10 Best Hotels To Stay In Flaggs Trailer Park Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Flaggs Trailer Park Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Flaggs Trailer Park Maine:
Cutty Sark Motel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Cutty Sark Motel offers accommodations in York Beach.Each room is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Ogunquit is 6 miles from Cutty Sark Motel, and Portsmouth is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from Cutty Sark Motel.
- View of ocean was great. Bed was very comfortable.
- The room was clean and welcoming. The beds were very comfortable. And the view was spectacular.
- It had a comfortable king bed with a view right onto the beach/ocean. They provided coffee and pastries for breakfast in the morning
- The ocean breezes blowing in made naps/sleeping great!
- The view from the room. The complimentary muffins and coffee in the morning.
Sea Latch Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Sea Latch Inn is located in York Beach in the region of Maine, just 6 miles from Ogunquit. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.Portsmouth is 9 miles from Sea Latch Inn, and Hampton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The room was clean, air conditioner worked, bathroom clean,,microwave and refrigerator worked. Pool was clean
- Great location, beach was right across the street along with the trolley stop. Very convenient. Room was a good size for me and my husband.
- The room was better than I thought it would be. We decided last minute to go To York and it was the only hotel left, but it did not dissapoint! The woman working that checked us in was a little rude, but I can deal with that. Room was clean, bed was comfy.. whirlpool tub.. right across from beach. I’d stay again.
- Great location, near lighthouse and across from beaches. Trolley to shops. Pool nice and open late.
- You cannot beat the location! A walk across the street and you are on York Beach. If, for some bizarre reason that doesn’t work for you, they have a well maintained pool to enjoy in the property.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in the Long Sands Beach neighborhood in York Beach, 6 miles from Ogunquit, Anchorage Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi. The inn has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Portsmouth is 9 miles from Anchorage Inn, and Hampton is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- When we got there our toilet was clogged we called downstairs to office and they were up fixing it two minutes later. All the staff were very friendly. The weather was bad when we got there the road was closed, so we called the hotel and asked if we could still get there and they gave us directions using their evacuation route which was very helpful. Love staying here!
- Loved the view and how quickly staff responded to the storm and extremely high tide. Everyone was extremely pleasant to deal with.
- The room was very clean and the ocean view was excellent.
- Exquisite view! Rooms were clean and well maintained.
- Don’t like the “bar and café” situation. Over priced. Uncomfortable, Does not add to the visit. Almost all motels offer free breakfast so this one is out of the loop on food
The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House is located in York Beach in the region of Maine. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ogunquit is 6 miles from The Lighthouse Inn & Carriage House, and Portsmouth is 10 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was nice, room was beautiful, close to beach
- The staff made the experience. The 20 seconds it takes to walk to long beach is a great advertising point, I was out of me room and on the beach every morning with a cup of coffee!
- Big clean room. Nice property. Close to beach area.
- I stayed in early October. Though the hotel was not right on the ocean, I could hear it from my window!. It was a quiet space to enjoy the fall weather.
- It is nice to be able to meet and talk to actual Owners of the property. They were friendly and helpful regarding information regarding some of the local attractions.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering an on-site restaurant, Stones Throw is located in York Beach, Maine. Guests at the property can enjoy ocean views from the decks at both the main building and the motel building. Free WiFi access is offered.Each room has a TV, air conditioning and a balcony. There is also a refrigerator. Private bathrooms come with a bath or shower. Extras include cable channels.At Stones Throw you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Laundry facilities are offered at the property. Free parking is also offered.Offering easy access to the beaches of York, the inn is just 1,300 feet from Long Sands Beach and 0.7 miles from Nubble Lighthouse. Portland International Airport is 36.7 miles away.
- The food is great and the staff is awesome. Beach access can’t be any better. Will be back next year 😃
Up-to-date fit and finish. Good bed. Kind, helpful staff. Easy parking. Hearing the ocean from the room!
(I ended up walking along the 1.5 mile beach during a beautiful sunrise. What a bonus!)
- what’s not to like you are literally a stones throw away from the ocean the property was clean and up to date
- We enjoyed being close to the beach. It was nice to make coffee early in the morning and then sit by the ocean when it was less crowded. It was nice having a restaurant on hand.
- The balcony and view!! And the coffee ! The staff was very friendly and accommodating !
Atlantic House Inn
Located across the street from Short Sands Beach, this York Beach hotel features an on-site restaurant and rooms with a full gourmet kitchen. Wi-Fi access is available free of charge.A washing machine and tumble dryer are provided in each unit at Atlantic House Inn. Featuring New England cottage-style décor, the rooms and suites include a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a balcony.Featuring on-site shopping, the Atlantic House Inn provides parking free of charge to guests.Nubble Lighthouse is a 5-minute drive away. York’s Wild Kingdom is a 3-minute walk away.
- It’s right in the center and also very close to beach
- The room was awesome! Roomy and clean. Everything we needed for the kitchen was provided. The washer and dryer were a plus. The fire place was cozy. Brenda the mgr is warm and friendly and does a great job. We enjoyed the place and will return someday.
- Location,, home like feel,,, clean,,, laundry facilities
The rooms were spacious, clean, had good-WiFi, and radiant heating in the bathroom (love this).
The property is located steps from short sands beach and the downtown entertainment offerings. We enjoyed being so close to everything (like really close).
- The unit had a living room, large dining table and large king size bed. My unit also had deck.
Inn on the Blues
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Inn on the Blues offers accommodations in York. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Ogunquit is 5 miles from Inn on the Blues, and Portsmouth is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 36 miles from Inn on the Blues.
- Everything! This was a quaint hotel, with awesome rooms and a great location. Walking distance to lots of neat things, ocean view, quiet and peaceful.
- Tempurpedic mattress! Inn is right in the middle of downtown York. Everything is a sub-2 minute walk. Small shop right next door has amazing coffee, tasty breakfast, and a tiny, but quality selection of beer and wine. Room is bright and airy with vaulted ceilings. Room was much larger than comparable spot where the wedding we were attending was held and more than $200 less for the same duration of stay. The beach is located across the street. The Inn’s restaurant had live music and solid menu.
- We visited the last weekend of September and the neighborhood was already a bit of a ghost town. I didn’t mind that but if you’re looking for a lively spot — go during the Summer. Parking + location was great — we had a view of the ocean from our huge balcony.
- The location including the side stairs outside to the balcony were great for getting to and from the beach.
- Right across from beach and the room was decorated nicely
One of our top picks in York – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, ViewPoint Hotel offers accommodations in York. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Ogunquit is 6 miles from ViewPoint Hotel, and Portsmouth is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- A perfect place for summer or winter, with one of the greatest views you’ll ever see out of a window!
- loved the location, room was great, loved the gas fireplace.
We loved this property and will definitely
Return. Great location, beautiful accommodations. Best view in York!
- The room was great . Beautiful view and grounds. The front desk was very helpful!
- Absolutely beautiful room, more like a modern beach condo. The view is to die for.
One of our best sellers in York Beach! This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Lynwood Inn is located in York Beach, 5 miles from Ogunquit and 11 miles from Portsmouth. Free private parking is available on site.Hampton is 21 miles from Lynwood Inn, and Old Orchard Beach is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 36 miles from Lynwood Inn.
- I went to photograph Nubble light house, and the Lynwood’s location was perfect. I didn’t spend much time in the room, as I spent most of my time at the lighthouse, however, I did enjoy the room and the amenities. Kia was great when I checked in, however I didn’t see her to thank her for the hospitality. The lure of home baked muffins was tempting to go back for.
- My fiance and I stayed at the Lynwood Inn for the Lighting of the Nubble which was perfect as it is walking distance to the site. The room was cute, a little outdated but still had everything that we would have needed. The bed was really comfortable. The staff was really nice and accommodating.
- Beds and pillows were super comfy and the room was spotless and up to date.
- very close to all of the restaurants and stores. And close to the beach.
- Was very happy with the Inn. Looking forward to coming back next year. Would also refer this location to friends and family. The morning coffee and muffins were very good. Thank you
Union Bluff Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. In York Beach, Maine, these oceanfront accommodations are steps from the beach and views of the Atlantic Ocean can be enjoyed from select rooms. The property features free Wi-Fi.Union Bluff Hotel provides guests 2 on-site dining options. The Union Grill serves a menu with omelets, pancakes and more for breakfast and the dinner menu is inspired by seafood. The Bluff Pub has light-fare and drinks.Each room at Hotel Union Bluff includes a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. Select rooms have ocean views with a shared balcony or patio.The Cape Neddick Lighthouse is a 6-minute drive from the hotel.
- The balcony overlooking the ocean, the view, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the friendliness of the staff. We actually loved everything about it.
- We ate at the Bluff Pub and there was an excellent craft beer selection and the fish and chips were phenomenal and service was quick and friendly.
- I consider my wife to be a “Mrs. Clean” and she thought the room was very clean. I too feel the same way. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was great in the Bistro.
- Everything Although we had a snowstorm it was absolutely breathtaking.
- My best friend and I stay here every year ( 25+) and do our Christmas shopping in Kittery. York beach is so pretty in the winter , with all the town decorated and the magnificent ocean back drop. Union Bluff is one of the few places open right on the beach in winter. The hotel is warm and welcoming , staff is friendly and accommodating , and the pub is usually full of locals and travelers sharing good food and strong drinks.We look forward to our stay every year and never want to leave.
Top Hotels In Flaggs Trailer Park Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Flaggs Trailer Park Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!