10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire – Top Hotel Reviews
Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frampton On Severn Gloucestershire:
The Bell Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, The Bell Inn offers accommodations in Frampton on Severn, just 27 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.Bristol is 24 miles from The Bell Inn, and Cheltenham is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 30 miles from The Bell Inn.
We liked the evening meals and the cooked breakfast
And the well kept ales
The spaciousness of the accommodation was wonderful and the private back door for our use was very convenient.
The easy access to the dining area an d the cuisine was wonderful.
The continental breakfasts supplied in our own private fridge was a bonus
- We were so lucky as we were upgraded to a suite so we had plenty of space. We were on a walking holiday an were really pleased that the place was warm and cosy, with excellent food and the staff were wonderful
Beautiful room and excellent facilities.
Lovely evening meal
Excellent service- staff were friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was lovely and price was incredibly good value.
I also had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to some of the regulars, ended up watching a fun game of skittles and to top it off, enjoyed an invigorating walk around the green before my departure the following morning.
I would highly recommend the inn to anyone!
- We liked the evening meals and the cooked breakfast
The Kings Head House
Featuring free WiFi, The Kings Head House offers accommodations in Stonehouse, just 25 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bristol is 23 miles from The Kings Head House, and Cheltenham is 15 miles away. Bristol Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Spacious, quiet, stylish rooms. Pleasant staff. Everything works, nice HD TV. My favourite place to stay in the area, very handy for Stroud and for the M5.
- The bedroom was really comfortable and spacious. Excellent sleep in a large comfy bed. Plentiful tea, coffee, hot chocolate etc.
- The room was lovely – spacious, nicely furnished, very comfortable bed, great shower, a window that actually opened. We had dinner in the bar – food was lovely, service very friendly. We were too full to eat much breakfast, but there was a good choice of cooked options on offer, plus the usual fruit, yoghurts, toast etc.
- Had a great stay. The owner went out of her way to help us ama was amazing with our 6 month old.
- Quiet location. Traditional, warm nice decor. Perfect for couples wanting a peaceful getaway.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Frocester offers accommodations in Frocester, just 24 miles from Bath. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bristol is 23 miles from The Frocester, and Cheltenham is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 29 miles from The Frocester.
- Everything was great look forward to coming back next year
- Staff were excellent and welcoming. Room was very nice with lovely tea and coffee facilities, fresh milk and water and a lovely modern bathroom. Breakfast was delicious.
Really good. The staff, room, bar and restaurant were all fantastic. Breakfast is really good too.
Staff friendly and helpful
- Close to all the things we wanted to see and do – Slimbridge WWT, Woodchester Park.
- Friendly, great food, comfortable and perfect location.
Stonehouse Court Hotel – A Bespoke Hotel
Located in Stonehouse in the region of Gloucestershire, 25 miles from Bath, Stonehouse Court Hotel – A Bespoke Hotel features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bristol is 24 miles from Stonehouse Court Bespoke, and Cheltenham is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Great location, lovely grounds, restaurant meal superb – particularly enjoyed red mullet with aubergine purée and dessert rhubarb compute with creme brûlée and honey comb chips – great flavours melt in the mouth with complement of textures with honey comb!
- Beautiful old manor house hotel, very comfortable bed in spacious room with lovely garden view. Super friendly and helpful staff, breakfast was delicious. Had dinner in the bar which was also delicious and good value.
- The staff were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. The character of the building, space it offered and gardens were excellent. The walk by the canal at the back was lovely and picturesque.
breakfast was excellent, however dinner was not great and not good value for money.
Why serve steak on a flat wooden board and provide a dish of sauce for you to put on top?
The cheese board had very poor quality cheese. I buy better from Tesco!
The building was stunning and the room very nice. The bed was comfortable and the bedding luxurious. The towels were thick and thirsty. Breakfast was delicious and the dinner excellent. I would stay here again!
On a personal note, in reading the history of the building, we discovered that the hotel was on our ancestral land.
Holiday Inn Express Gloucester
One of our top picks in Gloucester.Just 1 miles from the M5 motorway and 3.5 miles from Gloucester city centre, the Holiday Inn Express Gloucester offers en suite rooms and a buffet breakfast. Free parking is available. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.All rooms have an en-suite bathroom with a powerful shower. Each renovated room also features a hairdryer, ironing facilities and a 32-inch Freeview TV.The Express Start buffet breakfast offers hot items which include bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans, as well as a range of continental options. The hotel includes a lounge/bar that offers a selection of beverages. Additionally, snacks are available from the vending machine and pizza can be ordered from the bar. The hotel also offers 24-hour room service.Cheltenham Racecourse and town centre are 15 miles away. Other sights within 40 minutes’ drive of the Holiday Inn Gloucester include the Forest of Dean, Chepstow Castle and Tintern Abbey. Some restaurants can be found a 10-minute drive away.
- The room whilst not spacious was adequate and clean, the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was good and the staff replenished the food quickly.
- Fantastic staff who were very friendly and welcoming. Great location too – easy to find and not too close to built up areas.
very nice breakfast – plenty of choice
beds very comfortable
pets made welcome
- Staff friendly and helpful, nothing too much trouble, room and facilities good.
- Everything was very good, much better than expected. Rooms were clean and facilities good, and breakfast enjoyable.
The Beacon & Railway Hotel
The Beacon & Railway Hotel offers accommodations in Stonehouse. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Bath is 28 miles from The Beacon & Railway Hotel, and Bristol is 27 miles away. Bristol Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- It’s a village pub. You couldn’t ask for better. It should be kept secret lest it be overrun,
- Lovely setting. Excellent hosts. Very clean. Comfy beds.
- The staff were very friendly & helpful, they could not do enough for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. We also had a lovely meal on the second night.
- Really nice friendly place. Great food and beer in the pub and staff really nice. Cooked breakfast was £5 extra but was really worth it and cooked exactly as requested. The decor was a little tired in the room but overall great value.
- I stayed here a few weeks ago to attend a wedding. Lovely hotel with a nice community feel. All staff very welcoming and friendly! I would recommend!
Littledean House Hotel
Littledean House is in the Forest of Dean, a 5-minute drive from Cinderford. It is a family-run hotel offering homemade food in a picturesque Gloucestershire location.Rooms at Littledean House Hotel are spacious and airy, with carpeted floors, TVs, and tea and coffee-making facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, and free private parking is available on site.Some parts of the building date back to the 16th century. It has a traditional bar with open log fires, fine wine, and local ale. A varied menu is served in the restaurant, and food is made from local ingredients.Located just off the A4151 highway, the hotel has easy access to the A48 highway. The city of Gloucester is a 25-minute drive from the hotel, and Bristol is 37 miles away.
- the staff were friendly. the room was comfortable and clean, the view from the bedroom window was lovely, hills and nature.
- Very friendly and helpful staff – lovely comfy beds and bedding – good breakfast
- We enjoyed the friendliness of the staff & the hospitality of the hosts
- Very frendly lovly staff.the owner most helpfull in all reapects. Thankyou Russell.
- Comfortable room, friendly staff, good beer, good breakfast.
The Imperial Hotel
One of our top picks in Stroud.Featuring free WiFi, The Imperial Hotel offers accommodations in Stroud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.Bath is 26 miles from The Imperial Hotel, and Bristol is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Location excellent for walking around Stroud or the train station.
- Location was good, close to railway station and taxis
- Position and modern clean bedroom. Good breakfast. Helpful friendly staff. Free Parking (though limited numbers)
- Extra comfy beds, larger than average room, and very quiet despite being near the train station.
- Superb staff on check in! They made it really. Location fab but did know the area a little before booking. Decent sized room etc, clean.
Central Hotel Gloucester by RoomsBooked
Central Hotel Gloucester by RoomsBooked is located in Gloucester, 8 miles from Cheltenham and 23 miles from Worcester.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Swindon is 29 miles from Central Hotel Gloucester, and Hereford is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- There was a lot of space for a central city room, and the bathroom was very nice. We also appreciated having the facilities to store and prepare some of our own food
As per always the staff are excellent especially Magda as she will deal with any issues promptly. I have no concerns in regards to the hotel and the way I have been looked after whilst being here.
The rooms have always been clean and tidy which is not the case in some other hotels I have stayed in.
- the beds and rooms are amazing the restaurants in the area are very good overall a good stay.
- It was excellent value for money! Very clean & lots of facilities in the bedroom.
The fact that almost everything you could need was in the room – hairdryer, fridge, microwave, wine glasses, plates/bowls and cutlery!
Very central location and lovely staff.
Just a 5-minute drive from the M5 highway, ibis Gloucester is a 15-minute drive from central Gloucester. It has modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and a traditional restaurant.The bright bedrooms have stylish hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and on-demand movies. All rooms have a work desk and tea/coffee facilities.Guests can enjoy a varied evening menu in the air-conditioned restaurant. An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is available daily, featuring cooked options, continental cheeses and fresh coffee.The Ibis Hotel Gloucester is 1.5 miles from Gloucester Train Station. The Kings Walk Shopping Center is a 10-minute drive away, and the historic Gloucester Cathedral is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- Fantastic evening meal. Lots of choice at breakfast
- The staff were helpful and friendly and the beds were comfortable.
- Room was comfy. Loved the shower. Staff were all friendly and helpful. Meals area was roomy and modern.
- We used the hotel as a stop over on our way to Cornwall.
- Good standard of accommodation throughout the hotel. Pleasant communal areas inside and sufficient parking outside. Staff were first class and very welcoming. Breakfast was satisfactory.
Top Hotels In Frampton On Severn Gloucestershire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frampton on Severn Gloucestershire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!