10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fortuna Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Fortuna Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fortuna Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fortuna Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fortuna Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fortuna Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fortuna Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fortuna Arizona:
Microtel Inn & Suites Yuma
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Microtel Inn & Suites Yuma is located in Fortuna in the region of Arizona, just 11 miles from Yuma.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was very close to the party we were visiting in Yuma. Breakfast was adequate and easy to access.
- Staff was good, breakfast was excellent, site a little out of central city but well worth the extra drive, will stay again next trip to Yuma.
- Had to wait for check in at 5 PM. Never had that experience!
- The breakfast was ok but of the hotels we stayed at, it was the least impressive.
- Basically clean. Room very small. We did not have a suite
Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Yuma offers accommodations in Yuma, just 1.1 miles from Fortuna.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.
- Good breakfast. The lady working the breakfast was on top of it. ?
- Nice big room, great reception staff, nice and clean and maintained.
Close to eats and interstate!
Great breakfast and absolutely love hot tubs!
- I loved the idea that I could make my own waffle which came out the way I like them. I liked that the staff replenished the out of stock food items very soon. No one had to wait long to get their food.
- Very clean and easy to get to. Enjoyed the breakfast.
Shilo Inn Yuma
Just 10 minutes from Yuma International Airport, this Yuma hotel includes free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. An expansive outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna are on site.A small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are featured in each room at this pet-friendly hotel. A cable TV is also provided.A fitness center and business center are available for guest use. A guest laundromat is on site.Kennedy Memorial Park is a 7-minute drive away. Sunrise Optimist Recreational Complex is a 15-minute drive from Yuma Shilo Inn.
- The young man at check in was awesome?! The tv feed was not great but we survived!
- Every staff member from the desk people to the housekeepers were just so friendly. Even the guests were friendly when you would meet at the elevator, in the halls or at the pool.
- I liked that they try their best to accommodate you in Amy way they can. I arrived early before check in and they were able to let me check in before check in time.
- The room was clean, the staff friendly, gym was excellent, the bed was comfortable.
- close to everything nice rooms heated pool sauna,,front desk great,shea and Diana super nice ,helpful,definitely will stay here again
Howard Johnson Inn
One of our best sellers in Yuma! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Howard Johnson Inn offers accommodations in Yuma.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We have stayed there before and we enjoy our stay a lot. The staff is very helpful and the parking is good. It is a nice location for what we want to do.
- awesome staff very clean rooms,one bed had some issues!
- Breakfast good beds comfortable. Rooms were dated need renovation.
- The breakfast was surprisingly good – good variety of fruit, pastries, juice, coffee, fresh waffles, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, etc. The shower curtain looked new, the towels were white and the bed sheets seemed clean. But, that’s all that was decent.
- The front desk girl was really nice. The room had a microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker. The room was relatively clean looking were it mattered.
Located off Highway 95, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Yuma International Airport. It features a business center, outdoor pool and continental breakfast. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in every room at Days Inn. The simple rooms also include a clock radio and a hairdryer for guest convenience.Paradise Casino and Yuma Municipal Golf Course are each about a 10-minute drive from this hotel. Sand Dune recreation is just 10 miles away.
- friendly staff, clean and easy to get to off main hwy.
- the breakfast was awesome, and the staff very nice
The service here was awful the rooms were old and needed up dating, we had to ask to get our room cleaned they vacuumed and left no bathroom supplies. The breakfast were very minimal and mostly gone hard get someone restock.
Will be very careful of booking at a Comfort Inn again.
- Last year when we were driving through this area, we weren’t thinking and did our drive home all in one day which got us home late at night. In the past year, we thought its not too smart for a couple females to drive after dark on lonely, two-lane roads which did not have overhead street lighting. This year we decided to split our trip into two days so that we were off the roads before dark. A good time was had by all.
- The value for my money was excellent. Central location,ron was clean, staff was accommodating, breakfast was enough to hold us over until lunch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Yuma
Located off of I-8, this hotel is 2.5 miles from Yuma International Airport. It provides free airport shuttle services and features spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV.Guests at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Yuma can enjoy free access to the outdoor pool, hot tub and a small gym. The business center provides fax/copy services and free parking is available on site.A daily buffet breakfast including eggs, bacon and cinnamon rolls is served at the Yuma Holiday Inn Express.A refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Holiday Inn Express. All modern rooms include free Wi-Fi and are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture.The Desert Hills Golf Course and Paradise Casino are both a 13-minute drive from the hotel.
- Check the shower it was not a big deal but water was coming at the same time from top and bottom
View out back
- Room facing the freeway but the noise honestly was no issue at all. The place was spotlessly clean. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was well stocked and good quality and we were very happy with our choice.
- We liked the fresh pancakes, eggwhite omelette, fitness center, and general clean and lovely room. It was quiet, we slept.
- Jennifer and Jason at the front desk went over and above our expectations for friendliness, efficiency and taking care of our needs. The room was comfortable, clean and the view was overlooking the lettuce fields. The breakfast was good and the cinnamon rolls excellent.
Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Yuma! This Yuma hotel is a 15-minute drive from the Marine Corps Air Station and Yuma Airport. The hotel features a 24-hour airport shuttle, tennis/basketball court, outdoor pool and on-site café.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV are featured at the Best Western InnSuitesYuma Mall Hotel & Suites. A microwave, small fridge, coffee makers and ironing facilities are also included.Best Western InnSuites Yuma features a spacious outdoor patio with barbecue facilities and a gym. Guests are provided a hot breakfast buffet and a free evening reception at PJ’s Café. Laundry facilities are also available.The Cocopah Indian Tribe Museum is a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Paradise Casino is within a 10-minute drive and Yuma County Fairgrounds are 15 minutes away. The hotel is also next to the Yuma Palms Shopping Center.
- Shower, comfy bed, cleaness, surrounded nice restaurants. The staff are fantastic, the taxi driver to the airport was awesome. Everything in Yuma was perfect people and facilities.
- All was good . The room was big bed was comfortable..
- Breakfast was nice and the cook was very friendly.
- I loved the 2 free drinks per person and although the breakfast was crowded it was good and offered a good choice. The pool and hot tub were well maintained and welcome after a long drive on a hot day.
- good breakfast , very friendly staff, stayed here years ago and came back
Wingate by Wyndham Yuma
One of our top picks in Yuma.This Yuma hotel offers an outdoor pool and rooms with microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel is within a 10-minute drive of the Kofa National Wildlife Refuge.Flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi are standard in all rooms at the Wingate by Wyndham Yuma. The rooms are also equipped with a modern furnishings and spacious bathrooms.The hotel provides a daily breakfast buffet. Guests can work out in the gym or relax in the hot tub at the Wingate by Wyndham.The hotel is within a 25-minute drive of the Cocopah Museum. The Picacho State Recreation Area is 21 miles from the property.
- Eggs good, room very clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and efficient.
- Plenty of variety at breakfast. the room was nice and quiet.
- Only thing i noticed was 1 wash cloth was a little dingy. Everything else was excellent!
- Value for money, got what was advised and expected
- LOVE how spacious these rooms are! Also very clean!
Baymont Inn & Suites Yuma
Located in Yuma, 9 miles from Fortuna, Oak Tree Inn Yuma features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service at the property.
- Location was nice. Property looked good from the outside. Lots of parking. Great 24hr pool !
- the fact great high speed wifi, soft bed, way to prop up feet after long day, long towels
- Close to airport and historic sites. Plenty of restaurants close by
Very clean, great staff, wonderful bed.
Free breakfast served at a 50’s diner next door & was great.
- Breakfast at diner was exceptional—people and food were great!
Candlewood Suites Yuma
Located off Interstate 8, this Yuma hotel has comfortable suites with fully-equipped, modern kitchens. It has tennis courts and a gazebo with a BBQ area on-site. Marine Corps Air Station Yuma is 4 miles away.Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable satellite TV with a DVD player are included in all of the air-conditioned suites at Candlewood Suites Yuma. Each suite includes a work desk, a sitting area and ironing facilities. Select suites include sofa beds.A 24-hour fitness center and basketball courts are available at Yuma Candlewood Suites. Guests also have access to a 24-hour business center complete with fax and photocopying services. A convenience store, gift shop and an on-site library are also available, along with a free guest laundromat.Within a 10-minute drive from this hotel, there are Yuma International Airport and downtown Yuma.
- Beautiful and quiet best describe this Candlewood Suite location. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The grounds and the hotel were all very clean,
- Great location minutes from the border crossing if you come to Yuma for dental tourism. Free dinner two nights a week also helps the budget. Although next to I-8 the road noise inside the room is very low.
- room was very comfortable, had everything you could possibly need
- Everything! Modern up to date hotel. Easy parking (lots of parking) quick check in, friendly hotel staff, at front desk in person and on the phone. The hotel color scheme, was bright and modern even the art on the walls in the room. Very spacious rooms and living areas.
My wife got sick and your staff was extremely helpful. Highly recommend.
Your staff was very kind to us.
Top Hotels In Fortuna Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fortuna Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fortuna Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fortuna Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!