10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fofe Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fofe Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fofe Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fofe Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fofe Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fofe Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fofe Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fofe Galicia:
Hotel Pazo Carballo
Set in a country house with large gardens, 1.2 mi from Ribadavia and its medieval center, Hotel Pazo Carballo is a rustic-style hotel offering free Wi-Fi and a breakfast buffet.Each heated room features wooden floors and a TV. There is a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also have a fireplace or separate seating area with a sofa.Hotel Pazo Carballo serves breakfast and other meals in its 2 cozy dining rooms, featuring exposed stone walls and wooden beams. The hotel also offers a spacious lounge area with a fireplace and TV.You can find various hiking trails in the area around Ribadavia. The Balneario de Prexigueiro Thermal Springs are within a 10-minute drive of the hotel and Ourense is 16 mi away.
The owner is a really nice person, always smiling and helping.
The room was really large and convenient with a small table; the bathroom was good too.
We were able to taste some wine with him, and even buy some.
Breakfast was excellent, with a lot of choice, fresh orange juice, coffee/tea, baked cakes, fruits, cereals, cheese, ham…
- The place itself is very beautiful. The breakfast also quite good.
- The breakfast wa amazing, the room was nice and large. If I come back to Galicia I will definitly stay here again.
- In an ideal situation for exploring the local area – we specifically wanted to visit the thermals which were only a few km away. We drove to the other side of the lake that the hotel stands near, and found a marina with cafe overlooking the lake which was delightful. The hotel is characterful, the room of a good size and breakfast was of an acceptable standard.
- We stayed in this attractive old house to visit Ribadavia. Our room was large and well-decorated and we had a good breakfast. It’s outside town – in fact it’s just off the motorway although not particularly noisy. We felt it was good value.
- The owner is a really nice person, always smiling and helping.
Hotel Cemar is located in Mondariz, in the Galician countryside. This hotel has a large terrace set in lush gardens with fruit trees, where you can enjoy great views of the surroundings.The rooms at Hotel Cemar feature a TV and a private bathroom. Each room offers views of the mountains or the pool area. There is free WiFi in common areas.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food, and there is also a nightclub on site. Other facilities offered at the property include a a 24-hour front desk, meeting facilities and a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, cycling and horse riding. The property offers free parking in its spacious car park.Vigo and the coast can be reached in around 25 minutes by car. The Portuguese border is a 20-minute drive away.
- Almost nothing about this hotel. The bed was comfortable and that’s about it.
- The location is the value. Property is lush mt. scenery. 1 km from Mondariz with spa, rivers for swimming, good restaurants, scenic driving, historic ruins. off the beaten track.
- El personal del hotel. Amable, dispuesta, eficiente. Gente encantadora
- Lo unico positivo es q estaba limpio, con ventanas grandes y luminosas
- LAS CENAS EN EL CATERING PARA CORRER Y NO PARAR, LA PRESENTACION DE LO MAS SOSO PARECE QUE EN VEZ DE COLOCAR LA COMIDA LA TIRARAN,TODO EL MUNDO METIA MANO EN DONDE QUERIAN TODO UN POCO MANGA POR HOMBRO, LA CARNE IMPOSIBLE DE COMER DE DURA QUE ESTABA LO UNICO UNOS JURELES FRITOS QUE SE DEJABAN COMER, PEDIR UNA CERVEZA UNA ODISEA TENIAS QUE ESPERAR PARA QUE TE LA TRAJERAN DE LA CAFETERIA, BUENO PARA OLVIDAR.
Palacio de Barreiro
Offering gardens with an outdoor pool and views of the surrounding countryside, Palacio de Barreiro is set in a Galician country house which dates back to the 17th Century and has many original features.Rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. They feature exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings.Free WiFi is available in public areas, and free private parking is available on site.The A52 Rias Baixas Motorway is 5.6 mi from the property and connects with Orense in around 30 minutes. Vigo and Pontevedra can be reached in around an hour.
- This was truly a find!! A beautiful old palacio in the middle of vineyards with a very friendly owner who picked oranges for our breakfast/ excursions. Breakfast was simple, but tasty. We liked it here so much that we stayed two extra nights.
- Außergewöhnliche Lage mitten im Weinberg, sehr gepflegtes Anwesen
- O silêncio do local e toda a amibilidade de D. António
- Es difícil decir lo que más me gustó pues es un lugar encantado. Estuvimos un grupo de nueve personas y todos coincidimos en todo lo bien que hemos estado repetiremos D. Antonio
- El lugar es maravilloso, la casa preciosa y el personal encantador. El dueño es un gran anfitrión que te cuenta mil historias interesantes sobre el lugar y los alrededores.
Arnoia Caldaria is a spa hotel, using natural thermal waters. It offers a spa center with an indoor swimming pool, a tennis court and free public Wi-Fi access.The hotel is set in the rural Ribeiro region of Galicia, next to the Arnoia and Miño Rivers. The city of Ourense is around 12 miles away. Just 2.5 miles from the hotel is the historic village of Ribadavia.The Arnois Caldaria is set on attractive grounds, and has views of the nearby mountains. Rooms are spacious and bright. They all have air conditioning, a minibar and a safe.The hotel’s hydrotherapy pool is free for all guests. At an extra cost, there is also a steam bath. Massages and other treatments are available.The Arnoia Caldaria has a restaurant and a cafe-bar. There is a gift shop and a 24-hour front desk. Free public parking is available on site.
- The facilities were clean, and the staff was very friendly, especially in the Cafeteria.
- Las habitaciones son modernas, nuevas y confortables.
- El entorno es bonito, agradable y tranquilo. Está limpio. La calefacción un pelín pasada. La habitación está bien. La cama es amplia y cómoda.
- Los servicios de piscinas. La buena atención del personal . Buena calefacción
Es un centro de descanso estupendo. Situado en un entorno natural para descubrirlo a través de las muchas rutas que existen. Paisajes de agua, viñedos, bosques maravillosos. Lugares a tiro de piedra llenos de historia como Ribadavia.
Que decir de la gastronomia… ummmm. REPETIREMOS.
Casa Spa Hijos Dalgo
The Casa Spa Hijos Dalgo is a country house with large grounds in the town of Crecente, near Vigo. It has a swimming pool, a spa and free Wi-Fi.The rooms in the Hijos Dalgo blend original features with modern decoration. They all have bathroom with bath or shower, and TV.There are two swimming pools, including one for children. The spa has a hot tub and Turkish baths. You can explore the large, tree-filled gardens.The restaurant uses local produce to create regional specialties. In the summer you can dine outside on the terrace.The town of Crecente sits on the River Miño bordering with Portugal. The city of Vigo is about 35 minutes away by car. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- We were unsure on arrival as property doesn’t look much from the road, The car parking is opposite across a road however as we had a motorbike we parked inside the gates, We had very good wine on the terrace under the house in the afternoon (after a swim)with comfy seats, we also had dinner which we really enjoyed. We were also offered a spar treatment which we didn’t take up. The room was large and comfortable, staff very helpful! There wasn’t much within walking distance.
- El spa es maravilloso. La comida exquisita y el trato del personal inmejorable.
- Es perfecto para desconectar, solo estuvimos una noche. Nos hicieron sentir como en casa, la comida riquisima, volveremos sin duda, nos quedamos con ganas de más!
El trato del personal, increíble súper atentos y te dejaban a tu aire al mismo tiempo.
La cena y el desayuno abundante y riquísimo todo, comida casera.
Alojamiento muy cuidado y limpio, súper recomendado, no tardaremos en volver
- El trato del personal inmejorable, desde las indicaciones para llegar hasta el dia de salida los consejos para la carretera. El chico que nos atendió fue muy atento y amable. Se preocupan de cada detalle. Básicamente es como estar en tu casa.
Hotel Santo Apóstol
One of our top picks in Redondela.Overlooking the Vigo estuary, Hotel Santo Apóstol (antes Hotel Anton) is close to the Playa de Cesantes Beach. Offering a picturesque setting, this charming hotel features rooms with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Santo Apóstol has a bar and an à la carte restaurant, which specializes in seafood and fish dishes. You can also taste a wide selection of Galician and Portuguese white wines.You can visit the castle of Sotomayor or the Vilaboa salt mines, only 15 minutes’ drive from Hotel Santo Apóstol. Vigo and Pontevendra are less than 12 mi of the hotel.
- There is a view of the ocean. Not too far out of the way for Camino walkers.
- Would have stayed in Arcade had I better idea of the location – which is directly on highly-trafficked 550 and not near any other possibility for a meal (that was walk-able). Place was clean. Staff was friendly. Just wouldn’t stay here again because of location.
- Our room faced the water and it was lovely! They had a lovely patio facing the bay where our group met and shared wine and cheese. The staff was very accommodating, they brought out glasses, plates, etc.
- Alfonso greeted me warmly. He was a great host. I walked the Camiño de Santiago. This hotel was a little farther out of Redondela than I really wanted. And more expensive than I usually book. But, the greeting and hospitality were superb. I posted the pictures of the view from my room on Facebook. The reactions have been amazing.
- Room was comfortable and food available for late dining and we could arrange for breakfast
Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa
This beautifully renovated 12th-century Cistercian monastery is set in gardens and provides an historic setting for your visit to Galicia’s Ribeiro wine region.Eurostars Monumento Monasterio de San Clodio Hotel & Spa is set around two cloisters built in a Baroque and Renaissance style. Since its renovation, the interior combines the impressive original stonework with subtle modern design and state-of-the-art lighting.Spacious, air-conditioned rooms feature high ceilings, stone walls and views over the surrounding vineyards and woodland. They includes a flat-screen satellite TV, mini-bar and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The restaurant is open for lunch from Wednesday to Sunday. It offers characteristic Galician dishes complemented by fine regional wines. There are 5 banqueting halls for weddings, christenings, etc.
Very special place, beautiful and quiet, great staff!!
Away from any city or metropolitan area, the monastery is very historical and interesting.
- Out if season… very quiet! We were the onlusten guests!
- The hotel was lovely. What a great use of the building if you can’t fill it with monks!
- Es un alojamiento distinto por tratarse de un antiguo convento. De mucha calidad y confort
La habitación era super confortable, espaciosa y con una decoración espectacular…
El servicio de desayuno nos encantó… tanto los productos como el servicio de la camarera que nos atendió.
El Spa nos pareció increible, respetando totalmente ña estructuta del monasterio… es impresionante.
- Very special place, beautiful and quiet, great staff!!
This charming hotel is set in a 19th-Century Galician manor house in the countryside of the beautiful Carballiño region. Pazo Almuzara has an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by 33 ft² of gardens.It has simple, attractive rooms with private bathrooms. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas of the hotel.The Pazo’s public areas have an impressive art collection. There is a lounge, dining area and classic meeting rooms.Ribeiro DO wine is made in the nearby valleys. Trips to wine cellars, vineyards and wine-tasting can be organized.The local area is famous for its spas. These include the Termas da Chavasqueira and Caldas de Partovia. There are also many golf courses in the surroundings.Free parking is available onsite. The Oseira Monastery is only a short drive away. It is famous for its Gregorian Chanting.
- Interesting historic property, staff very helpful and courteous. Comfortable and restful stay
- En general, me gustó todo. La atención del personal, el edificio, los jardines, la ubicación.
- La amabilidad del personal y la comodidad de la habitación
La historia del Pazo y los salones antiguos! Por sus dependencias pasaron ilustres como Alfonso XIII. Es un auténtico palacio del siglo XIX con la decoración y el mobiliario original, digno de visitar.
Personal super amable! 🙂
Habitación amplia y cómoda, a pesar de estar en el edificio adjunto (antiguas caballerizas). No tuvimos tiempo para disfrutar la piscina.
El encargado de recepción nos enseñó el pazo. Muy bonito!
Overlooking the enchanting Vigo Estuary, San Luis occupies a privileged position by the sea in the small fishing village of Arcade, on San Simon’s inlet. This pet-friendly property offers a restaurant and free WiFi.Bright room have views of Vigo Estuary or the mountains. They come with a TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.Located within the Portuguese Route of the Camino de Santiago, San Luis offers free WiFi in all areas and free on site parking, as well bike storage for pilgrims.In an area well known for its oysters, the town also presents itself as the ideal base for exploring a number of local tourist towns. Its surrounding area is ideal to practice a variety of water-sports, such as water-skiing, windsurfing, and sailing, or adventure sports, like hiking and rafting. Alternatively you can enjoy an exciting boat trip along the river.
- Property as advertised. Great location at very reasonably rates. Exactly what we were looking for.
- The staff was very kind and they did our laundry for us! The hotel room was clean and spacious and the restaurant offers a nice selection of meals. We enjoyed our stay.
- Great value. Clean, friendly place. Simple but tidy, well kept, modern facilities, and very nice staff. I stayed one night walking the camino de santiago and it was one of my better stays – especially for the price paid. It is a VERY short detour off the camino on the other side of town. Nice views out over the bay from the roof do make an effort to go up there. And a good breakfast too. Had dinner there it wasn’t life-changing but it was quite good. If you call them directly, you might get a better rate BTW. The lady behind the front desk was lovely.
- Nice hotel just a 15 minute walk from the town and on a busy road. Staff were nice and friendly
- The location is out of town, but close enough to walk. The proximity of the sea is great but with low tide it has a horrible smell. When it is flood, it is OK. Even breakfast package was provided when walking the Camino.
Aldea Guntin Camping Cañiza
Surrounded by countryside, Aldea Guntin – Camping Cañiza features an outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. There is free WiFi is public areas.All bungalows have heating. Each includes a TV and a kitchen.The bungalows include 2 bedrooms and a bathroom with a bath or a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The area us popular for hiking, horse riding, and canoeing. Encore de Frieira River can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Ourense is 28 mi away.
- El estilo de camping de montaña. La ubicación. Sus instalaciones.
Lo mejor es que la piscina esta cerquita y el camping no es ruidoso.Hay supermercados y bares cerca , son económicos.
El personal es agradable y relación calidad precio esta muy bien
- La atención personalizada, el servicio y la estancia tranquila del lugar..
- Todo. Destaco la atención que fue muy buena y el servicio que dan que es de lo mejor. Un bonito sitio al que volveré
- Me gusto el camping porque se llega fácil y el bungalow estaba muy bien y estaban el chico miy pensiente y estaba todo linpio y ordenado
Top Hotels In Fofe Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fofe Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fofe Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fofe Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!