10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frampton Dorset – Top Hotel Reviews
Frampton Dorset is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frampton Dorset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frampton Dorset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frampton Dorset. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frampton Dorset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frampton Dorset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frampton Dorset:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Alexandra Hotel is located in Weymouth, 26 miles from Bournemouth and 22 miles from Poole. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dorchester is 8 miles from Alexandra Hotel, and Swanage is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very convenient location and friendly proprietor. Bathroom newly refurbished. Reasonable value considering was Easter weekend. If refurbishment is completed it will be worth another visit.
- Location was good and the staff were friendly and helpful
- The staff were always very friendly and helpful. The room was wonderfully warm and cosy and the bed & pillows the most comfortable we have found in any other hotel.
- The staff especially were brilliant, they let us have a late check out and were very helpful! Would definitely stay here again.
- The biscuits and the tea bags left for guests, stocked everyday.
The Duchess of Cornwall
One of our top picks in Dorchester.Located in Dorchester, 26 miles from Bournemouth, The Duchess of Cornwall features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.Weymouth is 7 miles from The Duchess of Cornwall, and Poole is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant place to stay, room spacious and comfortable, good facilities, tasty breakfast
The “WOW” factor of the bedroom and bathroom.. roll top bath !!!!! Wonderful !We were celebrating our Golden Wedding Anniversary….can’t think of a better place…Staff very helpful and friendly..especially Katie..our lovely waitress..always a smile , and made us feel welcome.The wonderful quality of everything in the hotel..nothing was done on the cheap !!
We will definitely come back for another visit!!Thank you everyone!!
- The room was lovely and the bed was super comfortable. Breakfast had a lovely selection and the full English was cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Great service. Friendly staff. Good food,well presented.
- Lovely room, with great view. very comfortable. Loved all the memorabillia. Good location for the shops. Plenty of parking.
Piddle Inn offers accommodations in Piddletrenthide. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bournemouth is 24 miles from Piddle Inn, and Weymouth is 13 miles away. Bournemouth Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Bedroom was very spacious and the bed was very comfy
- The Piddle Inn is in a pretty village in mid-Dorset which was perfect for our trip. We had our dog with us, who was allowed into our bedroom and there were several lovely walks right from the pub door. The bed was huge and very comfy. Everyone there was very friendly. The food was good and, at breakfast, we had the added interest of watching race horses go past the window! Wonderful!
- A warm friendly welcome from Arlene, the warmth continued throughout our stay, nothing was too much trouble. The food was excellent, loved the breakfast. Clean rooms and a very comfy bed. A quiet peaceful location. Thank you Arlene and family x
an easy stay – much appreciated.
wifi just reached bedroom entrance
Everything about the quaint B and B was far better than the Sydney arms in Dorchester where I stayed at the previous week
The room was very large with a spacious ensuite ,tea and coffee were readily available,the bed was nice and comfy and as I am over six foot it was large enough for my feet to not stick out the bottom
The food was cooked and served perfectly and the portions were quite large
At £35 for one night it was fantastic value
The Black Dog Inn
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, The Black Dog Inn is located in Broadmayne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the hotel. Bournemouth is 22 miles from The Black Dog Inn, and Weymouth is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Good room and large bed, the food and beer are very good
- The room was well equipped and the food in the pub was very good. 15 minute drive to Durdle Door.
Excellent food! Onion rings were amazing! Great breakfast , very quiet no noise from corridors other rooms
Good location for beaches
Hot chocolate in room a nice touch
Really nice bathroom huge walk in shower 😉 made most of that!
- Very clean and comfortable room. Friendly, welcoming hosts. Lovely location in very pretty village. Good breakfast.
- The food was excellent value. The rooms were very clean and the bed was large and comfortable. Staff were very attentive and friendly. We would definitely stay there again.
The Manor House
One of our top picks in Puncknowle.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Manor House offers accommodations in Puncknowle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Weymouth is 10 miles from The Manor House, and Poole is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Our room was very comfortable and cosy. The garden room, with lovely views of the sea is an ideal spot to eat the hotel’s delicious food. The staff were charming and attentive.
- Characterful old building, personal non-chain staff
- The staff were generally really lovely and friendly, especially our waiter at breakfast! The views from the room were amazing and the food tasty. We got there rather late – about 10.30 and it was no problem to check in at that time of the evening and then we left after breakfast so sadly didn’t make the most of hte place. I think it would be great to stay there at least 2 nights as it had a lovely sitting room with cute furnishings.
- very comfortable and relaxing and good hospitality
- Every thing with the hotel more than satisfied our requirements, we have visited before and the standard of service was more than we expected.
Eype’s Mouth Country Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Eype’s Mouth Country Hotel is located in Bridport, 16 miles from Weymouth and 25 miles from Taunton. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. Dorchester is 15 miles from Eypes Mouth Country Hotel, and Exmouth is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Room had sea view and the bed was really comfortable.
Breakfast was excellent and well laid out.
Had bar meal on first day and the bar staff was really nice and the food nice. Felt very relaxed.
- The staff were extremely welcoming and accomodating. The quality of food for breakfast and evening meal was excellent. The location was excellent.
- Warm welcome on arrival staff all very friendly. Although a smaller room very comfortable and spotless with beautiful view. Great food.
- good location nestled on the hill above the bay with easy access to the beach.
- All food was excellent, room was lovely and an added bonus of an Easter egg was very sweet and enjoyable, the staff was lovely and made us feel welcome .
- Room had sea view and the bed was really comfortable.
One of our top picks in Weymouth.Riviera Hotel offers accommodations in Weymouth. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bournemouth is 24 miles from Riviera Hotel, and Poole is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Art deco exterior quite location at this time of year.
- The Art Deco building was amazing and had an excellent location for Weymouth and the local area (we visited Monkey World about 20 mins away and parked in town in the evening). Very calming away from traffic. The breakfast was well cooked and great service. Lovely large bed and strong hot shower.
- Very Friendly Staff. Excellent ,Freshly Cooked Food In Restaurant At Reasonable Prices.
- Inside of the room was clean and tidy. I was upgraded to a twin from a single so plenty of room.
- The staff were friendly and the food was quite nice
The Fairhaven Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Weymouth, 26 miles from Bournemouth, The Fairhaven Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poole is 22 miles from The Fairhaven Hotel, and Dorchester is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Bournemouth Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Overnight porter made us coffee at 0600. up and above his call of duty
- the staff where lovely.very pleasant and helpful.breakfast was ok good enough to get you going in the morning.location is fantastic right along the beach
The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, there was always a member of staff around to answer any queries or issues if required.
The room and bathroom was very clean and plenty of hot water
The bedroom was spacious even with a double and single bed within.
We were on the top floor and it was like a maze finding our room. We thought it was an adventure but it could well be irritating for some awkward for others.
Thankfully there was a lift to all floors.
- Only booked for breakfast which was excellent and far to much too eat.
Best Western Weymouth Hotel Rembrandt
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Just a 5-minute walk from Weymouth Beach, Best Western Hotel Rembrandt features a modern leisure club, traditional restaurant and free Wi-Fi. Weymouth centre is just a mile away.The bright and airy bedrooms are individually decorated, and each has a private modern bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with limited Freeview channels, work desk and tea/coffee facilities.The Rembrandt Leisure Club has an indoor swimming pool and fitness centre. Guests can relax in the spa bath, sauna and steam room, or sample indulgent treatments in the beauty salon.The Gallery Restaurant serves an international menu, carvery lunches and full English breakfasts. The bar offers real ales and speciality coffees, and there is also a pool-side snack bar.Situated just 1,650 feet from Weymouth Seafront, Rembrandt Hotel is a 20-minute walk from Weymouth Harbour. There is free on-site parking, and Weymouth Station is half a mile away.
- The rooms were modern and spacious. The staff couldn’t do enough for you and the bar/ restaurant is relaxed and good value for money.
- Everything, room, food, staff, location. Had had a makeover and it look good .
Rooms were fine, quite basic but did the job.
Beds were comfortable. Plenty of milk for the teas and coffee – always a good thing!
Staff friendly, lovely breakfast!
Only negatives,journey to our room with suitcases was a mission, – stairs and tight corners! The shower was not very powerful. Overall good though, would come again!
- Food was excellent. Plates hot. Staff polite and friendly.
- Uncomfortable bed , in a very small , extremely stuffy room .
The Sydney Arms
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Sydney Arms offers accommodations in Dorchester, just 25 miles from Bournemouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play darts at the hotel. Weymouth is 7 miles from The Sydney Arms, and Poole is 20 miles away. Bournemouth Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was neat & tidy bathroom could do with a makeover,bed very comfy. Staff at breakfast need to ask what cooked breakfast we want,1st morning we said hot breakfast & just got scrambled eggs but may have wanted fried. Overall good though.
- Happy & friendly & obliging staff. I had a double room for two nights at no extra charge, then moved to a familiar single.
- Nothing was too much trouble for the owner especially as the booking was a last minute emergency.
- Friendly waitress at breakfast. Keys to external door so you are able to come and go throughout the night.
Instead of the advertised “continental breakfast” I was expecting, I received a choice of hot fried
food (settled on scrambled eggs & bacon on 2 toast!) – excellent! It made the break that much
Top Hotels In Frampton Dorset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frampton Dorset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frampton Dorset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frampton Dorset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!