10 Best Hotels To Stay In Frailes Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
Frailes Caldas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Frailes Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frailes Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frailes Caldas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Frailes Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Frailes Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Frailes Caldas:
Hotel Termales del Ruiz
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Termales del Ruiz is located in Termales in the region of Caldas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 18 miles from Hotel Termales del Ruiz, and Pereira is 24 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 7 miles away.
- Spectacular views and the thermal springs is so amazing and healing . Can see all the stars at night and manizales it’s amazing!! Suculents every where! Beautiful waterfall!
- The natural setting of this hotel is absolutely spectacular. The view of the city lights of Manizales is amazing. The thermal pools are a beautiful way to relax surrounded by nature. A must visit place.
- Great place for relaxation. Loved the rooms, the hot springs, and the hummingbird walk. Basic Spanish is a must. Very nice, and we were pleasantly surprised by the food. It wasn’t anything to write home about, but it was better than we were expecting.
- Everything was great, the room, the hot springs, and the nature around it. I completely recommend it. The humming bird path is a must! You can buy a small jar of sweet water at the reception so you can bring them closer to you.
- I loved the views from every window and being able to see the city lights at night. Not to mention, there are amazing things to do there including; Feeding hummingbirds from your hand, hiking a volcano and soaking in the thermal waters.
Hotel Termales Tierra Viva
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Termales Tierra Viva is located in Manizales in the region of Caldas, just 17 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Pereira is 23 miles from Hotel Termales Tierra Viva, and Viterbo is 30 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Room with large window view and sounds of water coming from the rio. Access to the termales before and after day visitors was really relaxing and peaceful.
- Catalina bent over backwards for us (as did the rest of her friendly staff), the beds were the most comfortable we had during our 2 weeks traveling in Colombia, the thermals were a great way to relax, and the location was great – not in the hustle and bustle of the city, but still close enough to be easily accessible by public transportation or a cheap taxi.
- What a restful retreat! The room was amazing – well decorated, spacious, and comfortable. Located next to a small river, we could hear the soft sounds of the water and birds singing in the morning. The staff were very helpful. They brought our bags to the room, let us check out a bit late, and were always around to answer questions.
- Modern, airy rooms on top of a small hill overlooking the thermal baths. No noise whatsoever from the pools. Great massages! (massages can only be paid in cash) Super friendly personnel.
- Bed was very comfy. Literally walking distance to the pools. Beautiful room
Termales El Otoño
One of our top picks in Manizales.Termales El Otoño is located in Manizales, 18 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 24 miles from Pereira. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. Viterbo is 31 miles from Termales El Otoño, and La Florida is 23 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- The pools were wonderful. The cabin we stayed in was awesome!
- View of mountains. Friendly staff. Hot springs. Nice lobby. Good food.
- Location is wonderful. Staff is really helpful and friendly.
- The place is wonderful and beautiful, great location, great service and great food. We really enjoyed the surroundings and the thermal pool!
- Bed was wonderful. Facilities first rate. Surrounding views are stunning.
Estelar Recinto Del Pensamiento Hotel Y Centro De Convenciones
One of our top picks in Manizales.This hotel offers spacious accommodations, a convention center and free Wi-Fi. Located 1.5 miles from downtown Manizales, surrounded by 20 acres of grounds, water, forests and nature trails.Rooms at Estelar Recinto Del Pensamiento Hotel feature a practical design with TV, sitting area and minibar.Dining options include a restaurant that serves regional and international cuisine. Juan Valdez Café offers a variety of drinks.Hotel Estelar Recinto Del Pensamiento offers interesting sites, such as the Butterfly observatory, Forest orchids and a bamboo pavilion with capacity for 1,500 people. It is a 5 minute drive from the airport and 2 miles from Los Yarumos Park.
- The natural reserve the hotel is in is very beautiful. It was great to go for the guided walk and spend some time in the nature.
- Nature Lover’s Paradise + Location of Jacuzzi
Heaven for nature lovers.
Staff – Typical VERY HUMBLE Colombian: Not used to in North America and France
Gym esp Jacuzzi
- Their location, facilities and breakfast. Great place to get away for a while.
- Excellent breakfast. the facilities are amazing, located beside and as part of a natural reserve has lakes, forrests, flowers, humming birds, pure nature in it’s finest, very peaceful. Perfect weather.
Hotel Portal de Milán
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Portal de Milán offers accommodations in Manizales. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hotel Portal de Milán, and Pereira is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The front desk staff was great. Attentive and helpful with suggestions about where to eat and what to do around the city.
- We booked a room in this hotel not knowing what it would be like since we haven’t really had any experience with the hospitality industry here in Colombia. But my wife and I were amazed on the quality of service we received from the staff of Hotel Portal De Milan. The room was well kept and as well as the building itself. Breakfast was included and it was served in abundance. We had eggs, arepa, bread, juice and hot chocolate. Really good for being free! We would definitely recommend this place in the magestic city of Manizales. Looking forward to
- L’accueil et la disponibilité des gens à la réception
- Muy buen servicio. Las habitaciones muy cómodas y limpias. El desayuno muy variado y muy rico.
- La amabilidad del personal y la locación del hotel
Hotel Regine’s Manizales
Hotel Regine’s Manizales is located in Manizales, just 17 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 23 miles from Hotel Regine’s Manizales, and Viterbo is 27 miles away. La Nubia Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The staff were very nice, friendly and eager to help. Wifi was very fast and the beds were really comfortable.
Friendly and helpful staff
Good value for money
Loved my stay
Great location for night life… bed was really comfortable
The staff are pretty cool
- Excelente ubicación! Personal muy amable y atento, habitación muy limpia
SERVICIO, ATENCIÓN, AMABILIDAD DE TODOS LOS COLABORADORES,
Hotel La Camelia
One of our best sellers in Manizales! Hotel La Camelia is located in Manizales, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 22 miles from Pereira. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viterbo is 27 miles from Hotel La Camelia, and La Florida is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Manizales, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hotel Lindsay features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Hotel Lindsay, and Viterbo is 26 miles from the property. La Nubia Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Estelar El Cable
One of our top picks in Manizales.Located in Manizales, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hotel Estelar El Cable features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 22 miles from Hotel Estelar El Cable, and Viterbo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 2.5 miles from Hotel Estelar El Cable.
- The profesional service, and parking availability.
- Friendly, helpful personnel, b-fast and light supper included. Well appointed rooms, excellent shower.
- Having a light dinner was great. There were plenty of salad things as well as sandwiches and soup. As a tourist, like most travellers we were craving vegetables. Breakfast was also very good. The staff at the front desk were very helpful.
- Staff is very helpful and full of resources. Room was fine and location is very good.
- The best: the hotel’s staff service. Great people, extremely friendly. They offer breakfast AND a light dinner included in the rate. Awesome surprise.
Quo Quality Hotel
One of our top picks in Manizales – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Quo Quality Hotel is located in Manizales in the region of Caldas. The hotel has a sun terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Quo Quality Hotel, and Pereira is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The hotel was extremely clean. The room was large and breakfast was well-stocked. They did provide vegetarian options upon verbal request.
- Staff provided exceptional service and the room was fantastic – design and facilities.
- The hotel is located in a good part of town. Not close to the city centre but this part is far nicer. The rooms are spacious, beds are very comfy, staff is attentive (even with our limited spanish). Overall very good place to stay and use as base for activities around the city.
- My wife and I travel a lot. In Mexico, in the U.S. and some other countries, Italy, Chile, etc., and several cities in Colombia. I am not getting paid to say this, and know no one associated with this hotel. True, we rarely stay at 5 star hotels but look for very good places at a reasonable price. Four star type places. This was the absolute best place we have ever stayed!!! The room was super good. The guy who helped us with our luggage was the most gracious and helpful I have ever had. The breakfast buffet was superb! And we paid only $53.00 U.S.! Unbelievably good value! Only the location lacks a little because it is in the city and a bit hard to find. Todd and Cheryl from Denver, U.S.A.
The room was excellent. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast.
The staff were very professional & attentive, and helped us enormously in arranging coffee & bird watching tours.
Top Hotels In Frailes Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Frailes Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Frailes Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Frailes Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!