10 Best Hotels To Stay In Forest Park Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Forest Park Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Forest Park Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Forest Park Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Forest Park Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Forest Park Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Forest Park Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Forest Park Alabama:
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile I-65@ Airport Boulevard
This hotel is located in Mobile, Alabama is near the Mobile Convention Center and the Hank Aaron Stadium and Museum. The Hampton Inn & Suites offers a free hot daily breakfast.Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile I-65 at Airport Boulevard features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center. The hotel’s 24-hour business center offers fax and copy services.Guestrooms at the I-65 Mobile Hampton Inn include a mini-refrigerator, microwaves and work desk. Cable TVs with a free movie channel are also available.
- Breakfast was great. Wife especially like the omelettes. I liked the waffles
- Great staff, especially the lady tending to breakfast. She was friendly and helpful.
- You had a variety at breakfast and the staff at breakfast was so pleasant and helpful.
- The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was well prepared. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Will recommend and stay again!
- I loved the bed and the comforter. It was also really nice to have a fridge, microwave, and nice shower. My fiance and I were on the road the next day, so it was super helpful that the hotel was right off the interstate.
One of our top picks in Mobile.Situated directly in Mobile’s shopping and entertainment district, this Marriott features an outdoor pool and free WiFi. The on-site Sage Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.Every room include a flat-screen TV, refrigerator and tea/coffee maker. Select rooms provide a sofa bed.Guests can benefit from the on-site fitness centre featuring cardio equipment, free weights, and treadmills. Enjoy a swim in Marriott’s outdoor pool or have a round of golf nearby. Room service and newspaper delivery are available.Mobile Marriott is located only 6.8 miles from the Mobile Airport. The hotel is on the same block as both the Bel Aire Mall Shopping Center and the Springdale Mall. The Mobile Museum of Art is 4.3 miles away.
- Close to everything! The staff seemed friendly! Beds are comfortable! The bedroom area was clean and comfortable.
- The staff was amazing. The bed was not that comfortable. There was a dead bird on our balcony room 412
- We always stay here when visiting our son who is in college in Mobile. The staff and rooms deserve a higher score then I can give them. They are always friendly and I don’t think I have ever stayed in a hotel that was this well maintained. Great property!!!
- Food was pretty good, but service was above and beyond. Great attitude, welcoming vibe, genuine and friendly man. After a 3 hour delay flying in, it was just what we needed.
- High end mall location, a great Chinese restaurant across, and easy to get to from the highway.
Homewood Suites Mobile
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Homewood Suites Mobile is located in Country Club Estates.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mobile is 5 miles from Homewood Suites Mobile, and Fairhope is 17 miles from the property.
- Breakfast/dinner was excellent. Room was very comfortable and the bed did sleep like you was sleeping on a cloud. Very snugglely. I enjoyed all the amenities. Such as the grills/patio.
- Really nice, clean hotel with friendly staff. I would highly recommend it
- The bedroom was amazing. It was very clean. And I’d stay there again if I needed to.
- It was very comforting to have a nice, clean room. Something I value while traveling.
- Room was very spacious, staff was very pleasant and helpful, and the complimentary breakfast service was awesome. I will stay again.
Located off Interstate 65, this hotel is 2.4 miles from Hank Aaron Stadium, home to the Mobile Bay Bears baseball team. Guest rooms include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO.Guest rooms at the Courtyard Mobile include coffee facilities and a flat-screen TV. The spacious rooms are furnished with a work desk.A 24-hour gym is available along with a sauna are available at this Mobile Courtyard. Laundry facilities are also on site for added convenience.The USS Battleship Alabama Memorial Park is 12.3 miles from the hotel. The University of South Alabama is 4 miles from the Courtyard Mobile.
- It was great place and a great location. It was clean a d the staff was helpful
- Wish we had more time to spend there to enjoy the breakfast
- Room was clean, had a different feel than most hotel rooms, which was cool. TV was at a little bit of a weird angle though. Hotel staff after meeting me once, would remember my name, always an added little bonus.
- Everything was great! Everyone was nice even the front desk lady! Great help very wonderful and respectful! The lobby was clean
- The staff was extremely nice, everyone we came in contact with greeted us and had a smile on their face. Room was clean, beds were comfortable.
La Quinta Inn Mobile
One of our best sellers in Mobile! La Quinta Inn Mobile offers accommodations in Mobile.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I liked the location; everything was close. Most places were in walking distance. There was an abundance of things to do and the staff was friendly.
- I received ground floor as requested. Restaurants nearby.
- Comfortable bed! Rooms were fine. Nicer inside than the building’s facade
- The only thing was Wi-Fi that I didn’t have a problem with
- The hotel was a nice hotel with very comfortable, clean and large rooms. The location was good also. The front desk staff very helpful and friendly. Nothing bad to say about our stay, would recommend it.
Quality Inn & Suites Mobile
The Quality Inn & Suites hotel is conveniently located seven miles from the Mobile Regional Airport and four miles from the Mobile Downtown Airport, also known as Brookley Field. This Mobile, AL hotel is near many area colleges and universities, including the University of South Alabama, Spring Hill College, the University of Mobile and Faulkner University.This all-suite hotel offers rooms that are 30 percent larger than traditional hotel rooms. All spacious guest rooms include separate eating, sleeping and work areas, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers and sofa sleepers.Guests of this Mobile, AL hotel will enjoy many amenities, including free full breakfast buffet, free local calls and a free newspaper. Guests can relax in the indoor pool and hot tub or get a work out in the exercise room. Guest laundry facilities are also available for added convenience.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like large work areas, free wireless high-speed Internet access, and a business center including access to copy and fax services.This business district hotel offers visitors the enjoyment of shopping at the Legacy Village at Spring Hill mall, Colonial Mall Bel Air and the Springdale Mall, within walking distance of the hotel. A large variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area.
- I like the nice staff on duty. I also like the indoor pool.
- Staff was awesome breakfast was really good they were pet friendly i highly recommend this place to anyone I will be back for sure
- Everything was great at breakfast was a full breakfast 🙂 Beds were very comfortable 🙂 The sofa beds however need to be replaced 🙂 🙁 Rooms are very spacious and clean 🙂 Staff was very helpful and changed us to a bigger room with more sleep accommodations the last night as we had 2 more of our grands with us for the trip home 🙂 Very good location 🙂
- First the person named Traci at the front desk was exceptional. I cannot express how helpful and cheerful.breakfast was great
- Run out of eggs and hot chocolate machine didn’t work
Drury Inn – Mobile
One of our best sellers in Mobile! Located just off Alabama’s Interstate 65, this Mobile hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A refrigerator, microwave and coffee-making facilities are included in each room at the Mobile Drury Inn. A flat-screen TV and ironing facilities are included as well.A fitness center and business center are available for guest use at Drury Inn Mobile. Laundry facilities are also included. Hot food and beverages are provided nightly.Downtown Mobile is a 14-minute drive from this hotel. Guests at the property are 3 miles from Springhill College and 4 miles from the University of South Alabama.
Food on our arrival at 6:45 pm
- The evening hot snack was very enjoyable. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- Didn’t really try to spend much time in the hotel but if I have to pick then I would say staff.
- The staff was extremely nice Rajah made conversation with the everyday that she saw us.
- I enjoyed the evening snacks, the workout area and breakfast.
- Food on our arrival at 6:45 pm
Ashbury Hotel & Suites – Mobile
Located in Mobile, 17 miles from Fairhope, Ashbury Hotel & Suites – Mobile features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Clean room and nice comfortable bed. More importantly my wife enjoyed it we will stay again
- Didn’t get a chance to try the breakfast, I will be sure to do so on my next stay.
- The bed was comfortable. The staff were exceptional and really made our stay. They ordered our pizza delivery for us and helped us decide what to order. They also made fresh coffee for us when we arrived. Loads of free parking which was a bonus once we had managed to find the hotel. Good free internet connection.
- Nice location, nice counter staff ,shops and restaurants close by
Super Comfortable Bed.
Room Was Clean.
Staff Was Friendly.
Extreme Value For The Money!
Family Inns of America – Mobile
Located off Interstate 65, this hotel features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. The Mobile Bay Convention Center in Central Mobile is a 15 minute drive away.Each simply decorated room at the Family Inns of America comes with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Cable TV and ironing facilities are also provided.Guests of the Mobile Family Inns of America have access to free parking and fax and photocopying services. A 24-hour front desk and vending machines are available for added convenience.The University of South Alabama campus is 3 miles from the hotel. The Alabama Cruise Terminal is a 15 minute drive away.
- It was the nastiest hotel. I have ever seen. Was told we would not get charged a cancellation fee but we did and she even told me she took the debt card info out of there system. They lied. We seen how nasty it was and left.
- Nothing beds where hard no phone no microwave no fridge in the room so we couldn’t ever keep a drink cold
- My children thought they were filming cops…they were wrestling a woman to the ground outside a room. The room filthy, beds like a brick, mould in bathroom, stench almost made our 6 year old vomit. We did not stay at all not one of the 3 nights we booked.
- Nothing, If I could’ve got a refund I would’ve!!!
- Bugs on the floor. In the bed and all in the bathroom. Sheets dirty and brown . Pillows have stains .
Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile
One of our best sellers in Mobile! Off Interstate 65, this hotel is 10 miles from Mobile Downtown Airport and 7 miles from the heart of Mobile. It features an on-site fitness room and an outdoor pool.Free Wi-Fi and cable TV is provided in the traditional guest rooms at Baymont Inn & Suites Mobile. The rooms also have coffee-making facilities and free local calling.A continental breakfast is served every morning at this Mobile hotel. A laundromat is available on site.The Mobile Convention Center is a 15 minute drive from the Mobile Baymont Inn & Suites. Historic Fort Conde is less than 7 miles from the hotel.
- I liked the front desk assistant and the maintenance man.
- Had cameras around the building in case we needed them
- The evening staff was very friendly when we checked in.
- Bed and chairs need to be updated. Every time you move to turn over the bed under box makes a popping noise. The chair was missing half of the platform under the cushion so you couldn’t sit in it. There was only analogical television which didn’t give you information on what you were watching but it did have internet. Ran out of boiled eggs both morning by 8:30 don’t eat before 8 when I am on vacation. Could plug in micro wave and mini refrigerator at the same time both plugs wouldn’t fit.
- Breakfast was a good (US) standard for a Hwy located hotel of such category.
Top Hotels In Forest Park Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Forest Park Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Forest Park Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Forest Park Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!