10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fishing Creek Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Fishing Creek Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fishing Creek Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fishing Creek Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fishing Creek Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fishing Creek Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fishing Creek Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fishing Creek Maryland:
Hilton Garden Inn Solomons
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hilton Garden Inn Solomons offers accommodations in Dowell. The hotel has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center and a gift shop at the property.Cambridge is 26 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Solomons, and Chesapeake Beach is 24 miles from the property. Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 47 miles away.
- did not know they served breakfast found out when I was packed and walking out
- Went for a quick getaway for my partner’s birthday. We both enjoyed the Jacuzzi tub. Room was clean and the staff was great!
Nice in Room Jacuzzi Tub
Strong Waterflow from Shower
Big TV Screen
Great Room Amenities; Coffee, Fridge, Microwave, Big Closets, Lots of Storage
- Got there late checked in changed and right back out the door, to a party down the street….. really didn’t have a chance too enjoy the lovely lobby and bar maybe next time…
- We did not have breakfast. Everything was good but the BED. Like sleeping on the floor. We doctored it by putting blankets and a quilt under the sheets.
Quality Inn Beacon Marina
This waterfront hotel is within 1.2 miles of Calvert Marine Museum, Solomons Island, the Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Biological Laboratory, a marine research facility. St. Mary’s College of Maryland is 16.2 miles away.All guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers and cable television. Some rooms feature waterfront views and whirlpool bathtubs. All rooms are non-smoking.Visitors to this hotel will enjoy a waterfront view at the on-site Captain’s Table restaurant, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. The on-site Beacon Marina offers many boat slips with electric and water hook-ups.Your Morning Breakfast is full of hot options, making breakfast at the Quality Inn Beacon Marina the perfect way to start your day. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Hotel also offers free coffee 24/7. Guests will enjoy relaxing in the seasonal outdoor pool. For business travelers, the hotel offers access to fax services.Calvert Cliffs State Park is 5.3 miles away and visitors will enjoy swimming, fishing, nature trails, picnic areas and interpretive programs. The hotel is close to Solomons Island’s exciting nightlife and within a 1.3 miles distance of several restaurants, cocktail lounges and specialty shops.
- I loved the view out over the marina from our window.
- It was a beautiful location. Staff was extremely accommodating and friendly!
- The staff was excellent and so accommodating! They helped with everything and was so incredibly nice. Great value for the money!
- I really appreciated that they provided plenty of clean towels. Enough to freshen up when we checked in, to shower at night and before checking out. The continental breakfast was very good and plenty of choices.
- The hotel is beautifully situated at a marina with a bar and grill nearby. The room was clean and comfortable and there were ample local eateries within a mile or two of the hotel. The breakfast was standard fare – cereals, muffins, eggs, sausage, and a pancake machine. The WiFi worked great.
Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center & Marina
Located in Solomons, 27 miles from Cambridge, Holiday Inn Solomons Conference Center & Marina features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Check in was fast. Complimentary drink and appetizer for dinner. Room clean and quiet. Great breakfast which was included. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was very soft, the shower has great water pressure.
- Bed so comfortable, front desk staff very professional and pleasant, room very clean.
- Nice furnishings and very clean. HVAC unit was very quiet.
- I called on my way home realizing I left my pillow in my room after we checked out. A very friendly man answered the phone a read me my address and was happy to send me my pillow (which I haven’t received) I like his friendliness
Hampton Inn Lexington Park
One of our best sellers in Lexington Park! RTBs
-Free Hot Breakfast
– Free WifiLandmarks
– Lexington Park – 1.6 miles
– Patuxent River Naval Air Station – 4.8 miles
– Solomons Island – 9 milesRooms
-Handy Lap Desk
– 32-inch LCD TV
– Fitness Center
- Love the super soft comfy comforter on the bed …bed was nice..shower was great
- Good breakfast. We have stayed there before. Visit the area several times a year. Family in the area
- Coffee on tap all day – staff were wonderful, full of enthusiasum, knowledgable and always pleasent and smiling
- I liked they had a microwave in the room with frig,,,for the price the TV should have bigger ,the bed was a little lumpy ,The breakfast was OK ,the eggs were kinda loose ,there should be an option of meat ,,,they didnt have anymore Thomas English muffins ,,no more boiled eggs ,,I came down at 930
- Breakfast was good. Furnishings and fixtures all seemed new. Hotel was hosting groups for three big events and everything still worked fine. Travelling with a pet, so that can always be a compromise in terms of quality. It wasn’t at this location…we all stayed in style.
Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park
Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park offers accommodations in Lexington Park, just 29 miles from Cambridge. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, 51 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Lexington Park.
- Proximity to the base, great staff, clean, in good condition, overall good value for money.
- Loved the staff and the individual attention to our needs. We had four rooms at the hotel, 2 rooms for me and my kids (over 18) , my brother, my sister and her husband. Shout out to General Manager Christina Washington and her staff….Leigh, Tia, David, Darrell, Alicia, Karen and Daniel. You are all awesome!
- The whole facility was great; rooms, parking, breakfast, service and staff. We were so impressed with the quality of service we received on this visit. We were there for Thanksgiving and although it was one of the hotels busiest times of the year, we were treated as if we were the only guest staying with them! That is what I call superior service and is also how you get my return business! Well done Comfort Inn and Suites.
- The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and it was a quiet atmosphere. We slept well for the short time we were there. Our welcome gift was a nice surprise and the coffee was good.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Continental breakfast was very good, even had blueberry batter to make your waffles. Liked that they had choices of individual coffee creamers, hazelnut, Irish creme , French Vanilla. And a lot of choices of yogurt. So nice of a touch giving us a welcome bag with chips and water.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Patuxent River Naval Air Station is 3.5 miles from this hotel in Lexington Park, Maryland. The hotel features an indoor pool with jacuzzi and every room includes free Wi-Fi.While staying at the Fairfield Inn Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station, guest rooms provide cable TV with HBO. The rooms are also furnished with a microwave and a refrigerator.Guests can use the gym at the hotel along with the laundry facilities.Point Lookout State Park is 17.7 miles away. The St. Marys River State Park is 4.5 miles from the Lexington Fairfield Inn.
No reviews yet.
Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent NAS
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Home2 Suites by Hilton Lexington Park Patuxent NAS offers accommodations in Lexington Park, just 29 miles from Cambridge.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a shops at the property.Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Staff, room and location were great ill come again
The staff was the most friendly I’ve ever encountered. The went
miles out of their way to accomodate their guests. We were really
impressed with the whole staff. You could tell right off they were well
trained and customer friendly. The rooms and common areas were both
immaculate. I’ll never stay anyplace else we we visit our corporate
headquarters in Patuxent River, md
- Everything was perfect. The breakfast was great and quick. We went to the air show and it was convenient.
- I loved this place! So many amenites and staff was extremely nice!
- Room was very clean , comfortable, and accommodating. I also like the location, I had forgot some items and was able to go to the shopping center.
TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station
Just 15 minutes from Patuxent River Naval Air Station and 20 minutes from Greenwell State Park, this all-suite hotel features an on-site sauna, 24-hour gym, and suites with flat-screen TVs.This Lexington Park TownePlace Suites provides rooms with a complete kitchen equipped with a stovetop, oven and dishwasher. Dishware and cookware are provided. The suites are also furnished with a sofa and a work table. Free Wi-Fi is available.TownePlace Suites Lexington Park Patuxent River Naval Air Station hosts an indoor pool and business center. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available.Historic St. Mary’s City is 20 minutes from this Lexington Park hotel. Point Lookout State Park is 25 minutes from the hotel.
- Although the room was not expensive the design of the room was clever and used the space well.
Pool was open 6am-10pm!
Breakfast was a nice selection!
Beds were super comfy.
Convenient to so many places
- The room had plenty of storage areas and closet space. Nice to have a stove, full size fridge and all that’s needed down to glasses, plates and utensils.
- The room was large seems more like a small apartments which was great. The closets were HUGE. There was even a dishwasher The only problem we had was a clogged kitchen sink my husband went to front desk and was told due to holiday weekend there was no maintenance over holiday weekend was offered another room since we were not cooking I let it go. They were accommodating when I asked for an extension on my stay the only bad thing is room rate jumped from 90 to 170$$$. Holiday weekend.
I was pleasantly surprised by my room – very “warm and inviting” – I was in a room with a kitchenette. Very cleverly laid out – and still quite roomy. For the price I paid, I was expecting (not happily) a room with that musty/ damp/ unclean air conditioner smell. I was SO pleased at how clean, inviting and cute the room was. The bed was firm – not worn down and sunk in like some hotels, and I enjoyed the choice of pillows. I could find one or two that fit my preference.
I would definitely stay here again. Thank you!
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lexington Park – Patuxent
This hotel in California, Maryland is a 10-minute drive from St Marys River State Park. It features an outdoor seasonal pool, a gym and modern guest rooms with brown accents.Guest rooms at La Quinta Inn and Suites Lexington Park boast a wall-length dark wood headboard. Each includes a flat-screen cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator.A large breakfast area is available at the hotel. The daily breakfast offers waffles, fresh fruit, oatmeal and a variety of breads.San Souci Plaza Shopping Center is a 15-minute walk from Lexington Park La Quinta Inn and Suites. Calvert Marine Museum is 5.5 miles away.
- Love La Quinta Lexington Park MD!! Stayed there many times over the years for my son’s swim meets at St Mary’s College. Their value for the great accommodation is awesome! Don’t want to stay anywhere else when in the area. Highly Recommend La Quinta!
- The staff was exceptional and friendly. They greeted me every time I passed by. Love that you accept pets.
Very kind and helpful staff.Bed was good.
The shower good for handicapped although it was very slippery, put a towel down and it was OK.
- The staff was welcoming and very helpful when needed.
- Perfect for our needs. Breakfast was great, room was clean and comfortable.
Super 8 Lexington Park/California Area
The Super 8 Lexington Park/California Area is in California, Maryland. Free breakfast is available each morning.All rooms feature cable TV, air conditioning and a sitting area. A bathtub or shower is provided in each private bathroom, as well as a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Super 8 Lexington Park/California Area, guests can enjoy a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi. Additional features include a vending machine and free parking.A variety of shopping and dining options, like Applebee’s Bar and Grill and Bob Evans Restaurant, serve American cuisine and are less than a 5-minute drive away.The Patuxent River Naval Air Station is 3 miles away.
- The employees were their best asset. Room was also clean and comfortable. For the price was excellent deal.
- The front office is good . The staff is very good and polite and very respectful the room is very clean and nice room size is very big
- Knocked on my door at 10:00 o’clock in the morning don’t like this place
- It was at a cheaper price than any other hotel just after 4th of July.
- There were no redeeming qualities for anything at this motel.
Top Hotels In Fishing Creek Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fishing Creek Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fishing Creek Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fishing Creek Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!