10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fragneau – Top Hotel Reviews
Fragneau is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fragneau. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fragneau. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fragneau. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fragneau right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fragneau with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Fragneau.
10 Best Hotels In Fragneau:
Le Tresor Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Le Tresor Hotel offers accommodations in Delmas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.Port-au-Prince International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Pepiniere Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Pepiniere Hotel offers accommodations in Pétionville. The hotel has a spa center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii, as well as a computer are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and car rental is available. Port-au-Prince International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
I like the workers because they were very friendly to me.
I like the foods at the restaurant.
- What ever i want for breakfast i got it the staff very nice even the owner
- Does staff we’re fairly happy Pleasant professional and friendly also breakfast was very good
- I enjoyed the style of the hotel, and it was a comfortable stay as well.
- The meals from the restaurant met my expectations.
- I like the workers because they were very friendly to me.
Le Plaza Hotel
One of our best sellers in Port-au-Prince! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Plaza Hotel offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The resort is extremely secure and has armed guards. Very friendly staff. Everything here was wonderful, I would definitely stay here again!
- The staff are friendly and efficient. The pool is splendid!
- Very confortable hotel in the city center. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the hotel is beyond the average places in Port au Prince. we really enjoyed our stay and will be our first option when we come back in town.
- Was there last April and believe the choice of breakfast menu was better . Did like the omelette table station added this time
- I liked the fact that it’s in front of Chanmase and the carnival goes right by the hotel. There’s so much immusenmnt where the hotel is.
La Maison Hotel
Just one mile from Port-au-Prince International Airport, La Maison features free airport transportation and bright air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Central Port-au-Prince is a 10-minute drive away.Each room at La Maison Hotel has elegant monochrome décor, tile floors and a private bathroom. All rooms include a flat-screen TV and a mini-fridge.La Maison’s restaurant serves international cuisine, and room service is available upon request. The hotel also has a business center.The US Embassy is less than 3 miles from La Maison, and Notre Dame Cathedral and the Port-au-Prince International Marine Terminal are within 4 miles of the property. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Staff at front desk was amazing. Restaurant had good food. Perfect location. On men of the closest to the national airport and definitely the closest to the smaller local airport. Clean property. Price was lower than most. Brought my breakfast over to the room without extra charge after having taken my order the night before!
- Left 8am. No breakfast that was supposed to setve at7 am
- Amazing staff, great customer service. Was always available when requested something.
- The staff was wonderful very attentive to all my needs!
- Close to the airport. Air conditioning. The staff at restaurant were very nice. Warm water. Tv with cable.
Hotel Villa Therese
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Villa Therese offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Villa Therese.
Enjoyable continental breakfast .
Food in restaurant was excellent .
Nice pool and grounds and an outdoor treadmill – which worked well.
Different world outside the gates but I walked around petionville and never felt unsafe except for the vehicular traffic .
- This is an incredible hotel – beautiful and with a friendly and caring staff who speak excellent English! I’d come to Haitii just to stay here again!
- Staff very welcoming, room extra quiet and comfortable and clean
- I love the room. Very comfortable. It feels like home.
- I loved this small hotel and the fact that we were treated so well, always pampered. The staff is lovely and we also enjoyed the swimming pool very much.
- Enjoyable continental breakfast .
NH Haiti El Rancho
One of our top picks in Port-au-Prince.The NH Haiti El Rancho is in a great location in the heart of Pétion-Ville, a residential suburb in Port-au-Prince. This town holds most of the city’s points of interest. It has an outdoor pool and tennis courts.All the rooms have air conditioning, a wardrobe, safe, telephone line and private bathroom. The property has been totally renovated and has modern décor.The on-site restaurants serve breakfast, lunch and dinner services and has 24-hour room service. Guests staying at NH Haiti El Rancho can visit the Giant Supermarket just over 1 miles away. Muncheez Restaurant is less than half a mile away.The hotel also has meeting facilities, a business center and 6 conferences rooms for 12 to 275 people. Laundry services, tennis courts, babysitters and smoke-free rooms are available.The Saut d’Eau Waterfall is located 16 miles from the NH Haiti El Rancho.
- The service were great. The workers are extremely nice and determined to help you with anything if possible.
- The staff was courteous and the atmosphere was desirable
- I love the setting, the pool and sitting area where one can entertain their guess.
- All employees nice made me feel like home very clean i feel secured
- The hotel is really beautiful – I sat outside for every meal by the pool. The breakfasts and lunch buffets are excellent – great variety and really fresh and well-cooked vegetables (and meat/fish). The waiters/waitresses are very attentive and friendly. Wi-fi is superb – outside and inside.
Ideal Villa Hotel
Featuring an outdoor pool, a bar-restaurant and meeting facilities, the Ideal Villa Hotel is in the Pétionville district of Port-au-Prince. The rooms have free Wi-Fi access and cable TV.Each functional room at the Ideal Villa Hotel is decorated in warm tones. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.A free continental buffet breakfast is served daily at the Ideal Villa Hotel. BBQ facilities are also available on site.The property provides free parking. The Haitian National Theatre and Port-au-Prince International Airport are both within a 15-minute drive.
- The stuff was great. The food I did not like.Whoever’s making the food not a great cook I think you should look into that overall everything was great. And I think breakfast should be early in the morning till 2 in the afternoon.I feel like there was a lack of food in the morning.
- It was easy to leave out the hotel to go anywhere you want to. The location is good.
- The waiters were very polite and patience, I had one in particular Jolicoeur, he was very kind and thoughtful,and my cleaning lady she was kind.
The hotel is very clean and the staff are very friendly.
I love the pool very clean
- The,housekeeping was excelente breakfast was great!
Hotel Luxe Confort
Hotel Luxe Confort offers accommodations in Delmas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and bike rental and car rental are available. The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- I like the way staff handled safety and receive the guests. I feel safe. I would go back again next time.
- The breakfast was fabulous and the staff were amazing and accommodating! Honestly, all the food was terrific! I believe it was the manager that saved me from getting to the airport on time he went out of his way to get me there…I wish I had gotten his name but I am forever grateful.
- It’s descent place but need a little improvement. Very safe environment!
- The room was ok also the bed .AC and TV was good..the saff was great and then HLC really cool
- L’accueil du personnel. Ils sont très chaleureux
One of our best sellers in Port-au-Prince! Gabrielle’s offers accommodations in Port-au-Prince.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Port-au-Prince International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The staff was super pleasant, and they were very quick to assist me. I liked that fact that it was very peaceful stay. The location was very convenient, I really enjoyed my stay there.
- better bed cover – bathroom not quite condusive – area is great for moving around town
- Everything was great! The only suggestion is to have a sign on the outside in order to located easier.
- The hotel description mentioned of free shuttle to the airport and the owner mentioned that it was a mistake, but still went ahead and gave me a free drop to the airport. The first hotel I experienced in PAP with clean sheets and towels.
- The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. The room was ok, I think good for that price. The location is handy, both to get into the center and to Petionville, as it is close to the main road.
Palm Inn Hotel
Located within a 5-minute drive of the city’s international airport, this luxurious hotel in Port-au-Prince features free breakfast, free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool. It also provides a free airport shuttle service.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at the Palm Inn Hotel has a desk, a wardrobe, a safe and a private bathroom with a shower and toilet. They also have tile floors and a coffee maker. Security is provided 24 hours a day.The hotel’s on-site restaurant serves local and international cuisine for lunch and dinner, and the property also has a fully stocked bar. Guests will find other restaurants within just over half a mile.Port-au-Prince City Centre, which offers excellent shopping, dining and nightlife, is just a 5-minute drive from Palm Inn Hotel. Neighbouring Petionville can be reached in a 15-minute drive.
- Friendly, polite staff. Great location. A wonderful Haitian experience. Excellent restaurant.
- The staff were very friendly, nice place to stay if you travel with children. The food was delicious but too expensive.
- Manager very attentive to needs, front office staff very attentive as well. Free breakfast was very nice. Property was well maintained and safe.
- Staff were beyond helpful with our missiontrip needs. Mesi anpil. A true blessing from God.
Very pleasant Private athmosphere.
Big Standard rooms.
Very calm and nice green Environment.
Very helpful and friendly staff
Top Hotels In Fragneau Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fragneau to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fragneau but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fragneau. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!