10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fornols Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fornols Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fornols Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fornols Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fornols Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fornols Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fornols Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fornols Catalonia:
Hotel Avet is 0.9 mi from Port del Comte Ski Resort. Each room has a balcony with mountain views. Offering a gym, an à la carte restaurant and a free Wi-Fi zone,A flat-screen TV and heating are included in the Avet’s rooms. Rooms have traditional décor and wooden floors. Bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant specializes in local meats and fresh fish and seafood. There is also a snack bar and a lounge with an open fireplace.The Avet has a games room with billiards, table tennis and table football tables.Surrounded by nature, Hotel Avet is around 1.9 mi from Port del Compte Golf Course. The area is ideal for hiking and bird watching. Staff can also arrange ski elevator passes and equipment hire.
- We spent one night here. It was booking deal price (9 euros for 2 people, breakfast included). So it was perfect timing for our vacation and we enjoyed little bit of mountains on our journey from Zaragoza to Girona 🙂
- La amabiludad de Marta, su chimenea y el restaurante 100% recomendable.
- Trato cercano, servicial y se preocupan por tu bienestar. Volveremos!
- Molt agradable i familiar. Ideal per anar amb nens
- Me gustó todo muchísimo, la ubicación, el trato amable y familiar, la comida excelente de calidad y de precio…. Hemos disfrutado muchísimo y seguro que volveremos
Set in a beautiful, mountainous landscape just outside Andorra, this fashionable hotel is ideal accommodations for those exploring this northern part of Catalonia and the Pyrenees.Visit nearby Andorra while staying at this hotel, including the capital city Andorra La Vella. After an active day outdoors, you can relax in the bar with a drink. You can also take a stroll through the surrounding grounds. During the ski season, from here you can easily get to the ski slopes of Andorra.From this hotel you can enjoy fantastic views of the Segre river valley. It provides an ideal base to visit the countryside of the Alt Urgell and Baridà regions, full of forests, valleys and stunning mountains. Pass through typical ancient mountain towns until you reach the shopping paradise of Andorra.
- Great location. Very nice and helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable accommodation for family with kids.
- Accommodation was very modern and very comfortable. Views over looked a rural valley and we really enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
- Perfect place. Arrived on our motorbikes, owner spotted us driving into the village and directed us to the hotel. Checked in and asked for a drink. No problem. Room service straight away! Took them on the balcony with a view to die for. Ate in the family restaurant that night. Classic venue and great food
- Nice rooms with modern interior. Very friendly owners. Eccellent breakfast and free use of the indoor pool. Good base for hiking in the northern part of the Serra de Cadí.
A beautiful little boutique hotel overlooking Seu D’Urgell and in The mountains of Andorra. Staff were very pleasant and helpful, even when we locked ourselves out of the room.
The breakfast far exceeded expectations well a very wide variety cold cut meats and cheeses available.
L’Era de Cal Bastida
The rural hotel is located in the small town of Estamariu in the heart of the Catalan Pyrenees, surrounded by natural beauty. The hotel is a reformed farmhouse with spectacular views of the rolling hillsides. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and heating. The bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.Due the hotels location there are plenty of activities to take part in, you can make the most of the mountains in the area and go skiing, hiking or mountain biking.
- My dinners and breakfast sitting outside the place on the small terrace, especially in the evenings the view was beautiful. Pilar is such a friendly host, with a very uplift attitude. The food she prepared was simple, but very good, with a nice wine to accompany it, it was exactly right for me, no need to go around and try another place for eating. The one-day hike I did was great,coming back to L’Era de Cal Bastida and getting a beer from the fridge equally so 🙂
I loved everything about L’Era de Cal Bastida. It is a wonderful villa, lovingly looked after by the generous and hard-working Pilar, situated in the heart of a charming, little village not far from La Seu d’Urgell.
In my opinion, the quality of this accommodation far exceeds a stay at the expensive parador in La Seu d’Urgell. The views are magnificent, the rooms are perfectly appointed, everything is sparkling clean and comfortable.
There is a large terrace where one can have breakfast on overlooking the valley, even a garage. No restaurant on site, but there is a restaurant in the village, a few steps away.
Pilar and her endearing mom, also called Pilar, could not have been more helpful and hospitable! Highly recommended.
- Hosts, atmosphere, views, room, brekfeast. Friendly and helpfull local people.
Quiet place to stay close to Andorra,
Beautiful views and very kind hosts
Not easy access in car, very narrow streets inside the village.
- Warm hospitality, quiet and peaceful village, take some walk at morning time, Everything great.
Hotel Monegal is located in the Solsonés region of Catalonia, 1,950 feet from the center of San Llorenç de Morunys. It offers rooms with central heating, flat-screen TV, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.This mountain-style hotel features a fireplace and a terrace with views of the grounds. The restaurant at the Monegal features local produce dishes and has its own winery.The hotel schedules regular live music concerts, and guests can buy their concert tickets at the front desk. Staff at the reception also provides tourist information and offers activities such as fishing, hiking or skiing.Hotel Monegal is 10 minutes’ walk from the Llorenç de Morunys Monastery and 3.7 mi from La Coma town. Andorra can be reached within 1.30 hours by car.
- Everything about the property was amazing. The food was the best I have eaten in all of Spain! The staff were so friendly! I will be back and would recommend it to anyone
- L’esmorzar excel·lent i l’habitació molt comfortable. amb una terrassa i tot per fer la migdiada prenent el sol i tot
- La atención de Patrícia, fue muy atenta y agradable.
- Die Lage dieser Unterkunft ist für Touren perfekt. Der Stausee war zum Schwimmen hervorragend, man musste sich allerdings eine geeignete Stelle suchen um rein zu gehen. Wir hatten viel Spaß und waren von der Landschaft und auch den netten, hilfsbereiten Leuten sehr angetan. Das kleine Dorf hat einige kleine Lokale die zum Essen oder was Trinken recht schön sind. Im Bäckerladen gibt es leckere Brote und Süßesachen. Die Küchenhilfe war seht nett.
- El respecte pel medi ambient, productes locals i ecològics. La cura pels petits detalls. També el gust per la música clásica. I, sobretot, l’amabilitat.
Hotel Rural Cal Miquel
Just 1.2 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, Hotel Rural Cal Miquel is a mountain-style hotel offering rustic, well-equipped apartments and charming rooms. It features its own farm yard, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Set in a restored country house, all heated accommodations at Hotel Rural Cal Miquel has original features such as exposed stone walls, combined with modern décor.Apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, oven, toaster, a coffee maker and a gas hob. There is also a dining area and a living room with a flat-screen TV.You can relax in the Cal Miquel’s lounge area and on the patio, which offers mountain views.Andorra’s ski slopes are approximately 16 mi away, while La Molina and Masella can be reached within an hour by car. The property also offers ski storage.The surrounding Alt Urgell province is ideal for hiking and fishing. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is 7.5 mi away.
- The rooms were spacious and comfortable, very clean, with nice atmosphere.
We traveled with our two mid sized dogs. It’s in a wonderful small hamlet 6 minutes drive from Le Seu d’Urgell.
It was perfect for the dogs, and more than met our expectations.
- Great apartment in a very little town about 15 minutes outside of La Seu D’Urgell. It is about a 20 minute drive into Andorra (with great hiking). The apartment was two levels, spacious, clean and well equipped (no washing machine though). The courtyard and balcony were quaint. The parking is outside right across the street. The staff was friendly, and we were able to communicate in Spanish (no English, and most people in the area speak Catalan) I would stay here again
Very clean, nice orgenized and decorated.
All facilities needed were supplied.
Definitely high level accommodation.
- The lively and lovely lady on reception was so friendly and helpful.
Hotel Font del Genil
Featuring stunning views of the Catalan Pyrenees, this 18th-century house is located in Arsèguel, at the entrance of Cadí Moixeró Nature Reserve. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Font del Genil has attractive mountain-style design with modern touches. Each room comes with a private bathroom, and many have a private balcony or terrace.Hotel Font del Genil features a lounge with fireplace and a dining room with views of the Segre River. There is also a charming garden and terrace, and you can play board games in the multi-purpose lounge.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine made with local produce. Guests can have drinks and tapas at the hotel’s terrace.Arsèguel is a charming historic village. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling or horse riding. Skiing can be practiced at Aransa Ski Resort, which is an hour’s drive away, while Andorra is 16 mi away. You can drive to Barcelona in 2 hours.
- Fabulous meal! One of the best meals of our trip…a relief after a rainy trip where we were lost
- Amazing cozy masía in a beautiful location. The suite is amazing with its views. Bet and Arnau are the best hosts and their cuisine is just delicious! We will be back !
- The hosts, Bet and Arnau, are charming and friendly and willing to help in any way possible to make your stay comfortable. The small hotel is located in a tiny village within the Pyrenees, so it has incredible views and access to amazing hiking trails. The food is top notch, as Arnau is a professionally trained chef. So our dinner and breakfast were some of the best food we had during our trip through Spain. We travelled with our twin girls, age 9, and had the family room. Very spacious, very clean, and very comfortable. The whole family enjoyed our stay and we are planning to return again.
- The hosts are exceptional. Well located and decorated, comfortable and clean room, abundant breakfast and fast WiFi connection. Plus great views in a quiet mountainous area.
- The hotel is located in a tiny and charming village on the top of a mountain. It is very quiet and lovely and a great place to stage hiking trips in the Pyrenees. The hosts were extremely helpful in recommending excellent places to hike. They also packed lunch for us, so we could have a picnic on our hike, and cooked an excellent gourmet meal in the evening. We greatly enjoyed our stay.
Hotel Ca l´Andreu
This pleasant rural hotel is located next to the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve at the foot of the Pedraforca Mountains. It offers a garden, terrace, beauty treatments and breathtaking mountain views.The elegant rooms at Hotel Ca l´Andreu are bright, spacious and many have a balcony. All include a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, central heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Suites also have a lounge.The property serves breakfast and the gourmet restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine and wines. You can relax in the lounge with fireplace reading a book from the library or playing a board game.The Ca l´Andreu is well located for cycling and hiking and various outdoor activities and guided tours are on offer. Picnics can also be provided for days out.The hotel has free parking and is 40 minutes’ drive from the Masella Ski Resort. The town of Berga is just over 19 mi away.
- Wonderful views, and very comfortable premises. Loved the comfy living room area, which even had a children’s play area for our 1 1/2 year old daughter. We also had a lovely Saturday night dinner there.
- Authentic and cosy hotel with friendly staff and amazing surroundings.
Amazing food!! Dinner and breakfast!!!
The staff were great!!!
- The owner and coworkers were great, very nice and helpful. The place was very clean and nice. The only thing that could be imporved were the sign posting. We would have not arrived without a GPS. But apart from that everything perfect
Outstanding location, quiet and with spectacular views.
Ideal for all seasons. Cosy and nice living room with fireplace and boards games as well as nice yard to chill or play outdoor.
Hotel Andria is a Modernist building in Seu d’Urgell. It has free Wi-Fi and attractive views.Rooms in the Andria are large and practical, with white walls and rich fabrics. All rooms have air conditioning and TV, and some have balconies.The hotel has a covered terrace where you can enjoy a drink. It also has a TV lounge, lounge with fireplace and a 12th-century wine cellar. Throughout Andria you will find antiques.Hotel Andria’s popular restaurant serves homemade traditional Catalan meals with a modern twist. Specialties include rice dishes and stews.Andria can be found on Seu d’Urgell’s main street, close to the old quarter.La Seu d’Urgell can be found in the heart of the Pyrenees, in the Segre Valley. Andorra is 6.2 mi away, while the French border is 28 mi away. Other local sights include the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- The location, the receptionist gave us a map that was helpful and showed us where to park free just 5 minutes walk away.
- Good location in the old part of town. Rather than pay for parking close by, we parked for free a few minutes away. There was a mixup regarding the rate we expected to pay, which was not the hotel’s fault. They were very accomodating, and gave us a discount from the regular rate without us asking.
- Very beautiful hotel , like in olden days, great rooms, super clean, nice staff and great breakfast. Dinner very good too in a nice patio setting, but while breakfast is good value, dinner is a bit expensive. Parking is possible nearby but not easy. You can pay for a parking not too far if necessary. Old town is beautiful, new buildings around it less pretty. I definitely recommend this hotel!
- The property was very convenient and well appointed. Staff was friendly and helped with restaurant recommendations. Breakfast buffet was plentiful and tasty. Very clean and comfortable room with modern bathroom.
- Everything! Gorgeous and comfortable accommodations, with lovely lounges where we could sit and talk. Staff were extremely nice and helpful. I would like to go there again one day.
Hosteria Toloriu 1848 – Singular’s Hotels
Offering wonderful mountain views and a free Wi-Fi zone, this charming design hotel is 12 mi from La Seu d’Urgell, in the Catalan Pyrenees. Rooms include a TV, heating and a private bathroom.Hosteria Toloriu 1848 is a characteristic mountain building, with wooden beams and elegant décor. The inviting lounge area has arched stone ceilings and a fireplace.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast and traditional cuisine in the bar-restaurant. The terrace has views over the garden and mountains.Hosteria Toloriu is located in Toloríu, just outside the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Aransa Cross-Country Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive away, while Andorra is 19 mi away.Free parking can be found nearby. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- It was all very nice, peaceful and quiet, excellent and friendly staff, the food was great and the service fantastic, the couple that worked there really made all the effort to make us feel the best, thank you !
- A very well restored old farm house, with the facilities of a charming small hotel
The place is excellent for a relaxing time away from noise and be in contact with nature. I liked that I could bring my pet along. There are two dogs living in the property that are very friendly.
The views are gorgeous and there are some roads around to explore some more.
The breakfast was included. We had dinner one night and it was very good. The room is huge with amazing views, very confortable.
- Very friendly welcome by Sylvia, large room with spacious bathroom, terrific views on the mountains and the surrounding fields. Service throughout was warm and charming. In the evening a delicious home cooked meal, professionally and friendly served and hosted by Carlos. Our dog Happy had the time of her life with the other dogs of the house, the place is very pet friendly. We will definitely come back!
- Location, room (suite). Staff was really friendly.
Hotel Serhs Ski Port del Comte
This modern, mountain lodge-style hotel lies at the foot of the ski slopes in the Port del Comte resort – a great place to enjoy the mountain scenery of inland Catalonia.The Serhs Hotel Ski Port del Comte offers a range of facilities for skiers, including ski storage and a setting beside the ski elevator. After a day on the slopes you can return to the hotel for an après-ski drink on the terrace overlooking the ski runs. There is also a self-service snack bar and on-site restaurant, providing extra convenience during your stay.Here you can try a wide range of outdoor adventure activities in among the farmland, green hills, rivers and forests. Barcelona is 87 mi away and Lleida is 81 mi from the property.
- Cheap and handy for a ski. Room adequate. Convenience is key here. Bed was ok.
- Fantastic staff, the hotel’s greatest asset. Perfect location. Food basic but good and plentiful. Room basic but clean and comfortable.
- L’entorn molt maco i una marabella estar a peu de pista.
- La situación es perfecta. Tienes las pistas, literalmente, delante de la puerta. El personal tanto de recepción, de restaurante, etc. es muy encantador!
- La qualitat i el tracte del personal de l’hotel
Top Hotels In Fornols Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fornols Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fornols Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fornols Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!