10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fornells Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Fornells Menorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fornells Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fornells Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fornells Menorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fornells Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fornells Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fornells Menorca:
Aparthotel Tramontana Park
One of our top picks in Fornells.Set overlooking the sea on the north coast of Menorca, Tramontana Park is less than half a mile from Fornells Beach. This apartment hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, a buffet restaurant and a gym.Each Tramontana Park apartment has a living area with satellite TV and a terrace, some with sea views. You can prepare meals in the kitchen, or enjoy international cuisine in the buffet restaurant. The Tramontana Park offers special discounts for children’s meals.Aparthotel Tramontana Park has a large poolside sun terrace with free lounge chairs. There is also a play area and a game room. Car and bike rental can be arranged at the front desk, where you will also find a tour desk.The apartment hotel is a 20-minute drive from S’Albufera Nature Reserve, and a 30-minute drive from Mahon. Menorca Airport is around 19 miles away.
I liked the place, was having nice views and the apartment was quit big.
It was good from the hotel that they offered us a room for luggage and some place to have showers after our half triathlon, as we couldn’t do the check out late (as other clients were entering).
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Food good, especially choice. Very clean rooms and complex. Very good location, close to local beach which was sandy and clean. This is the second time we have stayed there and would do so again.
- It’s in a good position but you need to be pretty fit with the number of steps, the property itself is very basic and could quite easily be improved with very little cost.
- Our sea-view apartment was in a great location on the site, with doors and terrace opening directly out onto the sea and easy access to a cove to swim from and lawn with sun-loungers. The evening buffet was also good value for money, but turned out cheaper to pay when we were there, than offered as a package.
Must have a sea view room the view was amazing very beautiful
- I liked the place, was having nice views and the apartment was quit big.
Carema Garden Village
One of our top picks in Fornells.Set on the beachfront of Cala Tirant Beach in Playa de Fornells, Carema Garden Village features 2 outdoor pools, 24-hour reception, free parking and free WiFi.Guests can use all facilities at Carema Club Resort, which include a water park and entertainment program, tennis courts, a climbing wall, mini golf and beach volleyball.The resort has three restaurants; Vistamar buffet restaurant which features a terrace with sea views, cooking show and a kid’s buffet. Marlet Grill BBQ and Marlet Playa that serve à la carte dishes.Apartments and studios at Carema Garden Village include a private balcony or terrace, a TV, a private bathroom, an equipped kitchenette, and ceiling fans in the living room and in the bedrooms.Water sports and excursions can be arranged at reception. From Cala Tirant you can also go hiking on GR-223 Camí de Cavalls Trail.The Mediterranean-style property is just 2.2 mi outside the charming fishing village of Fornells.
The location is awesome, several different beaches: one good for snorkeling between the stones, another is just huge with clean sand and water and stunning view. There’s also a natural reserve area nearby, where you can walk and see some wild animals like turtles, lizards and hedgehogs.
The variety of food at the buffet is really impressing, and most of it is also quite delicious.
Several different pools and even a cute little water park free for guests, amazing for kids.
The staff is friendly and always willing to help.
- swimming pool and splash park, restaurant, Cala Tirant, supermercado,
- The facilities. Nice swimming pools and good restaurants (grill restaurant and Fish Marlet). The location is superb. The beach is nice and the hotel village is pretty.
- Nice pools. Helpful staff. Good atmosphere. Close beach. Apartment cleaned every day. Very good shop.
Great place and location. Went with my kids (5 and 2) and they loved the splash park and also the beach.
The food was amazing! Really good variety of healthy and kids food.
Staff were really nice and always helpful. Suggested day trips in the island and good options for family travels
Apartment was very clean and had amazing views of the beach and was good size for 4 people
Overall start really good!!!
- The location is awesome, several different beaches: one good for snorkeling between the stones, another is just huge with clean sand and water and stunning view. There’s also a natural reserve area nearby, where you can walk and see some wild animals like turtles, lizards and hedgehogs.
Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret
Facing the beachfront, Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret offers 2-star accommodations in Fornells and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also welcomes guests with a restaurant and a terrace. Cala Mica Beach is 6 miles away and Cavalleria Beach is 7 miles from the hotel.At the hotel, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some rooms come with a balcony. All rooms at Hostal Restaurant s’Algaret include air conditioning and a closet.Cala Pregonda Beach is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Fornells Port is an 8-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- For the location (being in the middle of fornells) it was in fact quiet and peaceful.
- Very clean, excellent pricing, and perfect location!
- Very pleased to arrive here by taxi after under-estimating the walk from Mahon on the Cami de Cavalls! We really liked the location in the centre of the lovely village of Fornells. Would love to return some time.
- Excellent location, big rooms with pleasant balcony, nice restaurant.
- The Hotel is in a good position in the town of Fornells, just in front of the main promenade. Everything is just around the corner. The bed was comfortable and the room very clean. When we had a problem with the external curtain it was fixed shortly. The atmosphere is relaxed and the pool view is nice even though we didn’t make use of it considering all the beautiful beaches you find around in Menorca. Considering the prices in the area is very good in terms of costs/comfort.
Located in Fornells, CAN DIGUS features a garden, outdoor pool, and sun terrace. Cavalleria Beach is 3.1 mi away.All units feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, toaster and fridge. A stovetop is also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Bike hire and car hire are available at the property and the area is popular for snorkeling and windsurfing. An array of activities are offered in the area, such as diving and canoeing. Cala Mica Beach is 3.7 mi from Ca’n Digus, while Cala Pregonda Beach is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- The lady in reception was very friendly and helpful and made arrangements to allow access to the apartment when our flight was delayed 4 hours. The swimming pool was area was magnificent. The location was excellent with sea views and with very good restaurants nearby. A first class bus service was available to visit other areas much cheaper than taxis and car hire.
- Great location and bedrooms. Didn’t get a chance to use the swimming pool, but that’s definitely a bonus. We had a 3bed property for 6 of us, with 2bathrooms. Lots of restaurants close by and the bus station was nearby as well. The staff at the reception were very helpful too.
- Good location, good swimming pool, few good restaurants next to apartments.
- Good rooms comfortable with air-conditioning. Good views excellent location
- Ruoka ja atmosfääri kohdillaan, jos pitää rauhallisuudesta.
Club Hotel Aguamarina
Surrounded by gardens, this beachfront hotel offers fantastic views of Arenal d’en Castell Bay from its 3 outdoor pools and hot tub. Each air-conditioned room features a balcony, flat-screen TV, and free WiFi.Club Aguamarina is located in northern Menorca, just 5 mi from S’Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve. Mahón is around a 20-minute drive away. Free parking is offered on site.Other services al Club Hotel Aguamarina include a premium WiFi service, available for an additional cost.The hotel offers a wide range of sports, including tennis and mini golf. Guests can enjoy daily activities and evening entertainment. There is also a kids’ club and
children’s disco.The hotel’s buffet restaurant has a show kitchen and offers sea views. Half board option includes drinks. Aguamarina Hotel Menorca also has 3 bars.
- Located right on a very nice beach. Staff generally friendly.
- it is just in front of a beautiful beach where you can easily access from the hotel
- clean, friendly, loads of things to do. food and drink great
- Staff very nice, hotel next to the beach, room very comfy
- Great location overlooking Arenal beach with own access path direct to it. Large variety of fresh foods which were excellent with numerous meats, fish and pasta cooked for your liking. My 3 kids loved it and being all inclusive allowed the wife and I to enjoy some time off. We had family staying in Menorca and they were allowed to pay to come for the day and to have a unlimited dinner or evening meal (€6.50 for kids and €13 for adults). Well recommended
Aparthotel Beach Club
One of our top picks in Son Parc.Aparthotel Beach Club offers accommodations in Son Parc. Ciutadella is 17 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a dining area and a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with sea or pool views. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also offered.
Aparthotel Beach Club features free WiFi . Bed linen is available.Aparthotel Beach Club also includes an outdoor pool and free sun beds. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You can play tennis and billiards at the property, and bike hire and car hire are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and cycling. Sant Lluis is 14 mi from Aparthotel Beach Club. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 12 mi from Aparthotel Beach Club.
- We absolutely loved the location. The beach is just minutes away and location itself very quiet which is very important when traveling with toddlers.
At the end of the stay, they offer you the possibility to take a shower at the end of the day before your flight. This was really appreciated after a day at the beach !
The supermarket inside the club has good bread for breakfast.
Decent little place if you don’t expect too much. Clean and well maintained with good access to a lovely little beach.
A nice pool area.
View, air con, apartment cleaned most days, towels changed everyday ,we had a great view of the bay and open sea. The swimming area was adequate and great for children, some afternoons the music was slightly to loud by the pool area. Overall we had a fantastic stay. Cleaning staff were fantastic, a small army of cleaners that should be highly praised for the work they do to make our holidays that
Little bit easier. !!
Although the property was a little dated, it was clean and everything worked, the views were great, beach was not crowded and ok, but not enough shade
The receptionist Carla, was on top of her game, as we had a car, she knew all the off piste locations which were worth while.
Hotel Jeni & Restaurant
Located in Es Mercadel, 10 minutes’ drive from Fornell’s beaches, Hostal Jeni & Restaurant is located in central Menorca. Featuring an outdoor pool with a retractable roof, it is set in gardens.Offering free Wi-Fi, each of the Jeni’s rooms is bright and air conditioned. All rooms have satellite TV, a mini-bar, safe and private bathroom.Traditional Menorcan cuisine is on offer in the Hostal Jeni’s restaurant, while drinks and snacks are available in the bar. Guests can relax on loungers on the attractive terrace.The pretty coves of Cavallería and Pregonda are 9.9 mi from Hostal Jeni & Restaurant. The island’s main towns, Ciutadella and Maó can be reached in less than 30 minutes’ by car, while Menorca Airport is 15 mi away.
- good location, free public parking available nearby
- Very clean place and the staff was friendly and helpful. Good location to walk around town but not to go the beach unless you have a car.
Very friendly easy place to stay.
Exactly what you would expect for the money, if not a little better.
great and helpful staff / reception
garage for my bicycle
Food was great in the resturant
Location was great to see the island
Staff were fantastic especially Annabelle
Its a lovely little menorcan village
Located in Son Parc, Las Pérgolas provides accommodations with seating area. Free WiFi is offered.Opening to a terrace with pool or garden views, all units are fitted with a kitchen with a microwave. A balcony, a cable flat-screen TV and air conditioning are available in all units.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the condo hotel. At Las Pérgolas you’ll find a restaurant serving International cuisine.The accommodation has an outdoor pool.If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible nearby.Ciutadella is 23 miles from Las Pérgolas. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 17 miles from the property.
The property was almost at the end of the road in Son Parc, so no passing traffic and away from the bars etc, so very quiet.
Pool and beds were always available, most people venture off for the day.
can walk to local beach and it is a very nice beach!
Las 3 de limpieza quisieron enfiestarse con nosotros, tuvimos que decir que no. Habia una que iba eh.
PD les dijimos que no porque estabamos con mucha rezaca, perdon, sera en otro verano.
- Apartments war super mit große Balkon und Aussicht zum Meer. Für kind war ganz toll.
- La localización genial, vistas al mar y muy cerca de la playa de Arenal de Son Saura ya que se puede llegar andando en 2 minutos. Se encuentra cerca de Fornells y Es Mercadal. El tamaño del apartamento es suficiente para 4 personas. La piscina es genial.
- Estaba muy cerca del campo de golf lo que buscábamos
- The property was almost at the end of the road in Son Parc, so no passing traffic and away from the bars etc, so very quiet.
Hotel Loar Ferreries
Located in the center of the island of Menorca, the Hotel Loar Ferreries features a lovely rural setting, located in the small town of Ferreries, between Es Mercadal and Ciutadella.The stylish and modern suites at Loar Ferreries are all soundproofed. You can soak up the sun on the large roof terrace, where you will find the hotel´s pool and hot tub.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Menorcan cuisine. Gluten-free menus are also available upon request.With excellent road connections to the lively and very pretty city of Ciutadella, this is an ideal location to explore the magnificent and unspoiled island of Menorca. Regular busses to Maó leave from the nearby station. There is also a taxi rank here.Loar Ferreries is set on Plaça Espanya and offers lovely views. The hotel offers bike storage and a bike cleaning kit. A self-service laundry facility and a safety deposit box available for a supplement.
Excellent hotel in the center of Ferreries with very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and very comfortable. The roof terrace is open 9am-9pm and has a pool, jacuzzi, and lounge chairs with nice views of the town and surrounding valley. Location is perfect, right next to the main square in town, with a decent selection of bars and restaurants nearby. The town is located at the intersection of the Me-1, Me-22, and Me-20 highways, so the location is great for getting around the island.
This hotel is a little on the pricier side, but its well worth it.
- Great tips from reception ! Nice food and also very convenient picnic to take away to beach
- Good size room, shower and bath, location and comfort.
- The Location of the hotel in the center of the tinny island is perfect and away from the usually touristic beach summer resorts. The staff was allways helpful and the rooms were clean every single day.
Loved both pools, one on the roof and a heated one hardly used on the ground floor.
Bar/restaurant with hotel with wonderful, great food and staff
Huge room with lovely balcony and comfy big bed
- Excellent hotel in the center of Ferreries with very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were very nice, spacious, and very comfortable. The roof terrace is open 9am-9pm and has a pool, jacuzzi, and lounge chairs with nice views of the town and surrounding valley. Location is perfect, right next to the main square in town, with a decent selection of bars and restaurants nearby. The town is located at the intersection of the Me-1, Me-22, and Me-20 highways, so the location is great for getting around the island.
Set in a quiet town in the heart of Menorca, Apartamentos Loar offers an outdoor swimming pool and is ideal for a relaxing family stay.The 3-story Loar complex sits right on the Plaça Espanya, the town’s central square, and offers bright, functional apartments, full of natural light and boasting unbeatable views from the private balcony.The Loar looks onto the Son Telm hills and surrounding houses and orchards.At meal times, visit the Loar’s restaurant, which offers a fine selection of tasty Mediterranean cuisine, or ask for dining recommendations at the 24-hour reception desk. Gluten-free menus are available upon request.The apartments are ideally located to discover the rest of this beautiful island. The main bus station and taxi rank are located just yards away.A self-service laundry facility and a safety deposit box available for a supplement. You can make use of bicycle storage, where there is also a bike cleaning kit.
- Liked the staff, very friendly and made everything comfortable for me.
- Cleanliness outstanding, housekeeping outstanding ,
- We were walking the Cami de Cavalls and hotel was very central for us.
- Staff in reception and bar always friendly and helpful. In the restaurant the steaks and tapas were very tasty.
- The staff was very friendly and nice, very helpful, it was a pleasure to stay there.
Top Hotels In Fornells Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fornells Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fornells Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fornells Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!