10 Best Hotels To Stay In Framingham Massachusetts – Top Hotel Reviews
Framingham Massachusetts is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Framingham Massachusetts. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Framingham Massachusetts. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Framingham Massachusetts. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Framingham Massachusetts right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Framingham Massachusetts with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Framingham Massachusetts:
Off motorway I-90 within 30 minutes of downtown Boston, this non-smoking Framingham, Massachusetts hotel features 2 on-site dining options, a free shuttle to area shops and restaurants, and flat-screen TVs.After a restful night’s sleep on the Sheraton Framingham’s signature Sweet Sleeper beds, start the day with a cup of coffee from in-room Starbucks coffeemakers. Take advantage of the modern fitness centre or enjoy a refreshing swim in the indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Charming Framingham city centre is only minutes from the Sheraton and offers a variety of scenic parks, museums and entertainment options. The sites of Boston are also easily accessible and ideal for a day trip.
- The Lady in the VIP lounge was extremely nice. The eggs were delicious and I liked that there was free bottled water and fruit available at all times
Service was EXCELLENT!
Staff was EXTREMELY friendly!
Rooms are clean and spacious!
- Jerry at the front desk was AMAZING! Super helpful and knowledgeable. His dedication to making sure our stay was comfortable and affordable is the reason we will be returning soon.
- It was a beautiful hotel. My room was spacious and clean. I felt very comfortable.
- Beautiful Hotel! Have stayed many times in the past. Friendly, courteous staff! Very clean!!!😊👍
Motel 6 Boston West – Framingham
Just outside of Boston and only 3 miles from a major shopping area, the Motel 6 in Framingham, Massachusetts has convenient services and amenities for a comfortable stay.The pet-friendly Framingham Motel 6 features amenities such as coin laundry facilities and free morning coffee. The guest rooms include free local calls, extended cable TV and wireless internet access for a small fee.Motel 6 Boston West – Framingham is close to many famous restaurants. Harvard University and Boston University are less than a 30 minute-drive away.
- Cleaners doing very good job, i was here many times all is clean at all rooms.
- Loved the staff and it was clean and very comfortable
- simple yet very clean room. looks new. near the highway. dunkin donuts next door.
- Everything was fine very convenient gave us what we wanted
- Liked that they had HBO and the best channels. Outlets on both side of the bed with two night stands so we could both charge our phones. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Bed was comfortable. LOTS of room in the room. And a table with two chairs.
Red Roof PLUS + Boston – Framingham
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Red Roof PLUS + Boston – Framingham is located in Framingham, 17 miles from Boston and 22 miles from Worcester.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cambridge is 15 miles from Red Roof Plus Boston Framingham, and Salem is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- I didn’t like anything. The front desk staff were completely indifferent to my complaint.
- Great location. The room was very nice and clean. The staff was very friendly.
- I liked everything about the hotel. there are all kinds of stores and restaurants nearby and its right off the highway. staff was VERY friendly!
- staff was very helpful, kind, and ready to help with any issues.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Free coffee all day and the best shower ever with a bar in the tub to all on to with my bad back. 5 stars.
Magnuson Framingham Hotel
Located in Framingham, 18 miles from Boston, Magnuson Framingham Hotel features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Worcester is 21 miles from Magnuson Framingham Hotel, and Cambridge is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Logan Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Breakfast area is great for a quick in and out. Always we’ll stocked!
- It was centrally located. Lots of restaurants nearby. Plenty of shopping, too.
- Room was clean, comfortable and good sized. Breakfast was good with plenty of choices. Good strong lock on the door. It’s a great location with all kinds of stores and restaurants in walking distances
- Breakfast meager. Small pillows. No heat in breakfast room
- Very Friendly staff, nice breakfast. Clean breakfast area.
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
This Framingham hotel offers an indoor heated pool and fitness center. Accommodation features full kitchens and free high-speed internet in every room. Snacks and beverages are available at the 24-hour Market.Accommodation at Residence Inn Framingham includes studios and suites with TVs in each bedroom and living area. Kitchens are equipped with dishwasher, microwave, full-size fridge and utensils.Guests can relax at the whirlpool or work out at the fitness center with cardiovascular equipment, free weights and bikes.Hot buffet breakfast is served each morning, with a light snack offered in the evenings. There is also a complementary grocery shopping service provided.Residence Inn Boston Framingham is situated close to local businesses and is 25 miles from Boston Airport.
- The staff goes up and beyond to make your stay as comfortable as possible
- great friendly staff. Wow, what a pleasant surprise. they greet you, and are enthusiastic about meeting your needs. Everyone I bumped into or interacted with was friendly and happy to help.
- Loved the layout of the room, could have stayed comfortably for a much longer time. Nice sitting area, kitchen, large bth, two closets.
- Always a great place to stay, very comfortable, clean and easily accessible.
- the refrigerator, the soothing shower with a gentle spray on your body, the breakfast, individual bathroom and shower for me and my guests. Will definitely come here again for our next Red Sox game.
Boston/Natick Travelodge is located just 18 miles west of downtown Boston. This hotel features shuttle service and continental breakfast.This Travelodge in Natick offers guests wireless internet access. The guest rooms feature cable TV, in-room safes, and in-room coffee maker.Boston/Natick Travelodge is located within walking distance from the Natick Mall and the Golden Mile, where there is several hundred stores. The hotel also offers free parking.
- Checked in at 3pm checked out at 11 pm and went to Crowne Plaza next door Terrible odor in room ac loud not my kind of place When I requested copy of checkout bill on 26th said he could not give me one at that time Told him to charge me for one day only I never saw a bill!!!!!!
- for the money it was great, very helpful staff, location exelent, comfy beds
- Location: thats about all. The place needs major updating.
- The bed was very good, the bathroom was comfortable and the Location was good. You can make a coffee in the room or go over the street and bring coffee from cafe. You have a good parking for the car. If you want to eat in the room, you have a Indian restaurant you order take a way. the shopping center is beyond the street and you have a good shop for women 2 minutes walk.
I wasn’t impressed with the outside of the motel. Looked very dated and run down. Room was o.k.
Bed was fine. TV o.k.
Staff was neither great, nor unpleasant. Nothing particularly horrible or great. It was just o.k.
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Boasting a large variety of free services and amenities, this Natick hotel is only a short drive from the attractions of downtown Boston and features spacious accommodations and friendly service.The Hampton Inn Boston-Natick is conveniently situated close to I-90, I-95 and I-495. This location allows guests to easily explore the surrounding area, including Wellesley College and the Millwood Golf Course.Start the morning at the Natick Hampton Inn with a free breakfast buffet. After a refreshing workout in the modern fitness center, take the free shuttle service to sites in the nearby area. At the end of the day, relax and enjoy a free baked cookie.
- Room was large, pillows comfy, bathroom & shower very clean. SkyBokx restaurant and bar was a great bonus as we didn’t have to travel outside in the cold! Delicious burgers & fries!
- Great breakfast; Friendly staff; clean facility; Awesome bed!
- Very comfortable and clean. The city had just received 18” of snow the day before and this hotel had their lot cleared and the building warm! The coffee is great and the breakfast appealing. The rooms are quiet and comfy for the price you pay you couldn’t get better.
- Nice place, slightly expensive for the price. Breakfast is good compared to other hotels, but not fancy of course.
- Very comfortable and breakfast was delicious, staff were very professional and helpful
The Verve Crowne Plaza Boston – Natick
Steps from the upscale Natick Collection shopping and dining plaza, this hotel offers a completely non-smoking atmosphere and on-site dining. Contemporary styled guest rooms provide flat-screen cable TVs.The Crowne Plaza Boston-Natick features a modern gym and free Wi-Fi.Each spacious room includes coffee facilities. Guests can relax and watch pay-per-view movies at the Natick Crowne Plaza Boston. The rooms include large bathrooms with deluxe amenities.On-site dining is available at the Pantry Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cocktails and light meals are served at the Violet Thorn Lounge.Boston College and Harvard University are within a 30-minute drive of the hotel. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 2 miles radius, making local restaurants and entertainment options easily accessible.
- Extremely comfortable beds, cozy rooms, food was very good.
- Front desk was very attentive. Due to weather conditions, we checked in quite late. Zena was very pleasant
- Wonderful place!!! From check in to check out.. the location is perfect
- I went Boston for a medical treatment of my foot. I stayed at this location for convenience. Staff and front desk were very good in arranging for my shuttle. once the procedure was complete i was in pain, once again front desk did every thing to make my stay pleasant. They arrange for vegetarian lunch, ice buckets to be delivered to my room as courtesy service from them. every thing in the room was great.
- The hotel staff were”GREAT,” especially Jeff,Matt,Eric,Belle and May😀.
Courtyard Boston Natick
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Courtyard Boston Natick features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi, cable TV and video games. The hotel is less than one mile from Cochituate State Park.Rooms provide desks and ironing facilities. They are also equipped with hairdryers and coffee makers.Boston Natick Courtyard’s on-site restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner and serves American cuisine. The hotel offers guests a gym and business center. It also has meeting rooms.Courtyard is within 7 miles of Wellesley College, Babson College and Lookout Farm. It is within 22 miles of Logan International Airport and downtown Boston.
- The little on-site shop was super useful. The staff were very helpful.
- The desk staff was excellent. They recommended a local restaurant, and helped with setting up van service to and from the restaurant.
- The night staff was very friendly at the desk it was a guy I felt very welcome but when leaving the next morning the lady at the front was very grumpy and rude, was not expecting that. No thank you nothing when leaving took the card and 4th that was it, I also asked her if we had a complementary breakfast, that when i hot ther attitude. I usually stay at the Hyatt at braintree but they were booked I am a gold card member there and after that type of service that morning was bad.
- Staff was amazing, helpful,friendly. It is located next to Natick Mall so there are many options for food & / or shopping. It is right off the Mass Pike.
Holiday Inn & Suites Marlborough
One of our top picks in Marlborough.Holiday Inn & Suites Marlborough offers accommodations in Marlborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Boston is 26 miles from Holiday Inn Marlborough, and Worcester is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Worcester Regional Airport, 16 miles from Holiday Inn & Suites Marlborough.
- There was a slight mix up with my name on the reservation, but the clerk was helpful and professional.
- We had a large group come to the Lago Lounge and it was fantastic. Everyone had a great time. Hotel was great and the staff was very friendly. Would stay again!
- Breakfast was outstanding and it was delivered to my room exactly the way I wanted it. The staff were very helpful and pleasant.
- Convenient to everything, very clean and comfortable room, friendly desk staff, great price.
- Staff was awesome! Nice overall but could use some updating.
Top Hotels In Framingham Massachusetts Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Framingham Massachusetts to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Framingham Massachusetts but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Framingham Massachusetts. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!