10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fishkill New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Fishkill New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fishkill New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fishkill New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fishkill New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fishkill New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fishkill New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fishkill New York State:
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Featuring an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham is in Fishkill. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each air-conditioned suite here features a sitting area sofa bed and cable TV. There is also a full kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a bathtub or shower, private bathrooms also have a hairdryer.At Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham there is a 24-hour front desk, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities at the property include a shared lounge. The property provides free parking and a complimentary hot buffet breakfast each morning.LaGuardia Airport is 52 miles away.
- The room was very comfortable over all .and everything worked great in the room
Very lovely staff. They were extremely nice with us when we woke up late and almost missed the complimentary breakfast, but they told us to feel free to enjoy whatever was still outside (which it was a lot).
Also the room was clean and it exceeded my expectation on space.
The hotel is 11 min driving to the DIA:BEACON museum, and it was the best option for us, based on price and location. There are many restaurants and even an Walmart very close to the hotel.
- The room was nice, location is better. Worth it for the price
- Awesome place stayed there 3 times in the past 3 months
The price was great. It was quiet. Staff was friendly.
I would definitely book again!!
HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie
One of our top picks in Fishkill.Featuring free WiFi, HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie offers accommodations in Fishkill, just 18 miles from New Paltz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Poughkeepsie is 12 miles from HYATT house Fishkill/Poughkeepsie, and Kingston is 28 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 34 miles away.
- The staff was very courteous and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean. The breakfast was very good.
- Breakfast is really good with some variety, eggs, pancakes, fruit and yogurt to name a few.
- I was glad to have the microwave, refrig and coffee pot unit in the room. The take out establishment was great good and fast.
- Clean, close to stores & quiet. Great breakfast
- Breakfast was terrific. everything was hot and fresh
Ramada Conference Center Fishkill
Located off Interstate 84 in Fishkill, this hotel is a 5-minutes’ drive from Splash Down Beach, a water park. The hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each room at the Ramada Conference Center Fishkill is equipped with coffee facilities and cable TV. They are decorated with dark wood furniture and carpeted floors.The on-site restaurant serves a daily buffet-style hot breakfast and a full dinner. A cocktail lounge is also available.Fishkill Conference Center Ramada offers 10,000 square feet of banquet rooms and hall space. Guests can also use the business center with fax and photocopying services.Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall is a 15-minutes’ drive from the hotel. The Culinary Institute of America is 16 miles away.
- The staff meet my expectations and the food and lounge were awesome
- The fact that there was a smoking room was a plus.
- The accommodations were nice and the environment was nice
- There was nothing positive about staying here!! !
- The convenience to shopping and grocery store. The manager was very personable and willing to please. However, she was not given much to work with! So much more could be done to improve the property.
Magnuson Hotel Fishkill
Located in Fishkill, 18 miles from New Paltz, Magnuson Hotel Fishkill features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Poughkeepsie is 12 miles from Magnuson Hotel Fishkill, and Middletown is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 34 miles from Magnuson Hotel Fishkill.
- It’s clean and breakfast has variety to choose from
- When I go to visit family I always stay there cause it’s clean and the location is wonderful. Very friendly staff
- Beds are very comfortable, breakfast is good you have a lot to choose from , staff very friendly, if you need to switch to a different room they will do it with no complaint . We had stay here 3 times now and will keep on coming back.
- Everything was very professional everything was clean it was perfect and professional
For the second time, I was put in a room with a dirty armchair. It was dirty on the arms and where the he rests. I wouldn’t even touch it. I’ve complained twice, nothing is done!!!!!
Are they permanent fixtures?
Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill offers accommodations in Fishkill, just 17 miles from New Paltz. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Poughkeepsie is 12 miles from Quality Inn & Suites Fishkill, and Middletown is 27 miles from the property. Westchester County Airport is 34 miles away.
- Good shower, good bed. Pretty standard motel free breakfast but exceptionally well cared-for: cleaned and replenished frequently.
- I love this hotel and plan on staying longer until my place is ready.
- The room was very spacious and clean, and the bed was awesome. The breakfast selection was good. The staff recommended an exceptional local eatery that was very close to the property.
- The bed was comfortable and great selection for breakfast
- The hotel was convenient to Fishkill and Beacon but it was right on the highway and the bed was a bit hard.
Holiday Inn Express Fishkill
Located off Interstate 84, this Fishkill hotel is near the Van Wyck Homestead Museum and the Dutch Reformed Church archeological site and offers free Wi-Fi and rooms that feature a flat-screen TV.A microwave and refrigerator are offered in all rooms. Plush bedding, a work desk, and bright decor are also included in each modern room at Fishkill Holiday Inn Express.Guests can swim in the indoor pool or relax in the hot tub. A business center and a fitness center are also available.Stewart International Airport is a short drive from the Holiday Inn Express Fishkill. The Dia Art Foundation is 6 miles away and the Gourmet Institute of America is a 25 minute drive away.
- I love how everything was in the hotel breakfast was great walking distance to everything movies stores restaurant. So far the best hotel in fishkill
I liked the indoor pool and hot tub. Loved the breakfast that was included!
Also the location was very good. It was close to everything. Very convenient.
- The bed was so comfortable. The breakfast had more than enough variety.
- Coffee and ccookies was available while studying throughout the evening
Pretty good bed, shower is amazing
good breakfast. Good restaurants and cinema pretty close to the hotel. City is close to a Buddhist temple that make you feel you’re visiting China.
Residence Inn by Marriott Fishkill
One of our best sellers in Fishkill! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Residence Inn by Marriott Fishkill offers accommodations in Fishkill, just 18 miles from New Paltz.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Poughkeepsie is 13 miles from Residence Inn by Marriott Fishkill, and Middletown is 28 miles away. Westchester County Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Bathrooms are beautiful and clean, parking is huge and when it’s full it can be tough but there are plenty of spots. And there are some amazing places to eat in the area.
- Best hotel I have ever stayed at. Go here every year for the past 2 years for my kids birthday!
- beautiful,, comfortable room. Kitchen area was so well entertained, clean and even gave us a bag of popcorn to microwave!!! The breakfast was super. Husband said the waffle (he made himself) was the best he ever had!!!
- The room was huge, clean and stylish. Happy hour food for free that was suitable to count as a free dinner. I felt pampered.
- Facilities inside and out were perfect. WE only had a short stay overnight, but the kids had a blast in the pool and at breakfast the next morning. Would love to return for a longer stay.
Courtyard by Marriott Fishkill
This hotel is 5 miles from IBM East Fishkill and 17 miles from Stewart International Airport. Guest rooms have cable TV and free Wi-Fi.The spacious rooms at the Courtyard Fishkill have modern furnishings and come with a work desk and coffee/tea service.Courtyard Fishkill has The Bistro which serves breakfast, dinner, and a variety of beer, wine, and cocktails. The Fishkill also has the Market, which is open 24-hours a day and offers snacks.The hotel has a gym with modern equipment. Relaxation options include an indoor pool and a hot tub.The Fishkill Courtyard by Marriott is adjacent to Regal 10 Cineplex and one mile from Splashdown Beach Water Park. The IBM Poughkeepsie is 10.4 miles away.
- Comfy bed. Room was clean. Staff was super nice. Good location to route 84. Hotel food was very good. Plenty of restaurants and eateries close by. Some are walkable. AC kept the room at a good temp.
- ITS EASIER TO LIST WHAT I DID NOT LIKE NOTHING EVERYTHING WAS TOP SHELF,I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE SUGGESTION I HAVE SLEEP APNIA AND NEED TO USE A C-PAP MACHINE THERE WAS NO OUTLET TO PLUG IT IN SO I HAD TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH NO BIG DEAL BUT I WOULD HAVE PREFERED THE BED IT WAS VERY COMFORTABLE I TOOK A NAP WITHOUT MY MACHINE.
- Adequate for an overnight stop. Staff courteous and helpful.
- The staff was friendly. I booked in advance and checked in wuickly with no problems. Bed was comfy and room was clean.
- Room was comfortable. Used the pool after a long day of driving. Water was quite chilly and it was of questionable cleanliness.
Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/Fishkill
Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/Fishkill offers accommodations in Fishkill. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, room service, gift shop and shops at the property.New Paltz is 18 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Fishkill Hotel, and Poughkeepsie is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Westchester County Airport, 33 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Poughkeepsie/Fishkill.
- They have a cook making waffles, omelets etc., to order.
- The experience was amazing they made me and my boyfriends anniversary so special
Staff was great and welcoming from front desk to housekeepers,cleaning staff kitchen staff great service there.
Love the coffee all day.
Great buffet style breakfast.
And cook to order omelets.
- Very friendly staff, complimentary drinks and snacks. Edy comfy bed and coffee machine and ironing board and iron in bedroom. Big bedroom.
- Cleanliness, staff friendliness, breakfast, price for the room
Hampton Inn Fishkill
One of our best sellers in Fishkill! This hotel is located in Fishkill, New York, just off Interstate 84. The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool, hot daily breakfast and free Wi-Fi in every guest room.Hampton Inn Fishkill features a microwave and refrigerator in every guest room. A 25-inch cable TV and work desk are also provided.Guests at the Fishkill Hampton Inn can use the business center with printing and fax services. Free on-site parking is also available.Franklin D. Roosevelt’s home and museum on the Hudson River is within a 20-minute drive of the Hampton Inn.
- Excellent food, very kind staff, very beautiful rooms, over all perfect time with my wife
- The room had a very modern, clean feeling and the bathroom was large. The bed was also comfortable. This hotel is close to plenty of restaurants and shopping areas, and is right off of the highway.
- The room was so well set up. Everything we needed was easily accessible. Loved the 2 ottomans, they were perfect for making us comfortable while watching TV. Great shower, plenty of towels.
- The room accommodations were very clean and neat. They had new high pressure toilets that when flushed you could hear from other rooms waking us during the night. Sadly the breakfast buffet was poor even though there was a variety of items the hot items were barely warm. Not to appetizing.
- The room was clean and spacious for the four of us. The beds were very comfortable and loved the continental breakfast. There was no need to go elsewhere a d the staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be staying there again.
Top Hotels In Fishkill New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fishkill New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fishkill New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fishkill New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!