10 Best Hotels To Stay In Florida City Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Florida City Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Florida City Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Florida City Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Florida City Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Florida City Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Florida City Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Florida City Florida:
Best Western Gateway To The Keys
In downtown Florida City, this motel provides a hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Guests can lounge next to the outdoor pool or see wild alligators 8 miles away in Everglades National Park.A flat-screen cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are included in all rooms at the Gateway to the Keys Best Western. Select rooms include a sitting area with a sofa.Guests can soak in the hot tub after a day of exploring South Florida. Meeting facilities and free on-site parking are available at Best Western Gateway to the Keys as well.North Key Largo is 20 miles away. Guests are also a 12-minute walk from shopping at the Florida Keys Outlet Center and 4 miles from watching NASCAR races at Homestead Miami Speedway.
- Has excellent breakfast, onsite nighttime security doing rounds.
- The property was very neat and clean. The continental breakfast was exceptionally good! There was lots of variety and even fresh fruit. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this motel highly.
- Good location for visiting the eastern Everglades.
Coffee was available 24/7.
Staff helpful and obliging.
No problems throughout our stay.
- Friendliness of all the staff we met.The high standard of cleanliness of the rooms Very good breakfast and good quality
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Florida City-Gateway To Keys
Located on Route 1 and 2.5 miles from downtown Homestead, this elegantly decorated Holiday Inn Express features an outdoor pool and patio. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florida City-Gateway to Keys offers bright rooms with cable TV and a coffee maker. A microwave and refrigerator are included.Guests of the Florida City Holiday Inn Express are welcome to enjoy the outdoor pool and spacious deck. A business center and laundry services are also available.A hot breakfast buffet including eggs, fresh fruit and cinnamon rolls is served each morning.The Holiday Inn Gateway to Keys is less than 5 miles from Miami-Homestead Speedway and 6 miles from the Everglades Alligator Farm.
- The free breakfast was great. More food than I expected
- Comfy bed and decent breakfast spread, good variety. Husband especially liked the cinnamon rolls.
Cleaniless. Great staff. Comfort a plus..
Very clean pool&area.. great breakfast
Very busy staff workers
- What restaurant. Breakfast was okay. Not terrific.
- Convenient location, great value compared to comparable hotels in area, comfortable room, large screen TV, full cafeteria breakfast.
Quality Inn Florida City – Homestead
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn Florida City – Homestead offers accommodations in Florida City, just 29 miles from Miami.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 25 miles from Quality Inn Florida City , and Homestead is 1.7 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Staff was very helpful. Checked us in at late night, 3:00 in the morning.
Good location, next to the Highway. Perfect for one night stay, or for a base to visit the Everglades, and nearby attractions. Room was big and spacious, wifi is good. There are fridge, safe, and coffee maker in the room. Bathroom also big.
Lots of parking lots. Staff was kind.
- Clean facility, very friendly staff, nice outdoor spaces for sitting – pool, etc. Good breakfast, fast checkout, great location, gas station, restaurants close by, easy access to highway 1 to the Keys.
- Good place to stay for visit to Everglades good facilities good breakfast nice staff
- The location is fine to get to the everglades or keys
Knights Inn Florida City
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Knights Inn Florida City offers accommodations in Florida City.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 28 miles from Knights Inn Florida City, and Key Largo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Owner as a rude piece of scum employee checked us in and put it in the wrong building or room and I got a phone call very early the next morning screaming at me we’re not supposed to be in that room and I needed to pay an extra $20 because it was three people instead of two which I paid for three people what’s a girl the night before and the stupid b**** kept yelling at me but you book it online for 2 my husband just passed away on Sunday and we were in the process of moving to the other house so I didn’t need her and when you walk on the floor your feet would get tg black and it had a bad smell in the room
- The staff on site at checkin was delightful! Great location, lots of places nearby.
- This place was horrible. The room had blood on the walls. The phone didn’t work and the lock on the door was broke. We asked for another room and the staff told us if we didn’t like it we could leave. I would never recommend this place to anyone.
- Room was clean with nice beds. Friendly staff. Good location for a stopover to the Keys. Convenient to restaurants and stores.
- Very comfortable bed and rather big room with enough space for our stuff. There also was a fridge in the room, which was nice. The Motel also has a pool. We didn’t use it because we were only there for one day but I appreciated it.
Baymont Inn & Suites Florida City
Baymont Inn & Suites Florida City offers accommodations in Florida City.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami is 28 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Florida City, and Key Largo is 26 miles away. Miami International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The prices were not wat i expected it was a little pricey then what i expected to pay but the overall layout location and design of the hotel made up for it i enjoyed my stay the room was spacious clean and fully loaded with amenities i would recommend the hotel except for the prices were a little steep
- Close to restaurants and Everglades.right off turnpike.
- It was clean and quite. It looked like they had e done some remodeling to the hotel which many need to do.
- Overall it was a pleasant stay. Nice rooms and friendly staff. The pool was a plus and very clean. Area attractions are easy to get to from this location.
- the location was great to get back and forth to the racetrack. the ac worked great in the room.
Days Inn Florida City
Days Inn Florida City is located in Florida City, just 28 miles from Miami.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 25 miles from Days Inn Florida City, and Homestead is 1.4 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Hotel was run down and filthy. We would not recommend to anyone
- Room was quite clean. Not bad location. Polite staff. Ok for one night stay.
- The front desk evening staff had one lady that was so caring, loving and good at what she does. After a long day of traveling she was what you need! Wish I remembered her name. She deserves to be recognized!
- Come here often. Prices are great. Breakfast is always delicious!
- The hotel was being updated- the location is great if going to the Keys
Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City
Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City is located in Florida City, just 28 miles from Miami.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Key Largo is 25 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Florida City, and Homestead is 1.2 miles from the property. Miami International Airport is 27 miles away.
- Staff were super friendly, lots of free parking and plenty of stores and restaurants nearby. The bed was the most comfortable I’ve found in a hotel room to date. Easy access to the Florida Keys.
- Convenient location for my stay. Easy access to turnpike.
- The location was great. I was here to visit everglades national park and it was perfect.
- Staff was extremely courteous and helpful – Lianny was especially helpful and professional.
- The staff was polite and courteous. We were welcomed with a couple of bottles of water and a peanut bar (if you’re a Hilton Honors member). The breakfast was average but complimentary so can’t really complain. My wife and I chose to have breakfast at Cracker Barrel, which is a stone’s throw away from Home2 Suites, for 2 out of 3 days that we stayed here. Even though the hotel is not situated in the fanciest of locations, it’s still in close proximity to Walmart and a few restaurants. Parking outside was never a problem.
One of our top picks in Homestead.Within walking distance of local shops and restaurants and a short drive from the beautiful Florida Keys, this hotel features a free buffet breakfast with hot items and in-room microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Start the day at the Floridian Hotel with a cup of coffee from in-room coffee makers. Take advantage of free on-site laundry facilities or relax after a long day in the outdoor pool. Free high-speed internet access is also available.Endless recreational activities, including golf and tennis are available only a short distance from the Hotel Floridian. With nearby access to the Florida Toll Road, easily explore the surrounding areas.
- Lovely pool, Nice breakfast, friendly staff and great location to see Everglades, Key Largo & Key Biscayne all short drives from here.
- The location was good. It was easy to find a restaurant nearby.
- Helpful staff, printed a document for me. Great location next to Mario’s restaurant, across street from huge shopping center. Near Everglades, and Robert is Here fruit stand for great real fruit milkshakes on the way.
Good location – staff were friendly and very accommodating.
Breakfast was good and plentiful.
Breakfast was awesome
Fruit and coffee all day was bonus
Staff was prompt
Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead
This Homestead, Florida hotel is 11 miles from the Everglades. The hotel offers a business center, gym, heated outdoor pool and rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn and Suites Miami-South/Homestead rooms include a coffee maker. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.Homestead Hampton Inn and Suites provides a daily continental breakfast and coffee. The hotel also has a convenience store.The Hampton Inn and Suites is within a 35-minute drive of Miami. The Homestead Miami Speedway is 4 miles from the hotel.
- The waffles were delicious! But I think they watered down the strip. I’ve never had syrup that poured out water at First, then gradually poured out syrup. So the first couple of bites of my waffle were a bit soggy.
- Everything was excellent breakfast, the room and the staff.
- Could have been more facilities, pool was ok but less than good coffee and no bar!
- Spacious room, quiet air con unit, comfy bed, plenty of places to plug in chargers, plenty of towels, couldn’t hear the busy road very much and breakfast was ok. Close to restaurants and a supermarket.
- Staff was very friendly. Perfect location to visit the Everglades.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Redland offers accommodations in Homestead, just 27 miles from Miami. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.There is room service at the property.Miami Beach is 31 miles from Hotel Redland, and Key Largo is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 25 miles from Hotel Redland.
- Very non-chain. Totally refreshing. Chef owner (dinner was delicious). The staff were welcoming.
- Historic site, comfortable, nice staff, nice restaurant
Overall, I liked everything! The food in the restaurant was amazing, very friendly staff, the room was cute and cozy. I felt like I was ‘home’. I would definitely return for another stay!
I chose the hotel because of the historic aspect and because I like B&Bs that have lots of character. This hotel had that character! It was very quiet too–just what I needed to unwind.
- Nice restaurant on site and friendly staff. Had old Florida charm. Great spot to stop before heading to the keys. If you like a Hilton this isn’t for you, if you like a bed as breakfast type place it hits the mark.
- Staff very friendly. Great history to the building with old photos and information
Top Hotels In Florida City Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Florida City Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Florida City Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Florida City Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!