10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fort Pierce Shores Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Pierce Shores Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fort Pierce Shores Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Pierce Shores Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Pierce Shores Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fort Pierce Shores Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fort Pierce Shores Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fort Pierce Shores Florida:
Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Fort Pierce! This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This South Hutchinson Island hotel is next to the Fort Pierce Inlet. Guests can start every day with a hot breakfast buffet and lounge by the waterfront pool and hot tub throughout their stay.A private balcony, cable TV, and free Wi-Fi are featured in all rooms at this Fort Pierce Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites. A water view, sitting area, and sofa bed are included in select suites.Guests can use the private dock and fishing pier or spend a day at the beach a 13-minute walk from Hutchinson Island Plaza Hotel and Suites. A fitness center and business center are on site.The property is a 5-minute drive from Florida Dolphin Watch boat tours and 5 miles from horseback riding at Frederick Douglass Park. Tradition Field, home of the New York Mets baseball team, is 18 miles away.
- The location was perfect – right by the water and pier. Exactly the place where to read the book the whole day.
- The place was clean and people, staff and visitors were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was generally good. Terrific location! Any requests we had were honored in a timely and friendly fashion.
- The staff were amazing. The little store within the hotel was great. The free breakfast was more than other hotels offer for free to guests. I liked the pier area where people could fish if they wanted to.
- This is boutique hotel…right on the inlet…pool and hot tub were excellent. ..the staff was excellent. …rooms are clean..everything worked…close to restaurants, parks, beaches…all around a really decent place to stay…
- Breakfast was good, with sufficient variety for all eaters.
Royal Inn Beach Hutchinson Island
One of our top picks in Fort Pierce.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Hutchinson Island boutique hotel is a 3 minute walk from sandy beaches and the Inlet Jetty Boardwalk. The Navy Seals Museum and Smithsonian and Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute are within 5 miles of the hotel.All rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a balcony, and microwave. This Hutchinson Island Royal Inn Beach hotel provides a small refrigerator and flat-screen TV as well. Rooms have tiki style furniture, granite bathrooms, and pillow-top bedding.The hotel serves a daily free breakfast, which includes hot waffles. Royal Inn Beach Hutchinson Island guests will also enjoy a terrace with lounge chairs, separate picnic area, and barbecue facilities. Bicycles, kayaks, and fishing gear are available for a fee.Guest will be 6 miles from Indian River State College and 16 miles from Digital Domain Park, which hosts the New York Mets Spring Training. The West Palm Beach Airport is 45 miles away.
I traveled with a few family members for a soccer tournament. The hotel itself was in a good location insofar as there were several restaurants within walking distance. The pool, though small, was more than adequate and clean, with numerous chaise lounges and sofas. The breakfast was decent with a waffle maker available and enough food supplied, continental style. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Parking was adequate. Property served our purposes.
- Clerk was very friendly. I had messed up the reservation and helped me
- Location was good. Walking distance to the beach and Jetty. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was good. We were only here for 1 night traveling.
- The pool was great and the pier was a great view and walk
- The staff was friendly and helpful, very nice ladies.
- I traveled with a few family members for a soccer tournament. The hotel itself was in a good location insofar as there were several restaurants within walking distance. The pool, though small, was more than adequate and clean, with numerous chaise lounges and sofas. The breakfast was decent with a waffle maker available and enough food supplied, continental style. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Red Roof Inn Ft Pierce
Red Roof Inn Ft Pierce is located in Fort Pierce, 17 miles from Vero Beach and 30 miles from Sebastian. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Stuart is 15 miles from Red Roof Inn Ft Pierce, and Port Saint Lucie is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The fan didn’t work the air conditioner make a loud strange noise that woke me a few time in the night other than that it met my needs
- The room was as expected. Check in and out was easy.
- The towels were terrible rough and stiff. The phone would ring for no reason all night long. The toilet set was broken and I had to fix it. No I was not happy and I will not stay there or any Red Roof ever again.
- The hotels in this area was cheaper than others that I had checked.
- The sheets had some stains but otherwise the room was clean and staff were friendly.
Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown
This hotel is 3 miles from downtown Fort Pierce and Bravo Art Gallery, and near many Florida beaches. It features an outdoor pool and spacious room with free Wi-Fi.Café Luna is located on-site at the Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown. It serves American and Latin cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.A cable TV and air conditioning are standard in every room at the Fort Pierce Days Inn. All basic rooms include a seating area and telephone with free local calls.Laundry facilities and free weekday news papers are offered to guests of the Days Inn. Free parking is also available on site.Gator Trace Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Saint Lucie International Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- We checked in at 12:30 Sunday morning and checked out at 6:30 Sunday morning bugs in the room very dirty nasty rooms beds were almost on sleep Obel very uncomfortable
- comfortable room reasonably clean, Attached bar and grille was not bad
- There were no eggs or a phone, or many channels, the alarm clock didn’t work, didn’t get my wake up call and due to the poor condition of the property, there were slot of undesirables staying there that were up way too late. Could be a nice property with some work though, has potential with the right manager. The floors were nice.
- Staff was friendly and offered to move me to another room when I found ants in the sink.
- the pregnant staff who works at the front desk was very professional and helpful.
Motel 6 Fort Pierce
One of our best sellers in Fort Pierce! The Motel 6 Mobile Fort Pierce is off of Interstate 95 and is a 15-minute drive from Fort Pierce Beach. Guests can enjoy an outdoor pool and terrace on site.Cable TV is included in every simply decorated room of this Fort Pierce hotel and Wi-Fi is available. Beds feature colorful patterns and wood furnishings.A laundromat is on site and is available of the Fort Pierce Motel 6. Free morning coffee is provided in the lobby and vending machines for snacks and drinks are on site.Rotary Park is less than a 10-minute drive from this hotel and Port Saint Lucie is 11 miles away. Pepper Beach State Recreation Area is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- The room was clean and pleasant, although lacking what I believe are standards amenities (coffee maker, hair dryer, tissues). The staff was friendly, but the ice maker in the lobby didn’t work and we had to walk to Cracker Barrel to get ice.
- Booked it for the location as heading south from Cape Canaveral.
- The girl who checked us in at the front desk was very mice and helpful
- Staff was very nice and I liked it did not have carpets, 30 seconds from interstate I-95 was the selling point for me.
- GREAT RATES FOR THE AREA AND A CRACKER BARREL NEXT DOOR.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Pierce
One of our best sellers in Fort Pierce! Located between Interstate-95 and the Florida Turnpike, this Fort Pierce hotel is 5 miles from PGA Golf Club. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with a 37-inch flat-screen TV.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Fort Pierce. All rooms include free Wi-Fi and are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture.A daily buffet breakfast is served at the Fort Pierce La Quinta Inn. It includes hot items, such as waffles, eggs and free coffee.Free access to the small gym and a business center is provided to all guests of the La Quinta Inn. Parking is also free on site.Saint Lucie International Airport is 7.2 miles from the hotel. Backus Museum and Gallery is a 12-minute drive away.
- Tried to like this place, but let’s face it; It is a Hampton or Fairfield wannabe. Skimps on things like toiletries, bedding, pillows. Oh, good size TV, and alarm clock. Quiet Air Conditioning.
- Was not expecting an actual suite! Wad very impressed.
- TV in fitness room not working, no eggs at breakfast, otherwise pleased with service and cleanliness and staff
- The breakfasts were good after we had to complain about the lack of choices on Friday morning. The room and the bathroom, nice vanity were very nice.
- The cleanliness smell as you enter the front door.
Days Inn Fort Pierce I-95
Located 9 miles from Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, Best Western PLUS Fort Pierce Inn features a heated outdoor pool and jacuzzi. Guest rooms offer cable TV with HBO.Rooms are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They have safety deposit boxes as well.The hotel serves breakfast and offers an on-site gym. For added convenience, it provides a business center and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Best Western Fort Pierce Inn is 2 miles from Indian River Community College. It is within 8 miles of Sunrise Theatre for the Performing Arts, St. Lucie County International Airport and PGA Golf Club.
- The front desk staff was the only thing that was good about this property, everything thing else was terrible. I will never stay at a Days Inn or another like it again.
- Breakfast was great and the rooms were huge and comfy.
- It was clean and the staff that’s was very nice
- This was a overnight stop for me. It was a bit expensive for that but the room and staff were wonderful. Great breakfast:)
- Loved that you offered yogurt at your breakfast bar. Best coffee ever. And the bed was incredibly comfortable.
Comfort Suites Fort Pierce
This all-suite hotel, in the historic waterfront city of Fort Pierce, features an outdoor pool and spacious suites with a microwave and refrigerator. Harbor Branch is 8 miles away.Every suite at Fort Pierce Comfort Suites includes a comfortable sitting area, a coffee maker and in-room safe. Free Wi-Fi and cable TV with pay-per-view movies are provided.Comfort Suites Fort Pierce features an outdoor whirlpool and a gym. Free coffee and newspapers are available in the lobby along with a business center.Guests can enjoy a hot continental breakfast daily at this environmentally friendly hotel and snacks are available at the on-site convenience store.The Manatee Historic District is just 5 miles from this hotel and The Savannahs Recreation Area is 7 miles away. Tradition Field, home to the New York Mets’ spring training, is 15 minutes away by car.
- The location was good. The size of the room was good. Beds were good.
- Super clean and staff was super friendly and helpful. Made you feel right at home! Complimentary breakfast was the best!
- Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, comfortable, and affordable. The hotel offered a variety of choices for breakfast and they changed the menu daily, which kept it interesting. I would definitely stay here again!!!
- They told me when I arrived that they don’t accept pets at their hotel. So you should look into that. They let me stay anyway because all the other hotels were booked and my dogs are well behaved. I did see another dog in the hotel later, however, so I’m not sure what their exact policy is.
- Never any clean towels,hand towels,washcloths. Halls where filthy, outside side door had dog poop all over from one of the people’s dog who was staying there. I could go on and on but I’m sure nothing will be done about it
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West
One of our top picks in Fort Pierce.Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West offers accommodations in Fort Pierce.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vero Beach is 16 miles from Holiday Inn Fort Pierce West, and Okeechobee is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 50 miles from Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Fort Pierce West.
- Clean, organized, you get what you pay for!! $189 for one night but breakfast, pool, gym, and close to everything!
- The king size bed was very comfortable. The hot breakfast.
- A very comfortable, well located hotel with good facilities.
- I love when I walk in and everything is CLEAN from the front desk to my room to every part of the hotel that I encounter..
- The bed was very comfortable, the room was very clean and staff was very welcoming.
At Home Inn – Fort Pierce
Featuring a heated outdoor pool, the Fort Pierce hotel is only a 2-minute drive from Fort Pierce Jai-Alai and Poker. A continental breakfast is available. Fort Pierce beaches are 9 miles away.A small refrigerator, microwave, and flat-screen cable TV are featured in every room at this pet-friendly Fort Pierce 3 Palms Hotel. Extras include a dining area and coffee machine.The 24-hour front desk and fitness center are available throughout their stay. The 3 Palms Hotel also has barbecue facilities, a laundromat, and free parking on site.Downtown Fort Pierce is 7 miles away. Guests can buy travel essentials at the Smithport Mall, 2.5 miles away, or play a round of golf at Indian Hills Golf Course, a 12-minute drive away.
- Ease of registration, room was waiting (property sold out), beds were comfortable.
- The whole place was good and clean the staff was awesome and the beds out of site and we need someone they where their
- The location was awesome very close to 95 and the Turnpike. The rooms were very clean quiet everything worked really great.
- Got in after one am and couldn’t see nice lady from locked door window. Afraid we were locked out. Rattled door and she popped up.
- Very comfy bed. Clean , spacious room. Left a car Window open all night….nothing was disturbed.
Top Hotels In Fort Pierce Shores Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fort Pierce Shores Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Pierce Shores Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fort Pierce Shores Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!