10 Best Hotels To Stay In Firgas Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Firgas Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Firgas Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Firgas Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Firgas Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Firgas Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Firgas Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Firgas Gran Canaria:
Hotel Melva Suite
Hotel Melva Suite is located in Firgas, 9.3 mi from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It offers suites with free WiFi and a private balcony or terrace with fantastic mountain views.The suites at Hotel Melva Suite feature flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobes.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Canarian food, and there is also a bar. Outside you can find a barbecue. The property also has a large shared lounge with sofas and a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also hire bikes for free from reception, and the surrounding countryside is great for cycling and hiking. You can drive to Doramas Nature Reserve in just 5 minutes.
- I was pleased that there were tasty vegetarian dishes as well as lots of choice and nicely presented plates.
- We felt very welcome. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The room with the extra big bed and jacuzzi bathtub plus a small fridge were well suited for travelling with a baby. A baby cot was also available.
- Small hotel with 8 rooms. The room was spacious with a fantastic view. Pleasant to spend time in relaxing. Good base for visiting many attractions in the north of the island. Get to meet the real locals and holiday amongst Gran Canadians going about their daily lives. Perfect place to unwind. We enjoyed a great New Years Eve gala dinner with local families. Missed it as soon as we left. Will stay again if we return to the island.
- Great rooms, nice bathroom, clean and tidy. Beautiful view to the mountains, fresh air. Very kind and helpful staff. Really quiet place. Restaurant serves great food and drinks.
- J’ai du mal à évaluer cet établissement, nous y avons fait un séjour correct MAIS l’ambiguïté vient de la qualification Hôtel **** qui, pour moi, ne correspond pas. Il conviendrait de parler de chambres d’hôtes (voir la rubrique -). Certes les bâtiments, les jardins, les chambres (8 seulement), le confort général sont très corrects, le peu de personnel souriant, la propreté parfaite, … mais il n’y a pas de vie, pas de chaleur, pas la vie et les services d’un “hôtel”. On aurait presque le sentiment de gêner.
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. With free WiFi in public areas, the charming hotel offers a breakfast buffet..Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
Quiet location but close to everything
Very friendly people (only Spanish-speaking)
This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Even though I only stayed overnight it felt like I was away some time due to the peaceful ambiance. The room was tastefully decorated and extremely spacious. I look forward to a return visit.
- Quiet and semi-rural. Well-placed for extra loving the island
- The staff were lovely and went out of their way to be helpful. Very large grounds. Breakfast and dinner were very good.
- Very quiet place, 20 mins to Las Palmas, 5 mins to the motorway, and the staff was very kind and helpful.
- Quiet location but close to everything
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda
Set at one of the highest points of Gran Canaria, Parador Cruz de Tejeda offers panoramic views and an extensive spa. Each spacious room has a private balcony and free WiFi.Surrounded by mountains and forests, the Parador is 5.6 mi from the town of Tejeda. The city of Las Palmas is 22 mi away and the beaches of Playa del Inglés are 28 mi away. There is free private parking at the hotel.Rooms at Cruz de Tejeda are uniquely decorated and have lots of natural light. Rooms are air-conditioned and include a mini-bar and satellite TV. Stays of 4 nights or more include free spa access.The Parador serves traditional Canarian cuisine in its elegant restaurant. Local specialties include roast goat, watercress stew and mojo garlic sauce.The Parador Cruz de Tejeda’s spa offers a wide range of treatments including volcanic rock treatment, seaweed wraps and honey baths.
- Incredible location above the clouds with great views and beautiful, well-maintained building. Wonderful evening menu and service in lounge and restaurant, very helpful staff provided information on local hiking.
- Location was nice. Breakfast was good, with a good variety of foods.
- The view is spectacular. The superior rooms look straight down the valley and permit views of the other canary isles on a clear day. The infinity in the pool in the spa is magical. The food in the restaurant is exquisite.
- Nice room with balcony and view on mountains. Restaurant with good food at reasonable prices. Very good location for hiking in the area.
- Fantastic location, great facilities! Wonderful spa and pool and very good massages. The staff were excellent with a friendly attitude.
Hotel Rural El Refugio
Set in a beautiful 19th-century Canarian country house, Hotel Rural El Refugio offers charming rooms overlooking the picturesque countryside surrounding Tejeda. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Each bright room at Hotel Rural El Refugio has rustic décor with handcrafted furnishings. There is air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.There is a lounge and an attractive terrace overlooking the gardens and mountains, as well as a games room available to all guests.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Tamadaba National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
Realy quite place
- I was especialluy Grateful for the the friendly reception by the host and his interesting information about the Camino del Santiago
- Great location amongst all the trekking trails. Friendly and helpful staff.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. Jolanda and her husband were really friendly and helpful, their hotel has a soul and is situated in the most incredible location. Sunsets in Cruz de Tejeda were breathtaking.
- Very clean room, hospitable hosts, few restaurants around, beautiful location, good start for hiking, cool games (table tennis, board games, pool, etc.) room.
- Free tea/coffee
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
The attractive Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida is located 10 minutes’ drive from central Las Palmas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- The hotel was a lovely place to stay, in a great location for exploring the island, with friendly helpful staff and delicious food.
Very friendly réception staff
Quiet but central location
- hardware is ok, though certainly not 4-star (i’d give it 3 stars), kitchen provides good breakfast and excellent dinner, nice view
- Large airy room. Comfortable beds. Good bus service into La Palmas from outside the main gates.
- Nice comfortable rooms. Look just like in the pictures. Silent room all though it faced the park that is next to a busy street. The food in the restaurant was amazing. The best ever in Spain, especially considering the price. Nice quality food – interesting and tasty menu. Very attentive service. I would definitely like to go again. A very secure hotel following all safety rules since it is an educational unit.
Bandama Golf Hotel
One of our top picks in Santa Brígida.Set in a protected reserve, this hotel is surrounded by stunning natural landscapes and is the ideal place for a golfing holiday.Stroll through the beautiful gardens that surround the hotel and where you will find lots of native plants. You can also relax by taking a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool and sunbathe on the terraces in summer. This hotel is located only a few steps away from the 1st tee of the onsite golf course. It is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing holiday and to play golf.This hotel is located just 15 minutes drive away from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and 25 minutes from the airport.
- Fantastic location on the rim of a volcanic caldera, which is a wonderful circular hike. Really liked all the staff at the golf club restaurant (next door, and separately owned) and the hotel – friendly, helpful and cheerful. Excellent breakfast and dinner at golf course restaurant both days of our visit. Balcony room had lovely views onto the golf course and mountain range. Bed was large and comfortable. Room was clean. Pool looked most inviting, but it was, not surprisingly, too cool.
Very friendly and amusing receptionist. She made us welcome and explained all the facilities. Excellent views over golf course and caldera.
Short walk to clubhouse for excellent breakfast.
Reduced green fees for residents.
- Location at the golf course = absolute silence and calm environment, rich breakfast and the views were truly amazing, mountains on one side, the sea and volcano on the other one.. I will definitely come back
- Nice room with good aspects from balcony in a beautiful location near to the airport. Buffet breakfast was very well stocked with good quality produce👍
- If you want a quiet out of the way place to enjoy the beautiful scenery or the golf this is the place for you the setting is spectacular but be warned there isn’t much else around. The club house hosts a restaurant with continental style breakfast, which also has cereals. And bacon and eggs all buffet style unlimited.there is also a bar serving meals as well as the restaurant. Outside A snack bar provides sandwiches and drinks. The hotel itself has a honesty bar which provides free water coffee and tea. Snack such as chocolate, crisps nuts etc come at cost you just fill in what you’ve had on the sheet with your room number and it’s added to your bill. There is limited alcohol available to with soft drinks.
Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra
One of our top picks in Agaete.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra in Agaete has sea views and offers a swimming pool and a well-equipped spa. The rooms have private terraces and air conditioning.All of its stylish rooms have a seating area and a safe. Most of them have balconies and some have a terrace and direct access to the swimming pool.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra has pools for adults and children, as well as a whirpool bath. The spa includes Vichy showers, mud and water therapy, biothermal showers and a Turkish bath. Massage treatments are also on offer.There is a gym and table tennis table on site. The area surrounding the hotel is ideal for hiking, mountain biking, diving and other water sports. There are natural pools 1,000 feet away from the property. Wi-Fi is free with your own device.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra has a restaurant offering a range of Spanish dishes for breakfast and dinner. There is also a bar that offers drinks and snacks.
- The hotel facilities were great, the reception staff were particularly helpful and knowledgable about the local area. The hotel was quiet with a laid back atmosphere, whilst still being very clean and organised. The room was large with a view over the pool and the sea. The balcony has a clothes drying rack for swimwear. Breakfast was a buffet with breads, pastries, cooked breakfast, fruit and cold meats so there was plenty choice. The pool was a lovely temperature and the nearby sea pools were fun. It’s a fairly short walk along the lit beach and cliff path to Puerto de las Nieves. The restaurants there had good seafood, coffee and beer but there is a limited number. The Spar shop is very well stocked.
- clean, friendly staff, good breakfast, amazing natural pools
- Good swimming pool, nice looking hotel with large room. Natural swimming pools are close by. Cheap restaurant next to the swimming pool with reasonable quality. Many types of drinks. Parking is nicely organized, no need to worry about that.
The hotel is very close to the coast and nearby town. Some hiking trails start right outside the hotel property, so you can explore a few cliffs and secluded beach areas nearby should you wish to do so. Another path leads from hotel straight to natural pools and a seaside walking path (it can lead you directly to the port or you could turn and explore the town)
There is very nice outdoor terrace with few pools and a jacuzzi – perfect for chilling under the sun. For the most part it’s safe from the winds too.
The staff was very welcoming and nice! If you have any question or request, they help very fast and fix whatever you need.
If you pick room with a sea view – it is most definitely worth it! The views are stunning and from some rooms you will get the view of entire Tenerife 🙂
- Fantastic location with an easy walk into the town of Agaete and to Puerto de las Nieves and a really fantastic coastline
AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Set in the Vegueta district of Las Palmas, the oceanfront AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas features a gym and rooftop pool. The hotel offers free shuttle from and to the airport.Modern air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms feature a king-size or double bed with 4 pillows. All have a desk, flat-screen TV and mini bar. Junior suites also have a sofa bed, free mini-bar and free WiFi.A buffet breakfast is available in the hotel snack bar or in your room. The hotel’s bar, AC lounge, has a snack menu.The hotel has a free WiFi zone and WiFi is available in rooms for an extra charge. There is 24-hour reception and the hotel is a 5-minute drive from Las Canteras Beach and the Port.
- Booked this last minute just wanted somewhere close by for Carnival. Ended up with a sea view room which was a bonus. Did not use any of the hotels facilities but the bar, swimming pool and gym looked good.
- Absolutely great staff, not far from Triana shopping street and old town. Very good breakfast
- The room was OK with all the basic facilities. We also got rooms with sea facing. The staffs were friendly and helpful.
- A good location near the bus station and walking distance to the Old city centre. Beds were comfortable. Wi-Fi was very good. Great view of the harbour.
- It is not the first time being in this hotel, we are used to stay in it.
AC Hotel Gran Canaria, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Located 1,000 feet from Las Canteras Beach, AC Hotel Gran Canaria offers a gym and an outdoor pool. Rooms have a balcony with city views. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.The air-conditioned rooms have wooden flooring and functional modern design. They all include satellite TV and a pillow menu. A coffee machine is also available.Set on the top floors of the hotel, AC Lounge Bar offers impressive views of the city. Guests can also order room service 24 hours a day.The hotel is located in the center of Las Palmas, a 5-minute walk from the harbor and El Muelle Shopping Center. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.AC Hotel Gran Canaria offers free shuttle from and to the airport.
- Liked the circular design of hotel, amazing views and really friendly staff.
- Hotel is excellently placed for access to the port and to the beach. Staff very helpful, rooms very comfortable and clean.
- Location…Just close to the beach and city center
- Close to the beach and the bus station. Very comfortable and quiet room.
Very helpful staff they will explain every thing for you on arrival with a big smile and very patient to answer any questions
Good breakfast although no egg cook, nice view from the restaurant at the harbor and the near by shopping mall
5-10 min walking to the beach
Cantur City Hotel
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.This modern hotel, 50 feet from Las Canteras Beach, features an outdoor pool, fitness center, sun terrace, sauna and hot tub. There is a free Wi-Fi zone and free water and coffee in rooms.Air-conditioned rooms at Cantur City Hotel offer a pillow menu and feature parquet floors. There is a flat-screen satellite TV and a laptop safe. The marble bathroom comes with amenities and a hairdryer.The hotel’s Gauguin restaurant offers modern dishes and has a terrace with panoramic views. Room service is also available. At weekends the roof terrace serves cocktails with chill out music.Guests have access to a fully equipped gym.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge.
- The location was perfect , information about the city was not full. No assistance in Luggage . Room service menu is poor .
- Free water bottles in room everyday. Very kind staff.
Restaurant was excellent, able to get GF bread/roll immediately once asked
The rooftop was really serene and perfect able to get a drink easily.
- Excellent location, walkable to many wonderful restaurants and shops. One block from the beach. Very clean. Bed comfortable.
- The roof terrace was big and lot of space for hanging out.
Top Hotels In Firgas Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Firgas Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Firgas Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Firgas Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!