10 Best Hotels To Stay In Franklin Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Franklin Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Franklin Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Franklin Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Franklin Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Franklin Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Franklin Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Franklin Ohio:
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Franklin
Located in Franklin, Ohio, this hotel is 30 minutes’ drive from Beach WaterPark. It offers a hot breakfast buffet, 24-hour gym and warmly decorated rooms with a 32-inch HDTV.Coffee facilities, a microwave and fridge are standard in every room at Franklin Holiday Inn Express. Free Wi-Fi and a work desk are also provided.Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Franklin has an indoor pool and a 24-hour business center on site. Dry cleaning is available and safety deposit boxes are at the front desk.La Comedia Dinner Theatre is just 1.4 miles from this hotel. Both the University of Dayton and Cincinnati Premium Outlets Mall are a 20-minute drive away.
- Everything was nice as far as the room it’s self,and breakfast was good
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was very large.
- Rooms are nice and clean, free breakfast wasn’t bad at all for being free! 2nd time here and would go back!
- Very clean, good location, friendly staff and great breakfast.
- Breakfast was great and attendant was one of a kind extra special.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown – Franklin
This hotel is 5 miles from downtown Franklin, Ohio. It has spacious rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown – Franklin has rooms furnished with cable TV and coffee maker. Each room has a work desk, hairdryer and ironing facilities.Guests of Middletown – Franklin Red Roof Inn & Suites can swim in the indoor pool. The pet-friendly hotel has a 24-hour front desk and free parking.Wildwood Golf Course is an 11-minute drive from Red Roof Inn & Suites. Hook Field Municipal Airport is 6.3 miles away.
- Was told it was walk in shower and it was not. Pool was so cold you could not swim. Heater in pool room was blowing out cold air. Nothing was handicapped. The lift by pool did not even work. We even. Told workers about all this when first got there and they just blew it off. Like it was no big deal.
- The room was very nice bed was comfortable. Tv was nice.
- Would be nice if they served some kind of breakfast.. an offered smoking room
- Linda at desk. She is a definite asset, makes you want to give 2nd chance to make right.
- Friendly deskclerks! Pet friendly. Location good. Price good. Room clean.
Knights Inn Franklin/Middletown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Franklin/Middletown offers accommodations in Franklin.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Dayton is 14 miles from Knights Inn Franklin/Middletown, and West Chester is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 24 miles from Knights Inn Franklin/Middletown.
- Was a nice room. Great size. Pretty quiet and calm
- It was 42.99 a night. Cheap. Close to destination.
- has working A/C, microwave, mini fridge and coffee pot. this location is by a lot of food places so if you are hungry no matter what time it is there are options for you, and its very quiet on and around the property. it is ok for the money, but i think this motel is more of a place you would stay for a long period of time.
- It was $50, it had a bed, cable tv, A/c worked, had a microwave and mini fridge, by a lot of food places. Ultimately it is ok for what you are paying and I would stay here again even thought it wasn’t the cleanest or nicest hotel.
- Nothing at all. Nothing was anything in our Booking.
Econo Lodge Franklin
The Econo Lodge hotel is off of Interstate 75, just south of Dayton. It’s close to many local attractions, including Kings Island amusement park, Traders World flea market, Treasure Aisles, the Dayton Convention Center and the Dayton Mall.Local businesses include General Motors, Huffy Bicycle Company and the Dayton Daily News. Ohio’s Dayton International Airport is just 22 miles from the hotel.The hotel is near several shops and restaurants, such as Bob Evans, Big Boy Restaurant, Pizza Hut, La Comedia Dinner Theatre and New York, New York.Guests can enjoy free 24-hour coffee. Business travelers can appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access in the lobby and all guest rooms. Access to fax services is also available.Cable TV, hairdryers and ironing facilities are available in all rooms. Some guest rooms have coffee makers and refrigerators. Microwaves are available upon request. Long-term rates and non-smoking rooms can be requested.A laundry room is on the property for guest convenience. There are bus and truck parking areas easily accessible from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Quality Inn Springboro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Springboro offers accommodations in Springboro, just 14 miles from Dayton. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is room service at the property.West Chester is 18 miles from Quality Inn Springboro, and Mason is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 24 miles from Quality Inn Springboro.
- The bed was very comfortable an clean, everything in the room worked.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. Everything was clean and tidy. Breakfast was great too!
- Juanita, housekeeper, very nice & accommodating. Mr. Patel also changed our room to first floor, per request ( not an option on booking site).
- Breakfast was good. Bed was very comfortable. Check in staff was friendly and helpful.
- Convenience, wifi, size of room, pool, and breakfast
Days Inn Middletown
Close to Interstate 75, this Middletown hotel features free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. The Towne Mall is a half mile away.A microwave and refrigerator are available in each simply furnished room at Days Inn Middletown. Tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.The business center has fax and photocopying services. An outdoor pool is also available.Shaker Run Golf Club is 4 miles from the Middletown Days Inn. Cincinnati Premium Outlet is a 10-minute drive away.
- The gentleman on duty was polite and friendly. Location was good.
- Nothing. Seriously nothing. Breakfast didn’t even have eggs. The best thing about the stay was the place was close to the highway.
- Room was on the first floor. Desk personnel were friendly and professional.
- The room had a frig and microwave which we used a lot.
- Had a. Ice warm pool. Reception was very friendly. Easy exit off freeway and nearby eateries. This place was bit newer and in better shape than most….
Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area
Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area is located in Middletown, just 29 miles from Cincinnati.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 28 miles from Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area, and Dayton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable – I don’t sleep that well at home. Decent value for the price, especially because we hardly spent any time at the hotel.
- Quiet coveniuet polite deskbclerk, clean inexoensuve
- I went for a Kings Island trip over the weekend from Cedar Point. It was 20 minutes away from Kings Island the bed wasn’t to confertable no HBO channels the internet wi fi wasn’t working well and the bath tub could use some repair next time I go to Kings Island find a better hotel rule is you get what you pay for. Traveler from Minneapolis.
- The location of the Super 8 was fine. Nearby to a few local quick fast food places.
- This was the nastiest super 8 I have ever been in there were big wholes in the walls no protection lock on the door you could see where someone had literally pulled it out no Kleenex had to ask for a roll or toilet tissue and towels a torn ratty phone boot I asked for another one didn’t have any on the premise yesterday morning went to get breakfast only two slices of. Bread no juice no fruit there was nothing to eat but coffees and we left before 8 am I refuse to stay at a super 8 again oh had to say for Another blanket. Cause the blanket had huge burn holes and was completely ripped on one side I feel the owner is getting rich off it’s customers and is extremely chuafter all I counted T least five motels righ there
Hampton Inn & Suites Springboro
This Ohio hotel is a 3-minute drive from La Comedia Dinner Theatre. It features a heated indoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.All rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Springboro provide easy chairs and desks. They also include coffee makers and hairdryers.The hotel serves breakfast and offers guests a Suite Shop and gift shop. For added convenience, there is a gym, business center and meeting facilities.Kingdom Sports Center and Heatherwoode Golf Club are within 3 miles of Springboro Hampton Inn & Suites. The hotel is 14 miles from the University of Dayton and 18 miles from Kings Island Amusement Park.
- The bed was really, really, really comfortable! The indoor pool was big compared to most indoor hotel pools in the area (estimating maybe 34’x15′?)with a sufficient 5’deep deep-end. Also, the finishes both in the lobby and the room were super modern/clean-lined.
- The breakfast was awesome with comfortable seating. Room was very nice.
- Super clean, had to go back and tell the wife, “was gonna bring you breakfast, but it’s huge, so better just come and see for yourself”.
- Friendly, clean and comfortable!!!! Will stay here again!
- The room (with 2 queen beds and a sofa bed) was perfect for our family (my husband and I, two adult children and a granddaughter). The beds were very comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised with a refrigerator that wasn’t mentioned in the room description. The breakfast had a nice variety of food. The staff at check in and check out were both very friendly, helpful, and courteous ( and deserve a raise 🙂).
Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Drury Inn & Suites Middletown Franklin offers accommodations in Middletown.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cincinnati is 29 miles from Drury Inn Middletown, and Bellevue is 28 miles away. James M. Cox Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- We have stayed here several times over the last few years and always have a good experience. Highly recommend to friends and family.
- The bed was absolutely amazing, and the woman at the front desk was so polite and friendly!
- kickback hour had drinks & food in the lobby= didn’t have to go out anywhere
- Great breakfast and kick back is so nice. Once you arrive at the hotel you don’t need to search out a place for dinner….😁 Very friendly staff too.
- Staff was friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was great, lots of options. Enjoyed our stay.
Hampton Inn Middletown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Middletown offers accommodations in Middletown, just 28 miles from Cincinnati.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bellevue is 28 miles from Hampton Inn Middletown, and Dayton is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 29 miles from Hampton Inn Middletown.
- My booking.com was not registered. But they accommodated me nicely.
- Wonderful friendly staff went out of their way to welcome us —. Sheri, Emily, Brenda. Also the room and bathroom very well designed. Breakfast well presented.
- My granddaughter and I really enjoyed the pool. The front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. This facility is located in the middle of several things we wanted to visit and the price was good.
- Bed was not too high, easy to get on, and more comfortable than a lot of other lodgings. Breakfast choices were fine.
- This was one of the best hotels I have been to in this category! The staff was amazing and helpful in everyway possible! Kudos to management for putting together such an awesome team!! Thank you for a GREAT stay!
Top Hotels In Franklin Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Franklin Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Franklin Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Franklin Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!