10 Best Hotels To Stay In Flowers Bay – Top Hotel Reviews
Flowers Bay is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Flowers Bay. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Flowers Bay. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Flowers Bay. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Flowers Bay right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Flowers Bay with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Flowers Bay:
Las Rocas Resort and Dive Center
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Las Rocas Resort and Dive Center is a waterfront property on West Bay Beach, on the beautiful island of Roatan. It features a plunge pool, tropical gardens and a PADI-certified diving school.Bungalows at the Las Rocas Resort feature private porches with hammocks and views of the gardens or sea. Each bungalow has air conditioning and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available in the on-site restaurant, which also serves Caribbean cuisine with an Italian twist. The bar offers a daily happy hour from 3 pm until 6 pm.Guests can enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving around the off-shore Mesoamerican Reef. The Las Rocas Resort can arrange horseback riding and river rafting trips and free transportation to Juan Manuel Gálvez International Airport, which is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- Las Rocas is located in a beautiful area of West Bay, on it’s own quiet little beach away from the busier touristy part of West Bay. The location is perfect as you are close enough to restaurants, shops & services, but you feel like you are miles away. The restaurant was fabulous, and the breakfast that was included with the room never failed to impress.
- The staff were always super helpful and friendly. Having the dive shop right at the resort was super convenient. We loved the location which was nice and quiet and is right around the corner from busy West Bay Beach plus the sunset views were amazing. The restaurant served great food and cocktails at reasonable prices.
- The location was great at the end of west bay with its own little beach
- Loved staying in an individual cabin with a porch. Room was spacious and pretty. Great to be only streps from beach, restaurant and dive shop. Staff very helpful and friendly- great service.
- Romantic rooms with comfy hamac on balcony. Standard breakfast, nice seaview, helpful staff. Perfect is airport pick up, which save you money and time. Nice beach is couple meters from hotel, so does a lot of restaurants
Coconut Tree West Bay
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Coconut Tree West Bay is located in West Bay in the region of Roatan Island, just 6 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.The hotel also provides car rental. Utila is 24 miles from Coconut Tree West Bay, and Corozal is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The good thing of this hotel was the location as it is in west bay, in front of a beautiful beach, but services and facilities was very poor
- Beaches in front of facilities.Restaurants nearby.
- Service was horrible, when i arrive no body was able to check me in, front desk was not there, a friend of the receptionist let in a room, room not well clean, no restaurant to eat, shower not clean overall no good hotel please don’t stay there, yes is cheap it should be lower price cause is not good, the only good thing about was the beach was steps away great view thats all
- Ranch Eggs at the restaurant. Calm tranquil beach.
- Me gusto mucho la playa y sus alrededores la cabaña estuvo bien tambien
West Bay Colonial Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in West Bay in the region of Roatan Island, 6 miles from Roatán, West Bay Colonial Hotel features an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find room service at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Utila is 24 miles from West Bay Colonial Hotel, and Corozal is 6 miles away. Juan Manuel Galvez Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Convenient location to a little store and many restaurants. It was a very short walk to the beach. It was a quiet property. The price wasn’t that big of a difference compared to bananarama hotel (which is directly on the beach)
- The staff was very friendly especially Elizabeth, who helped is a lot.
- Super friendly staff that catered to all our needs. Large, comfortable rooms with good AC.
- No hot water, the room was not cleaned even when we asked for it. Staff too bad.
- Customer service was great! But Upper management needs to step it up on other things.
Sueno Del Mar
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Sueno Del Mar is located in West End in the region of Roatan Island, just 5 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. Utila is 25 miles from Sueno Del Mar, and Corozal is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The staff is incredible, and the scuba dive operation with Roger is great.. Breakfast is wonderful also..
This is a small hotel with 8 rooms on 2 floors, and the staff were very nice.
The location was great; on the beach, with beautiful views of the sunset; and within easy walking distance of the town.
They also cater to scuba divers and snorkelers and can take you to the various reefs to see the coral.
- I travelled here with a friend and we had such a good experience at Sueño Del Mar. It was so close to the beach and all of the amenities and all of the staff were so helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Thanks a million to Ray & all of the staff for everything. We would definitely recommend this hotel! ??
- The lady that fixed the breakfast was great. She made a great breakfast and coffee each morning . When the power went out she actually made the coffee the old fashioned way. She also helped us out by getting us beach towels whenever we needed them. Room service kept the room very clean. The beach was a nice little beach.
- Breakfast was good. Location right over dive shop and handy for diving and snorkeling. Had a room with balcony that looked out to beach and the ocean. Near town but not right in town. Easy to get a taxi or a collective bus in town and visit the area. Dive shop was very helpful and a good deal. My husband dove and I snorkeled several days.
Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort
One of our top picks in West Bay.The Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort is 50 feet from the West Bay Beach. It features free Wi-Fi, a swimming pool with waterfall and a coral reef in front.The modern villas have wood furniture, air conditioning, a sitting area and flat-screen cable TV. All villas have balconies with garden and pool views, and kitchens include a stove, fridge and coffee maker. The bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries.Infinity Bay, Spa & Beach Resort have La Palapa restaurant, where breakfast, seafood and salads are available. The guests can also enjoy the swim-up bar.Activities such as horseback riding, canoeing, fishing, hiking and diving can be arranged at the Infinity Bay. There is bike rental and the guests can also use the sauna and the gym.This complex is just over 1 miles from the Hanging Bridge at Gumbalimba Park and a 15-minute drove from Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport.
- Good size pool. Beach good. Bar at front of hotel well positioned with friendly staff.
- The property was beautiful and the beach was incredible. We made sure we were entertained with the sunset every day. Breakfast buffet was very good everyday. All employees, security services, and local residents were courteous and offered awesome hospitality. Everyone greeted us whenever we saw them on the property. Felt like a friendly and safe place with armed security personnel present in numerous locations at the resort. Guest services personnel were awesome.
- Location was excellent, we ate breakfast at the hotel and walked up and down the beach to enjoy other restaurants, that were all excellent. We found all the restaurants to be simply outstanding!!!! To get around I would recommend the boat taxis…they were great! Snorkeling was excellent and the beach was wonderful!
- Gorgeous setting, lovely pool with view of beach, friendly, helpful staff. Loved the R Church worship service upstairs on Sunday! Just found it by “accident”. Breakfast was great and also restaurant by beach had wonderful food. We especially liked the ceviche!!!
- Everything. Amazing reef with lots of fish at a very short swim from the beach. Snorkeling paradise!
Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort
One of our top picks in West Bay.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and an outdoor pool, Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort offers accommodations in West Bay, just 7 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play mini-golf at this hotel, and car rental is available. Utila is 24 miles from Grand Roatán Caribbean Resort, and Corozal is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- While they had some problems with it, most of the time the island power outages were seamlessly handled by the facility’s generator. Awesome reef is easy to access and right in front of the resort. Didn’t even bother with a tour.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was decorated very nicely. I loved the outdoor shower and the porch with a hammock. The location was very good with great snorkeling right off the property.
- Awesome pool, beach and snorkeling. Friendly staff. Great breakfast in the open air restaurant. Very nice accommodations. Free airport shuttle. Cleanliness of the facility.
- The food And facilities were great. Everything was a short waking distance away, pool was beautiful too. One waiter (Jimmy) was really nice.
- Place by the bautiful beach, excellent large rooms in vila, new comfortable furniture, beach bar with good food, a pleasant dive base right in the hotel.
Ibagari Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Roatán.Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Ibagari Boutique Hotel is located in Roatán in the region of Roatan Island, just 25 miles from Utila. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from Ibagari Boutique Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort offers accommodations in West Bay, just 6 miles from Roatán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Utila is 24 miles from Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort, and Corozal is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The best part of Bananarama is the location. Breakfasts were wonderful. Staff is the best.
- our cabin was very comfortable with a nice shaded porch
- Many activities for guests, entertainment ect. , excellent dive shop.
- Amazing location, breathtaking, immaculate beach and property. Super friendly staff and dive shop. Great restaurants and bar. Great for children.
- The location of the resort was amazing. The beach was beautiful and incredible snorkeling.
Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments
One of our best sellers in West End! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments offers accommodations in West End, just 5 miles from Roatán.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Utila is 25 miles from Blue Waters Hotel and Apartments, and Corozal is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Manuel Galvez Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Very clean and we took full advantage of using the common area kitchen and hammocks!
- Valery was an absolutely fabulous, entertaining host who had all the information and was lovely to get to know. The rooftop kitchen and hammock space is great to make your own meals and relax. Nice hot shower with good water pressure and short stroll to the beach. Overall wonderful stay.
- Valerie was an exceptional host. She provided us with lost of information that we didn’t already know about the island. She gave us recommendations as to where to go, restaurants to visit and things to do. The outdoor kitchen on the upstairs covered patio was well stocked with kitchen utensils. It is a little off the beaten path, which is great if you prefer to be away from the louder noise of the main drag, and the rooms are basic, but very clean. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- Fridge and coffee maker in every room! Valerie was super friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean, and inviting. Water in shower got nice and hot (which has not been my experience elsewhere in similar hotels). Also loved having the terrace with a kitchen to prepare breakfast and hammocks to rest in!
The guest experience provided by Valerie at the front desk exceeds that of many luxury hotel chains.
The hotel is conveniently located in the tranquil area of West End, and most dive shops and restaurants are in walking distance.
The room is equipped with kitchenette and free water.
Fosters West Bay Resort
One of our best sellers in West Bay! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a restaurant, the Fosters West Bay Resort is in Roatán, right on a beautiful Caribbean beach. It provides free-use kayaks, plus free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.The air-conditioned bungalows here feature a cable TV, a sitting area and a dining area with a table, fridge and coffee maker. Some overlook the water.At Fosters West Bay Resort, there is a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace, and the on-site tour desk can help arrange a wide variety of activities, including snorkeling and fishing.The town of Coxen Hole, where Juan Manuel Galvez International Airport is located, can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Our room was literally “right on the water.” They also have a dive shop on the property. The staff was super friendly, especially Brian, and they helped us out with all of our questions. When we wanted to go off-site they were very helpful with their suggestions. The restaurant special on Monday night was 3 lobster tails with 2 sides for $17. This was among my top 5 meals of all-time. The mashed potatoes were a must-eat. Trust me. Great location and great value on our room. We will definitely be returning to Roatan at some point and will definitely consider Foster’s on our next visit. Thanks again for the amazing service, guys!!!
- The staff couldn’t have been any nicer to us. We truly felt like we were welcome there. Everything in the area is very “beachy”, casual, no pressure, and you are truly welcomed everywhere. We met many nice people, locals and visitors alike. The area reminded of us of Playa Del Carmen back many years ago. (if you were there, you know what I mean). We intended to visit more of the island, but in the end, we stayed within walking distance of our room for the entire stay. We fished, snorkeled almost everyday (from the beach), had some great food and great experiences.
- Emily is awesome in handling your reservation and needs while there. Thank you Emily! The staff in general was great. John at the Hideway took great care of us and made us feel special. Loved our bungalow overlooking the ocean. Roatan Dive Center was only 27 steps away. Thank you Mary and Al for taking such great care of all our diving!
- The location was marvelous. Easy access to many activities and the water taxis. The staff was extremely friendly and ready to help. The owner is a hands on person and was warm and welcoming. We like the individuality of the accommodations and the “mom and pop” feel of the property. One could have as much privacy as desired or interact with other guests if they wished.
- Very close to the beach, great personable staff, beautiful vegetation nearby, epic scenery
Top Hotels In Flowers Bay Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Flowers Bay to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Flowers Bay but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Flowers Bay. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!