10 Best Hotels To Stay In Flushing New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Flushing New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Flushing New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Flushing New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Flushing New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Flushing New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Flushing New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Flushing New York State:
LaGuardia Plaza Hotel
Located 1.9 miles from Flushing Meadows in Queens, LaGuardia Plaza Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
Room upgrade and free breakfast added at their choice.
Staff very friendly
Airport shuttle worked perfectly
- Room service was great. The room was comfortable. The lobby was inviting.
- The people from the Morning Restaurant was very nice and helpful.
- Extremely clean and comfortable! Excellent staff! Delicious breakfast buffet!
- The lobby is very pretty and has a bar, restaurant and shop.
- Room upgrade and free breakfast added at their choice.
One of our best sellers in Queens! Located in the Flushing Chinatown neighborhood in Queens, 1.3 miles from Flushing Meadows, Flushing Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from Flushing Hotel.
- It is jear subway station so you can easily reach Manhattan.
- Great location. Staff very helpful and great warmth and hot water during one of the coldest days in NYC.
- It was simple, had enough towels. It had parking for our car. It allowed my family and baby daughter stay in one room!!
- FREE PARKING…ICE MACHINE AVAILABLE…..FREE WI-FI…CLOSE TO EVERYTHING I NEED…..
- Great location, close to trains, great food, and shuttles to LaGuardia.
Super Lake Hotel
This Flushing hotel is located in the Chinatown district, 4 blocks from the bus terminal. The hotel offers views of New York City, a 24-hour business center and free Wi-Fi.Red Roof Inn Flushing features a flat-screen TV and work desk. A microwave and refrigerator are also included in each room.The Long Island Railroad and the number 7 Train Station are 4 blocks away. LaGuardia Airport is 3 miles from the Flushing Red Roof Inn.
- The hotel was clean.The staff was very courteous and the price compliments the entire stay.
- Awesome experience – will be definitely coming back
- Breakfast was good. I liked the room set up. Check in and out was good hours.
- The location was pretty good. Lots to do and see. Great places to eat nearby. The room itself was clean.
- Simple no frills hotel in Chinatown. Quick access to Citi Field. Good breakfast, staff is super friendly, great food and dessert places nearby. Great prices.
Prince Flushing Hotel
Prince Flushing Hotel offers accommodations in Queens.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from Prince Flushing Hotel.
- It is a family style hotel , the staff in the morning is nice. Hotel is clean.
- The room was extra large, the location was pretty good; lots of stores and shops around and the staff were very helpful and welcoming.
- nice breakfast ,subway is just around the corner.. 30 min travel to the city by subway – but you stay 3 nights for the price of 1 night in the city
- There was free breakfast. The staff was really friendly and accomodating. The location is great – near an outlet mall and public transportation.
- Friendly and helpful reception. Convenient location for asian food and subway to manhattan and airports.
Hyatt Place Flushing/LGA Airport
One of our top picks in Queens.Offering an indoor pool and a fitness centre, Hyatt Place Flushing/LGA Airport is 3.5 miles from LaGuardia Airport. Free WiFi and a 24-hour reception desk are available.Guest rooms include a 42 inch flat-screen cable TV and a work area. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also offer a hairdryer and free toiletries.Enjoy a free breakfast with fresh fruit, baked goods and oatmeal. The Bakery Cafe offers a variety of food and beverages 24 hours a day.LGA Airport Hyatt Place is just 0.8 miles away from Citifield.
Good place to stay especially for Chinese people as located in Flushing and some of employees can speak Chinese. Very easy to find good Chinese food around corner.
- Good Breakfast, staff was professional. Close to Subway line
- We had a corner room – extremely large and comfortable. The breakfast was amazing, not your typical hotel morning food. Fresh fruit, asian soups and condiments, fresh eggs, etc. Wonderful experience
- The staff was especially welcoming and friendly. They recommended some restaurants, and were all just so nice and helpful. It made a difference to me as a woman traveling alone in New York. The pool could be warmer and with more hours open. It was very hard to get my swim in before it closed at 6 PM. Opening at 10 was again, too late.
- The stuff who helped me to check out was very nice. The bed in the room was big.
- Good place to stay especially for Chinese people as located in Flushing and some of employees can speak Chinese. Very easy to find good Chinese food around corner.
The One Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Queens! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The One Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Queens. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The staff was really nice. We booked for two nights but because of a snow storm we couldn’t make it to the hotel on the first night. The staff decided to not charge us for that night. Very kind of them to do so.
- The hotel is contemporary, the rooms are clean and overall was okay. The lobby was very nice.
- Inexpensive. Cool modern interior decor. free shuttle & Half price & discount to a day spa.
- Would not book again. I booked the essentials room for $100.00 knowing I’d only be 1 night and didn’t need a whole big suite. I hated it. You can’t really controle the lights in the room because its key sensor activated so if you want to go to sleep you have to wait 40 min until after you stop moving. The bathroom is a sink and a toilet in the shower. Yes. In the shower. All the toilet paper gets wet and nothing says clean like pooping in your shower right? The staff had no idea about the area and what was around or open and the upstairs lounge had old cigarette butt containers everywhere on the floor for water damage.
- The bathtub was awesome. The bed was very comfy, and the upstairs bar had a great feel to it
One of our top picks in Queens.John Hotel offers accommodations in Queens.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 2.5 miles from John Hotel.
- The room was super clean and the value for money is excellent.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the television was a great size.
- The room and comfortability were exceptional. The location was a bit further than expected to Manhattan. Overall the Hotel was very clean the staff was nice.
- Free breakfast, free wifi, DirecTV movie channels, location near Flushing food, new furnishings
- Great room…little small but that’s the Chinese way.
Ramada Flushing Queens
Located in the Flushing Chinatown neighborhood in Queens, 1.2 miles from Flushing Meadows, Ramada Flushing Queens features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.LaGuardia Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- Breakfast, location so central that everything is quite easily accessible by foot in Queens flushing area.
- Food was adaquit sausages were runny coffee good. Only limited fruit.
- Room was very, very cold. The heater only gave out slightly warm air. The manager said it was because its so cold. I told him that had nothing to do with no hot air coming out of the heater. I am sitting in a different hotel with the same type of heater. Very warm. Want my money back.
- Clean, Quiet, Comfortable Beds, Good hot breakfast, Good Coffee
- Just an ok hotel for covering your head for a night
The Parc Hotel
One of our top picks in Queens.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, The Parc Hotel offers accommodations in Queens, just 1.2 miles from Flushing Meadows.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- The restaurant in the hotel was amazing and made it easy to order in English and not worry.
- Although the first room I was assigned was occupied by another guest and I had to go downstairs and wait for another room, the staff were friendly and helpful. There is no mini-bar or room service but when I needed a fork for a salad, they sent a smiling gentleman promptly with one. They were excellent about giving information, calling cabs, printing my boarding pass. Nice counter staff and doorman. Nice view and comfortable bed, room clean.
- Breakfast. It could be improved by offering more options. Like omlettes etc.
- My favorite hotel in Flushing Area! Nice decorations and great staffs! love their sheets also.
- Great view, amazing comfort. I was skeptical about this place. Turned out to be amazing!
Asiatic Hotel – Flushing
One of our best sellers in Queens! Offering complimentary WiFi, the Asiatic Hotel Flushing is located 1.1 miles from Citi Field. A continental breakfast is provided each morning.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is included in every room at Asiatic Hotel – Flushing. All air-conditioned rooms feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Free snacks and bottled water are provided.The 24-hour reception at Flushing Asiatic Hotel offers guests fax and photocopying facilities. A business centre is on-site.LaGuardia Airport is 2.2 miles from this hotel. The subway station is 1,600 feet from the property, connecting it to Manhattan.
- Breakfast was fundamental.. but really appreciated since it was free.. the room was clean bed comfy. The location is the best.. went to an unlimited korean bbq didnt want to drive home the hotel was walking distance!!!
Location: close to many Chinese restaurants and public transportation
In room electric water kettle
Disposable slippers, tooth brush and tooth paste
Late check out policy: free till 1pm, $20 till 2pm
- Location, electric kettle for hot water, 12pm check out time.
I love the ambience of the hotel and the professionalism of the staff.
The hotel is very neat, room very airy and spacious. Great facilities, shower is great, comfortable beddings and smells fresh all the time.
The location was great and central. Easily accessible to most places, surrounded by plenty eateries area. And the fact that the Target and Marshall in a mall is just 5 mins away is splendid.
The staff very helpful and nice.
The breakfast would need improvement though to serve hot foods.
But overall, I enjoyed staying there and will stay again.
- This hotel is located close to the center of Flushing and is surrounded by lots of authentic Asian restaurants and supermarkets. The hotel is very quite most of the day.
Top Hotels In Flushing New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Flushing New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Flushing New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Flushing New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!