10 Best Hotels To Stay In Flagler Beach Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Flagler Beach Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Flagler Beach Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Flagler Beach Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Flagler Beach Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Flagler Beach Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Flagler Beach Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Flagler Beach Florida:
Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast Town Center
One of our top picks in Flagler Beach.Located in Flagler Beach in the region of Florida, 30 miles from St. Augustine, Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast Town Center features an outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Daytona Beach is 21 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast, and Saint Augustine Beach is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 22 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Palm Coast Town Center.
- Clean, comfortable, quiet room in an ideal location for our purposes of visiting family in the area and enjoying Flagler Beach!
- The Inn was clean and welcoming the staff attentive and the coffee was strong!Great accommodations.
- Nice clean room and bathroom. Kuerig and fridge in room. Breakfast was great for the price, all you can eat. Nice lounge, pool and outside patio. Staff was very friendly.
- Staff were friendly on check in.Room was clean although sheets and pillowcases were rather wrinkled.
- The staff was awesome! They all greeted you with a smile and hello! Food was very good, hot breakfast was great as well!
Topaz Motel – Flagler Beach
One of our top picks in Flagler Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Flagler Beach, Florida, this hotel is 3 miles east of Interstate 95. It features an outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi is available in the guest rooms.The rooms at Topaz Motel also include a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. A sitting area and 39-inch flat-screen TV are available as well.The Motel Topaz is minutes from Municipal Pier. Pristine Beach and Flagler Beach are within driving distance of this motel.
- Great location across the street from the ocean and plenty of restaurants.
- Room was oversized; staff friendly and located across the road from beach
- The room was fantastic. It was old and decorated for the time period and the view of the ocean was magnificent. The room had a balcony with chairs. Unfortunately, it was still a little cold to sit out for too long.
- I’m from Ft. Lauderdale where they’ve practically developed the city into a mere shadow of itself, eliminating all of the old Florida charm and magic that made it such a great place to grow up. The Topaz would never exist today there so it was refreshing in that it is a small hotel across the street from the beach and convenient.
- The guy at check in was very helpful and professional. The rooms have been renovated and they did a pretty good job. Would rather not have tile floors but understandable being right on the beach. View was great.
Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast
This hotel is located off Interstate-95 and is 9.5 miles from downtown Palm Coast. The hotel offers an outdoor pool, lobby store and rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn & Suites Palm Coast rooms include a coffee maker and hair dryers. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi.Palm Coast Hampton Inn provides guests breakfast buffet. The hotel also has a gym and laundry facilities.Hampton Inn is 4 miles from Flagler Beach, which features ocean access. The hotel is 20 miles from the Matanzas State Forest.
- Good staff. Good location. Parking lot lights glows through curtains at night – -no sleep.
- Room was dirty, dog hair, shaving hair, trash behind the lamp table, smelled pf mold.
- The room was well appointed except for the wooden bench at the end of the bed that I stumbled over in the dark!!
- Good breakfast selection and very well maintained. Very comfortable beds.
- The bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast provided a wide assortment of delicious options. The shower had great water pressure! Also – the furniture was also arranged in a sensible way to accommodate comfortable seating & placement of luggage, and there were plenty of outlets to charge our phones & laptop.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Coast
One of our top picks in Flagler Beach.Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel in Palm Coast, Florida is within driving distance of beautiful Flagler Beach and other area attractions.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Coast offers a free breakfast daily, featuring a selection of fresh food, coffee and juice. After breakfast, guests can relax and take advantage of the in-room cable television.The Daytona International Speedway is located 23 miles (23 miles) from the Palm Coast Holiday Inn Express. Guests can enjoy a day of sightseeing in historic downtown St. Augustine or visit nearby Daytona Beach to browse for souvenirs.
- Comfy bedding, room was spacious, breakfast was included and better than expected
We had been searching for a hotel to stay at for a mini
Vacation and were beyond happy we found you.The staff was friendly and greeted us with smiles,the room looked clean and orderly.We stayed overnight so we were pleased to see the breakfast awaiting us in the morning.The building location is away from main traffic but a short trip to any nearby stores.Its also only Afew minutes from the beach!Overall our trip was amazing and we can’t wait to come back!
- Very difficult to find on a busy street. Very poor signage for a major hotel that is located far off the road behind and hidden by Hampton Inns & suites.
- The staff was really nice and welcoming. It was a quite place didn’t hear any noise.
- clean and comfortable allllll staff was wonderful
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95
One of our top picks in Palm Coast – and a guest favorite.
Fairfield Inn offers modern accommodation a 10-minute drive from the Atlantic beaches and central Palm Coast. It features a nearby golf club, a pool with hot tub and a well-equipped gym.Fitted with free internet access, rooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast I-95 also include a large flat-screen TV. There is a spacious seating area with couches and a work desk with ergonomic chair.Guests can enjoy a hot daily breakfast buffet at the restaurant of the hotel. They can also experience outdoor dining thanks to the on-site barbecue facilities.Ocean Hammock Golf Club is 2 miles from Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Coast, and Bulow Plantation Ruins is 9.8 miles away. Free Parking is available on site.
- Staff was great. Facilities were clean. Breakfast great too.
- The breakfast was full of different varieties of food & there were many healthy ones to choose from & the coffee was very very good. The room was clean bright & cheerful & ALL the staff was very nice
- The many choices that was available, eggs, sausage. Oatmeal,cereal, fruits and more
- Breakfast had a lot of selections and the breakfast host was friendly and accommodating.
- Regular Fairfield/Marriot room, clean and comfy bed/shower and room with modern decoration.
Days Inn Palm Coast
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.This hotel in Palm Coast, Florida, features an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. Flagler Beach is only a 15-minute drive from this Days Inn.The modern rooms at Days Inn Palm Coast are decorated with neutral and brown colors and dark wood furniture. Each is equipped with a microwave and refrigerator and coffee maker.Palm Coast Days Inn offers a continental breakfast each morning in the dining room. Guests can use the business center or workout in the gym.Old Kings Commons Mall is a 10-minute drive from this hotel and Washington Oaks State Gardens Park is a 15-minute drive away. The Daytona International Speedway is 30 minutes away by car.
- It is an amazing hotel and the staff was very helpful
- The location of the hotel to beaches and resteraunts.
- Easy access to interstate and other locations. Quiet and comfortable.
- Ease of location while traveling to Port Canaveral
Very helpful staff. Helped with directions. Liked the breakfast choices.
Bed was very restful. Room was quiet.
Microtel Inn & Suites Palm Coast
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Microtel Inn & Suites Palm Coast offers accommodations in Palm Coast. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.St. Augustine is 24 miles from Microtel Inn Palm Coast, and Daytona Beach is 26 miles from the property. Daytona Beach Airport is 27 miles away.
- LOVED the breakfast! Easy booking and even though I preferred a bottom floor I still had a nice room.
The room manager Stacey ensure all the rooms services and special request was met. However the front desk staff was very unprofessional have us waiting while she is outside smoking her cigarette.
The chef was very friendly at the breakfast table.
- That they moved us after the first two nights of listening to a stupid dog bark all night in the room next to us!
- When I went to check in the front desk clerk was very rude and giving me a hard time. The manger had to be called, the manager was very polite and helpful. I checking out because the room wasn’t clean and smelled, when I called the front desk the staff told me it would be additional fee to change room and also I had to pay $5 for parking, it’s not like the hotel is located at the airport. I checked into a near by hotel which didn’t charge for parking and the room was less and alot cleaner and the staff was friendly. I would never stay at this hotel again, VERY BAD EXPERIENCE
- Complimentary breakfast was outstanding. Every employee we came in contact with was friendly & helpful. Beds were super comfy & even had extra pillows. Ample towels in bath & was very clean overall. Very, very happy with our stay & will definitely stay again if the need arises. Thak you for the wonderful stay!! 🙂 8 thumbs up, lol (2 each from the 4 of us)
Econo Lodge Palm Coast
One of our top picks in Palm Coast.Econo Lodge Palm Coast is located in Palm Coast, just 24 miles from St. Augustine.All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Daytona Beach is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Palm Coast, and Saint Augustine Beach is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Daytona Beach Airport, 27 miles from Econo Lodge Palm Coast.
- The room was clean and it was pretty quiet. The location was convenient to our destination and to shopping and dining. The staff was helpful. Breakfast was decent. They had a waffle maker which I really enjoy.
- The maintenance man, I forgot his name, was very helpful and friendly.
- The breakfast was very good and room was very comfortable.
- Very clean and next to gas station and several stores
- Not a Thing.. This is a crack den.. afraid for our lives.. checked in 6:12 p.m. checked out 6:23 p.m.
Days Inn Ormond Beach/Daytona
This Florida hotel offers guest rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO. Days Inn Ormond Beach features an outdoor pool and is 6 miles from Ormond Beach.Rooms provide microwaves and refrigerators. They also have coffee makers.Ormond Beach Days Inn serves breakfast and offers guests laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk.Days Inn is less than one mile from the Bruce Rossmeyer Harley-Davidson showroom and 3 miles from Addison Blockhouse Historic State Park. It is within 14 miles of Daytona International Speedway, Daytona Beach International Airport and Museum of Arts & Science.
- coffee maker nice but should have more coffee packets like 4 maid was wonderful , bed very comfty, id stay again and now I might only stay at days inns thank you all
- Clean and quiet….everyone from housekeeping to the front desk took responsibility for anything I needed with a friendly attitude. The personalized experience I had with these folks while I stayed was the absolute best. And let me just add, I read someone had an issue with their bed, I am baffled because my bed was super comfy. I did have a suggestion add more than two types of cereal corn flakes and Raisin Bran, add waffle maker, add muffins only one type pastry. Everything else was perfect.
Glad to get a room. Nascar starts up and all hotels are filled.
The beds are comfortable and the place was clean.
- The room had not been cleaned – trash everywhere and dirt in the bed. When I went back to ask for a refund the staff member didn’t say a word / no apology- NOTHING!! I will NEVER stay at another Days Inn.
- The carpet was extremely dirty. Doors dirty. Room smelled horrible!
Super 8 – Ormond Beach
Just off Interstate 95, this motel features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Destination Daytona is across from the property.Rooms at the Super 8 Ormond Beach are simply decorated and include cable TV. Each room is also equipped with ironing facilities and a private bathroom.Guests of the Ormond Beach Super 8 have access to an on-site laundromat and a business center. A 24-hour front desk and vending machines are available for added convenience.Daytona International Speedway is 15 miles from the motel. Ormond Beach is a 15 minute drive away.
- This is my second time I stayed here and will definitely will stay again. Room was a smoking room at my request and their fee for an animal is very reasonable. When I checked in their computer was down but didn’t take them long to get me checked in. Great personable people. My last room didn’t have a microwave but this one did it was a nice surprise
- It was easy in, easy out. Clean comfortable room. Very friendly staff.
- It was horrible. Dirty, bugs, the bed was broken when we checked in. Never again
- Ample parking, pleasant staff, free in-room coffee, cable TV with my favorite channels, etc.
- very clean easy to find nice staff comfortable bed
Top Hotels In Flagler Beach Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Flagler Beach Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Flagler Beach Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Flagler Beach Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!