10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fort Myers Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Myers Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fort Myers Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fort Myers Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fort Myers Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fort Myers Beach Florida:
Tiki On The Beach
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Tiki On The Beach is located in Fort Myers Beach. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Fort Myers is 14 miles from Tiki on the Beach, and Naples is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Great location and property. Clean, bright condo nicely equipped kitchen. Right on the beach. Towels, umbrella, chairs available. Updated decor
Friendly, pleasant staff
- Cleanliness and staff. Beach and access to beach was great.
- The staff was very friendly and the location peacefull and easily accesible.
- Right on beach, Well cared for, owners were fantastic.
- The staff were WONDERFUL!! Always a smile and offer to help! View from our unit was beautiful!
- Great location and property. Clean, bright condo nicely equipped kitchen. Right on the beach. Towels, umbrella, chairs available. Updated decor
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers Beach/Sanibel Gateway
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This Fort Myers Beach hotel is 3 miles from Fort Myers Beach and within 5 miles of the Sanibel-Captiva Islands. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool, on-site gift shop, and fitness center.The Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway offers guests a daily breakfast and coffee. Guest can use the laundry facilities or the computer with internet access in the lobby. The hotel’s convenience store offers snacks and toiletries.Guest rooms at the Fort Myers-Sanibel Gateway Hampton Inn come with a coffee-making facilities and ironing facilities. Guests can use the free Wi-Fi connection and a small work desk provided in every room.This Hampton Inn and Suites is 4 miles from the Crown Colony Golf and Country Club. The hotel is one minute drive from Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf, a mini-golf course.
- Everything was average…nothing special. Only reason for staying was inability to get a better facility due to lateness of booking.
- Staff was great. Buffet breakfast very good. Pool great and clem
- I liked the facility. It’s appealing and not overly crowded.Plus free breakfast is always a plus! The location is great since it’s next to food, stores and the bus stop that takes you to Fort Meyers beach.
- The bed and pillows are so comfortable!!! The room was big and the breakfast is very good.
- All the staff was very friendly.. Great breakfast different varieties different days..
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach is located in Fort Myers Beach, 16 miles from Fort Myers and 20 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanibel is 8 miles from HI Fort Myers Beach, and Cape Coral is 11 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 12 miles away.
- On beautiful beach, staff lovely, manager Maxine great, guests very friendly
- We were put in a handicap room right next to the maintenance room. We wr booked by a third party and the photos made it look much nicer than it was and no indication about being a handicap room and location . I feel like they deceived me.
- For over $300 dollars per night this should have been premium. I booked a poolside room and was put in a sunny side of building room with no discount!
- Hotel’s beach location was very good. Nightly entertainment at beach bar was great!
- Beach area is nice. Pool is heated and well taken care of.
Gulfview Manor Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. The Gulfview Manor Resort is situated on the shores of Fort Myers Beach, less than 3 miles from Matanzas Pass Preserve. All apartments feature a full kitchen and an outdoor pool is available.A private balcony or patio is featured in each of these Fort Myers Beach rentals. Free wired internet is also included as well as a TV with DVD player.Guests will have access to a business centre at the Fort Myers Beach Gulfview Manor Resort. A barbecue and picnic area is also on site along with a guest launderette. Lower level rooms allow pets.These apartments are 2.5 miles from Lovers Key State Park and 5 minutes’ walk from Mid Island Water Sports. Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf is less than 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Located right on the beach, great staff – Wendy was super nice and helpful. The apartments was quiet, very clean, and well-equipped. I loved that the windows could be opened. Loved the ocean view and the balcony.
- Professional, helpful, and genuinely friendly staff, impeccably clean apartments, stunning views, warm pool, lovely landscaping–simply a perfect place right on a lovely beach! Booked next year’s trip already!
- Perfect spot on the beach. I was able to have my dog with me. Very spacious condo
- Beautiful ocean front property suite! Very nice management! Very welcoming and family oriented place! Love it! 💓 Great price!
- The property was clean and well appointed. It was the perfect location because it is convenient and yet not crowded. I couldn’t have been more satisfied with my stay.
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Myerside is located in Fort Myers Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as diving, biking and fishing. Naples is 23 miles from Myerside, and Sanibel is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 13 miles from Myerside.
- The property encourages fun outdoors. Foosball, a volleyball court that doubles as a sandbox with tons of toys for kids, the pool was great and there were hammocks everywhere. Myérside definitely encourages interactions with other guests and I like that. People talk so much online but rarely speak face to face. I would go back for a longer stay. I met some lovely people from all over
The place was amazing! One thing that was such a pleasant surprise was the shared outdoor area. There was a hammock, grills, fire pits, corn hole, foosball, and a sand volleyball court. So much fun for a big group
Location was perfect! If you walk 2 min/drive right across the street there is beach access down Palermo road. And if you have a lot of stuff and want to drive your car, there are a few metered parking spots down that same road that you can park at.
- Location was great. Decor is beachy and tasteful. Quiet.
- Location and variety of activities that were available to us.
- Very nice location and comfortable setting. Staff excellent.
Carousel Beach Inn
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. On Fort Myers Beach, this Florida hotel has free Wi-Fi and a heated outdoor pool. Guests are 1 miless from Lovers Key and 8 miles from the white sand beaches of Sanibel Island.A full kitchen or kitchenette and private balcony with a gulf or beachfront view are featured in all rooms. A sitting area with sofa bed is included in some of the rooms at Carousel Beach Inn rooms.Guests can enjoy outdoor meals with the on-site barbecue facilities. Shuffleboard is also available. A laundromat and bike rental are available as well at this Florida Carousel Beach Inn.Guests are 1 mile from Fort Myers Beach Golf Club and 3 miles from Times Square Pier. The white sand beaches of Sanibel Island are 8 miles from the property.
- The location was terrific. the value was really good. Comfortable bed, newly updated room, friendly staff.
- Great spot right on the beach with easy access to food and other things!
- IT WAS ALL GOOD……………..WE ARE COMING BACK WITH THE KIDS NEXT ….GREAT PLACE VERY HAPPY
- We were here for two nights, but easily would have been comfortable here for a week, kitchen, sofa, table for four, outside sitting area, great storage for clothes and very clean. Staff at front desk very helpful! Would stay here again!
- This property was very nice and neat. The location was perfect if you want to be on the beach and not be in the busy section of the island. Our room was small but had all of the amenities that we needed. Very nice!
The Neptune Resort
One of our top picks in Fort Myers Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Neptune Resort is located in Fort Myers Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Fort Myers.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.Naples is 23 miles from The Neptune Resort, and Sanibel is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
coffee avail was great
location and parking was so convenient
beach staff wonderful
- beachfront location, heated swimming pool, quiet room, assigned parking spot, kitchenette
Location on the beach was great. Able to easily walk to stores, restaurants, and pier.
Room cleaned daily.
Pools were great for two 10 year olds. Shuffleboard and beanbag toss was fun.
- We liked that we so close to the beach and the people in the office were friendly and helpful.
- Perfect location. Friendly staff, very clean. Beach chairs and towels were a bonus.
- coffee avail was great
Lighthouse Resort: Inn & Suites
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Lighthouse Resort: Inn & Suites is located in Fort Myers Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Fort Myers. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a gift shop at the property.Naples is 24 miles from Lighthouse Resort Inn, and Sanibel is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The appetizers and drinks were great. The sweet was clean neat and great overall.
The property was beautiful. I was walking around checking it out and for a second I felt like I was traveling in time (my initial thought was “Baby” from “Dirty Dancing”). Put the tablets down (the Wi-Fi sucks so its not great for business travelers. Also remember Sanibel is an island so spotty, basic cell service should be expected) and pick up the corn hole bags while cooking up some steaks on the grill and share more than just dinner outside.
The nostalgic feeling of days oast is accentuated through the front desk ladies who are so kind, welcoming and genuinely want their visitors to have a pleasurable stay, going above and beyond to deliver quality care.
- The room, which was to the back, was nice and quiet. The pool was close and clean, and at a nice temp. The resort was small, so not crowded, and was very close to the restaurants, activities, the pier and the beach!!
- The staff are very nice. The atmosphere was great!! The rooms are super clean.
- Every single time I stay here is better than the last. I will stay here always. Professional, friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere, clean grounds, always such a positive energy. I will always tell everyone I know to stay here. Right across the street from the beach without the unreasonable prices. I cannot say enough about this place. Yipeeee!
Located on Fort Myers Beach, Edgewater Inn features one to two-bedroom suites with ocean view balconies, fully equipped kitchens and flat-screen cable TVs. The rental property offers an outdoor pool.The spacious guest suites provide DVD players, sofas and free Wi-Fi. They are furnished with washing machines and dryers and also have dining areas and barbecue facilities. The kitchens include dishwashers.Guests at Edgewater Inn are offered concierge service.Edgewater Inn is a half mile from Big M Casino and a 5-minute walk to restaurants and shops in Times Square. It is 3 miles from Estero Bay Preserve State Park.
- The apartments was perfect! Amazing quiet location, but just steps from all the action!
- Convienient to all locations shopping restaurants etc . Fully equipped kitchen proximity to beach
- Very nicely decorated, comfortable bed,free laundry facility onsite , great quiet location but still very close to beach access , trolly stop and shops
Great location north of times Square. Across the street from public access to the beach.
Overall worked perfectly for our family and would stay again.
- Heerlijk ruim. Sfeervol ingericht. Van alle genakken voorzien. Goede locatie.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Dolphin Inn is located in Fort Myers Beach.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is available.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for canoeing. Fort Myers is 15 miles from Dolphin Inn, and Naples is 20 miles from the property. Southwest Florida International Airport is 12 miles away.
- The waterfront room was quite and close to everything. Wished I’d had booked for 2 nights!
- To be fair, it was very cold ( not typical of Florida) but the heater cranked and I stayed warm… I would have loved to see the property, as it’s on the water and had a large swimming pool… Owner was very inviting and warm, small business – so love to support!!
- This is a well maintained property, especially for the price. Did not see one bug or any dirt. We booked the smaller bayside room. At about the size of any hotel room, it did have a great kitchen area. THe beach is a short walk across the street and the bay is about 12 ft just outside your door with a table and chairs, and two chaise lounges with thick cushions! Kayaks and beach chairs are available free and well maintained bikes are $5.00 for a day. Pool is large considering size of hotel, clean and heated just right. New paver surface around the pool is sharp. Owner is always present. Had great time.
- Travis and staff were awesome ! They accommodated all our needs . Couldn’t be more pleased with the room and facilities , My friends and I were grateful to Travis and staff when we had an friends emergency arise ! They were our support ! Definetely return and we highly recommend The Dolphin Inn . They were like family.
- Excellent location! just cross the street to go to the beach. Pool is heated and big enough. They provide chairs and umbrella.
Top Hotels In Fort Myers Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Myers Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fort Myers Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!