10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fort Mill South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Fort Mill South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fort Mill South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fort Mill South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fort Mill South Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fort Mill South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fort Mill South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fort Mill South Carolina:
Motel 6 Charlotte Carowinds
One of our best sellers in Fort Mill! Carowinds Theme Park is less than 1 miles from this Fort Mill hotel. It features an outdoor pool and Shoney’s Restaurant is on site and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.The bright rooms at Motel 6 Charlotte Carowinds are styled with colorful bedding. Each offers cable TV with extended channels, free local calls and a work desk. Microwaves and refrigerators are available upon request.Charlotte Motel 6 offers a 24-hour front desk and free coffee is provided in the lobby. Laundry facilities and free parking are also on site.Knights Stadium is just 4 miles from this hotel. The Charlotte Convention Center and Charlotte Nature Museum are a 20-minute drive away.
- The staff are so pleasant. Every thing is clean, from the parking lot to the rooms.
- peaceful sometimes 3rd floor smoking always loud here and there
- Cozy rooms, I didn’t even have to touch the heat it was perfect temperature.
- It was very convenient to every place we were going
- I had a very, very good experience. Clean, super friendly staff, its location was just perfect for me
Comfort Inn Carowinds
This hotel is across from the Carowinds Amusement Park and is 7 miles from downtown Fort Mill. The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Comfort Inn Carowinds rooms include a microwave and refrigerator for late night snacks. The rooms also have a seating area and a coffee maker for early risers.Guests at the Carowinds Comfort Inn are provided with a daily continental breakfast and weekday newspapers are offered in the lobby. Guests can work out in the gym or work in the business center.The Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 13 miles from the Comfort Inn. Downtown Charlotte is within a 20-minute drive of the hotel
- I like the breakfast , how clean the room was , etc
- Bed, pillows, room was fine. Able to grab a burger next door
- Location was good. Bed was comfortable and the staff was doing the best they could under the weather and building conditions.
- Pleasant staff, comfortable room, and excellent breakfast.
- Easy on and off the highway. Easy check in. Felt safe with walking my pet.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill offers accommodations in Fort Mill, just 8 miles from Carowinds Amusement Park. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 16 miles from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill.
No reviews yet.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson at Carowinds
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson at Carowinds offers accommodations in Fort Mill. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- This hotel is superb! The price was right for my extended stay, the breakfast was excellent, the staff extremely friendly and helpful and the room was comfortable. I had a nice conversation w/ Ragina on my way out. Just a really nice woman who cares deeply about her job and is a great representative of the hotel.
- They didn’t keep the breakfast replenished. I would of loved to of had a chair to sit in in the room other than the desk chair.
- The only redeeming feature was that although the front desk clerk said they didn’t make cookies that day, she made them later and brought some to our room. They were warm and delicious.
- It was clean and nice and location breakfast was awesome
- Room was nicely appointed, beds were comfy, everything was quiet. Breakfast was awesome!
Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill, SC
Courtyard by Marriott Charlotte Fort Mill, SC is located in Fort Mill, just 5 miles from Carowinds Amusement Park.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The hotel was amazing! The decor the cleanliness and the location was awesome. There was some construction around the complex but the restaurants there were perfect.
- The hotel was very nice. It looks like it is more geared toward wedding events. Bright and welcoming entry. Slightly posh, great if sharing with family. 2 Smart TV’s to allow for some separation.
- bedroom design. bathroom with walk-in shower was wonderful
- The hotel was very modern, clean, and the staff as very friendly. The rooms were great and even came with a refrigerator and microwave. Also, the showers and bathroom in general were amazing, very well designed and very modern.
I liked everything except that the room temperature was too cold when I entered the room.
It is a shame that the American hotel chains set the AC so cold. It is a waste of energy that is unacceptable considering pollution and climate change
Best Western Carowinds
One of our top picks in Fort Mill.This Fort Mill, South Carolina hotel is less than one mile from Carowinds amusement park. Best Western Carowinds features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with cable TV with HBO.Rooms provide free Wi-Fi and coffee makers. They also include hairdryers and ironing facilities.A gym and business center are available to guests at Carowinds Best Western. The hotel serves breakfast and offers meeting facilities.Best Western is within 10 miles of Charlotte Douglas International Airport and Opera Carolina. It is 14 miles from Mint Museum of Art.
- Would not give any extra linens. We were on the smoking hall but the room was listed as now smoking.
- Staff was friendly and the room was fine. Waffle was good the breakfast was what I thought I would be getting.
- Very helpful staff. Clean and comfortable. Short drive south on 21 to Flipside Cafe for decent food.
- Very clean room, comfortable beds, good breakfast, quiet hotel, friendly staff!
- What eggs, no eggs or bacon, no staff to ask for them either but cereal, muffins and yogurt were locked exactly at 9:30 by receptionist, no one ask if we had what we needed 14 people were trying to eat something, bed was comfortable and room clean.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Fort Mill
Located 5 miles from Carowinds Amusement Park in Fort Mill, Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Fort Mill features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- It was a fairly new hotel. Close to a few good places to eat. Loved the rooms and loved how many usb ports and plug ins they had.
- Breakfast was great! African American women. Checked us in around 4 and she was amazing! It seemed like she was the other one on staff and was calm and professional.
- I was very impressed with the overall quality and comfort of this hotel, given its low price. Bed was super comfy. And the picture quality on the TV was great, an issue I run into with inexpensive hotels.
- Very clean. Very courteous and nice the people. But beside that it is a maybe $90 value. No restaurant. There are franchise or fast food choices around. There is a very nice supermarket half a mile, where you can buy real food. There’s a microwave, a fridge and you have a hair dryer. Air conditioning is quiet.
- The hotel staff was very freindly. Tiffany at the front was very nice.The food was good. It could have been warmer and the women that was out in the breakfast made sure all the guest had wantever they needed.I would recommend this hotel.
Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Mill, SC
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Mill, SC offers accommodations in Fort Mill, just 5 miles from Carowinds Amusement Park.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and quiet room with a comfortable bed. Breakfast was fresh and tasty with a wide selection to choose from, coffee was also fresh and plentiful. Conveniently located next to the interstate made it easy to get around the area. Will stay there again next time I am in town.
- Breakfast was quite good and well staffed. Room was very clean & comfortable.
- Convenient location off the highway with a lot of restaurants and shopping in the area. Clean room with quiet A/C unit. Refrigerator and microwave in the room made the stay easier. Comfortable beds and linens. The pillows were great and there was a variety to choose from. Bathroom vanity has excellent space for toiletries. Outdoor pool was clean and not crowded. Had a homelike sitting area with barbecue and fire pit for the adults to mingle.
Hotel is new and very clean. Room with 2 queen beds was well appointed and in excellent condition.
Complementary breakfast was above average with hot items that changed daily (omelettes, bagel toppers, sausages, bacon, etc). Breakfast area is large and well laid out with ample seating.
Pool is outdoors with a very nice patio with a gas fireplace and built-in grill and lots of seating in a combination of Adirondack (Muskoka) chairs and large outdoors sectionals (not typical stacking plastic chairs). Pool is at the back of the hotel and is very private.
Hotel is located behind a Lowes home improvement store which sounds odd but provides added privacy.
Staff were very friendly.
Restaurants and shopping within walking distance. We had dinner at Empire Pizza the first night and really enjoyed it (2 adults and 5 kids aged 11-22).
Fort Mill is a nice town, it has a small, quaint feel about it.
- Everything about the hotel was great. Comfortable bed, large full shower, large room
Clarion Hotel at Carowinds
Clarion Hotel is at the Carowind Boulevard exit off of Interstate 77 on the border of North Carolina and South Carolina.The hotel facilities include meeting space and catering, an exercise room, game room and outdoor seasonal pool. The supportive amenities that the hotel offers include free wireless high-speed internet and free local calls.All guest rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable, microwave, coffee maker, desk, hairdryer, and ironing facilities.Business travelers can appreciate the business center, a computer with internet and access to copy and fax services. The hotel also has 2,400 square feet of banquet/meeting space, including the Grand Ballroom.
- There wasn’t anything I didn’t like. It was easy to get on and off from the hotel. I had a great enjoyable experience.
- Convenient to Interstate access. Parking and access to room was excellent, Staff friendly and accommodating. Good to have restaurant in house for travelers who don’t want to go back out. Prices were more in keeping with a local restaurant rather than higher priced hotel fare. Rooms are spacious and clean.
- Very clean and quiet. Wonderful staff! Very pleased.
- We have stayed here several times and have no real complaints
- The rooms are very clean. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. Staff is friendly. The rooms are spacious and it is always quiet. I love this hotel. It is always my first choice when I go to Carowinds.
Quality Inn at Carowinds
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn at Carowinds offers accommodations in Fort Mill.Every room is equipped with a TV with satellite channels.Charlotte Douglas International Airport is 8 miles away.
- I was so impressed upon getting to the desk to check-out and there was my scarf on the counter. I had forgotten and draped it across a chair at breakfast and guess it fell to the floor. I forgot it, but they looked out for me !!!
- The bed was incredibly comfy and the staff super friendly.
- Loved the bed,the decoration was beautiful,the breakfast was good,the room was clean it just smelled a little weird but I notice the entire hotel smelled like that,will go again if is a little cheaper,front desk was really professional also n parking was good…
- Location was easy access to both the Interstate and the Carowinds Amusement park. The lady at the front desk was warm and welcoming. The breakfast was quite satisfactory.
- The staff was excellent, the rooms were fantastic, larger than I expected!! The breakfast was good. If I have to go back this will be my first choice of where to stay in this area. Great place to stay for the price! ?
Top Hotels In Fort Mill South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fort Mill South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fort Mill South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fort Mill South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!