10 Best Hotels To Stay In Figueirido Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Figueirido Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Figueirido Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Figueirido Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Figueirido Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Figueirido Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Figueirido Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Figueirido Galicia:
Galicia Palace is located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo and 9 miles from Sanxenxo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Isla de la Toja is 11 miles from Galicia Palace, and O Grove is 12 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 14 miles away.
- Still the best hotel in Galicia and probably Spain. Staff are wonderful. Food is excellent, service too. Reception staff are kind and efficient, always prepared to help.
- The best hotel in Pontevedra I would think. A lovely stay.
- Friendly, super helpful staff, facilities were great, location easy walking distance to historical plaza
- The room was HUGE and very private. It felt like a suite. The staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Nice hotel, took us ages to find the underground parking but staff were extremely nice, hotel great location
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Room offers accommodations in Pontevedra, just 14 miles from Vigo. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Room, and Isla de la Toja is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The hotel is very clean and has a perfect location, because it’s very close to the railway station and not far away from the center. The staff at the recption is extremely nice and helpful! You can leave you luggage at the reception the last day, which I found very practical.
The breakfast is very good and abundant.
- Friendly staff. Nice big and clean room. Good wi-fi and great location
- For the money, this was a great hotel in a fantastic location for “caminantes” of the St James Way: clean, comfortable, and breakfast included.
- Very helpful receptionist and smart, comfortable room.
- This hotel is far better than its rating indicates. Great location, modern and with great staff. Breakfast a bit average but enough to start the day. would use again and recommend. Cheers Geoff .
- The hotel is very clean and has a perfect location, because it’s very close to the railway station and not far away from the center. The staff at the recption is extremely nice and helpful! You can leave you luggage at the reception the last day, which I found very practical.
Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra
Located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Hotel Virgen del Camino Pontevedra, and Isla de la Toja is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The bedroom was better than what I expected. Old but comfortable
- Location. Basic room, excellent value for money. Good heating and wifi.
- Breakfast is recommended – good value for the price.
- Wonderful dedicated receptionist, didn’t meet any other staff
Location is great, very good value for money.
Staff nice and friendly
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Avenida offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Avenida, and Sanxenxo is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Welcoming staff, huge room & bathroom, very clean,shower gels, late checkout(12pm). Restaurant and bar next door. 500m from station and town. Tons of bars and restaurants. Supermarket about 150m away.Lifts.Modern area. Would have stayed longer, Would definitely stay again.
- The staff were very helpful and kind. They even spoke English!
- Perfectly fine hotel in good location for camino. Good onsite bar.
Breakfast especially well regarded. Small, openly posted charge (€3.50) gets you full hotel breakfast choices. Eggs, the lot. Well done.
Staff friendly and knowledgable. Cleanliness standards very high indeed. Pricing reasonable. Ideal Camino location. Highly recommended.
- Price – nice, clean, low budget hotel. Big, with many apartments. With elevator
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, San Luis offers accommodations in Vilaboa, just 9 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as windsurfing and hiking. Pontevedra is 6 miles from San Luis, and Sanxenxo is 10 miles away. Vigo Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Clean, restaurant for dinner with good food for good value. This was important since it was heavy wind and rainy outside.
- Everything was great, very relaxed, all staff very patient with my stumbling Spanish as they do not speak English it appeared but then, a great opportunity to practice!! There was a lovely staff member on duty when I checked in and I discovered through my limited conversation skills she was Cubana. A really lovely lady who was so generous with her time and customer service.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, Good onsite restaurant and bar.
- The staff was very kind and they did our laundry for us! The hotel room was clean and spacious and the restaurant offers a nice selection of meals. We enjoyed our stay.
A large single room, openable window, good bathroom, clean and modern, and very
helpful staff . All well appointed, and faultless.
Hotel Villa de Marin
Hotel Villa de Marin is located in Marín, just 11 miles from Vigo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pontevedra is 4 miles from Hotel Villa de Marin, and Sanxenxo is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Villa de Marin.
- Parking right in front. Very clean and tidy. Nice personal who even speak english.
- Central location. Family room for three had lots of space. Clean.
- Hotel Marin was the only hotel available for my visit to Marin. was sufficient hotel with helpful staff
- They made an effort to let me check-in early. Ample, comfortable room and bed. Warm, polite staff. Very well situated in Marín, a small town though.
- The 3 br apt was actually 4 br. Very spacious, quiet and comfortable. Staff very courteous and friendly.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Las Islas is 6 miles from Pontevedra, on Galicia’s Rías Baixas. With an outdoor pool and tennis court, it offers panoramic views of Vigo Estuary, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.The Islas has a dock. The hotel interior is rustic in style, and features antique furniture.All heated rooms have a private bathroom and cable TV. All rooms have a private balcony with mountain or sea views.The Islas Hotel has a cafe, which opens into the grounds. There is a bar and barbecue facilities.There is a tour desk, and you can easily make a day trip to Pontevedra, Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, and Portugal.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. The room was very clean!
Nice place to stay for a night or two. Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms. Hotel is reasonable comfortable for a price. There is a pool in the hotel, but, unfortunately we couldn’t use it, because right at that day there were construction works and lots of dust in the pool.
Nice and romantic view from the window in the night.
Moreover, it was the first place in Spain this week, where the hotel staff at least tried to speak English and could understand us.
Nice naked girl on the wall 🙂
- The views to the sea is the best of this property! however, to get there, it should be most probably needed a car. There are plenty of restaurants with seafood nearby (between 1 to 2 km) from the hotel.
- Great staff, beautiful view from the room seaview balcony, clean and comfortable.
- wonderful pool , room to the seaside calm and nice view
Parador de Pontevedra
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.This impressive 16th-century palace is located in the historic heart of Pontevedra and is classically decorated in true Parador style with an elegant restaurant serving delicious, regional cuisine.Originally the residence of Count Maceda, the Parador de Pontevedra has been masterfully renovated to retain its past glory. Built of robust, local stone, the palace is surrounded by pretty landscaped gardens and a large sun terrace. Climb the carved, stone staircase which leads to bedrooms with a noble atmosphere thanks to antique-style decor and rich fabrics. Relax in the elegant lounge areas and catch up with the day’s newpapers or on the free wireless internet.Explore Galicia’s rustic coastline and discover many coves and beaches – perfect for coastal walks and swims in the Atlantic Ocean. Alternatively, stroll the enchanting streets of Pontevedra and find local shops, bars and restaurants serving typical tapas.
- The building and bedrooms were pristine in this beautiful historic building. Great bathrooms and spotlessly clean. Roof garden. On Portugese camino and would love to have spent more than one night
- Superb location, on site parking, excellent restaurant
- Loved the old feel of the building. It was like going back in time.
- The hotel grounds and interiors are a classic beauty. Our suite was large and attractively appointed; the bathroom was luxurious.
- Location is very good and the front desk staff were exceptionally helpful.
Located in Pontevedra, 14 miles from Vigo, Rias Bajas features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Sanxenxo is 9 miles from Rias Bajas, and Isla de la Toja is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Rias Bajas.
- Lovely hotel. Right along the Camino Portugues. Comfortable beds. Large room and bathroom. Very clean. Right beside old city.
- Location was perfect as we were meeting our son who lives in the centre of the city and parking was just opposite for about £12 per day.
- The location was perfect, right in the centre of town.
- As someone had already written, it is a nice surprise, the pictures on Booking.com do not do it justice, it is much nicer in reality. Perfectly located, super clean, stylish, with extremely nice staff, the garage is conveniently next door.
- It is a nice hotel when you don’t expect something extraordinary. Everything is up to the mark!
One of our top picks in Pontevedra.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Comercio offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pontevedra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vigo is 14 miles from Hotel Comercio, and Sanxenxo is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Comercio.
- Very good price for money and staff really friendly. Located in Central of the city and on the way to Camino. Highly recommend it.
Price reasonable for young person traveling the Camino
– view from the window – at the theater on the opposite side of the street
– close to the historical centre of Pontevedra
– restaurant at the ground floor
- The sheets were clean – after the rest I didn’t expect that!
- It’s a central location with a large bar/restaurant, and it’s cheap.
Top Hotels In Figueirido Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Figueirido Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Figueirido Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Figueirido Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!