10 Best Hotels To Stay In Firdgum Friesland – Top Hotel Reviews
Firdgum Friesland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Firdgum Friesland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Firdgum Friesland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Firdgum Friesland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Firdgum Friesland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Firdgum Friesland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Firdgum Friesland:
Hotel de Harmonie
Located in Sexbierum, 13 miles from Leeuwarden, Hotel de Harmonie features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find an ATM at the property.Terschelling is 15 miles from Hotel de Harmonie, and Heerenveen is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- We stayed in the Annex and had access to a wonderful great room and kitchen. The bedrooms themselves were small, but this extra space more than compensated. We ate at the hotel restaurant, which was very good.
Gastvrij schoon aardige mensen kamers keurig ontbijt top en een lekker koud biertje al met al zeer geslaagd.
Ik zou het aanbevelen.
Bedankt gr. John en Marcel
- De mensen waren echt zeer vriendelijk. Gaven ons tips tot uitstapjes. Het hotel bevindt zich in een klein dorpje waar er behalve het hotel geen andere bars of restaurants te vinden waren. Je moest hiervoor naar de stad, kortst bijzijnde steden Franeke en Harlingen (ongeveer 5 Km) Beide steden zijn zeker een bezoekje waard. (Indien je naar Franeke gaat, vergeet dan zeker niet het planetarium te bezoeken). Om te wandelen was het er heerlijk langs de dijk. Zeker aan te bevelen voor mensen die rust en kalmte zoeken.
- Uriges Restaurant, stark frequentiert von Einheimischen, da es wohl das einzige im Ort ist. Zimmer teilweise nicht im Haupthaus.
Gratis parkeren, goed eten: zowel diner als ontbijt, zeer vriendelijke eigenaar.
Washandjes bij het badlinnen. Minikoelkast op de kamer.
Hotel Grandcafe De Doelen
One of our top picks in Franeker.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Grandcafe De Doelen offers accommodations in Franeker. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.You will find room service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Leeuwarden is 10 miles from Hotel Grandcafe De Doelen, and Terschelling is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Helpful, friendly staff, excellent location ,super clean, comfortable bed.
- Dinner was excellent and it was right in town centre with cheap car parking.
- Rustige kamer, restaurant en terras, locatie midden in het stadje.
- Ontvangst erg goed, zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam personeel, schone kamer. Uitstekend ontbijt. Heerlijk bed. Prijs/kwaliteit is de grote aantrekkingskracht.
- Het personeel was zeer gastvrij, vriendelijk en meedenkend. Heerlijk ontbijt wat aan tafel werd gebracht. Het restaurant is zeer aan te raden!
Hotel Restaurant De Stadsherberg
Hotel Restaurant De Stadsherberg is located in Franeker, 10 miles from Leeuwarden and 18 miles from Terschelling. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Heerenveen is 22 miles from Hotel De Stadsherberg, and Sneek is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Nice cosy place, friendly staff, great food presented beautifully, a very relaxing atmosphere.
Nice staff, comfortable rooms
Wonderful restaurant should you want to stay for dinner
Breakfast is tasty, especially the bread, which is excellent
- RestUrant food and service; manager helpful in make no reservation for train
We absolutely fell in love with the people, the owner,the staff,the chef, the surroundings etc!!
It’s not often that in all the years we have travelled all over the world and stayed in thé most expensive hotels that we felt so relaxed in “De Stadsherberg”.
We had dinner each evening at the restaurant and it was delicious ànd sumptuous. A small ,but excellent wine carte with wines from several countries to accompany the food.
It was like being at home! A big thank you to all who made our stay so very comfortable!!
- I had no clue what I was ordering off the menu – the staff helped me avoid a mistake and the meal was excellent. The location is convenient to mass transit and the Franeker Planetarium, which was the reason for my trip.
Located in Franeker, 11 miles from Leeuwarden, Stadslogement West-Vliet features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a TV. The rooms come with a shared bathroom.There is room service at the property.Terschelling is 18 miles from Stadslogement West-Vliet, and Heerenveen is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very nice staff, Geert is very friendly. We spent a beautiful night.
- Our Welcome and the fact that we were a few hours earlier and this wasn’t a problem. The owner was very nice and friendly.
- The owners were super friendly and very helpful. And the bed was remarkably comfortable.
de vriendelijke ontvangst. de rustige omgeving en toch dicht bij het centrum.
goed gevarieerd ontbijt.
- Overheerlijk ontbijt, met onvolprezen Fries suikerbrood, in overvloed aanwezig, heerlijke koffie, gezellige bediening, broodzakjes voor de lunch, ruime kamer met hemelbed
Hotel Anna Casparii
One of our top picks in Harlingen.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hotel Anna Casparii offers accommodations in Harlingen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find free shuttle service, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. Leeuwarden is 16 miles from Hotel Anna Casparii, and Terschelling is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Anna Casparii.
- Beautiful rooms, all staff incl the owner and his wife were extremely friendly and helpful, excellent breakfast
- Breakfast had only a few choices, but great quality ones. We were in room 16 which had a very nice view and luxurious bathroom. Very large and nice new furniture.
- Great location in downtown Harlingen, friendly staff, clean room, great shower, good breakfast.
- Our room was very comfortable with a lovely view over one of the harbours, with boats constantly on the move. Nice restaurant but service a bit slow.
- The room was beautiful and the location was perfect
Hotel Almenum – het sfeervolle stadslogement –
One of our best sellers in Harlingen! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Hotel Almenum – het sfeervolle stadslogement – is located in Harlingen, just 15 miles from Leeuwarden.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is available.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for windsurfing and biking. Terschelling is 15 miles from Almenum Stadslogement Harlingen, and Heerenveen is 26 miles away. Groningen Eelde Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Stayed only to sleep for one night. The room (bed, shower) was clean, administrator was very nice and friendly and seemed to care about my stay. Couldn’t say more, cause didn’t use any services or breakfast option.
- Very comfortable small hotel in the centre of Harlingen. Twin room was spacious with good wifi and tv. Beds were comfortable and the place is very quiet at night for a good night’s sleep.
- The budget room was very nice and for a very good price. Very friendly staff en very good location. I will come back for sure!
- Rooms are very big, you get a mini appartment for a very reasonable price in the center of Harlingen.
- The hotel room was great with tea/coffee making facilities and was situated in a beautiful old store house. Reception was closed so we had to phone the owner which wasn’t a problem as she gave very clear instructions and was very helpful.
Set in a 18th-century building in the historic center of Harlingen, Heerenlogement features an on-site restaurant. It offers nostalgic accommodations with free Wi-Fi and views of the traditional canals.Harlingen is a dynamic port town and has a lot of cafes, restaurants and monuments. It is also the harbor of your departure to the Frisian Islands, Terschelling and Vlieland.The hotel offers delicious meals with extra attention to local and regional dishes.
- the staff was very kind and waited very late for my arrival. thanks again
- Beautiful view of the Cannal and very nice man who was at the front desk. The room wasn’t perfect but it was plenty good and it was affordable. I would stay here again!
- It’s an old typical building of ancient times, very nice. Area is quite and safe, just at the canals of Harlingen.
The breakfast was OK, but I expected more variety in the choices. The hotel is old with charme is very cozy – not like the main stream hotels. The location next to the channel is magnificent.
We will go there Again.
As a ting to know – they have chargers for electric bikes.
- Historical building where you really get “The Dutch” feeling. With the right weather, your right on the spot for wandering. For us that prefer flat walking surfaces, the local area will provide a continuous route of “a small glass please” rounds. Here you will easily feel at home for several days. The locals are…fantastically Dutch….
One of our top picks in Harlingen.Hotel Zeezicht has a waterside terrace, overlooking the typical Harlingen harbor and the Wadden sea. It has a restaurant with bar on site and offers newly renovated accommodations with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Zeezicht feature comfortable beds, a sitting corner and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They have a newly renovated bathroom with a rainshower.With views of the harbor, guests can enjoy an international seasonal menu with fish and meat specialties. A breakfast is served here every morning. The bar also has a lounge area with a billiards table.Zeezicht Hotel neighbors the ferry terminal, where the boats leave to Terschelling and Vlieland. Harlingen-Haven train station is 5 minutes away by foot.
- The room was very comfortable and we liked the decor – zebra stripes and impressive repro furniture. And the staff at reception were very friendly and helpful.
- Excellent location – we liked the view from our room over the harbour. The staff were friendly and attentive, our evening meal in the restaurant was very good, and the breakfast buffet set us up nicely for the day. The room was clean and comfortable, and the onsite parking convenient.
- Central location (although it’s easy in a very small city), good furniture and good bathroom, very bright room. Room 105 is really nice however hotel price-abuse its beauty as you can see from the above section
- The hotel is located in a prime spot right on the corner of two harbours and in front of the Ferry location. because this is my home town where i grew up as a lad i know the town back of my hand. the food looked very nice and it was busy during dinner time, we booked somewhere else. the beds for me where to short but i am 6.4 and i have that problem a lot. the rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. breakfast was lovely and plentiful, over all a very nice stay
- Perfect location ahead of travelling to Terschelling. Friendly staff.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Harlingen offers accommodations in Harlingen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is an ATM, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Leeuwarden is 16 miles from Hotel Harlingen, and Terschelling is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 48 miles from Hotel Harlingen.
+ Amazing wooden bathtub
+ Spacious and airy rooms.
+ Nice atmosphere (old architecture, with modern luxurity)
- Very friendly welcome. We were offered a free drink in the (small and quiet) bar on the ground floor of the hotel. Room (number 7, right at the top of the building) was lovely and quiet, with a great view over the rooftops of Harlingen. Beds were comfy. We were not sure what to expect for breakfast, vegetarian as we are, but we needn’t have worried. There was scrambled eggs, just the best bread (so fresh and delicious!), freshly cooked croissants, rolls, a selection of preserves and spreads, yoghurt, fresh melon, pineapple and other fruits, freshly squeezed juices, etc. Couldn’t have asked for anything more really. The hotel is in a great location too, right in the centre of town, close to the train station, ferry terminal, etc. We would not hesitate to return to Hotel Harlingen, all in all a great find at a very reasonable price!
- We visited out of season on a business trip. The hotel is conveniently positioned and as our business is interior design we also like the way the hotel had been designed.
- Great and beautifully appointed room (no. 3). Very friendly, welcoming and accommodating staff (Thank you Sonja and Anja)
- Central location in a beautiful city. Friendly staff & great hospitality.
- + Amazing wooden bathtub
Boutique Hotel De Eilanden
Boutique Hotel De Eilanden is located in Harlingen, 16 miles from Leeuwarden and 15 miles from Terschelling.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Heerenveen is 26 miles from Boutique Hotel De Eilanden, and De Koog is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde Airport, 48 miles from Boutique Hotel De Eilanden.
- It’s look .. modern room in old building .. towels ..shower.. dressing gown..clean .. bed .. sheets .. all great.
- Nice little hotel in historic centre of Harlingen. Modern room with good facilities
- Comfort, decoration, central location with view on the canal
- Beautiful house, cosy room that was decorated in a nice way. Comfortable bed. Easy to reach from the train station. Short walk to shops and restaurant.
- Very good. It was not warm when we arrived, but it was warm soon enough. We had a room without much of a view, but we did not need that anyway.
Top Hotels In Firdgum Friesland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Firdgum Friesland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Firdgum Friesland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Firdgum Friesland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!