10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fontclara Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fontclara Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fontclara Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fontclara Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fontclara Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fontclara Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fontclara Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fontclara Catalonia:
Exus Natur – Adults Only
Exus Natur is located in the Baix Empordà countryside, a 15-minute drive from several small nudist beaches and 3.1 mi from Costa Brava beaches. Set in a restored 19th-century house, it allows nudism at the pool and sun terrace, and offers a relaxation zone.Rustic-style rooms at this adults-only hotel feature tiled floors, stone walls and wooden beams, with simple furniture. All rooms offer views of the countryside or garden. They have either private or shared bathroom facilities.A buffet breakfast is available and there is a bar and garden terrace. Meals are made with organic products and vegetables. Special diet menus can be requested.The relax room includes a sauna and hydro-massage shower available upon request. Massages are available.The hotel has an art gallery, and many outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area. Empordà Golf Club is 5 minutes’ drive away.Free public parking is offered, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Girona Airport is a 30 mi away and you can drive to Barcelona in 90 minutes. A transfer service can be requested from the airport.
The hotel is a beautiful old farmhouse in the Emporda countryside.
It is within easy reach from Girona airport by hire car & is close to some of best beaches on the Costa Brava.
A little sanctuary, an oasis of calm & tranquility run by the most accommodating hosts I have ever had the good fortune to stay with .
Nothing was too much trouble for Marc & Eva who did everything they could to make sure my stay was relaxed and enjoyable.
Marc is a great chef and cooked up delicious home made local cuisine in the kitchen.
Eva works hard to maintain a lovely ambience of serenity at the property & is an accomplished multi-lingual, multi-talented, multi-tasking hostess.
They make a great team.
Exus Natur is in a great location for access on foot, by bike or by car to some beautiful old towns & villages Pals, Begur, Palau Sator etc. Highly recommended.
I can’t wait to go back.
- Everything. This place is simply amazing. I don’t even know where to start. The room is big, very comfy bed, and amazing views to the fields. The staff there is amazing, always kind, helpful and available. The house is an old “masia” (means catalan country house), with a stunning swimming pool, hamac area, sunbeds. One night we had dinner there and cocktails. Great food and drinks! And the location is very close to quiet beaches in Costa Brava. We can’t wait to be back, and we have already recommended it to our friends and family.
- The staff were absolutely, amazing. They were very helpful and recommended many places to visit and eat. They also contacted local businesses to book excursions, in our case horse riding and a visit to the local cider mill. Breakfast had a wide variety of options and proper coffee! The location was quiet, rustic and beautiful, whilst only being a 15-minute drive to the local beaches and towns.
- La tranquilidad y el ambiente general que se respira, pues todo es llevado al estado mas natural. tengo la total convicción que volveremos sin duda, nos encanto.
Emplacement idéal pour visiter les villages et villes alentours et pour aller sur la côte.
Piscine et cadre agréables.
- The hotel is a beautiful old farmhouse in the Emporda countryside.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Emporda & SPA
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa feature at Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa, set on a golf course 1.9 mi from L’Estartit Beach. Its stylish rooms have balconies and free internet access.Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV, MP3 docking station and a pillow menu. They also have a sofa and some feature picture windows with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa’s 36-hole golf course is divided into 2 routes of 18 holes each. There is also a golf school.The hotel spa is available for an extra charge. It offers a range of treatments and massages. It has a sauna, hot tub and Turkish baths, as well as a fitness center.The restaurant specializes in Catalan dishes, with creative touches. There is also a relaxing lounge serving cocktails and aperitifs.The villages of Pals and Aiguablava are within 6.2 mi of Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Empordà &Spa. The AP-7 motorway is 16 mi away and Girona Airport is a 50-minute drive from the hotel.
- Large room, excellent view over golf course. Nice balcony. Comfy bed. Well serviced throughout stay. Staff excellent.
- Spacious room. Helpful reception. Unbeatable location if playing golf.
- The welcome cookies are delicious. The junior suite bed’s oriented to see the views .
a really nice place, quiet, with good food and warm welcome! The covered outside terrasse is absolutely fantastic with children that have space and even romantic for others 😉
The confort is absolutely great.
- beautiful surroundings in a golf resort, very beautiful and big outdoor swimming pool, good breakfast, very friendly front desk staff. close to beach ( 20 mins drive to Erstatit) and some nice old towns (Pals etc.).
Hotel Aatu – Adults Only
Hotel Aatu is a rural hotel with 98 ft² of gardens and 2 outdoor swimming pools. It is set in the Medieval village of Peratallada, a 15-minute drive from the Costa Brava.This small hotel has traditional features, including stone walls and wooden beams. The air-conditioned rooms are spacious and bright. They all have satellite TV and a seating area. Ground-floor rooms also have terraces.The Aatu Hotel is an ideal base for walking, cycling and golf. The attractive villages of Palafrugell and Begur are just a short drive away. The hotel offers free private parking on site. There is also an transfer service from Girona Airport, just 28 mi away.The hotel has a bar and lounges. Free internet access is available in public areas, as well as in most rooms. The Aatu’s reception offers a tour desk and shiatsu massage service.
- Beautiful place with gardens to walk in. The host was wonderful and helped us make reservations for dinners. This place was so quiet and relaxing. We loved it and would definitely go back!
- Rune is an excellent host. Eugenia great backup for Rune and superb housekeeper Great location for our getaway with friends. Beautiful grounds worthy of an afternoon stroll.
- Friendly staff, big and great rooms, amazing breakfast. The location is perfect, very quite and near to the beautiful village of Peratallada.
- Two beautiful pools, the one in the back is the one we used and was a salt water pool. The breakfast was very tasty. Such a great and relaxing location. Also, the bar was nice and the owner and staff were so very welcoming!!! Also, maybe 30 minutes or so from Tamarui!
A very nice country hotel with excellent gardens and pools, and lots of small details which made it a pleasure to stay in.
Hostal Blau is a charming guest house set in a 14th-century town house in the Medieval village of Peratallada. This rustic property features individually decorated rooms and a terrace.The Blau has exposed stone walls, beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each bedroom has a TV and private bathroom. Some rooms also feature a fireplace, with firewood included in the price.Breakfast is prepared using fresh, local produce. There is a small selection of restaurants and cafés within 350 feet of the Blau.Peratallada Castle is just 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Baix Empordà’s beaches and its many golf courses can be reached in 20 minutes, by car.
- Peratallada is an amazing small medieval village and Hotel Blau is right in the middle of it. Very charming place, wonderful owners and staff, all helpful and friendly.
- This is a fantastic place. If you have issues with stairs ask for a room on ground level. Staff is the best. Town is beautiful.
- My 2nd visit to Hostal Blau…still a great choice…and an ideal base for exploring the beautiful Emporda. Wonderful, rustic B&B with a peaceful, zen-like vibe. There are 2 new suites in an annex but Room #4 is my favorite with the spacious rooftop terrace. Warm, welcoming spirit from owners Tonia & Fran…and the lovely Daniela who keeps everything running smoothly. El Borinot Restaurant is just a few steps away with great food, nice owner & a very hard working waitress. There is a new wine bistro in town, Cireret…I stopped by each evening for a glass of wine & a montadito. My sincere thanks to Tonia, Fran & Daniela for their gracious hospitality – it was a treat to stay with you again!
Staff was very helpful in booking excursion to the Dali museum.
Breakfast bread and croissants were fresh baked, preserves were homemade. Very extensive continental breakfast.
Room was spacious with a small fridge and private patio. Bed was comfortable.
Plenty of quality restaurants nearby.
Complimentary bottle of champagne in our fridge.
Very unique accommodation in a very unique town (village)?
- It was beautifully decorated. Oozing with charm. Super comfortable, cozy and friendly. Lovely in everysense imaginable with a lovely host who gave us lots of great advice. Great breakfast too.
Aparthotel Golf Beach
One of our top picks in Pals.Surrounded by forest and half a mile from Playa de Pals Beach, Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach features an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. It offers studios, apartments and villas with balconies, or terraces.All air conditioned accommodation at the Golf Beach has simple décor with tiled floors. Apartments and studios come with a kitchenette and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV.All villas at the Village have a separate kitchen and living room, which opens onto a terrace overlooking the pool.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can arrange car rental. Guests at the Aparthotel & Village Golf Beach can enjoy discounts at one of the 3 neighboring golf courses.The Golf Beach is set in the Sa Punta area of Pals and just over half a mile from a picturesque cove. Girona and its airport can be reached in an hour, by car.
- Nothing fancy or stylish but clean and very well priced. Hyacinth, who checked us in was so incredibly helpful with great recommendations and directions and a wonderful, welcoming personality.
- Staff at reception was very friendly and welcoming.
- Nice and quiet from about 10pm until 10am in the morning. Very comfy beds
- Very helpful staff, great area (fantastic beaches/villages to visit). While the interior is relatively old, it was made with very good materials. Good coffee/breakfast in the restaurant located in the building.
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating, particularly with my request for a larger bed versus twin beds. I visit Pals about 3 or 4 times per year, and will certainly return here with the hope of encountering the same treatment again. Other hotels on the beach have had less quality and cost me considerably more.
El Cau del Papibou – Adults Only
Hotel Papibou is set in a renovated 13th-century building in the Medieval village of Peratallada, 15 minutes’ drive from the Costa Brava. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Air-conditioned rooms feature rustic details such as exposed wooden beams and modern decor. They come with a flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. They are heated and have a safe and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A varied breakfast including pastries and Iberian cold meats is offered, and a tasting menu of Catalan dishes is available.Reception can help with tourist information and bicycle rental. Empordà and Pals Golf Courses are a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff was really nice, helpful and warm.Superb location. Alex was great!!
- We loved our stay in El Cau del Papibou. The room was beautiful, very clean and quite spacious, and Alicia who is running the place was just wonderful. In general, it is a great choice in the heart of Peratallada and would stay there again.
- Perfect location in the heart of Peratallada. Quaint hotel, small but very personal. Alicia, our host, is so nice and very accommodating.
- Great manager at the hotel who gave us extra service which we appreciated.
- The staff was very helpful! The town is also beautiful! The AC was very powerful, too!
Picasso Hotel is located 1,300 feet from the quiet beach of La Gola del Ter, on the Costa Brava. It offers free Wi-Fi and an outdoor swimming pool.Guests at the Picasso receive discounts at many nearby golf and pitch and putt courses. These include Golf Empordà and Golf Platja de Pals.Some rooms at the hotel feature a spa bath, while all have air conditioning and satellite TV. All rooms come with TV with satellite channels, safety box, a desk and a mini-bar. The bathrooms include hairdryer.The hotel restaurant serves traditional meals with seafood specials. There is a terrace and a bar with table tennis and board games.Hotel Picasso located between Torroella and Pals, within the Mongrí, Illes Medes i Baix Ter Natural Park. Nearby sights include Figueres, home to the Salvador Dalí Museum. Water sports, hiking and cycling are possible in the surrounding area.
- In a quiet peaceful area, nice drive through orchard to get there! Very clean!! Friendly staff!
- Overall super good experience with the hotel. Breakfast was simple but good, with a lot of fruit. Beds were good (but an extra blanket is needed when it’s colder) and rooms were spacious, as is the bathroom, which was very clean.
Needs better roadsigns, but a bargain and a find. Palamino horses grazing
in the next field, and a mountain view to die for. Full blown white tablecloth restaurant, excellent cuisine.. Got a bottle of water and a flute of Cava
coming in the door. Get good directions; it’s 6 km off main road, but heaven
when you get there. Large pool. No elevator, as noted, but the manager,
her arm bandaged and not a teenager, insisted on helping this strapping
Boomer up the stairs with his bags. To sum up, then, they’ll treat you like
a king here. And trust me, I’m a CT Irishman who doesn’t often gush, and
is of two minds telling about this wonderful spot at all.
It’s off the beaten track, restaurant is obviously very popular with locals because it was very busy at lunch time. Breakfast was good.
Short walk to a nice beach and near the river. Only twenty minutes drive to a beautiful cove. The maid could not have been more helpful.
Restaurant – incredible value
Proximity to beach – perfect.
Hotel Es Portal
One of our top picks in Pals.Set in a refurbished 16th-century farmhouse, Hotel Es Portal is located in Pals, on the Costa Brava. Featuring a restaurant, the hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Featuring wooden floors and garden views, each room includes a wardrobe and mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub.At Hotel Es Portal you will find a garden, shared lounge and games room.The restaurant, Es Portal Restaurant, serves local, renewed Empordà cuisine, and specializes in rice grown in Pals, and local products.Pals Beach can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Girona Airport is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet at this beautiful hotel. We also very much enjoyed the meals we had, especially the meal cooked by the chef for us, as the only guests on that day when they only serve dinner to the guests staying at the hotel. Excellent food and beautifully presented. The staff was very helpful. Nice to get towels that we could bring to the beach. The breakfasts were also excellent.
- This was the best hotel we have ever stayed at and we are world travelers. It is quiet, classy, romantic, and the service is top notch. If you are visiting Pals or Peratallada by rental car and need a place to stay the night or are needing a place to utilize as a home base for day trips to the surrounding areas you will not be disappointed. The chef and onsite restaurant are simply amazing as well.
- Very friendly, great restaurant, beautiful area, comfy bed and very quiet
Excellent breakfast served with a smile, a personal tray of cheeses, cold meats and freshly prepared fruit salad. Nespresso coffee, tea, milk, nuts and cereal on self serve buffet.
Set in its own ground, with terraces, all looked lovely in the February sunshine, but should be fully enjoyed in high season.
- The beautifully restored old farmhouse. The food was very good. The best pan tomate I ever ate!! The staff were so kind and friendly.
One of our top picks in Torroella de Montgrí.Hotel GR92 is located in Torroella de Montgrí, 3.7 mi from L’Estartit Beach. Set in the Montgrí Nature Reserve, it has a swimming pool and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and large balconies.The Hotel GR92’s comfortable rooms all have flat-screen TV. They also have heating, and the bathrooms have hairdryers. Many rooms have views of the nearby hills.The Hotel GR92 is located in the L’Emporda area of the Costa Brava, about 10 minutes’ drive from the coastal town of L’Estartit. Popular activities nearby include walking, cycling and water sports. Empordà Golf Course is just 1.2 mi away.The hotel is 50 minutes’ drive from Girona Airport. Free parking is available on site. You can drive to Ullastret Archaeological Museum in 10 minutes, and the ruins at Empùries in 20 minutes.The Dalí Museum, in Figueres, is 22 mi away.
- Excellent location for exploring the town. Room was simple but terrifically clean comfortable and sufficient. Very good value for the stay.
The hotel was very central. It was clean.
Good sized free car park. Breakfast basic but nice.
- The area is really quiet and beautiful. Hotel and the room were clean. No problems to find the location. It takes 10 minuts to drive to the seaside(Estartit). There was a free car park provided on site. Nice swimming pool I didn’t have a chance to use unfortunately. The facilities were great. There was a kettle to make teas downstairs, and a microwave in a small dining room available. We had a hairdryer in the bathroom provided, which was a big point for us girls.
- Great accomodation…there isnt a recepción,as you hace yo check in in a different hotel…I’m very happy with my stay!+ thanks
- This was budget accommodation and, as such, I wasn’t expecting too much. The location is fine, 2 mins from the bus station and looking down the main road. There was a vending machine at the entrance, selling snacks, chocolate bars and drinks. The bed was comfortable. Each room had a terrace, half the rooms overlooking the main road and the other half at the back of the hotel. The view from the back rooms was lovely, as the massif and the tower dominated the vista.
One of our top picks in L’Estartit.Hotel Nereida offers an outdoor pool and terrace, rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It is located 1,000 feet from the beach and 1,650 feet from central Estartit.Rooms at Hotel Nereida are equipped with a desk, safety box at an extra cost and satellite TV. All rooms have private bathrooms and a hairdryer.The Nereida has an air-conditioned restaurant which serves buffet meals. There are also 3 snack bars within the complex.Leisure facilities include a table tennis table, snooker table and a children’s playground. You can also use the fitness center located in front of the hotel, for an additional fee.Estartit is set within the Montgrí and Illes Medes Nature Reserve, on the Costa Brava, a popular location for diving, cycling and sailing. The hotel organizes all these activities.The Nereida is an hour’s drive from Girona and its airport.
- Very friendly staff. Good value supper. Excellent buffet breakfast
- The pool area was excellent. The food in the restaurent was very good, and reasonably priced. The front desk staff were very helpful
- Beautiful hotel very friendly staff b/fast was very gud and food was fab
Everything was spot on.The staff were excellent,charming and always smiling.The pool area was brilliant .The buffet and evening meals were excellent.As Arnie said in his movie “I’ll be back”
Regards Norma and Alex
- Nice staff at check in not so nice at breakfast the waitress was a bit curt and not very helpful
Top Hotels In Fontclara Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fontclara Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fontclara Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fontclara Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!