10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fountain View Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Fountain View Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fountain View Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fountain View Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fountain View Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fountain View Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fountain View Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fountain View Arizona:
Inn at Eagle Mountain
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.On an emerald golf course in Fountain Hills, Arizona, 6 miles from Fort McDowell Casino, this hotel offers an outdoor pool. Each spacious suite features a gas-burning fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is included.All comfortably furnished suites at Inn at Eagle Mountain have a sofa bed. Featuring South-Western inspired décor, all rooms include cable TV. Tea and coffee-making facilities and a fridge are included.Overlooking the golf course, Inn at Eagle Mountain’s restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and afternoon appetizers. Its menu includes smoked salmon lox and diablo cheese steak. Wine is available.Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art is 17 miles from this hotel. Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West is a 20-minute drive away.
- Location, location, location. Nice small patio with beautiful sunrises & city views. Although we didn’t use the gas fireplace it’s nice, the bed & bedding are very comfortable, desk is useful.
- Great tucked away quiet resort. Fantastic place to relax and be close to the Festival. Spectacular views worth getting up at sunrise. Pool and jacuzzi were nicely placed.
- They were incredibly accommodating for my 87 year old mother who was unable to climb stairs, and we really appreciated that!
- We loved the king size bedroom with all the comforts of home. Including a fire place,coffee pot, microwave, and small refrigerator. It is an Inn that we have stayed at many times and plan to stay here again.
- Great bed. Great shower except there should be a shelf of some kind so you wouldn’t have to put shampoo, cream rinse etc on the floor
Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic
On the Mayo Clinic campus in Scottsdale, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and a 24-hour market with snacks, drinks and gifts. A free clinic shuttle is also available.A luxurious bathrooms with granite counters is included in each room at Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic. Free Wi-Fi and a large, well-lit desk with an ergonomic chair are featured. A coffee maker and minibar are also provided.The Bistro offers healthy breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee.The Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic is 2.5 miles from the Eagle Mountain Golf Club and 10.3 miles from Kierland Common shopping. The Fort McDowell Casino is 7.6 miles away.
- I like the convenience of the lobby restaurant, especially now that Starbucks provides the coffee and some breakfast items.
- The location is excellent if you have to stay for procedures at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. It’s right on the same campus. It’s not really a good location otherwise because the Mayo is so far out.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Bistro was convenient, good selection of food, reasonably priced. Very nicely done business center and boarding pass station.
- the location of the property was very nice and convenient
- The rooms were nicely set up, the beds were very comfortable.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, just 2.2 miles from WestWorld. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- We stayed at the property partially for the washer/dryer and more space for our family. The property was great, but the staff’s response to our broken washing machine was sub-par. Maintenance came to fix it the first day, but all they did was pry the door open. Called again the next day, maintenance came again and eventually replaced the unit. Each time I called, the front office staff told me someone was on their way, so I waited in my unit while my family enjoyed the pool. Each time, it took over an hour for someone to come. I felt like I wasted a lot of time waiting for unfulfilled promises. I asked four times that our bill be credited for the inconvenience for $200. After asking a fifth time, our bill was credited $25. Horrible customer service. Sad, because the facility is beautiful.
Very clean and comfortable
All essentials were provided
- The security and agents at front desk were very polite, friendly and welcoming. The standard two bedroom suite was beautiful and plenty big enough for my family of 6. My kids loved the splash zone and slides. There are plenty of activities to do.
- Lots to do for all ages. We had 20 year olds and a 5 year old. It worked for everyone.
- The location was convenient. Room was very comfortable.
Centerstone Plaza Hotel Scottsdale/Fountain Hills
Providing a variety of modern and free amenities, including area shuttle service and a convenience store, this Scottsdale hotel is a short distance from attractions, including Fort McDowell Casino.Centerstone Plaza Hotel Fountain Hills-Scottsdale offers all the amenities needed for an enjoyable stay, including free wireless internet access and a modern on-site fitness centre, complete with an outdoor pool.While at the Centerstone Plaza Hotel Fountain Hills-Scottsdale, guests can take advantage of in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. The hotel also offers on-site dining at the Fireside Grill for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Area points of interest such as the Mayo Clinic of Scottsdale can be found only a short drive from the Centerstone Plaza Hotel Fountain Hills-Scottsdale. Scottsdale Stadium, Fountain Park and Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall are also within driving distance.
- Facility was clean, especially rooms. Bed was comfortable. Check in was super fast.
- The price was great, room very nice and quiet. Convenient to shops and food plus being so close to fountain across the street for walking.
Refrigerator has a small freezer
Nice pool and hot tub
Proximity to art fair
- The location was good. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking. The room had a fridge, a coffee maker, and a microwave.
- The beds were better than average hotel beds for overall comfort.
Comfort Inn Fountain Hills – Scottsdale
Comfort Inn Fountain Hills – Scottsdale is located in Fountain Hills, 22 miles from Phoenix and 13 miles from Scottsdale.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Mesa is 13 miles from Fountain Hills – Scottsdale, and Glendale is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We liked being close to everything we attended. The rooms were comfortable. The pool was clean. The staff was helpful and friendly.
- Yes, the bed was like a cloud. Very comfortable. The pool and hot-tub were awesome as well!
- Clean. Loved how clean the bed was and sheets turned down.
- The front desk staff were all very nice and helpful. Breakfast was comparable to other hotels in this price range. Very close to the Mayo Clinic.
- Good location , friendly and helpful staff . Good value
Scottsdale Suites on Shea
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Scottsdale Suites on Shea is located in the heart of Scottsdale city. Scottsdale Suites on Shea features a heated outdoor pool and free cable TV.Scottsdale Suites on Shea offers a fitness center and free wireless internet. The rooms in this Scottsdale Suites on Shea feature a coffee maker and suites provide microwaves and refrigerators.Scottsdale Suites on Shea is near a variety of local restaurant and a championship golf courses. Scottsdale Suites on Shea features a meeting room and offers free parking.
- The location was great since we needed to go to the Mayo Clinic the next morning. Restaurants were awesome and the motel was clean comfortable and easy to enjoy breakfast was good with a good variety as well
- The location and how everybody was friendly and helpful.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room itself felt like a home awayvfrom home. Enjoyed myself.. Wish I stayed an extra day.
- The room was simple and very clean. This is the first place we have stayed in awhile that was actually quiet. That was a bonus.
- Pool. Generally nice appearance. Older business. Near shopping and freeway. Prices in Scottsdale are twice the price.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale
One of our best sellers in Scottsdale! A local shuttle is available for guest convenience at this hotel and rooms feature free Wi-Fi. Old Town Scottsdale is a 20-minute drive from the property.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all rooms at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Phoenix Scottsdale. Coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also included.A free breakfast is provided at the Phoenix Scottsdale La Quinta Inn & Suites. Waffles, hot and cold cereal, baked goods, and fresh fruit are served. Coffee and juice are also available.An outdoor pool and fitness center are featured for guest enjoyment. A 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are also included.Paradise Valley Mall is less than a 20-minute drive away. Scottsdale Silverado Golf Club is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked the space of the room. Comfortable for two adults w/ two suitcases.
- They had good complimentary breakfast in the morning
- I liked the breakfast in the morning along with the shuttle driver was great! Overall it was a good experience.
- The place was unbelievably clean, decorated very well. It may have been recently renovated because it felt like it was brand new.
- Excellent location very nice breakfast area and reception
Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale Riverwalk
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Conveniently located off Loop 101 in the Scottsdale Riverwalk Development, this Arizona hotel offers an outdoor pool and serves a daily hot breakfast. Central Scottsdale is 6 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a cable TV, and a work desk and chair are available in all of the comfortable guest rooms at Hampton Inn & Suites Scottsdale Riverwalk. A hairdryer and tea and coffee-making facilities are included in all rooms.Guests at Scottsdale Riverwalk Hamton Inn & Suites can workout in the on-site fitness center or stop by the business center, which offers fax and photocopying services. A guest laundromat is also available along with an on-site convenience store.Salt River Fields, the Arizona Diamondback’s Spring Training facility, is just 3 miles from the hotel. Talking Stick Golf Club is a 2 minute walk away. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 20 minute drive from the hotel.
- I like the lobby – very comfortable and welcoming to guests. Easy check-in. Rooms are very quiet and beds are comfortable – a little soft for me, but comfortable. Great reception for TV and lots of channels to choose from. Location is great. Really good breakfast and lots to choose from, as I’m a picky eater. This was the third time staying here.
- Very clean, great location, love the evening fresh cookies.
- The bed was very comfortable. The WiFi was reliable. Breakfast included a nice variety of food.
- WE LIKED OUR ROOM AND ARE USED TO HAVING A REFRIGERATOR. THE ROOM, HOWEVER, WAS JUST FINE.
- Fabulous Hampton, as always. Afternoon tea & cookies divine!!
TownePlace Suites Scottsdale
This hotel is half a mile from the Paradise Memorial Gardens in Scottsdale. It has a gym, an outdoor swimming pool and accommodations with free internet.Rooms at the TownePlace Suites Scottsdale all have a living area with sofa bed and satellite TV. Each unit includes a full kitchen complete with stove, oven, and kitchenware.A free breakfast buffet is featured daily at Scottsdale TownPlace Suites. The hotel’s outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by palm trees and lounge chairs. Guests can also work out at the gym which has modern cardio equipment, treadmills and stair climbers.The Suites Scottsdale is 4.5 miles from West World and 5.8 miles from the Sanctuary Golf Course. Free parking is available.
- We stayed in hotel with 24 guests. Cheer competition for cheerleaders.
- Good breakfast, pleasant and helpful staff, room on corner rear was quiet, made for restful stay
- The staff and the manager were awesome. They were friendly and accommodated our requests, were very helpful, which made our stay even better.
- I enjoyed the quietness at this location and how it was close enough to everything. The food in the morning for the complimentary breakfast was good but I wished there was more indoor seating.
- Staff friendly and helpful. Bed very comfortable and rooms clean. Good selection for breakfast. Good location-close to attractions we wanted to see and plenty of restaurants close by.
Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark
One of our top picks in Scottsdale – and a guest favorite.
Located in the North Scottsdale neighborhood in Scottsdale, 1.4 miles from WestWorld, Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Scottsdale Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Ramon is an excellent employee he did a great job running the restaurant.
- My whole family very much enjoyed the service given to us by Ramon at breakfast. He took such good care of us and we felt very much at home. Also we received a warm welcome from Krystal when we checked in at your hotel. She greeted us with a smile every time we passed by her desk. I believe the people that work at this hotel added to the enjoyment of our stay.
- Loved the king size bed and the awesome sheets! My husband wants to know where he can buy some like it!
- The beds are super comfortable and the staff is very friendly!
- Staff extremely courteous, entire hotel clean with great atmosphere
Top Hotels In Fountain View Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fountain View Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fountain View Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fountain View Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!