Flora is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Flora. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Flora. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Flora. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Flora right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Flora with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Flora.
10 Best Hotels In Flora:
Holland Lodge Paramaribo
One of our best sellers in Paramaribo! Holland Lodge Paramaribo offers accommodations in Paramaribo.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Zanderij Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Employees and owners are very friendly and considered.
- The breakfast was good since they had Surinamese and continental. The bed was OK and they changed linen often. Internet was very god.
- We liked it very much, the breakfast was very good.
- The helpfulness and the friendliness of the owner, always there, with excellent knowledge of the country.
- the food was nice and the staff was very polite very nice guys
Guesthouse AlbergoAlberga offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 26 miles from Guesthouse AlbergoAlberga.
- Nice colonial deco, comfy terrace with street view, back terrace small pool. Friendly, helpful and patient staff, the ladies really pay attention to their guests. Amazing location right in centre,next to waterkant, onafhankelijkheidsplein and the central busstop a little further. Good price makes it available to different people from all around which makes it great for networking.The architecture brings a historical authentic vibe yet its taken good care of.
- Nice quiet little guest house in the slightly dishelleved UNESCO World Heritage part of town. The streets around were usually quiet as well and I found a few good restaurants an esay walk away. There is a smoking area at the back of the building.
- Nice hotel in the colonial area of the city . Value for money not far from the city center ! Helpful staff .
- The breakfast was good, worth the cost. The bedroom was spacious but the room was not cleaned for the during of our stay. On Saturday evening we had to remove our garbage from the room.
- I have stay there many of times so it was prfect for me
La Petite Maison
La Petite Maison offers accommodations in Paramaribo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 25 miles from La Petite Maison.
- historical building in front of the water en in the city centre
De kamer was prima, goed bed, schone badruimte. Echter wat rumoerig in de avonduren, maar dat is de waterkant nou eenmaal.
Het ontbijt was prima, personeel heel vriendelijk en de tuin heel mooi. Zeker voor herhaling vatbaar.
- Goed ontbijt, ruime kamer, vriendelijk personeel en centrale locatie
- Het personeel. Kamer was schoon en werd goed bijgehouden. En de locatie. Heel centraal. Uitzicht vanaf het grote balkon (gezamelijk) was heel mooi. Op de rivier.
- le staff vraiment sympa, ambiance d’auberge chaleureuse loin du grand complexe à touriste.
The Golden Truly Hotel & Casino
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, The Golden Truly Hotel & Casino offers accommodations in Paramaribo. There is a restaurant and guests can have fun at the casino. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Zanderij Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- I like the location, price, pool and the room itself.
- The staff was amazing. The beds were always covered with clean sheets,the staff were always ready to assist In any way possible.
- The sheets and extra bed i loved . My wife enjoyed the tv and hot and cold shower.
- The staff was very friendly. My room was cozy and comfy.
- La disponibilité du personnel et le petit déjeuner.
Eco Resort Inn
One of our top picks in Paramaribo.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Eco Resort Inn is located in Paramaribo. The hotel has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.Zanderij Airport is 26 miles from the property.
Nice budget room with good beds on ground floor. We were lucky to have a reasanable view but the cheaper rooms might look over the parking lot.
The rooms are clean.
They have a safe and ironboard.
Lovely birds in the garden
- This place is centrally located for the night life. It is also a 10 minute walk from the city centre, but there are also busses stopping right in front. The rooms are spacious and clean, they offer a good breakfast, and you can use all facilities from the neighboring Torarica hotel.
– The staff was really really nice, especially the lady in the reception desk. I immediately felt comfortable when I arrived thanks to her. They also helped me to find a taxi to go back to Albina when my driver suddenly disappeared. They were very professional.
– The breakfast was fantastic : they cook fried eggs in front of you, there are fruits, crepes (Pannekoek), I would just add some chocolate sauce for the crepes, orange juice and some pastries.
– The swimming pool is not big but it’s well laid down. It looks like a cocoon and was very peaceful.
+ Nice view from the swimming pool area
+ Pleasant small relaxing areas along the hotel path
+ OK breakfast (for the room price)
- breakfats but you need to have french baguette, and new baby chair
- Nice budget room with good beds on ground floor. We were lucky to have a reasanable view but the cheaper rooms might look over the parking lot.
Q-Inn Boutique Hotel
One of our best sellers in Paramaribo! Q-Inn Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 27 miles from Q-Inn Boutique Hotel.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel was really nice!
Great hotel/ rooms.
The main staff (front desk and manager) no good. Not friendly, barely speaks English. Apparently. The owner just placed anyone without experience and knowledge of how to operate a hotel at the forefront of such a nice establishment.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. I’ve also found help in my own language. I took early check in, and late check out, free of charge. Thanks! They’ve stored my luggage safe and for free until my return. It’s true they have airport shuttle but is as an extra fee that will be charged at your final account, which I personally recommend, they organized for me a safe transportation at the right time, obviously if you are interested in the airport shuttle you should write the property first. Thanks!
Night shift staffs were very friendly and helpful.
Nice and quiet location.
Clean and tidy.
- Excellent location, Amazingly helpful and friendly staff who always assisted me with a smile, unbelievable view from my room, and NETFLIX for my evenings.
Ramada Paramaribo Princess
Showcasing a terrace and fitness center, Ramada Paramaribo Princess is located in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Zanderij Airport is 26 miles away.
- We had a good sized room; in fact it turned out to be a large suite. The bed was comfortable and breakfast (served in the 4th floor restaurant) was very good. Staff were friendly and approachable; and were happy to help with our arrangements. As there is a casino on the ground floor, I guess that rooms on higher floors are best to avoid noise. The hotel is usefully located for all the major sights.
1. Excellent Location With Rooftop Pool And A Club
2. A busy casino at the lobby giving free water
3. A lounge and a bar at the rooftop with polite staff
4. There are pubs next door
- The rooms are nice and clean. Decent breakfast. Nice pool with view over the river. Many sights like the Fort, Basilica and lovely Palmentuin are a very short walk away.
- The property was well maintained and clean. Staff was very courteous. Loved my room , very spacious and clean.
- The breakfast was extraordinary! The omelette station and the fresh French toast or not to be missed! The pool is small but enough to cool down a bit!
Rais Caribbean Hotel Apartments
Rais Caribbean Hotel Apartments offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a computer are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Zanderij Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The room was comfortable and owners friendly and helpful.
- The serenity of the place, the porch area for dining and the politeness of staff.
- The area was beautiful .No staff available .No assistant when needed .To me it’s a private home with few rooms extra to make a money from the property.
- The place in a rich neighbour hood and very quite great place to relax
- Bed is very comfortable and Air condition is perfect for the room.
Hotel Bar Restaurant Emergency 911
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Bar Restaurant Emergency 911 offers accommodations in Paramaribo. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the pool, river or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel North Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel North Resort offers accommodations in Paramaribo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Zanderij Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The room was so clean and bathroom.. i will definitely stay there again… the breakfast was excellent too…
- L’accueil, le service, la tranquillité, le grand espace dans le lit, et dans la chambre. La simplicité des lieux donne l’impression de se sentir un peu comme chez soi avec le plus du service restauration.
- L’accueil était sympathique. La piscine était jolis ainsi que son cadre.
- Logement très spacieux. Massage de qualité sur place
- Tout me plaît dans cet établissement, et c’est sûr que je vais y retourner.
Top Hotels In Flora Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Flora to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Flora but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Flora. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!