10 Best Hotels To Stay In Foyes Blanques Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Foyes Blanques Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Foyes Blanques Valencia Community:
In Alfaz del Pí, Hotel Europa is half a mile from Albir Beach and offers a seasonal outdoor pool. Each air conditioned room has a balcony, minibar, TV and free Wi-Fi.The Europa has a terrace and grounds with a children’s play area. There is a buffet restaurant and a snack bar on site. The 24-hour front desk offers a safety deposit service.Guests can reserve free private parking at the Europa Hotel. Just 4 miles from Benidorm, it is within a 10-minute drive of Mundomar and Aqualandia Water Parks and Terra Natura and Terra Mítica Theme Parks.
- Good breakfast,free parking and a wonderful location
- Friendly hosts, large continental breakfast included, free parking, good sound insulation of the rooms
- i was suprised what we expected for price we paid it was really good…my wife has mobility problems so entrance bit steep ramp….. but lift in reception ..room near lift..room and bathroom spotless..beds comfy ..aircon worked well..television worked in english… nice bar beer in frozen glass 1-50…..breakfast inc.. suprise full english buffet lovely.. helpfull staff ordered taxi on leaving……
- Our GPS did not recognise the address. Room good and clean. To get Ice for our room had to deal with a surly fellow who did not want to part with very much. Went back for another beer glass more of ice and he did not want to part with anymore than what he wanted to give me. I tipped and then thanked him!! Breakfast was mediocre and cold. Staff could have looked a bit more happy. OH well was a overnight and then off on the road again. Free parking was a bonus.
- Quite good place, on the main road to Altea, Benidorm and Calp
Aparthotel Camp El Planet
Located 2.5 mi from Alfaz del Pi, 1.4 mi from Terra Natura, Hotel Camp El Planet features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for golfing. Alicante Airport is 34 mi from the property and Altea is 2.2 mi away.
- The hospitality and everything was so comfortable and relaxing. We loved it.
It’s a great option. Free parking, great breakfast, very pet friendly.
The innkeepers are friendly and approachable.
- Near Altea and Altea Vella – lots of bars and restaurants in both.
- Beautiful, calm setting with a lovely view, yet accessible to local attractions. Loved stunning Altea Old Town, a 9 minute drive away. Also Platja L’Olla which was unspoilt and lovely with a beautiful pine walk and cafes on the water’s edge, only 10-15 mins drive away. We also visited to Guadelest in the mountains, half an hour away. The studios were scrupulously clean, larger than anticipated and we loved the contemporary styling and little extra touches. Excellent aircon. Pool deck and grounds immaculate. A good breakfast every morning. with little variations each day. The norwegian hosts are kind, helpful and understated.
El desayuno, la amabilidad.
Las instalaciones de la piscina.
La cercania con Alfas del Pi.
El ambiente que se respiraba en las instalaciones.
Poder aparcar dentro y no padecer por el coche.
One of our top picks in Albir.Located next to Alfàs del Pi’s Albir Beach, this hotel offers indoor and outdoor pools. It has a fitness center and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The hotel has a hot tub and a games room with a pool table. The sun terrace has loungers and overlooks the beach.The large rooms at Kaktus Albir feature tiled floors and blue and yellow décor. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food. The boat-shaped bar has great sea views and offers free Wi-Fi, and there is also a poolside snack bar with live music.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, Kaktus Albir is 6.2 mi from Benidorm. There are regular public busses that stop just outside the hotel.
The bar is beautiful. It was a deliggtful surprise to fund this hitel wwith live music and excellent ballroom dancers lessons are offered at the hitel. The mysicians were excellent… a world class venue for ballroom dancing! Love the rooftop terrace.
Breakfast buffet provided choices fir any type of diet.
Location is perfect for access to veach, bars, restaurants and bus.
- The breakfast was hot instead of lukewarm as is often the case
- Not a lot,although rooms ok but terrible view.Did not eat in the restaurant,visited for a Christmas Ball.
- Breakfast was superb, a wide range of food.The room was lovely and large.
Breakfast was fine. There was a good selection of foods.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The rooms were spacious with wonderful views.
- The bar is beautiful. It was a deliggtful surprise to fund this hitel wwith live music and excellent ballroom dancers lessons are offered at the hitel. The mysicians were excellent… a world class venue for ballroom dancing! Love the rooftop terrace.
The family-run Hostal Noguera is located 10 minutes’ walk from Albir Beach on the Costa Blanca. It offers a sun terrace with a pool and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony.The rooms at the Noguera feature either parquet or tiled floors. Each one has a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves Mediterranean food, including rice dishes and roast meats. There is also a bar serving drinks and light meals throughout the day.Albir Train Station is 1,650 feet from the Noguera. You can drive to Terra Mítica Theme Park in just 12 minutes.
- Breakfast was lovely, with a lavish selection of possibilities to enjoy. We also relished our dinner each night, invariably served with efficiency, style and humour.We were able to eat in the bar area so that we could have our dog with us at both breakfast and dinner, which was very convenient and pleasant. Every member of staff was a delight – we were made to feel totally welcome and at ease throughout our stay. Our room was clean, well-appointed and comfortable. I can’t think of anything the staff could improve upon. We’ll definitely go back there if we’re in the area. A special place.
Fantastic hotel. Don’t know how the star-rating system work but that this place is 1-star is ridiculous.
Value for money is off the chart.
Great hotel. Very clean. Comfortable. Good breakfast. Staff very good especially Luisa and seseallia.
Thanks for a great stay. Will definitely stay again!!!!
- Excellent pool area, breakfast and charming, welcoming hosts.
- Lovely friendly family hotel good value for money.
Aparthotel Residencial Vidalbir
Just 5 minutes’ walk from Albir Beach, Aparthotel Residencial Vidalbir features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and apartments with a private terrace. Its restaurant serves Valencian cuisine prepared with local produce.Each air-conditioned apartment at Vidalbir has simple, traditional décor. There is a living area with a sofa bed and satellite TV, and the kitchen comes with an electric hob and fridge. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Aparthotel. The center of L’Alfàs del Pi is just over 1.9 mi from the apartments.Benidorm can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Alicante and its airport are approximately 37 mi away.
- Excellent location close to restaurants bars and shops 5 minutes from the beach
- Could not beat it for value for money, location great , very clean , bright airy , safe , quiet
The location was great.
And the apartment was perfect for a family with two small children.
Location is excellent minutes to all shops and restaurants
10 minutes stroll to the beach.
Well equipped kitchen
- Comfortable clean Apartment > Good Location Near bars restaurants & beach >Good Value For Money & Pet Friendly < Great For a Short Break in Albir < Would Recommend to Friends & Would Stay Again when in Albir
Albir Playa Hotel & Spa
Located 10 minutes’ walk from Alfàs Beach in L’Albir, this hotel offers an outdoor pool, spa and gym. Each modern, air-conditioned room offers free WiFi, a mini-bar and satellite TV.The Albir Playa Hotel & Spa’s elegant Arroceria La Palapa Restaurant, in the hotel’s tropical grounds, is open for lunch. It specializes in rice dishes, meat and fresh seafood, as well as homemade desserts. The restaurant also provides bar service from 11 am to 7 pm, which is also possible by the pool.Access to the Hotel Albir Playa’s 3.3 ft² spa is available for an extra fee. It includes a sauna, hydromassage pools and an ice fountain. Various treatments are available.The Albir Playa Hotel also features a game room and a children’s play area. Bicycles can be rented from the hotel. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, providing you greater flexibility during your stay.Benidorm is just a 10-minute drive from the Hotel Albir Playa.
- from checkin to checkout excellent service, food, cleanliness and atmosphere of the hotel.
- Situation close to all amenities and free shuttle bus to the beach..entertainment staff very good.
- The staff was exceptionally helpful. They speak all languages. Got a quiet room as requested, bed and pillows comfortable, the buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner had a great variety. I travelled for business and would choose this hotel again for my stay.
- Excellent location and loved the food at breakfast and for evening meal
- Been staying here a bit over the years, staff very attentive, clean and bright. Free bottle of cava on ice on arrival. Food very good although we only ate breakfast. Restaurant was busy every night.
Hotel Rober Palas
Set in quiet surroundings 1,700 feet from Albir Beach, Hotel Rober Palas is one mile from Altea and 3 miles from Benidorm.Rooms are air conditioned and have heating. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub and shower, as well as a hairdryer and amenities.Ideally located for trips many attractions in the region such as Terra Natura Park, Terra Mitica and Aqualandia and very convenient for Golfers, Windsurfers and walking. You can also visit the Punta Bombarda Lighthouse. The Serra Gelada offers excellent views of Altea Bay and the Rock of Ifach.The hotel is just a 5 minute walk from nearby stores, restaurants and cafes.Family attractions such as Terra Natura Zoopark, Terra Mitica Theme Park, Aqualandia and Mundomar are just 10 minutes away by car. The Palas can offer information and discounted entrance tickets.
- The room and facilities as expected. Breakfast buffet style lots lots of choice all OK.
- Cleanliness and staff. We arrived very early to check in and it was not a problem, even though the hotel was pretty full.
- WE WENT TO A 70TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AT YOUR HOTEL SO STAYING THE NIGHT WAS BRILLIANT FOR US. WE WOULD DO IT AGAIN , THANK YOU LOVED THE ENGLISH TELEVISION , DONT KNOW WHY ALL HOTELS DO NOT DO IT. ITS SO EASY NOW.
Clean linen & towels …
Friendly staff …easy access to everything !!
- Very clean and comfortable. Superb choice, both hot and cold, at breakfast. Excellent value for money, would definitely return if in the area.
Hotel Moli Boutique
Hotel Moli Boutique is located in Alfàs del Pi, just 2.5 mi from the beaches of Albir. It offers a sun terrace with an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony.The rooms at this family-run hotel feature flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom. Most overlook the hotel’s terrace and garden.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician and Mediterranean cuisine, and there is also a bar with tables outside. The terrace also features a barbecue. Inside there is a lounge which has a fireplace and a TV. There is free WiFi in all public areas.The owners can organize tickets to nearby Terra Mítica Theme Park, as well as other trips or events. With great access to the AP-7 Motorway, the hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from Benidorm and 35 minutes from Alicante.
- Clean and comfortable. Nice to have a kettle and tea and coffee making facilities in the room which is rare in Spanish hotels.
- There was a problem with the breakfast. The person serving did not have the right menu for us to look at. There seems to be some people who do not have breakfast just a bed for the night. There should be a separate sheet for the breakfast so you know what is on offer. You could have a cooked breakfast but the cereals for the start were an extra and this was only explained after we had ordered. A little faulty towers about the breakfast. Needs to be easier to understand. I know they cannot have food on display in a small place but you do need that list. Another thing is that if a HOT breakfast is ordered then the plate on which it has been put should be HOT. This was not the case and my wife sent back the fried breakfast the first morning as it was cold when it arrived at the table.
- We took my dad to see family so it was the perfect location, it was lovely hotel, modern rooms, food was great and very clean and we will defiantly be going back 😃
evening meal good value for money
- New hotel,small but had everything we needed good food ,very friendly staff nothing a bother and a swimming pool
Hotel Tossal d’Altea
One of our top picks in Altea.Hotel Tossal d’Altea was built on the site of a traditional olive oil mill. It offers a gym, a sauna and an outdoor swimming pool set in a large garden.The hotel is in a quiet area of Altea, next to Palau Altea Center d’Arts and the Fine Arts Faculty of Miguel Hernandez University. The historic center of this Costa Blanca town is just a short walk away.San Pedro Park and the beach are just over half a mile from the Tossal d’Altea. Free private parking is available at the hotel.Rooms at the Tossal d’Altea have free wired internet access. They all have a safe and most rooms have a private balcony. The private bathrooms come with a bathrobe and a hairdryer.The hotel has a cafe/bar, with a TV and an open fireplace. Drinks can be served outside on the terrace.
- The whole experience was fabulous. A beautiful location with mountains and sea, a very warm welcome, a fabulous room and comfortable bed and magnificent view greeted us. We had a lovely evening meal – the dining room adds to the pleasure. Breakfast was excellent. The garden with a lovely swimming pool were a lovely surprise. Altogether – excellent.
- Very nice place to stay, located just a few minutes from the Centre of old town, however very quiet, very clean, excellent food at restaurant and very rich breakfast,attentive and friendly staff, secured parking.
- Clean rooms, matched the pictures, large restaurant, food was good
- Did not have meal in restaurant, only breakfast which was very good
Bed extra comfy.
Bathroom products were fabulous.
The receptionist was very helpful and always had a smile.
The rack of lamb was delicious.
Hotel Sun Palace Albir & Spa
Located between Benidorm and Altea, this elegant hotel is 1,950 feet from Alfaz’s Albir Beach and features a seasonal outdoor pool. It offers views of the Mediterranean Sea and mountains.The rooms at Hotel Sun Palace Albir & Spaare spacious and come with a furnished balcony. They include satellite TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free WiFi is offered throughout.The hotel offers a spa area with a hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath. There is an indoor pool and fitness center. There is a free hourly shuttle to and from the beach.A poolside bar is open during summer months and guests can enjoy drinks in Rick’s Café, known for its mojitos. The chill-out terrace has spectacular views.Car rental and currency exchange can be arranged at the 24-hour reception. There are great hiking routes in the Sierra Helada Mountains, located nearby.
- The food was in general very good with a good choice available but occasionally, as is inevitable with buffet style food and as happens everywhere, some dishes were slightly overdone and no longer hot.
- The hotel room verry nice and big,the spa and massage absolutely amazing 🙂
- The spa facilities were excellent, although we had to pay extra, and a discount for hotel guests was not applicable as it was Valentines day! Bed very comfortable, but extra pillows would have been nice.
- Spar could be better. Checking out was very poor. Everything else good.
- I booked this hotel for my husband, wrongly, it wasnt the hotel I thought it was! Anyway he didnt say anything, he said the room was clean and functional, the bathroom was clean…and a bathroom!! He was a bit put out that he was quite a way from Reception and restaurant, he was 2 floors down reception and restaurant (the hotel is on a hill).
Top Hotels In Foyes Blanques Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Foyes Blanques Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!