10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fondarella Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fondarella Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fondarella Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fondarella Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fondarella Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fondarella Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fondarella Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fondarella Catalonia:
Hotel Jardí Apartaments
Located in the center of Mollerusa, 1,000 feet from the Town Hall, this charming hotel offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms. It features an interior courtyard and free Wi-Fi.The rooms and suites at Hotel Jardí Suites-Apartaments are stylishly decorated, with parquet flooring and bold colors. They feature a flat-screen TV, central heating and a mini-bar and have a private bathroom with bath.The hotel restaurant serves a continental breakfast, and there is a café and snack bar. The hotel also features a lounge with satellite TV and sofas. There are a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a few minutes’ walk.The Hotel Jardí Suites-Apartaments is a 15-minute walk from Mollerusa Train and Bus stations. It offers private parking for a supplementary fee. Lleida is a 30-minute drive away and Reus Airport can be reached by car in just over 1 hour.
Staff was really friendly. Helped fix a misunderstanding with breakfast times.
Good Italian food restaurant across the street
- This is a good hotel that we have used many times as an overnight stop. Secure parking is a must for us as the car is normally piled to the roof but is 10 euros extra. Rooms are clean, comfortable and a decent size and the WiFi is OK for checking emails etc. Staff are normally very helpful. There is a good Pizza place over the road although it often doesn’t open until nearly 9pm.
- La atencion de todo el personal sobre todo cafeteria
- Es un hotel muy limpio y muy tranquilo. La habitación que tuvimos nos encantó, porque estaba bastante amplia con una cama grande y muy cómoda. La atención del personal también muy agradable . El desayuno excelente .
- El llit molt còmode, l’esmorzar recién fet i molt ben situat.
- Staff was really friendly. Helped fix a misunderstanding with breakfast times.
Ànima Restaurant-Hotel has air-conditioned rooms in Linyola. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is featured.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at Ànima Restaurant-Hotel also provide guests with a seating area.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Lleida is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 58 miles from Ànima Restaurant-Hotel.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Balaguer.Hotel Santuari is located in the Catalan town of Balaguer, some 12 miles from Lleida. It offers air conditioned rooms with free internet access, as well as wonderful countryside views.All of the simple rooms have TV, telephone and heating, as well as modern, private bathrooms with showers. All floors can be accessed by elevator.Santuari Hotel has a lounge with panoramic windows offering wonderful views. There is also a chapel.The Santuari’s restaurant offers traditional Catalan dishes using fresh, local ingredients. The dining room offers views of Balaguer.The Santuari is on a hill, surrounded by the Moorish Formós Castle, as well as the Pla d’Almatà archeological site. Popular activities in the area include birdwatching.
- Quiet, well located and clean. They accept dogs 🙂
- Lots of parking. Beautiful view of Balaguer. Exceptionally clean and quiet. Did not use the restaurant. Elevator. Clean lines of the furniture. Free wifi
- Nice room. Good food and lovely outside dining. Secure on site parking.
- Lovely large rooms and beautiful view when having dinner on the terrace
- Located out of town well up on a hillside. Nicely placed to catch a breeze when hot in town. Good GPS location. Modern very clean hotel. Rated 2 star but would not have complained if rated 3 star. Great parking. Very helpful staff. good value. Reccomended
Hotel Balaguer is centrally located next to the Pont Nou Bridge over the River Segre. It is 10 minutes’ walk from Balaguer Train Station and offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi.Air-conditioned rooms feature wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. They are heated and soundproofed and come with a desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have river views.The hotel restaurant serves homemade cuisine. Special diet menus are available on request and there is a bar and vending machines for drinks.A laundry and ironing service is offered and the hotel has a tour desk. Lleida is 17 mi away and you can drive to Sant Llorenç de Montgai Reservoir in 15 minutes.
- It was a night stopover on the way from Pyrenees to Barcelona. Receptionist was really helpful and location is in the city center, not far from all the restaurants (which works until late).
- Clean, comfortable. Helpful staff, although minimal English is spoken. This wasn’t a problem. Excellent location. Our room enjoyed a lovely view from the front over the river. Good value.
- The location at the river and the many Sunny terraces made it a nice stay. Furthermore the room had a bath and was quite spacious. The price I paid was less than 40 Euro, and I consider that to be very cheap for what was offered. So big compliment on the price.
- The friendliness &helpfulness of the hotel staff
- Todo correcto, tal y como se publicitaba en la web.
Hotel del Carme
Hostal del Carmen is located in Vilagrassa, 5 minutes’ drive from the town of Tàrrega. It offers free Wi-Fi, rooms with classic décor and a restaurant serving local and traditional cuisine.All air-conditioned rooms at this hotel come with TV, desk, telephone and a private bathroom.Hostal del Carme has a large garden area. Meeting and banquet facilities are also available.Hostal del Carme is ideally located for the Cister Route and visiting Urgell region.Free private parking is possible on site.
- This was a night stop on our way to the coast . Very convienent, has a lovely Resturant . Service and staff great. We had an initial problem with our room they immediately gave us another one and upgraded us !
- By the side of a highway. Not in the town. Not very clean, lots of hairs in the room.
Nos alojamos una noche con niño y perro. El mejor alojamiento de nuestras vacaciones. Súper amplio, limpio y familiar.
Nos olvidamos en la habitación un cargador de IPhone; les escribí un mail por si me lo podían enviar a casa. El lunes lo recibí!!
Cena rica rica!
Servicio un 10!
Gracias por hacer la noche especial!
- La habitación muy cómoda, tanto la cama como el baño
- Tot molt bé,netedat,amabilitat,comoditat i menjar molt correcte.
One of our top picks in Lleida.Hotel Nadal offers good-value accommodations in the center of Lleida, just a short walk from the AVE Train Station and Feria Trade Fair. Free WiFi is available in the hotel.This hotel is set near the Segre River, just 5 minutes from the historic heart of the city. The bus station is also nearby. Lleida-Alguaire Airport is just 20 minutes away by bus.Rooms at Hotel Nadal are comfortable, and have air conditioning and an private bathroom including hairdryer, toiletries and bath or shower.The hotel has a self-service café-bar. There are also meeting rooms, ideal for events or conferences, with audiovisual technology including a 2×2 projector. The reception provides tourist information about Lleida and also offers locker service.
- Very clean and well organized and arranged; Vanessa at the reception explains everything very well; a very good breakfast for hardly any money;
- The staff were very helpful and always friendly. It was hard to get near the hotel to park as its a city hotel, but we were never too far away, always under 1-2 min walk! They could maybe expand their breakfast for internationals to a cold meat option and fruit selection & tea selection on view. But other than that i would definitely use them again. Worth what you pay for !!
- The personnel at the desk was the most professional and attentive I´ve ever experience in my years of traveling. The breakfast was excellent and the lady serving was a true jewel of respect and gracefulness.
This is a great hotel, very clean and everything is new, the staff is very polite at the reception and the cleaning staff also, very tasty breakfasts, close to the station! I will return there soon, that’s amazing thanks!
- It was fine location, easy to find, but no real possibility of parking.
One of our best sellers in Lleida! Zenit Lleida is in the commercial center of Lleida, a short walk from La Seu Cathedral and the AVE Train Station. It offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms at the hotel are bright and stylish. Each one comes with a safe, pillow menu and a flat-screen TV with international channels.The Lleida Zenit set is just 150 feet from Rambla Ferrán. The new La Llotja building is 1,000 feet away. The hotel also has good access to the Trade Fair site.The hotel’s Bistrot restaurant serves an innovative weekly menu with local produce. The buffet breakfast includes celiac dishes. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.For stays from 1 of July to 31 August, guests will have 1 free entry to the Catedral Antigua Seu Vella in Lleida.
- It was just one night stop while travelling around north of Spain. The hotel is nice with clean rooms and services.
- Over all I rate the hotel well and the staff great
- Modern and spotless clean plus parking. We almost changed our plans due to negative reviews about the area. However we are glad we didn’t because we totally enjoyed our stay. The hotel was in a migrant area but we felt safe and had no problems.
Spacious room. Large comfortable bed. Very modern and practical.
Good choice of breakfast.
Can’t fault it for the price.
- Room and beds were very comfortable. Well appointed bathroom. Very handy for train station
Parador de Lleida
One of our top picks in Lleida.Parador de Lleida is set in Roser Convent which dates back to the 17th Century. The hotel’s Restaurant Marmitia is set within the church.Rooms are set around the convent’s cloister and offer air conditioning, heating and soundproofing. Each one has a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Free WiFi is offered and private parking is available on site.Lleida Town Hall is 650 feet from Parador de Lleida, while Caritas Internationalis is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 42 mi from Parador de Lleida.
- A very unusual and beautiful building. Very clean, large rooms and the common areas were very well decorated.
- The hotel is beautiful and clean. Staff is helpful and courteous.
- Room was nice and very well done. We enjoyed the stay very much.
- Lovely historic property walking distance from downtown.
- Beautiful property. Stunning use of the convent.. Easy walk up the hill to church
Ibis Budget Lleida
Just a 5-minute walk from Lleida’s modern shopping district, the Ibis Budget Lleida features a gym, a 24-hour bar and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free parking is available on site.Each soundproof modern room at the Ibis Budget Lleida has functional décor and hardwood floors. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The stylish Oopen restaurant serves a range of typical Spanish dishes and has a spacious terrace dining area. Snacks are available 24 hours a day. You can also find various local cafes and bars in the surrounding streets.The Fira de Lleida Exhibition Centre and Lleida’s historic center of the city are a 15-minute walk from the hotel. La Llotja Conference Centre and Lleida-Pirineus AVE Train Station are just over 1 miles away.
- IBIS is a very economical and well run chain of hotels. No surprizes for an overnight stay. You can count on the cleanliness of the accomodations and the efficiency of the staff.
- The room were clean and arranged nicely for its size
- Value for price is excellent. Is a luxury to get amenities, great mattress and a complete buffet breakfast for an affordable price.
- This is the best ibis budget I’ve stayed at and I’ve used a lot of them around france. Very good all round hotel and great value. reasonable secure parking cost also. only a short walk into town and castle.
- The property is close to the center, has plenty of parking place, it’s clean and very good value for money.
Located just off the N-240 Motorway, the modern Ibis Lleida offers a gym, a 24-hour bar and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV. The historic center of Lleida is a 5-minute drive away.Each room at the Ibis Lleida has functional décor and wooden floors. All rooms feature a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The stylish restaurant serves regional cuisine and a daily breakfast buffet. You can also find several cafés and fast food outlets within a 5-minute walk.Guests can enjoy snacks throughout the day.Free private parking is available at Ibis Lleida. La Seu Cathedral and the historic city center are 1.2 mi away.
- Easy to get to. They stored our cruise ship bags until we return in three weeks
- Easy to reach from the motorway. Good value for money and we were able to get dinner and breakfast at the hotel so we didn’t have to go off and look for somewhere to eat after driving all day.
- no surprises ibis style setup, convenient, good price
Very clean , perfect for few days. 1 km from the center, parking in the front of the hotel , open 24 h
- The hotel was clean and well maintained. It is quite close to a number of restaurants and downtown.
Top Hotels In Fondarella Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fondarella Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fondarella Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fondarella Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!