10 Best Hotels To Stay In Flat Rock Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Flat Rock Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Flat Rock Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Flat Rock Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Flat Rock Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Flat Rock Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Flat Rock Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Flat Rock Michigan:
Baymont Inn & Suites Flat Rock
Located in Flat Rock in the region of Michigan, 20 miles from Detroit, Baymont Inn & Suites Flat Rock features a hot tub and fitness center. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 18 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Flat Rock, and Novi is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 10 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites Flat Rock.
- The front desk staff was very nice and helpful , the room was clean and i felt very comfortable . I work for a hotel myself and being treated good when I first walked in was a great feeling .
- I liked being able to have a late check-in and having breakfast available. The young lady that handled our request was awesome!
- I really liked the hotel and the room was super nice.
- Love the new modern decor. The full breakfast was greatly appreciated. I especially liked the indoor pool and hot tub. All at a super rate!
- Location, was great right off of a major highway. Location of our room next to the pool/fitness center.
Best Western Woodhaven Inn
Located in Woodhaven in the region of Michigan, 17 miles from Detroit, Best Western Woodhaven Inn features a sauna and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Windsor is 16 miles from Woodhaven Inn, and Novi is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Was extremely surprised and happy with the room. Very clean and comfirtable.
- We didn’t have bacon, but the eggs were good. Staff was VERY friendly!
- Restaurant,Bar, Indoor Pool,Sauna, Clean Rooms, Location!!
Great pillows. very good mattress. The room was fresh and clean. Everything was in good repair. Very good TV
Bedside placard gave all necessary information concisely. No need to search for information.
- The bar inside the hotel was great, staff was very pleasant. Made us feel completely welcomed.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodhaven
Located a 20 minute drive south of Central Detroit, this hotel is 5 miles from Southland Center shopping mall. It serves a hot breakfast every morning and features an indoor pool.Free Wi-Fi access and cable TV are included in every room at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Woodhaven. They come with a refrigerator and tea and coffee-making facilities.Guests can work out in the fitness center or play in the game room at the Woodhaven Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.Both the Henry Ford Museum and Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport are 15 miles from the hotel.
- The breakfast was good and well taken care of by staff
- The room was large with the perfect amount of space for a crib that they provided!
- The breakfast overall was good fresh and plentiful. The woman who ran the breakfast was fabulous. She raced around constantly to make sure all bins were full and never hesitated to help me find something if I didn’t see it.
- The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was delcious hot and good variety. Cookies and lemon water in the lobby.
- Easy access to I75 and all major traffic corridors, pool and jacuzzi spotless, breakfast selection awesome with daily variety, staff warm and welcoming. I’d stay here again
Motel 6 Detroit – Southgate
Conveniently located off highway I-75 near downtown Detroit, Motel 6 – Southgate is 10 miles from Detroit Metro International Airport and offers contemporary services. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at the motel provides a TV with cable channels and a desk. Private bathrooms are complete with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. Extras include air conditioning.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Southgate’s Motel 6. Other amenities available at the motel include laundry facilities and vending machines. The property provides free parking.Gibraltar Trade Center is a 7-minute drive from the motel.
- I guess you get what you pay for but this didn’t come close to my expectation for this chain
- How the room is set up. The staff is great all qwick to me any and all expectations that’s why I was going to Motel 6 when I’m traveling for business and or leisure
- The second shift clerk was great, and the main reason I would return.
- Upgraded flat screen t.v.a bit of comfort but not much.
- What eggs there was no eggs but there was bed bugs in multiple rooms they show on the roomz on the internet which look five star and remodeled but there the same as if it was the cross country inn baxk in like 88
La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate
Featuring a fitness center on site, this Southgate, Michigan hotel is within 10 miles of The Henry Ford Museum and Detroit McNamara Terminal.With free Wi-Fi, each room provides a flat-screen cable TV, free toiletries and a private bathroom at La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate. Styled in dark wood furnishings, this room provides red accents.A 24-hour front desk is provided. A laundromat is also available at La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate.Wayne State University and Fisher Theatre are within 15 miles of La Quinta Inn Detroit Southgate.
- The lobby was nice and inviting. Checking in was easy and stress free. The room and bed were nice and clean. The breakfast was good quality food and the waffles were good.
- Staff was friendly and accommodating . Breakfast was great, no sugar free syrup for people with diabetes
- The room was clean, and the hotel was quiet. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly.
- Not enough for breakfast. Could have had eggs and sausage.
The staff was outstanding. Very friendly and helpful.
We might stay again
Howard Johnson Metro Airport
One of our top picks in Romulus.Howard Johnson Metro Airport is located in Romulus, 16 miles from Detroit and 17 miles from Windsor. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Novi is 18 miles from Howard Johnson Metro, and Ann Arbor is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The hotel is very close to the airport. The front desk staff was nice when I told him about how DIRTY everything was, but didn’t do anything to rectify it (except offer me 10% off my next stay).
- No breakfast available…too early. Coffee was cold 🙁
- Excellent location. Very easy access to the airport
- Location Location Location Location Location.
- Everything was comfortable the wifi the free WiFi I like the customer service it was good.
Knights Inn Metro Airport
One of our best sellers in Romulus! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Knights Inn Metro Airport offers accommodations in Romulus, just 16 miles from Detroit.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Windsor is 16 miles from Knights Inn Metro Airport, and Novi is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Superb service from Fadi at the front desk. I left my bag on the airport shuttle and he called to make sure it was delivered. Very attentive, friendly — the perfect person for the job.
- The Knights Inn was close to the airport. We have stayed there before
- The room was comfortable and clean, and the staff were friendly. There’s a Wendy’s right next door
- Beds were super comfortable. As in mattress was excellent! Not usually the case in an older, cheaper hotel. Microwave and fridge are also a fantastic bonus at this cost point. Early morning airport pick up a breeze.
- The bed was comfortable and the tv is a nice size. You get what you pay for
Hampton Inn Detroit/Southgate
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Hampton Inn Detroit/Southgate is located in Southgate in the region of Michigan.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Detroit is 13 miles from Hampton Inn Detroit/Southgate, and Windsor is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Detroit Metro Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I was able to sleep well on the bed. It was close to major roads and places to eat.
- The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was good
- The rooms were nice. The shower was amazing with so many settings for my sore morning shoulders.
- The breakfast and staff were terrific. I was very disappointed because the two queen bed and pull out couch I reserved through booking.com was actually a two queen room after purchase and confirmation went through and I could never get thru to booking.com to see why after three calls on hold for over 30 min each time. But thanks to the staff for extra pillows and blankets to accommadate my family.
- Location was right off interstate and easy to get to downtown
Comfort Suites – Southgate Detroit
Located off Interstate 75, this hotel is 15 minutes’ drive from downtown Detroit. It features an indoor pool, a daily breakfast buffet and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and a work desk are provided in each room at Comfort Suites – Southgate Detroit. The traditionally styled rooms feature warm colors; a microwave, a fridge and a coffee maker are included.The Southgate Detroit Comfort Suites offers a fitness room and a business center on site for guest use. Laundry facilities and meeting rooms are also available.Detroit Metropolitan Airport is a 10-minute drive from this hotel. It is within a 5-minute drive of popular restaurants, shopping centers and other attractions.
- THE BREAKFAST WAS FAIR THE BED WAS GREAT AND THE ROOM WAS CLEAN
- We stay there every time we are in the area. It has everything we need to make us feel at home. Great staff. When we visit our children they have small homes, big families.
- My room was big, nice and clean the bed was wonderful
- The lobby presentation and the rooms were spacious enough.
- staff was very kind and place was very very clean.
Days Inn & Suites Detroit Metropolitan Airport
One of our best sellers in Romulus! This Romulus Days Inn is located at Detroit Metro Airport and offers a free 24-hour shuttle. A gym, full-service restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi are featured at the hotel.The guest rooms at Detroit Metropolitan Days Inn offer cable TV, a work desk and a clock radio. Some rooms are equipped with a microwave and refrigerator.A hot continental breakfast is served daily and guests can also dine at the on-site Wings Bar and Grill. Detroit Metropolitan Airport Days Inn offers a business center and safety deposit boxes in the lobby.Ford Field is just a 15-minute drive from this Detroit Airport Days Inn. Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village and the Ford Motor Company World Headquarters are also 15 minutes away.
- The proximity to the airport, the professional staff and a warm place to sleep with a roof over my head was nice.
- I was charged for towels they said wasn’t in the room…Which I gave to housekeeping!
- Everything was just as I needed to make my trip a happy one. I even had help digging my car out after a massive snowfall!
- Close to airport. Good onsite restaurant. Comfortable room with decent amenities. No noise. Friendly staff.
- Very close to the airport, 10 minutes in the shuttle. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes.
Top Hotels In Flat Rock Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Flat Rock Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Flat Rock Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Flat Rock Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!