10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fornalutx Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Fornalutx Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fornalutx Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fornalutx Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fornalutx Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fornalutx Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fornalutx Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fornalutx Majorca:
Hotel Apartament Sa Tanqueta De Fornalutx – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Fornalutx.Sa Tanqueta de Fornalutx is set in Majorca’s beautiful Serra de Tramuntana, with impressive mountain views. This adults-only property offers air-conditioned apartments with a shared saltwater outdoor pool, gardens and terraces.The Sa Tanqueta complex is surrounded by olive and orange trees. It offers free private parking on site.The pretty town of Soller is only 1.9 mi away. The marina and beaches of Port de Soller are 2.5 mi away.Each apartment has a safe and satellite TV. There is a spacious living-dining room and a kitchen area with a fridge and a dishwasher.Sa Tanqueta de Fornalutx offers a daily breakfast service.
- The location of this hotel is sensational. We were lucky to be given a top floor apartment which allowed us the best views across the valley to the surrounding mountains. Sunset was so lovely we ate on our little balcony every evening. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The estate was gated so parking was secure. The gate at the top of the drive also made the place feel more private. If you did want to go into the village to eat at one of the handful of bars or restaurants, or stock up at the little supermarket, it was only a ten minute walk away. Also an easy 1 hour drive from Palma airport.
Great staff who took car of you every need. Adults only was a bonus.
Honor bar with a variety of alcohol.
Great little town. They had a festival on while there which made it extra special.
- Absolutely beautiful! The view from our terrace was fabulous, we sat and watched the stars over the mountains at night whilst lying on lovely padded loungers, only the sheep bells and occasional donkey braying to be heard. The hotel has the most stunning location, mountains rearing in front of you and the charming village a few steps away at the rear. The staff were extremely friendly, breakfast was fresh and delicious with plenty of variety, again on a beautiful terrace facing the mountains. I completely fell in love with the place, Fornalutx is utterly charming, it felt like a privilege to stay there after the hustle and bustle of the rest of the island.
- The location was very beautiful and a total switch off. It is a perfect place to stay and relax.
- The view, the location, the staff and the quiet beautiful setting. Wonderful, helpful staff.
Fornalutx Petit Hotel – Turismo de Interior
One of our top picks in Fornalutx.Fornalutx Petit Hotel is a small, charming hotel in the heart of the village of Fornalutx (560 inhabitants).Located on a quiet, traffic-free street, the hotel’s attractive original building was formerly a convent and once housed the village school. Today, the building features bright, spacious, airy accommodations, fully-equipped with all the modern comforts and facilities you need to enjoy a restful, relaxing holiday. There are just 18 rooms, guaranteeing guests peace and tranquility and a friendly familiar atmosphere. Each room has a private bathroom, satellite TV, telephone, stereo system and a safety deposit box.Guests can enjoy an attractive garden or enjoy a refreshing dip in the small outdoor swimming pool, which has spectacular views of the mountains and the valley.
- I liked everything, it’s a perfect little family hotel, friendly, cute, quiet, staff very friendly, top location, nice breakfast, beautiful garden, relaxed atmosphere, Honesty Bar available 24/7, loved every single thing about the hotel. It’s really just what I want from a hotel, the way I imagine my perfect hotel.
- The staff were extremely accommodating and very helpful, to the point of the owner giving us his mobile number as we were arriving very late and it is a little tricky to find at night. We will definitely return.
The breakfast was excellent. The pool was lovely and the grounds were very nice. We also enjoyed the view from the balcony and the peaceful location.
I would return in the future to this hotel
- Incredibly friendly and welcoming family and staff.beautiful rooms, incredibly clean, lovely breakfast and facilities
- Beautiful place. Expansive breakfast. Massage on short notice.
Can Reus Hotel
Surrounded by lemon, orange and olive groves, this charming hotel in Fornalutx offers amazing views of the Tramuntana Mountains from its terrace. It has a seasonal outdoor pool in the garden.The air-conditioned rooms at Ca’n Reus Hotel feature attractive, rustic décor. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a seating area with a sofa. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Ca’n Reus offers a daily breakfast on the terrace, and there is an honesty bar. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip. There is also a lounge with a library and fireplace.You can drive to the beach at Port de Sóller in 10 minutes from Ca’n Reus Hotel. Palma and its Airport are around 35 minutes’ drive away.
- The breakfast and location were amazing! The pool was great.
- Adriana was extremely helpful in where to go, recommendations for boats, beach, everything! The breakfast was amazing! I loved the property!!
- Lovely comfortable room, pretty hotel, amazing breakfast,
- Although we were not greeted personally due to being out of season, we were given excellent instructions and the owner/manager answered my call very quickly. The hotel is beautiful with gorgeous views and an excellent breakfast.
- Charming, well appointed, relaxed, quiet, outstanding location
This exclusive boutique is located in Fornalutx, nestled in among the Alfabia Mountains of Majorca – an ideal location for a tranquil break surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape.Modern design, including artwork from the nearby Sala Pelaires gallery, and traditional Majorcan stylings blend at this luxury rural retreat.Out in the sunshine, you can choose to relax in the characteristic, Moorish-style courtyard or on the sun terrace which lines the outdoor swimming pool.It is from this beautiful swimming pool, and the surrounding exotic gardens, that you can enjoy fantastic views of the Sóller Valley. Enjoy a refreshing shower in the hotel grotto before sitting back with a drink on the vine-covered terrace, or a light snack on the lounge terrace.
- Can Verdera is in a beautiful mountain village with astounding views from the property. We began each day with breakfast in the shaded courtyard, hiked all day on an excellent system of trails, came back in the late afternoon to lounge at the pool and terrace bar, and then sauntered down the street to a great selection of restaurants. Pure heaven for five days!
- The location, the views, the garden, the house, the staff, the service – the whole experience was a delight.
- Location and the fact the hotel was small. The staff were very helpful.
- The accomadating staff, the location and the tranquility of the whole place.
The hotel exceeded our expectations considerably. We are used to staying at high end places in Mallorca and this was certainly up there with the best. The setting, halfway up (or down), the mountains is very beautiful.
We had a warm welcome and, as we had arrived late, the receptionist booked us a table in a restaurant in the village. We had a drink in the upstairs bar and spoke at length with the owner (William) about how he had created the hotel over the last ten years to the high standard it is today.
The room (a garden room), was spacious, very comfortable, and completely clean. All the fixtures and fittings were of high calibre- even Bose surround sound speakers for the tv!
The pool area is very quiet, very nice, and very relaxing.
Overall, and excellent hotel with really friendly, well trained staff.
We cant’t wait to go back!
Located in Fornalutx, in a building dating from 1938, Can Pera provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and guestrooms with free WiFi. Built in 1938, the property is within 22 miles of Tuent Beach. The hotel has a shared lounge.At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a patio. With a private bathroom, rooms at Can Pera also feature a mountain view. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a electric tea pot.The accommodation has a grill. The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and bike rental is available at Can Pera.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Guía
One of our top picks in Sóller.Located a minute walk from Plaça de sa Constitució Square, in the old town of Sóller, Hotel El Guia features a shared lounge with a fireplace and a restaurant with local dishes. Free Wi-Fi in all areas.Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower and hairdryer. Some rooms have a view of the mountains.The hotel has a free bicycle storage. There are various shops and a market within a 3-minute walk of the property.The tram stop to Sóller Port and Soller Railway Station are both just outside the property. Local beaches are 2.5 mi away.
- Nice home away from home, when I now return to the Sóller valley. Thanks!
Nice family hotel. The reception guy meet us with glass of champagne and the tomato salad from their garden.
Good breakfast, central location near the train station to Palma.
The staffs are all very nice, yet Britta was exceptionally helpful, she was very informative and did everything to make our journey smoother!
The location is fantastic, breakfast is lovely, room is beyond imagination. It’s a hotel we will visit again!
- The friendly staff Location was perfect easy to find . Nice big breakfast .
- Very comfortable bed, beautiful interior decoration, good breakfast with lots of choice, excellent location.
Son Grec Petit Resort – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Sóller.Set in Sóller, 14 mi from Palma de Mallorca, Son Grec Petit Resort – Adults Only features an outdoor pool and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant at this adult only property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Son Grec Petit Resort – Adults Only features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also offers car hire.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 mi from Son Grec Petit Resort – Adults Only.
- This gated paradise was immaculately taken care of. The resort is a beautiful place in a jaw dropping setting, with the best service, beautiful rooms with quality linens & artwork, and the best food we had on the island. We ended up sticking around the resort the last day because it was so relaxing and has great views, a nice pool, and a fruit tree garden walk. The staff of this family owned hotel really care about the guests and preserving the historic values of the hotel. Its in Soller, and after a 5 minute walk are wonderful bars & restaurants on cobblestone streets. We hope to make it back some day.
- Very nice hotel, great staff especially Eva,Steffi, Gunda and Solveig. They were always friendly and courteous.
- Staff members were all excellent. Loved the vibe, decor, breakfasts, bedroom. We will be back!
The grounds are just about breathtaking.
Management and staff could not be better.
- It’s an amazing resort with greatest staff you could think of. You definately get the value for your money.
Gran Hotel Soller
One of our top picks in Sóller.Nestled between the Tramuntana mountains and the sea, this 5-star hotel blends timeless elegance with modern facilities including an extensive spa center with free entry.Located in the center of Soller, Port de Soller Beach is 1.9 mi from Gran Hotel Soller and there is a tram stop 150 feet from the hotel which will take you there through the valley’s orange groves.Behind the hotel’s charming, 19th-century façade you will find extensive leisure facilities. These include the spa center, with its heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and massage treatments. You can also choose to stay active in the gym. Son Termens Golf Course is a 15-minute drive awa.Finish off the day with a gourmet, Mediterranean meal in the C’an Blau Restaurant – an enchanting, authentically Majorcan venue which opens onto a terrace for al fresco dining. A fine wine from the hotel’s own cellar provides the ideal accompaniment to your intimate dinner.Free Wi-Fi is offered throughout the property.
- Very nice stay in Sóller. As I am working with hotel concept I cannot stop thinking of redoing some of the facilities interior design wise. It’s now a little bit too “corporate and conservative”. Your concept would have gained a lot of this! To go more mundane “Grand Hotel style” or more young and progressive. I tell you this because I like this hotel!
- The staff were wonderful they could not do enough for us during our stay.The hotel is a five minute walk to the main square were you can dine and drink the night away.You should also get the train from Soller to Palma twenty five euro one way fifty euro return a great way to travel as it brings you back in time.The tram to Port Soller was also a very nice trip as you pass all the old houses in Soller.
- Staff were very pleasent and obilging. Great location & very clean. The building itself is beautiful.
- Great central location and mountain views and bar staff
The position of the hotel in the middle of town was perfect. The breakfast was fine too, with pleasant staff suggesting the various freshly cooked possibilities.
Overall, it was adequate, but for a luxury hotel, that’s not really enough
One of our top picks in Sóller.Casa Bougainvillea is a traditional townhouse in Soller, Majorca. Rooms are decorated in a Mediterranean-style and feature views of the Tramuntana Mountains. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Breakfast is served under a beautiful canopy of Bougainvillea, surrounded by plants and colorful pots. Guests can relax on the grounds and the house operates an honor bar service.The tour desk at the house can offer advice and useful information on Soller and the surrounding area. Bicycle rental can also be arranged.Bougainvillea House is situated just a 3 minute walk from the historic quarter in Soller. Here guests will find many restaurants and the Sant Bartomeu Church.
- Matthew is a great host who gave us lot’s of valuable advises and hints on local hiking routes/good cuisine/places to visit. Breakfasts were delicious. Our stay in Casa Bougainvillea was real pleasure!
- Most of all we liked the hospitality of the owners. They made sure we had activities that fit our interests. The room was clean with a great view of the mountains. The breakfast was plentiful. Even though we have been married for years, my wife thought staying there and the area of Sóller was like a honeymoon. The B&B is easily walkable from the train or bus.
- The character and details of the house and garden were magical. The host was incredibly friendly and helped everyone with whatever plans they had for each day. We were there to hike and he offered maps and multiple options.
- Very beautiful place! great location and the owners were super friendly and helpful with everything.
- The old building is lovely. The breakfast is wonderful and the hosts are helpful.
Ca’n Abril is a charming hotel with Mallorcan décor, set just yards from Soller’s main square. It offers individually decorated rooms with a balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Ca’n Abril features an attractive patio, where breakfast and meals can be enjoyed. Sun loungers are also provided on the terrace.Each of the spacious rooms at Ca’n Abril comes with a private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer. They combine historic charm with modern details. Most rooms are air conditioned.Soller lies nearly 1.9 mi from the beach in the north-west Mallorca. The Botanic Gardens are 1,000 feet away.
- The owner was friendly, helpful and attentive. Breakfasts were lovely and varied.
- Beautiful facility, perfect location, spacious room. Very happy with our stay here.
- Pascal the manager of the hotel was very nice and accomodating: we had to leave before check out time but he still managed to prepare breakfast for us (which was great by the way)
- Everything was very nice. Pasqual sets a very warm, professional tone, which he then passes on to the rest of his staff. Our room was very comfortable. The common areas –inside and out — are very pleasant. I recommend the property to any one visiting Soller.
- We were made to feel welcome from when we arrived. Breakfast was something different every time and all tasted delicious and presented beautifully. Room was clean and spacious. Bed was huge! We were lucky to have a stunning balcony view of the mountains (pictured). Hotel located round the corner from the main plaza in Sóller. This provided super easy access to the vintage train, tram to the port and restaurants etc. Highly recommended.
Top Hotels In Fornalutx Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fornalutx Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fornalutx Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fornalutx Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!