10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fortuna Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fortuna Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fortuna Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fortuna Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fortuna Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fortuna Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fortuna Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fortuna Murcia:
Complejo Hostelero Los Periquitos
Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada is located in the village of Fortuna, known for its thermal waters. It features a spa, free outdoor parking lot and rooms with free internet and plasma-screen TV.All of the air-conditioned rooms at the Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada have a hydromassage shower or bath. All suites have a hydromassage bath, while some rooms have a terrace.Complejo Hostelero Rambla Salada restaurant offers traditional cuisine, including stews and high-quality meat and fish. A daily set menu is also available.The spa/beauty center at Los Periquitos is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a Turkish bath. There are both indoor swimming pools and, in summer, a free outdoor pool.The hotel is located only 9.3 mi from Murcia, around 31 mi from both Murcia San Javier and Alicante Airports.
- Staff in reception and restaurant friendly and helpful.
- Lovely hotel, beautiful location, staff was the nicest, all of them, especially the man on reception, photos don’t do it justice, thank you so much for all.
- room is spacious, bed is comfort. terrace is nice which can see our car from it
We went for a winter spa break- which looked amazing value for money.The hotel was easily found, modern, comfortable- but the spa was closed! Lovely gent at reception suggested others in the area and luckily we found La Fuenta, 12 mins away and had our warm swim and jet massage for 7 euros per person.In fact the jacuzzi bath in Los Perriquitos was also great fun.
Beds comfortable, balcony great for picnic lunch in the sun.Breakfast as expected- but with additional possibility to make bruschetta, which was delicious.
The hotel is excellent value with warm and friendly staff.
- Extremely nice and available staff, open minded and prepared to do extra services, they helped me quickly to get back important documents after I left the hotel and they were very flexible when I explained I had to leave one day ahead of schedule. Recommended also for the quiet, cosy location and the excellent comfort of the very large, pristine rooms
Hotel la Fuente
Hotel La Fuente is located at the natural springs of Los Baños de Fortuna, 30 minutes’ drive from Murcia. It offers natural therapeutic pools and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV.The springs date back to the days of the Roman Empire, and La Fuente has indoor and outdoor pools. There is also a massage room.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. There is also a bar, as well as a terrace where you can enjoy your meal in the sun.You can drive to the beaches of the Costa Blanca in around an hour from Hotel La Fuente. Alicante and its airport are also an hour’s drive away.
Comfortable and clean with friendly helpful staff, excellent value for a short break.
Restaurant food basic but tasty and again good value.
- Don’t come for the breakfast, come for the pools.
- Receptionist was excellent both on arrival and check-out. Room comfortable for the price.
- Staff and owner extremely amenable,,,, really put themselves out to help
- The pool was great,staff miserable and breakfast we waited 30 minutes for a coffee and there was only 7 other people there and 4 already had coffee.The waitress, polish girl was unwelcoming and miserable.She stood at the bar talking to a couple who were obviously her friends,my husband had to go up and ask her to serve us.
- Comfortable and clean with friendly helpful staff, excellent value for a short break.
Set in the center of Los Baños, Hotel España features a spa, outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant. Its simple rooms overlook an interior patio.Hotel España offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. There is also a TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy traditional Spanish cuisine in the España’s restaurant. There is also a bar.The hotel spa features a sauna, hot tub, thermal baths and sensation showers. Treatments include massage and hydrotherapy.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Fortuna, while Sierra de la Pila Regional Park is 8.1 mi away. Murcia and Alicante can be reached within an hour by car.
No reviews yet.
Balneario de Leana
Located in Los Baños de Fortuna, Balneario features an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and a spa. Set in a bright building dating from the 19th century, it offers classically decorated rooms.The Balneario maintains original features including painted ceilings and a grand marble staircase. Each room has air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Balneario’s restaurant.The spa features thermal baths, a sauna and sensation showers. Treatments including massage are also available.Fortuna is a 5-minute drive from the Balneario, while Ajuaque y Rambla Salada Park is 4.3 mi from the hotel. Múrcia is 19 mi away and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- Superior room had balconies and extra large double bed. The new jacuzzi in the thermal pool was nice.
- The bedrooms were big and comfortable. Dining room service with Carmen was really friendly. The receptionist at night was very helpful. The thermal pools are the great attraction of the place, the depth of the pools are especially safe for children.
- This hotel is more like an old aged home ok for the sick and very old definitely noy for the traveller & Im 64.The room I had was not clean lump of black hire, etc pity as it looked quite nice on the website.
- Very disappointing. Poor choice badly presented although it was a reasonable price. The cafe bar on the other hand was excellent value and nice food.
- Brilliant spa facilities & spa staff. Can’t recommend it highly enough.
Offering air-conditioned rooms with satellite and cable TV, Hotel Costas is located in the Murcian city of Fortuna. The hotel features a restaurant and bar, as well as free Wi-Fi throughout.The rooms are decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, and each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony and some also have a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in meat and fish dishes, as well as dishes characteristic of the region. Fortuna also has a small selection of shops and restaurants.Murcia is around 19 mi from Hotel Costas, and Murcia Airport is just over an hour’s drive. Close by you will find the Ajauque y Rambla Salada Wetlands, a protected area.
- Nice place very outdated but Comfy big rooms with AC easy to locate next to store and close to we’re we had to be food was great at the restourant and very cheap over all good place
- Very dirty, the table was not cleaned in 4 days. Miserable staff. Will not recommend & will never stay there again.
- Out of all the hotels I have stayed at, of all star ratings, this was by far the cleanest. Amazingly spotless rooms.
- La gentillesse du personnel et surtout de la directrice.
Todo fue perfecto. Les hice una petición un poco especial y cumplieron muy bien.
La chica de recepción muy amable, tanto como la camarera del turno de noche.
Fuimos tarde a cenar y se portaron muy amables.
Todo muy limpio, la cama muy cómoda y la ubicación a 5 minutos del balneario de Leana.
Featuring outdoor and indoor pools, Hotel Victoria is located in the small town of Baños de Fortuna. It offers a restaurant, free tennis courts, and free Wi-Fi in all areas.The rooms have air conditioning and heating and include a small private balcony. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and safety deposit box. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobe, and free toiletries.Spa and wellness facilities, including sauna and massages, are available for a surcharge. There is also a shared TV lounge and a terrace bar.The hotel is a 20-minute drive from the A-7 Motorway. Murcia is 22 mi away and Torrevieja and its beaches can be reached in just over an hour.
No reviews yet.
With easy access from the A30 Motorway, TCH Hotel is located in Lorquí, just 15 minutes’ drive from Murcia and 3.1 mi from Molina de Segura. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a work desk, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the TCH feature parquet floors and modern décor. Each one comes with an iron and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish dishes, and there is a buffet restaurant next door. There is also a café-bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.In just under an hour you can drive to the Mar Menor, a popular destination for water sports. Murcia’s San Javier Airport is also around 55 minutes’ drive away.
- Anna who worked there was really generous with local knowledge.
- Pleasant staff. Parking in the basement of the hotel. The evening dinner menu was tasty & very inexpensive.
- Chosen for location rather than facilities – the hotel was clean and room comfortable if a little small. Restaurant facilities were adequate – choice at breakfast was good enough, dinner menu a little restricted although it was cheap!
- Good value for money and convenient place to stop for a night enroute.
- It’s very clean and well priced. You have to pay double to better it.
One of our top picks in Murcia.Set 20 minutes’ walk from Murcia’s historic center, by the Auditorium, Congress Center and the Murcia Sports Palace, Agalia Hotel has a gym, seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi access and free hot drinks service.Rooms at this property are sleek and stylish with modern furnishings and plenty of natural light. Each has a TV, mini-bar and safe and some rooms also include a terrace.Enjoy Mediterranean and international meals in the stylish Agalia Restaurant before heading to the sophisticated bar. There are also several computers which guests can use for free.Ideally located within 15 minutes of both the train and bus station, Agalia Hotel is perfect for those needing quick and easy travel routes both in and out of Murcia.
- Very nice 4-star hotel. Hotel offers Queen bed size which appears to be rare in Spain where bed norm is much smaller. Nice location, not far from the Cathedral and nearby stores. Close to the highway. Hotel offers parking which is almost a must in the neighborhood.
- I could not believe the hotel’s restaurant was closed 3 of the 4 nights we were there and instead they held kids parties. What is more import at looking after paying guests at the hotel or kids parties – seems obvious to me. The worst breakfast I have even had at a hotel.
- It is sparkling clean. Breakfast is good and staff is very kind.
- The room is clean and nice. The stuff is very friendly. There is luggage room, so you can keep your luggage.
- I love how the room is equiped, it has all what you can need and everything is very comfortable.
Sercotel JC1 Murcia
The 4-star Sercotel JC1 is located in Murcía’s new business district and a 5-minute tram journey from the city center. This modern hotel features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access.Each stylish room at Sercotel JC1 comes with full air conditioning and a private bathroom. They also include a mini-bar and satellite TV.The property also includes a spa available during the weekends for a surcharge.The Sercotel JC1 offers a coffee service in the early morning, as well as buffet breakfast. The café serves drinks and light meals all day. Dinner can be enjoyed in the main restaurant or out on the terrace.
- Staff was friendly and facilities were clean. Breakfast looked good but too expensive.
- The rooms were clean, sound proof and warm. All basic needs were met and there was sufficient space for everyone. Beds were quite comfortable (even the extra (smaller) bed).
- Loved the atmosphere in the hotel. Great value for money. Good location.
The room was comfortable
good location, very easy to find
parking and free wifi
- The staff is very friendly. Rooms are modern and very clean. Nice view from the window.
AC Hotel Murcia, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
AC Hotel Murcia is just 1.6 mi north of the center of Murcia. This stylish, modern hotel features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi is available in all areas.All air-conditioned rooms at the AC Hotel Murcia feature soundproofing, a flat-screen TV and a mini bar. There is also a private bathroom with a professional hairdryer.The hotel has a fitness room and a Turkish bath. There is also a free parking outside the hotel or a private parking for guests at an extra charge.The AC Lounge serves cold dishes for lunch and hot meals for dinner. Free newspapers and luggage storage are offered.The hotel is just a 5-minute drive from the city’s main attractions, including the Cathedral, Salzillo Museum and the Bullring. An intercity bus stops in front of the hotel. Alicante is a 45-minute drive away.
- Good for a weekend break. More than adequate facilities
- Very nice hotel and accommodations. Clean rooms and ample bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful with tips on how to get around and places to eat nearby.
Parking directly outside and no charge
Quick check in
Room on low floor and close to lift
- i like this hotel and have stayed many times location is great.
Perfect location for city centre
Free parking available directly outside
Room perfect and excellent shower
Top Hotels In Fortuna Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fortuna Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fortuna Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fortuna Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!