10 Best Hotels To Stay In Formiche Alto Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Formiche Alto Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Formiche Alto Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Formiche Alto Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Formiche Alto Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Formiche Alto Aragon:
Hotel La Rueda
Hotel La Rueda is located in Mora de Rubielos, in the Gúdar-Javalambre area of Teruel province. It offers indoor and outdoor pools and rooms with private balcony.The Hotel La Rueda has a bouncy castle and a ball pit for children. There are also table tennis tables, basketball and tennis courts, and you can hire mountain bikes.The restaurant at La Rueda serves traditional Aragonese food such as roast lamb. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.All rooms at the Rueda Hotel are equipped with heating and feature light wood décor and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.La Rueda is easily accessible from the A-23 Motorway, which runs from Valencia to Zaragoza.
- El personal, la comida, parque de bolas, piscina climatizada…
- El trato del personal, la comida y las instalaciones.
- Nos gustó la piscina climatizada y el parque de bolas para los peques.
- Lo que más me gustó fue la zona de niños que creo Ke es una zona de entretenimiento muy buena para ellos.
- La demi pension a un bon rapport qualité-prix. Le repas du soir et le petit déjeuner sont très convenables. l’hôtel a un parking personnel et est situé à environ 800 m du centre du village au style ancien.
Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel
This elegant hotel is located 5 minutes’ drive from the center of Teruel. Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel offers a spa and a dinosaur-themed children’s spa. Guests have free access to the hotel’s disco and to the hotel’s cinema area. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The smart, air-conditioned rooms at Spa Hotel Ciudad de Teruel , a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and a sofa. The private bathroom includes free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Spanish food.The Ciudad de Teruel’s spa features a hot tub, bubble beds and a steam bath, as well as swan necks and a sauna. The charming children’s spa includes slides and a ball pit.Teruel’s cathedral is a UNESCO World Heritage Site on account of its Mudéjar architecture. With good access to the A-23 Motorway, the hotel is within 90 minutes’ drive of Zaragoza and Valencia.
- The hitel is very family friendly. The DinoSpa is a great treat. They also have a cinema playing three different movies at different times. The breakfast had options for both kids and adults. The hotel is designed to accomodatw kids’ comfort overall.
- Room spacious menu del dial excellent good lifts top class hotel brilliant for motorway bathroom supplies perfect
It’s excellent for families with kids. The room was big. It easily fit 2 adults, a 4 year old and a 2 year old with a travel crib. The hotel has a movie room for kids, and another room where kids can play games and jump around in a ball park. They have a spa for adults and a Dino Spa for the kids.
Our 4 year old loved the Dino Spa.
Also, breakfast was a really nice buffet. The hotel was very clean, and the staff was very friendly/helpful. Everything was very convenient.
We went to Dinopolis and then stayed the night in the hotel and the next morning we went to the Dino Spa and visited Teruel. It was a great two day getaway. We will stay here again the next time we visit Teruel.
Room was good, nice and clean, bathroom was good
Breakfast was good and plenty of choice
The facilities for the young ones in our party were excellent. The play area in the spa was great value for money. There was a cinema for the kids; a disco for the young ones and a games room. Apart from the spa all entertainment was free. An excellent hotel if you have young family. The rooms were large and very clean. The whole hotel was extremely clean.
The cafe/restaurant was good value for money. Basic food but plenty of it. There was an abundance of food in the breakfast room with plenty of choice.
Hotel Isabel de Segura
One of our top picks in Teruel.Located next to Los Fueros Park in the city of Teruel, this hotel is ideally positioned for getting around on foot. It is located only 15 minutes’ walk from the center and 5 minutes’ walk from the town’s viaduct.Take a pleasant evening stroll into the center of Teruel from Isabel de Segura, where you can visit the exhibition palace and the Dinópolis – a paleontological theme park. Pinilla Football Stadium, Cai Teruel Volleyball Court and the local swimming pool are also closeby.Dine in the hotel’s restaurant in the evening, where you can enjoy traditional dishes of the area accompanied by local wines. After dinner, retire to the café bar, where you can drink and chat with friends, colleagues or fellow guests.Each of the bedrooms in Isabel de Segura comes with an private bathroom, TV, and wired internet access, so you can check your emails at any time. Hotel Isabel de Segura also offers family rooms and rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility.Free WiFi is available in public areas.
- Location was good and the parking inside an enclosed yard. The hotel was within an easy 15 minute walk of the town centre, with all of it’s restaurants and bars (and shops.) A nice town to walk around, and interesting buildings and sites to see.The big park situated across the road from the hotel had a little cafe with really nice food.
- Position good. Town is interesting, when it stops rainingnothing
- Excellent value for money. Friendly staff. Clean and quiet.
- Excellent facilities, brand new and super clean. Friendly staff. Nice location.
- Very reasonably priced accommodations within easy walking distance of city; on-site restaurant with good food at modest prices; convenient on-site parking; helpful staff
Hotel Restaurante el Horno
Located in the small town of La Puebla de Valverde, 2.6 from its train station and a 3-minute drive from A-23 Motorway, Hotel Restaurante el Horno offers rooms with heating.The property includes a restaurant with daily set menus, snacks, and tapas. You can try their homemade meals and desserts, as well as a selection of wines from the region of Aragon. Special diet menus and packed lunches are also available.All rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe, and desk. They have a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Via Verde Bicycle Route passes right next to the hotel and the property offers free bike parking. Javalambre Ski Resort is 17 mi away.
Very friendly staff.
Simple but good food at very reasonable price;
3-course diner, including wine, €13.
Room is simple and clean, beds are comfortable.
It was late January and I think we were the only people staying at the hotel, certainly the only people eating dinner. We had the 13 euro menu. There were a lot of choices for each course and the helpings were huge. For your 13 euros there was also a litre of red wine.
The bedroom was hot – and therein lies our problem.
- We had an extremely bad experience which I hope that Booking.com are dealing with.
- Clean and comfortable room although a little small. The walls were quie thin so we could hear conversations in the next room.
- Lovely location and staff! We had a really lovely meal and evening at the hotel and found everyone to be extremely friendly.
- Very friendly staff.
Hotel Mora is set just outside the historic town of Mora de Rubielos, and offers free parking. It is 25 mi from Teruel and 19 mi from Valdelinares Ski Resort.Bedrooms at the hotel are bright and comfortable. They all have an private bathroom and a TV.The hotel has a restaurant and bar. There is also a nice garden. The hotel offers wheelchair access in public areas, and adapted rooms for disabled guests.The Mora is a short walk from the town center. It has a famous 13th-century castle. There are also many churches and the old city wall.
- Nice break of a long journey. 17 kilometrrs from autopista. Friendly and easy going hotel. No problem at all to bring 2 dogs. All fine. I enjoyed the ride in the morning back to the highway.
- Very clean rooms, friendly staff good position in a small scienic town
- Convenient for a one night stay over between Spain (Santander ferry) and Costa Blanca.
- The hotel is run down. I could not recommend it. Do not have the breakfast. Same food was put out four mornings running, not fresh. Bowl of fruit was mouldy. Beds were comfortable but room was very small. The Hotel needs to be modernised. Overpriced for the facilities. Quite a walk into the village. Sorry but We were very disappointed with our stay.
- everything! lovely size room comfy bed and value for money
Apartamentos Mirador del Pinar
Apartamentos Mirador del Pinar is located in Gúdar. Teruel is 35 mi away and Valdelinares Ski Station is 6.2 mi from the property.The accommodations has a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV and mountain views. There is also a fully equipped kitchen. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Guests can access the bar, restaurant, and games area from Hostal Gúdar. The area is popular for skiing and hiking.Mora de Rubielos is 13 mi from Apartamentos Mirador del Pinar. Castellon Airport is 45 mi from the property.
- Very kind host, beautiful spacious apartment at the edge of beautiful old village high in the mountains. Restaurant serves delicious dishes for very low price.
Buena ubicación para ir a esquiar a la estación de Valdelinares.
Disponibilidad para coger el apartamento (a partir de las 14H) y recoger las llaves en la recepción del hotel.
Facilidad para alquilar material de esquí en Gúdar (VICSA), además con descuento si te alojas en el Mirador del Pinar.
- Todo genial! Sólo faltaba wifi y había poca cobertura en los móviles, por lo demás perfecto : )
- Trato excelente, muy familiar y cómodo para ir con niños. Bien ubicado para acceder a las pistas.
- Muy acogedor y cómodo. Lugar tranquilo y con Buenas vistas.
One of our best sellers in Teruel! Built above a 14th-century arch from a Medieval church, this charming hotel offers an Arabic-style tearoom and free WiFi. Each unique room has Mudejar or modern décor and includes flat-screen TV and a small balcony.El Mudayyan houses an ancient tunnel to San Salvador Church and Tower. The hotel is located next to Santa María Cathedral and Plaza Torico, in Teruel Old Town.El Mudayyan’s rooms are inspired by designs from Teruel Cathedral. Each air-conditioned room includes a mini-bar and a modern bathroom with a hairdryer. All rooms have 2 single beds pushed together.The city’s beautiful buildings make it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Staff at the hotel can provide tourist information and help organizing trips. They can also recommend local restaurants.
+ old-style interior: room key with wooden keychain bibelot, light switches rotating tumblers, medieval illustrations
+ nice bathroom
- The thing about this place is the location in the centre of Terkel. It’s a small place with quirky rooms. My double bed was a good size but pretty firm, as the Spanish like it. It’s 100metres from the main square, and a plentiful supply of tapas bars just around the corner. Park in council multi-storey around the corner for security.
I loved this hotel from the room,beds,bathroom breakfast and staff.
So comfortable and welcoming. Just off the town plaza but close enough for restaurants and the sites. Car park was just a short distance away – a little expensive maybe but safe,
- Friendly staff. Close to the center. Good size room. Clean. Perfect.
- Kind staff. Very good breakfast. Very good room with great heating.
- + old-style interior: room key with wooden keychain bibelot, light switches rotating tumblers, medieval illustrations
Offering a picturesque setting, this charming hotel is located in La Virgen de La Vega’s Valley. It offers rooms with rustic décor and a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Rooms have been carefully decorated and offer views of the surrounding countryside. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Esther offers a communal lounge with TV. There is also a café bar.Teruel is 34 mi from the hotel. The nearest ski slopes are only 5 mi away.
- I just loved the breakfast. Try also their dinners.
- Todo. Excelente trato, muy limpio. Recomendable. Volveré.
- Me encanto el trato de todo el personal, fue excelente. La ubicacion genial y muy comoda. La habitacion limpia y muy espaciosa. La comida casera, muy buena y con facilidad para cambiar algo del menu para mi hijo. El porche en el parking, genial con la nevada que nos cayo. Resumiendo, una eatancia de 10 y para repetir,seguro
- Muy buen trato por parte del personal, simpatía y amibilidad.
- Acogedor. El desayuno muy completo, zumo, café, tostadas bollerías y también salado
Hotel Civera is located in the modern area of Teruel, just 10 minutes’ walk from the downtown and from the famous Dinópolis theme park. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each comfortable and exterior room has mini-bar with 2 free bottles of water, desk, safe, and flat-screen TV. Air conditioning and heating are also provided. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, shower, and hairdryer. Some rooms have a terrace or a living room.
As I’d lived in Teruel for a month I knew where the hotel was and it was ideally located. I didn’t want to be in the centre. WiFi was excellent. The fitness centre was also very good.
Staff on reception were very polite. Was a good stay.
Very nice hotel – room was a good size and and a good quality. We did not eat at the hotel
The reception staff were very friendly and helpful
- The staff were friendly and helpful close to bars and restaurants as they only cater for breakfast . The town is historic and good for practicing your spanish
- Central location and easy to walk into the centre of Teruel and to the nearby park.
- They welcomed us with basked of fruits.The hotel is a with perfect location. Monuments of art mudejar are very near including wonderful cathedral heritage.
- As I’d lived in Teruel for a month I knew where the hotel was and it was ideally located. I didn’t want to be in the centre. WiFi was excellent. The fitness centre was also very good.
Palacio de Iván Tarín
Located in a renovated 17th-century rural house, this hotel offers modern facilities and elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi. Valdelinares Ski Resort is 19 mi away.All rooms at Palacio de Iván Tarín are decorated in a modern rustic style. Each includes a flat-screen TV, a mini bar and a modern bathroom with a shower. Some rooms are adapted for wheelchair use.The hotel restaurant serves a breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar and a terrace with a barbecue. Room service is also available.Guests can enjoy a wide range of outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking, cycling and skiing. Ski storage is available.Teruel is about 35 minutes’ drive away.
Lovely breakfast selection very helpful and friendly people
rooms nice and warm
A smaller hotel which gives nice family feel and most welcome
Perfect location for Teruel and skiing. Lovely countryside drive
- Great place for an overnight stay – directly accessible from the mail road.
- El desayuno era muy bueno, las habitaciones y el personal muy amable.
- Buena comida, el personal impecable y las habitaciones muy limpias y cómodas.
- Las habitaciones muy limpas, la calefacción perfecta, y el complejo en general es muy bonito está bien reformado.
- Lovely breakfast selection very helpful and friendly people
Top Hotels In Formiche Alto Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Formiche Alto Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Formiche Alto Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!