10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fox River Grove Illinois – Top Hotel Reviews
Fox River Grove Illinois is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fox River Grove Illinois. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fox River Grove Illinois. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fox River Grove Illinois. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fox River Grove Illinois right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fox River Grove Illinois with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fox River Grove Illinois:
Super 8 Crystal Lake
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located off Highway 14, this Crystal Lake, Illinois hotel is across the street from Crystal Lake Mall. It features a daily continental breakfast and pet-friendly guest rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are furnished in each room at Super 8 Crystal Lake. The simply styled rooms also include a microwave and a small fridge.Crystal Lake Super 8 is within 1 miles of indoor wall climbing and Crystal Lake Beach. Three Oaks Recreation Area is less than a 10 minute drive away.
- Excellent location, with plenty of restaraunts and shopping. Staff was very helpful & friendly. Two issues were handled quickly and professionally.
- It was very clean and cared for well. Check in staff were a abit snarky, however everyone else we met had very friendly personalities. There was a McDonalds and a Starbucks right across the street; also an excellent local restaurant called Around the Clock, which serves amazing food, the Greek omelette is amazing!
- Close to the interview location and very good price including breakfast.
- The staff were very nice! The continental breakfast was good and It was relatively quiet.
- Quiet, felt safe and secure, parking lot well lit up for Security. I came in my classic 1965 VW Bus for the Crystal Lake VW car show. My Bus is valued at over $60,000. I felt safe having it parked in back and I was placed in a room that I could see it right outside my window even in the middle of the night because of being so well lit. All the staff were super nice and coffee was always HOT! Loved our stay with you, thanks for having us.
Comfort Inn Crystal Lake
This Crystal Lake hotel is within a 30-minute drive of the Huntley Outlet Mall. This hotel offers an indoor heated pool and provides a microwave in every room.Comfort Inn Crystal Lake rooms include a refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The Comfort Inn provides a daily continental breakfast. The hotel also has a business center and gym.The Crystal Lake Comfort Inn is within 30-minute drive of the Grand Victoria Casino. The hotel is 29 miles from Six Flags Great America, an amusement park.
- the variety for breakfast. cleanliness. the politeness of the staff
- Very clean quiet water pressure on shower was wonderful, staff friendly and helpful. Wonderful service.
- Bed was very comphy. Close to the elevator. Lemon water and popcorn great to have. Good access to the breakfast room.
- Perfect location with everything near by. No complaints whatsoever.
We loved the selfmade waffle at breakfast.
Grest service for the price we paid.
Super 8 McHenry
This hotel in McHenry, Illinois is located off Highway 31. It offers a daily breakfast, on-site laundry facilities and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have cable TV with HBO movie channels.The simply styled rooms offer a small seating area and a telephone. A private bathroom is also provided and select rooms at McHenry Super 8 have a work desk.Moraine Hills is 2.5 miles from the Super 8 McHenry. The Volo Auto Museum is a 15-minute drive away.
- What I liked … hmm not a whole lot to say about this place. Customer service was inadequate, when I booked my room I requested a/c be turned on prior to arrival . Had to request a blanket because the one I had was torn up , and I had to go down to service desk to pick up blanket . Vending machines were over priced and had little choices to choose from. There was a lady walkin around crying and being disorderly but no one seemed to care .
- The room was huge loved the three queen beds but horrible smell, owner just came down with spray, niece opened the curtains in the am and lots of water damage and that’s where the smell came from! My son has really issues with mold!
- The peaceful environment, room cleanliness, and comfortable bed.
- Excellent staff. This was the second time I have stayed there. Each time the staff went out of their way to insure everything was as good as it could be.
- The bed was comfortable. Hotel staff that I spoke with were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was OK. I would have liked more different bread selections.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Crystal Lake, IL
This Crystal Lake, Illinois hotel offers free local transportation, a heated indoor pool, and fitness center. Less than a 15 minute walk from Pingree Road Metra train station, it offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge, and coffee-making facilities are provided in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Crystal Lake. They feature a flat-screen cable TV with HBO.The hotel serves a continental breakfast that includes Belgian waffles and cheese omelets. Guests can also enjoy free fruit, cookies, and candy. A Country Cupboard Store is on site.Country Inn Crystal Lake is 2 miles from Raue Center for the Arts and 5 miles from Foxford Hills Golf Club. Six Flags Great America theme park is 26 miles away.
- Convenient and quiet location. The room was well appointed.
- The room was an amazing size and very comfortable.
- For the amount of guests you need at least one more waffle maker we waited 20 minutes then left one woman had both machines tied up the entire time
Breakfast was good. Pool area was nice.
Check in was easy.
- Breakfast was exceptional! We would recommend this facility and will stay there again when we’re in the area.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Hoffman Estates, IL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hoffman Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Hoffman Estates.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chicago is 30 miles from Hoffman Inn & Suites, and Aurora is 23 miles away. Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The newly redone rooms were comfortable and attractive.
- The room was newly upgraded and very nice for the low cost of the room. The staff was very friendly. My brother in law mentioned to the front desk staff that his room smelled like cigarette smoke, (neither him nor my sister smoke) and the gentleman at the front desk made it seem like my brother in law was the one that made it smell like smoke. That was a little rude but other than that… everything else was wonderful. We also had my 16 month old daughter with us and there was plenty of room for our pack n play. Also, the tub in the bathroom was nice to bathe our daughter one of the nights we stayed there. Great room if traveling with small children.
- Room was spacious, though we believe that is because it was set up to accommodate guests with disabilities.
Entire hotel under construction. Open mainly to house rail road employees. Pool was never uncovered from last season, still had winter cover on it. Mind you we are in the end of August.
No lobby desk set up in hallway.
- The late night desk attendant was friendly and full of insightful information.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich-Barrington
Featuring free high-speed internet access and a 37-inch HD TV in each guestroom, this hotel located in Lake Zurich, Illinois is within driving distance of downtown Chicago.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lake Zurich – Barrington serves a free hot breakfast daily, offering a selection of nutritious food, juice and coffee. Before a day of sightseeing, work out in the 24-hour fitness center or relax in the 24-hour indoor pool and whirlpool.The Lakeside Family Sports Complex is only a short drive from the Lake Zurich – Barrington Holiday Inn Express. Six Flags Great America amusement park and Woodfield Mall are also located within driving distance.
- not really, just needed place to sleep and was satisfied
- Great pool and hot tub. Located near everything we needed.
- Had free breakfast but we didn’t try it – went to Walker Bros Pancake house since it was right down the block
- Very attentive staff. While they couldn’t accommodate our request for a room with a walk in shower, they had already arranged for the next best.
- The staff was friendly and attentive . The environment was clean and inviting . The beds were comfortable . Will definitely stay again.
Super 8 Elgin
Located off Interstate 90, this Elgin, Illinois hotel is a 10 minute drive from Grand Victoria Casino. A 24-hour reception and laundromat are available. These spacious rooms have a microwave and fridge.Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided in all rooms at Super 8 Elgin. Each air-conditioned room has coffee-making facilities and is decorated with brown accents.Chicago O’Hare International Airport is 30 miles from Elgin Super 8. Spring Hill Mall is 3 miles away.
- The thing(s) that impressed me the most was the professionalism of the staff and the comfort of the room. I checked in at approx 10:00 pm and walked into a VERY comfy 73* room, with a VERY comfy bed which had 3 VERY comfy pillows!!! Checkin was pleasant and the next day I felt embarrassed and sad for the gentleman who had checked me in the night before as he was faced with a LOUD OBNOXIOUS couple who were cussing each other and screaming at each other as they fought with each other!!! The same gentleman who had checked me in the night before was on the desk and although there were a couple of cuss words and racial slurs hurled his way he handled the situation with a grace and professionalism that is rare by today’s standard. I will stay here again and would STRONGLY recommend it to anyone looking for QUALITY lodging…..at any price!!!! Thanks to the staff at Super 8 Elgin for a great place to stay (and, as it turns out, the best price in the area!!!)
Gave us 10% off local restaurants
- When I made the reservation, I asked if early check in would be possible. The representative said it should be and to call the evening before to confirm. They weren’t booked the night before so checking in early was no problem and we got the room we wanted.
- Staff was friendly, nice and clean,great location, fair price
- Great stay your front desk was very helpful, you have great employees, and your cleaning staff was very helpful thank you for the great experience
Holiday Inn Chicago Northwest/Crystal Lake/Convention Center
Located in Crystal Lake, 17 miles from Schaumburg, Holiday Inn Chicago Northwest/Crystal Lake/Convention Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Lake Geneva is 27 miles from Holiday Inn Chicago Northwest, and Rosemont is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It was Close to granddaughters home. Quiet room with good bed and room to move around.
- management needs to recognize the needs of seniors. TALLER stools, lower shower entry points, additional grab bars,. Able bodied seniors, just facing challenges of age like balance.
- Nice location and view. Food and drinks were excellent.
- When I arrived my room wasn’t ready and I had to use another room to change and get ready for to go to a wedding. I didn’t get the accommodations I’ve booked.
- We liked the friendly staff and serene environment.
Red Roof PLUS+Chicago – Schaumburg/Woodfield Mall
This Hoffman Estates, IL hotel is located near Interstate 90. It features free on-site parking and pet-friendly rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee-making facilities are provided in each room at Red Roof Inn. The simply styled rooms also offer an alarm clock.Inn Red Roof is less than a 15 minute drive from Woodfield Mall and about a 20 minute drive from Elgin Riverboat Casino. O’Hare International Airport is 20 miles away.
- Good location, comfortable, fresh coffee in the morning.
Nice to have a larger refrigerator that also has a freezer
- Staff is very friendly super great in accommodating you and making you feel comfortable!!
- THE COMFORT OF THE BED WAS GREAT, THE CLEANING STAFF WAS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL.
- the bed was clean and comfortable and so was the room, the customer services was excellent
Quality Inn Elgin
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Elgin offers accommodations in Elgin.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Aurora is 22 miles from Quality Inn Elgin, and Schaumburg is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The beds are pure springs with no cushion at all and the pillows compress to be paper thin. The breakfast was terrible everything was stale and cold. The building was old and dated but clean and due to its location your unable to get out and walk around as it is right off the highway, speaking of location if you miss your turn you have to drive almost a mile out of the way to turn around and if you make a wrong turn be prepared to pay a toll both.
- Breakfast was very good and had a lot of variety. The eggs were a little dry though
- Allow early check in when availble. Kindly check in person.
- Nice staff, good breakfast. Pretty clean and mostly updated.
- The price was right, it was clean & the staff was great. I left a wooden hanger behind for my suit. I returned 4 hours later & they found it for me.
Top Hotels In Fox River Grove Illinois Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fox River Grove Illinois to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fox River Grove Illinois but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fox River Grove Illinois. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!