10 Best Hotels To Stay In Formentor Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Formentor Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Formentor Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Formentor Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Formentor Majorca. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Formentor Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Formentor Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Formentor Majorca:
Formentor, a Royal Hideaway Hotel
The world-famous Formentor, a Royal Hideaway Hotel (formerly Barceló Formentor) has a beautiful location, surrounded by gardens and next to Formentor Bay. The hotel has 2 swimming pools, one heated in cooler weather.Formentor, a Royal Hideaway Hotel has a great range of restaurants. Es Colomer and the à la carte El Pi Restaurant offer outdoor dining.The beach restaurant Platja Mar serves a buffet lunch during the summer months.Formentor, a Royal Hideaway Hotel has a health and beauty center, free internet, 5 tennis courts and a games room. Spacious meeting rooms are also available.All rooms are fully air conditioned and also come with a bathrobe, slippers and satellite TV.
- The Formentor Hotel is a precious moment at every moment. Understated calm elegance. Quiet gentility in ambiance and the beautiful manner in which both guests including children, and staff behave with each other. Charming and peaceful, piano and a couple singing in the outside lounge at night with wisteria hanging over. A glorious turquoise sea right to the sand and a boat for the day around the coast, diving, snorkelling and singing. A rare gem in a world that promises so much, the Formentor hotel seriously delivers a unique genre of hospitality and class.
- Location, the beach, the staff and the hotel itself
- It was the view from my window at night Iļl remember for the lifetime: the calm bay waters, the reflection of the lighthouse on the water, the fool moon and the silhouette of the Formentor island. The food was also excellent,best in Spain 5 start Hotels.
- All the staff were so friendly and helpful, they made us feel very welcome. The food was really wonderful, we loved the breakfast and the desserts were fabulous too. The beach is close by and really beautiful. No other restaurants near by, only a cafe on the beach with limited menu which is also ran by the hotel.
- Breakfast, personnel, location and room was perfect!
Hotel Illa d’Or & Illa d’Or Club Apartments
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa – and a guest favorite.
Hotel Illa d’Or & Illa d’Or Club Apartments is located on the beachfront of Puerto Pollensa. The hotel features an outdoor pool with sea views.The fully equipped apartments feature a balcony, while the rooms include air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a safe.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast while at dinner guests can have a fine meal from the a là carte menu. In the summer months it is possible to have breakfast on the terrace. The Sunset Bar serves snacks and cocktails.Hotel Illa d’Or & Illa d’Or Club Apartments has a spa where guests can enjoy facial and body treatments, massages, pedicures and manicures. The spa has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, a Turkish bath and much more.
- attitude of the staff friendly and courteous room service quick and efficient
- Staff is wonderful and very helpful. Main areas of the hotel are lovely — very clean and bright. Outdoor restaurants and sitting areas are wonderful! Pool and tennis court are very nice (we didn’t use them but they looked wonderful and we saw others using them). Beds are comfortable, robes and towels are great. Cleanliness and maintenance are wonderful! Location is ideal– not in the midst of the touristy area but still close to many things. I had read mixed reviews on Port of Pollenca– it’s a bit of a mid-brow touristy area but not terrible and the outdoor areas of this hotel are lovely. The restaurant was excellent for breakfast and dinner (we didn’t have lunch). Parking is on street but not a problem to get it. Overall, this hotel has a modern, yet old-world elegance and serene feel to it.
- The bed was comfortable and the apartments were very clean and well stocked for a longer term stay. The activities were varied and reasonably priced. The staff was extremely attentive.
- Room, staff and breakfast were amazing! They were very hospitable and eager to make your stay comfortable. Helped us with reservations and other small concerns that came up. Lots of housekeeping available and ready to get you room cleaned when convenient for you. Great location, easy to walk to shopping and restaurants.
- The staff were charming. It felt friendly and generally very comfortable. It was kept clean and tidy. We loved using the tennis court.
Hotel Villa Singala
Set in Majorca’s charming Port de Pollença, Hotel Villa Singala is just 150 feet from La Singala Beach. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, terrace bar and Mediterranean restaurant.Rooms at the Villa Singala Hotel are simple and functional, with traditional local décor. All rooms are air conditioned and include a teakettle, safe and minibar.Villa Singala Hotel is located in a quiet area next to Pollença’s popular Pine Walk, with various shops and bars nearby. It is a pleasant 20-minute walk to the center of town and harbor.Free public parking can be found near the Singala, and guests can rent cars or bicycles from the front desk. The staff is also happy to provide information about the island.
- Breakfast, hotel staff, and location were wonderful! I had a great vacation with my son, due in large part to Hotel Villa Singala.
- Really clean, the staff were very friendly and breakfast was lovely.
- The friendly welcoming manager for whom nothing is too much trouble. The delicious breakfast and relaxed atmosphere.
- Great location with helpful friendly staff. Very clean and tidy. Basic but adequate continental breakfast. Overall great value for money.
- Staff at the hotel were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble and they genuinely cared and made sure you were well looked after.
Mar Hotels Playa Mar & Spa
Playa Mar & Spa offers bright studios, 150 feet from the beach in Puerto Pollença, Mallorca. There is a tennis court, outdoor pool, and spa with heated indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath.Each apartment has a balcony, twin bedroom and living room with a sofa bed and TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The complex has an air-conditioned restaurant, bar and snack bar. There are several lounges and a TV and video room. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Playa Mar & Spa has 24-hour reception and you can hire a car or bicycle. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- Amazing family hotel. Food quality was above average. If you are traveling with children, by far this is the hotel you want to stay at ! the facilities are spectacular. The pools and the spas were so clean. Hotel staff and restaurant staff very pleasant and helpful. Overall 5 STAR hotel.
- Great location, nice Pine Walk, you can reach port just walking 15 min! Great staff, good food, relaxing atmosphere
- Amazing staff! So cheerful and nice towards kids. Food choice and food quality as well amazing! Facilities are very nice and we can definitely recommend this hotel!
- We love everything about this place – 2nd time here and will come again 🙂
Facilities in the room were good quality
And the room cleaned to a high standard
Very friendly staff and very helpful
The food served in the restaurant was excellent and a great choice every day
The modern Flora Aparthotel Puerto Pollensa offers a large outdoor pool and is just 350 feet from Majorca’s Pollensa Beach. Each air-conditioned apartment has a furnished balcony, many with pool or garden views.The bright apartments at Aparthotel Flora Litursa have a lounge with HD satellite TV. The kitchenette has tea and coffee-making facilities, as well as a microwave and fridge.Flora Apartments Majorca offers a TV lounge with a fireplace. There is also a games room and a children’s playground. Wi-Fi is available at an extra cost.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Italian pasta and pizzas. Its floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of the pool.A wide range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found a 5-minute walk away in central Pollensa. The nearby Sierra de Tramuntana Mountains are ideal for hiking.
- Great location, very friendly staff reasonable price.
The room was spacious and had good kitchen facilities.
The location was very good for restaurants and bars
- Great location, less than 5 minutes walk to beach/restaurants. Excellent staff particularly the lovely cleaning ladies despite their limited english, were so helpful, rooms cleaned every day.
- location good ample parking in area shops close by washing machine available , bathroom very good apart from marked toilet seat
- The Breakfast and Meal service was good and well priced . Facilities in the apartment were up to date .
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa.This seafront hotel in Puerto Pollensa’s Pine Walk area offers smart and well-equipped accommodations, where you can unwind in a beautiful, natural setting.On the beach, just yards away, you can spend the day lying back on the golden sands and soaking up the sun. Here you can swim in the lovely, clean waters of the Pollensa bay.The seafront restaurant offers spectacular sea views and serves characteristic Italian cuisine. Guests get special rates for lunch and dinner at the restaurant. There is also a lounge and a terrace with more lovely views of the sea.Some of the air-conditioned rooms in the Hotel Capri provide you with excellent views of the bay or the surrounding mountains. They also come equipped with satellite TV, private bathrooms and a mini-bar.
The staff were excellent and the breakfast was great with plenty of choice.
The beds were really comfy and we enjoyed our room at the back with the balcony.
- Adults only. All staff super friendly and couldn’t do enough for you. Small communal terrace and lounge overlooking the sea.
- The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The location was beautiful. The complimentary breakfast was great.
- View was breathtaking! Food exceptional. Server Pedro ?so personal and efficient.
- Everything! From the friendly staff, the amazing welcome with handwritten notes and drinks, to the location and breakfast i cannot say enough about how wonderful our stay was!
- The staff were excellent and the breakfast was great with plenty of choice.
One of our top picks in Port de Pollensa.Set in the center of Port de Pollença, in northern Mallorca, Hotel Eolo offers direct access to the beach. Featuring 49 bright rooms with Mediterranean design, the hotel has free WiFi throughout and secure bicycle storage.Each of the 49 bright rooms is air conditioned and decorated in vintage Mediterranean style. Each is equipped with a TV and a private bathroom. Most rooms come with a terrace and sea views.Hotel Eolo is set next to Puerto Pollensa Sailing Club, in the heart of the town. There are many bars and restaurants nearby. The resort of Alcúdia is just a short drive away.The Eolo has a café and a restaurant with a terrace. It serves Italian food, homemade fresh pasta and pizzas baked on a wood burning oven.
Really good location.
Probably the best breakfast on Mallorca. Yummy!
- The Eolo has been upgraded since our last visit, and we had a very enjoyable visit this time. Breakfast was good, our room (with terrace) was excellent, and the hotel’s location is excellent, with easy access to a range of restaurants and cocktail lounges in one direction and good, sandy beaches in the other. The staff were very accommodating. We’re already looking forward to another stay!
- Staff was great, location was superb crazy good, food was delicious and breakfast was yumm. We loved the roof terrace. You really cant ask for a better price for what you get.
The friendliness and helpful
- The location is excellent right across from the port! Friendly staff, great breakfast and good rooms. I’d definitely recommend Hotel Eolo and would stay here again 🙂
- Really good location.
Apartamentos Maricel 1
One of our top picks in El Port.Located in El Port, Apartamentos Maricel 1 has accommodations with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is featured.A kitchen with an oven, a microwave and dining area is included in each of the air-conditioned units. There’s also a toaster, fridge and a coffee machine.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.Guests can also relax in the garden.Alcudia is 6 miles from Apartamentos Maricel 1, while Playa de Muro is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Puerto Azul Suite Hotel
Just 350 feet from the beach in Port de Pollença, Puerto Azul Suite Hotel features a large, seasonal outdoor pool and suites with a terrace or balcony. In attractive gardens, it offers lovely views of the surrounding mountains.Each bright, air-conditioned suite at Puerto Azul Suite Hotel has simple décor with blue finishes and wood furnishings. There is a sitting area with a flat-screen TV, a sofa and a fridge.The Azul Suite’s restaurant has a terrace with great views. There is also a bar.There is a range of shops, bars and restaurants along Port de Pollença’s seafront. The town’s marina is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
Excellent hotel with very friendly and helpful staff.
The food was great with lots of choice.
The hotel as always, was very clean with great facilities
– Nice large pool
– New / newly renovated hotel
– Breakfast buffet had a good variety
– 5 minute walk to the beach
– Family friendly hotel as they have activities for children by the pool
- The staff were really helpful on reception and nothing was too much trouble.
We were with another couple and we were given two suites close together as requested before arrival. Suites were very well furnished and ours overlooked at pool on 2nd floor. Beds were comfortable and Antonia looked after our suite very well.
Lots of choice for breakfast and dinner and well laid out. All the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Overall, we have a great time and we definitely will be returning. Would highly recommend this hotel.
- Quiet location, great facilities for cyclists, food variety and quality.
- Excellent hotel with very friendly and helpful staff.
Set next to Albercutx Beach in Port de Pollença, Hoposa Daina has a large saltwater swimming pool with a terrace. Most rooms have a balcony with some offering sea views.The Daina’s bright, air-conditioned rooms include free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. They all have a safe and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast and dinner in Hotel Hoposa Daina’s restaurant, which features show cooking. The hotel also has a café-bar with an outdoor terrace area.Hotel Daina is next to Pollença harbor, in the pretty seaside town of Port de Pollença. Formentor’s sheltered beaches and the popular town of Alcúdia are both within a 20-minute drive.Parking can be found near the hotel, and car hire can be arranged at reception. The hotel has cycling facilities which include a bike garage, cleaning area and tools. They also offer information on bike tours.
View from the room was excellent as was the hotel location on the Pine walk.
The fact that the noise from the evening entertainment around the pool stopped at a reasonable time.
Dining on the terrace in the evening.
The shower was very good as were the towels.
- bedroom / hotel style – simple and clean and great pol facilities.
- The hotel itself was excellent, the room and shower room was very good. Bar area and bar staff were excellent, entertainment nights also very good. Breakfast and dinner buffet also excellent ALL IN ALL CANNOT FAULT THE HOTEL
- Lots of variety in the restaurant buffet with choices changing every day. Really comfortable bed. Great outlook from balcony of front seaview room (see photo). Fabulous good sized seawater swimming pool. Friendly and approachable staff in all parts of the hotel.
- The hotel situation and the friendliness of staff, the poolside bar and the fabulous views and the very select clientele – absolutely no jobs.
- View from the room was excellent as was the hotel location on the Pine walk.
Top Hotels In Formentor Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Formentor Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Formentor Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Formentor Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!