10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fisher Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Fisher Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fisher Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fisher Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fisher Island Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fisher Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fisher Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fisher Island Florida:
Marriott Stanton South Beach
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Marriott Stanton South Beach is located in Miami Beach in the region of Florida, just 1,000 feet from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with satellite channels. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Our favorite part of the Marriott Stanton was the location! Steps from the beach and always something to do. The staff was friendly, kind and polite. Our room was well kept and the ocean view was amazing!
- I always stay at the Marriott Stanton because of the professionalism displayed by the. staff. The cleanliness and the location are additional reasons why I return.
- I love the view and how neat the hotel location is awesome So is the pool area
Neighborhood very calm and relaxing
Rooms very clean and comfortable
Concierge very friendly and helpful
- The location of the hotel was excellent and the staff was really kind.
Urbanica The Meridian Hotel
One of our top picks in Miami Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Miami Beach, 650 feet from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Urbanica The Meridian Hotel features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Decor was beautiful. Attention to detail. Love the way the staff greeted you upon arrival and the hotel smells amazing.
Great urban vibe, with lovely outside area ideal to chill and enjoy a light lunch or evening drinks
Location was great, close walk to the beach and lots of restaurants within 10mn walk of the hotel
Room was relatively basic, but well formed
- The lobby area and bar had nice décor. Kind of hip urban feeling. The front desk people were welcoming and nice. The room was clean and simple (a little too bare). The latte in the bar was excellent. Location was great, although not at the beach, but not far either, only a few blocks. The quiet residential area was plus.
- Stylish hotel, lobby and decor nice, staff very friendly. Location generally excellent.
- The confort, décoration,clean, very good breakfast, atmosphere.
Blanc Kara- Adults Only
One of our top picks in Miami Beach – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. In Miami Beach, Florida, this adult-only boutique hotel is just a 3-minute walk from the beach. Free Wi-Fi is available in every room as well.A kitchenette comes standard in each studio at Blanc Kara. A flat-screen TV, hairdryer and ironing facilities are also available in these soundproof rooms.A 24-hour front desk is available for added guest convenience. All public and private spaces at Blanc Kara are non-smoking.South Pointe Park is just 0.3 miles away. Guests at the property are 5.5 miles from the Port of Miami and 1.8 miles from Star Island.
- Walking out right in the middle of best area of south beach, one block from the beach. Spacious modern studio, well kept small hotel. High quality experience worth every penny. Third visit in past year.
- The beds were good, kitchen had everything we needed. Good beach towels good breakfast.
This is a great place. My third time here 🙂
This was my second time in the hotel. I highly recommend this place.
This is a great value for the money you pay. It’s so close to the beach and Oceans Drive. It is located in the very southern part of the South Beach. It is quiet and relaxed but quite close to where the action happens.
The room is really spacious and there is a kitchenette with all appliances that you need.
- Great terrace for relaxing and taking the pressure off the feeling that you have to spend all your time out and about! Spacious room with friendly staff.
Ocean Five Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located 1,000 feet from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Ocean Five Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, the location 1 mn away from the beach, free continental breakfast, the parking at 15 dollars a day next to the hotel.
- Kind and friendly staff and wonderful location and amenities!
- We got a free upgrade. The guy on the reception desk was a character and very helpful.
- The staff were very accommodating and very pleasant.
- The family room with 2 double beds and kitchen was perfect size for our family.
The Julia (Adult Exclusive)
Located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach, 350 feet from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, The Julia (Adult Exclusive) features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from The Julia (Adult Exclusive).
Clean hotel. Peacful place. Wine and cheese- happy hour was great.
Good value for money. Near beach. Free sunbeds.
- The aesthetic of the hotel was very clean and minimal which I loved.
- The place looked very nice, clean, and was very new.
- Perfect location, nice clean modern suites albeit a bit small, no mouldy ac smell which is common in SoBe. Beds and sheets were super comfortable. Continental breakfast was the best.
- The area is perfect, close to everything near ocean Ave. The rooms are very spacious and clean.
- Clean hotel. Peacful place. Wine and cheese- happy hour was great.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Just 2 blocks from Ocean Drive and the beach, this modern non-smoking hotel stands within the Art Deco District. Each room is styled after a different figure from the fashion world.A flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and refrigerator are provided in each room of Fashionhaus. A minibar and a work desk are also included.Free Wi-Fi and 24-hour front desk service are available to all guests of the Fashionhaus Hotel. Valet parking and room service from the on-site restaurant are also available.Hotel Fashionhaus is 1.4 miles from the Miami Beach Convention Center. The hotel is 14.2 miles from Miami International Airport.The Washington Avenue/5th Street bus stop is just outside the hotel. The Miami Beach Convention Center is 5 minutes away.
- The price/value is good comparing to other hotels in the location, this one was by far the cheapest. The hotel looks a bit older, although refurbished it is a bit worn out and could use more cleaning. Still, the room was relatively clean, the personnel nice and the best about the hotel was the location. Close to the beaches and parking garage.
- Stayed in 201 – way too loud with too many people passing through.
- The location is excellent, the hotel is middle in the art deco district and you can walk to Ocean Drive and the beach.
- The bed was comfortable and the location was very convenient and great. I like the outdoor deck they have on the 2nd floor overlooking the street and the view is great..
- The location is great. The staff were amazing at helping our needs.
Majestic Hotel South Beach
One of our best sellers in Miami Beach! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. In Miami Beach’s Art Deco district, and right across from the beach, this boutique hotel features 3 on-site dining options and 24-hour concierge services.A flat-screen cable TV, an iPod docking station, and all-natural toiletries are available in every room Majestic Hotel South Beach. Select rooms have a full or partial ocean or city view.This South Beach Majestic Hotel also provides VIP passes to local area nightclubs. The front desk is open 24-hours, and beach towels are provided as well.On Ocean Seven 7 serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the lobby, on the terrace, and sidewalk cafe seating. The lobby bar features organic wines, spirits, and craft beer.The Majestic Hotel South Beach is located only seconds from unique shops, famous restaurants and a vibrant nightlife. Scenic Lummus Park as well as a variety of recreational activities is also nearby.
- My daughter hurt her leg on a bed that was inoperable. I have pictures to show. They only refunded me 43.00. I should have been refunded one night room. Also, they were always out of towels.
- The staff were amazing and so friendly.The location was great,we could walk everywhere and the stay was good value considering breakfast was included
- Front desk nice except that they dont have new reservation
- Location easy to beach and nightlife on ocean drive
- I liked nothing about this Hotel excepted the location, which was its saving grace.
The Mercury Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. In Miami Beach, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor pool for guests to enjoy. Valet parking and free Wi-Fi access are available for convenience.A microwave, refrigerator, toaster, and coffee-making facilities are standard in each room at The Mercury Hotel. An iPod docking station and ironing facilities are also included.The Mercury Hotel Miami Beach provides laundry facilities, an ATM, and an elevator. A terrace is available as well. All areas of the hotel are non-smoking. Parking is available for a charge.Miami Beach Convention Center is 2 miles from this hotel. Guests are just under 1 miles from the Art Deco District, and the beachfront Lummus Park is a 4-minute drive away.
- Everything, best place south of 5th. Really enjoyed the room. Thanks.
- The room was nice and clean. The location was great.
- The hotel staff was very accommodating with anything we needed.
- Lots of space. My friends and I weren’t on top of one another.
- Staff was excellent. above all Jhonn and Richard, both very kind and helpful. Location also is very good, very close to Ocean Drive and beaches. Premises were clean and at good level of maintenance
Room Mate Lord Balfour
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located less than 5 minute’s walk from Lummus Park Beach, this hotel offers a fitness center and lobby bar to guests. The Miami Beach Architectural District is 1 miles away.The Lord Balfour hotel provides a stocked minibar in each of their modern rooms. A 40-inch flat-screen TV, free WiFi, and iPod docking station are also included.Guests will find concierge services and valet parking in this designer hotel. A private garden is also on site.The Miami Beach Lord Balfour is on Ocean Drive, home to many shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The Wolfsonian Museum and the Murano Grande at Portofino are located less than 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- The staff was friendly. The foyer and bar area was very elegant.
- The hotel’s location and friendly reception staff.
- Cezar from the reception was very kind and helpful.
- Good hotel. Close to beach and bars and restaurants. Good staff
- Room was clean and well-appointed. Property was well maintained and staff was cordial and helpful. Location was excellent at the south end of the Art Deco district and just a couple of blocks away from the noise and bustle of the heart of that district.
Bentley Hotel South Beach
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Bentley Hotel South Beach is located in the South Beach neighborhood in Miami Beach. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed and it was nice having a kitchenette.
- Bed and pillows were nice and soft. Loved that we had a full kitchen, dining area, and balcony. Staff was very friendly and helpful. For my birthday they gave me a complementary bottle of prosecco which was very sweet! Location was perfect! Loved the free shuttle during the day, came in handy. Also the included chairs on the beach were nice as well! And one drink ticket per day is an awesome perk!
- Swimming pool on the roof. Great view. Nice stuff.
- The property is newly renovated, has great South Beach vibes and located close to all of the action but still far enough not to hear any outside noise. The room was spotless and had everything you need for a comfortable stay (stove, microwave, fridge, fully stocked kitchen, mini bar with snacks, etc).
The staff they were very friendly
Location you can’t get much better
Roof top pool area
Lots of drinks and snacks in room
Not stingy with conditioner
Top Hotels In Fisher Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fisher Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fisher Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fisher Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!