10 Best Hotels To Stay In Foley Alabama – Top Hotel Reviews
Foley Alabama is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Foley Alabama. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Foley Alabama. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Foley Alabama. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Foley Alabama right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Foley Alabama with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Foley Alabama:
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Foley
One of our top picks in Foley.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Foley offers accommodations in Foley.Every room has a TV with satellite channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gulf Shores is 9 miles from Econo Lodge Inn Foley, and Mobile is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 30 miles from Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Foley.
- There was marijuana in the desk drawer it was dirty and I don’t believe the sheets for changed either
- The bed was very comfortable. The biscuits & gravy were sooooo good! The employees were very friendly.
- The breakfast was fantastic, the bed was very comfortable, the staff was amazing! There was a binder that told us about the TV, breakfast, etc. that was very helpful.
- The bed was comfy, and it was located right next to everything!
- Great location, Friendly staff, nice breakfast selection
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Foley
Just 1 miles from Tanger Outlet Center, this Foley Holiday Inn has an outdoor pool with terrace and jacuzzi. The modern, bright rooms include 32-inch LCD TVs.Guests have free access to the gym at Holiday Inn Express Hoteli & Suites Foley. Daily newspapers and a business center are also on site.A well-lit desk and free Wi-Fi access are standard in-room amenities. A coffee maker and microwave are also provided.Hot breakfast including eggs and cinnamon rolls is served each morning in Foley Holiday Inn Express’s breakfast room.Guests can reach Waterville Amusement Park with a 6 miles drive, and Gulf of Mexico beaches are less than 10 miles away.
- No complaints. Breakfast had a variety of foods and drinks , the beds were very comfortable enjoyed every minute of sleep. There were plenty of eating establishment very close to the hotel where we went for lunch and dinner.
- The beds were amazing, not too hard and not too soft.
- We have stayed here before. Staff is great. Very friendly and helpful. Close to everything.
- Great beds, very, comfortable dining room, and friendly staff. . A little remote to find the driveway but nice and quiet location. I’d surely stay again when I am down here.
- Pleasantly surprised at the overall quality of the hotel. Rooms were clean and furnished nicely, breakfast was run-of-the-mill buffet but enough to get the day started.
Days Inn & Suites Foley
One of our best sellers in Foley! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Days Inn & Suites Foley offers accommodations in Foley, just 11 miles from Gulf Shores.The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mobile is 30 miles from Days Inn & Suites Foley, and Pensacola is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 30 miles from Days Inn & Suites Foley.
- Clean. Lighted parking. Convenience to Archery tournament. Room to practice archery in the back. Helpful staff.
- The hotel is in a good location, close to a variety of restaurants and about 15 min from the beaches. Clean, quiet, and comfortable.
- Everything was dirty I mean everything up to hair in the shower/breakfast was old and stale/very stingy on replacing already dirty towels/owner or manager whichever one he was was very rude
- It is located only minutes from everything. And shopping at the Tanger outlets.
- The lady at the front desk was very nice and friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfy.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites By Vantage
Located in Foley, 10 miles from Gulf Shores, Americas Best Value Inn & Suites By Vantage features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mobile is 30 miles from Americas Best Value Inn & Suites , and Pensacola is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 30 miles from Americas Best Value Inn & Suites By Vantage.
- Bed wasn’t up to par and the help smoked in a non smoking room & area!
- The continental breakfast was adequate and they ha a nice variety to satisfy qa hunger traveler. Being evacuated we did have food to prepare in our room via microwave. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating
- The area because it was in a very convenient place.
- The people were very friendly and polite. The room was very comfortable..
- We got what we paid for. We were on a 10 night beachfront vacation in a condo on Florida and were evacuated because of hurricane Irma. We had to rent a vehicle and drive home because we knew our flights would be cancelled. We didn’t want to end our trip early and decided to stop in gulf shores along the way. We needed something reasonably priced since we already invested money into a canceled trip. This was it.
Comfort Suites Foley – North Gulf Shores
Comfort Suites Foley – North Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Foley.The rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Gulf Shores is 9 miles from Comfort Suites Foley, and Mobile is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 30 miles from Comfort Suites Foley – North Gulf Shores.
- Everything very nice. Coffee not always in lobby. Usually coffee in lobby available 24-7
- The breakfast was wonderful. But what made it a great stay was the staff front desk was friendly and you can tell by how clean the rooms are the house keeping staff work hard and do an amazing job.
- The staff was awesome!! We had trouble with our key cards not working, so they came with us to check them. Our phones had de-activated them.
- The sofa/loveseat and sitting area and the comfortable bed and pillows.
- The front desk girls were so sweet and polite. We had a family emergency and had to check out after just being there a few hours. They were so nice and gave half my money back for the night. I will be back.
Quality Inn Foley
Quality Inn Foley is located in Foley, just 9 miles from Gulf Shores.The rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find business center at the property.Mobile is 31 miles from Quality Inn , and Pensacola is 29 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 30 miles away.
- The location was easy for us to get back and forth to our designated area for the weekend which was a wedding in Orange Beach
- Staff was very nice and friendly.Breakfast was hot and tasty every morning. Showers were good, but a little small.
- the customer service was excellent I couldn’t have asked for anything better. everyone was awesome.
- Everything was awesome. Breakfast was really good. The staff was really nice.
- The staff was perfect very friendly. The girls locked the keys in the room right after we arrived and the maint, man just smiled and went to unlock it for us. They were all very helpful. Also the beach was very close without the high price. The pool was clean and the girls played in it after their long day at the beach to relax.
Hampton Inn Foley
In Foley, Alabama, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. A daily continental breakfast is available as well.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at Hampton Inn Foley. A flat-screen cable TV is also included.A business center and fax and photocopying facilities are available at Foley’s Hampton Inn. Luggage storage is also provided.The beaches of Gulf Shores are just a 15-minute drive from Hampton Inn Foley. Tanger Outlets are less than a mile away and the Waterville USA amusement park is a 13-minute drive away.
- I liked how the room was set up and the bed was wonderful but not so many soft pillows. One thing that was needed was glasses in the bathroom for when you brush your teeth there was not any at all, other than than everything was great.
- friendly staff–good breakfast-quiet-comfortable bed
- Hotel looks brand new and rooms were very clean. Staff were very friendly. Hampton Inn is always a safe choice for me and this one was close to places we wanted to visit in AL.
- The bed was the best I wish I could have taken it home. The room was so clean and nice. The breakfast was good my mother and step-dad loved it. I like the fact the staff was nice and the coffee was always there when I needed some.
- Close proximity to Malls, OWA, RESTAURANTS. Room was spacious & clean.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Foley at OWA
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, TownePlace Suites by Marriott Foley at OWA offers accommodations in Foley. Free private parking is available on site.Gulf Shores is 9 miles from TownePlace Suites, and Pensacola Beach is 31 miles away. Pensacola Regional Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Excellent check in with young woman- very helpful! Excellent room! Lots of variation for great breakfast!
- The location was great. The breakfast was good.. I left my jewelry and the housekeeper found it and the awesome staff called and we was able to get my belonging back. Honest and kind staff…
- Was hoping you would ask. Lovely, new facility. Great breakfast with very helpful staff. Very comfortable bed and room, slept well. Wish we had more time to enjoy some of the amenities.
- Everything was wonderful. Breakfast was great. Loved it!!! Staff was wonderful.
- Great staff. The breakfast was hot and fresh. The access to the park was awesome.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores offers accommodations in Gulf Shores, just 31 miles from Pensacola.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Orange Beach is 6 miles from Microtel Inn Gulf Shores, and Foley is 8 miles from the property. Pensacola Regional Airport is 32 miles away.
- The property was pretty great! It’s clean and you have pretty much everything you need.
- Staff were friendly. Breakfast was good…..my son loved the pancake machine. Washer and dryer available on site.
- For breakfast my husband picked up muffins, so not sure what all they had provided. The bed was sinking in when we laid on it. Hurt our backs. Other then that, it is a nice place, in a great location.
- Bed was very soft but was terrible for my and my husband’s back.
- staff extremely helpful the beds at this facility were the most comfortable i have ever slept in.
Beachside Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores.Located across the street from Gulf Shores Beach, the Beachside Resort Hotel has an on-site outdoor pool on the third floor and free Wi-Fi. The resort is less than a 10-minute drive from Gulf State Park.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every traditional room. Cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a desk are provided at Beachside Resort Hotel as well.A continental breakfast is also available each morning. Free parking is available at this Gulf Shores Beachside Resort Hotel on site.Beachside Resort Hotel is less than 2 miles from several dining options and shopping centers. Shelby Lake is less than a 5-minute drive away.
- Location was good, right across the road from the beach!
- Very satisfied with our stay. Only thing was no coffee pot in our room like others I’ve stay at but other wise definitely would recommend this establishment for couple or family with children.
- Spacious room and close to restaurants. We loved the fact you can walk over to the beach.
- Beds were comfortable, the price was great for the quick trip that it was. View from the 4th floor was amazing.
- The location,the view and the pool was nice. Would go back it was nice
Top Hotels In Foley Alabama Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Foley Alabama to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Foley Alabama but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Foley Alabama. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!