10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ffrith Clwyd – Top Hotel Reviews
Ffrith Clwyd is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ffrith Clwyd. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ffrith Clwyd. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ffrith Clwyd. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ffrith Clwyd right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ffrith Clwyd with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ffrith Clwyd:
One of our top picks in Wrexham.Featuring free WiFi, Trevor Arms offers accommodations in Wrexham, just 21 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Chester is 7 miles from Trevor Arms , and Shrewsbury is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 17 miles from Trevor Arms.
- Friendly staff. Arrived just as kitchen was closing. Thank you for cooking me some food despite the time.
- Last stay I had a poor experience but decided to give them another stay…pleased I did as great value, good good, staff EXCELLENT and although the rooms aren’t posh they are more than adequate and quieter than most too.
- Rooms behind the pub in separate blocks , plenty of parking , good value for money, same goes for the breakfast
- Room was clean and spacious. Had a kettle, tea and coffee. Plushad travel size shower gel, shampoo and little soap. Had a full English breakfast, it was lovely. You could help yourself to tea, coffee, fresh orange or apple juice, and toast. Enjoyed my stay, the staff where lovely and attentive. Would definitely stay again.
the room was warm and the accommodation fair. lovely soft towels with adequate toiletries.
ideal location with plenty of parking for customers. The breakfast set up and was very welcoming with a different and very professional staff member with all that was required was very neatly displayed.
Ramada Plaza Wrexham
This hotel has air-conditioned bedrooms and excellent conference facilities for up to 220. It is south of Chester and close to major road networks leading to Chester, Manchester and Liverpool.Ramada Plaza Wrexham is close to Vale of LLangollen and only minutes from the hospital and industrial estate.Relax in the health and fitness Suite, unwind in the comfortable and stylish Fusilier Lounge Bar or dine in Zara Restaurant.
- Really friendly staff and a very comfortable room.
- Modern, clean, friendly staff and lovely room with good facilities
- The receptionist that checked us in was lovely and very friendly, however, she was very difficult to understand as her English was very limited.
- The rooms even for the basic one was very nice and spacious.
- Value for money, clean and comfortable rooms. Definitely a good hotel.
Rossett Hall Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Rossett Hall Hotel offers accommodations in Rossett, just 21 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chester is 6 miles from Rossett Hall Hotel, and Shrewsbury is 29 miles from the property. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 16 miles away.
Breakfast was good.
The staff would get anything that wasn’t available when asked.
Room was a good size.
Bed was 2 singles pushed together so was uncomfortable to sleep in.
Hotel was pretty and next to local pubs and and walks.
Fridge wouldn’t work at andndll which was a huge shame as that was one of the good parts we looked for….plus the toilet wouldn’t flush easy.
We enjoyed the stay but feel that the room was good but should have been cheaper for what it was.
- Wonderful staff. Oscars- lovely room, food nicely presented. Every member of staff were happy and helpful. Thank you
- I don’t usually comment but I thought the staff deserve credit for being so welcoming, attentive and friendly. I liked the room with a fancy dual shower in the bathroom as well. I would be happy to stay there again.
- Staff very friendly and welcoming hotel gorgeous lovely location highley reccommend the hotel
- Everything was perfect it was a fantastic get away from the norm
- Breakfast was good.
Hallmark Hotel Wrexham Llyndir Hall, near Chester
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Hallmark Hotel Llyndir Hall, Chester South offers accommodations in Rossett, just 21 miles from Liverpool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chester is 6 miles from Hallmark Hotel Chester Llyndir, and Shrewsbury is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- pool was shut for maintenance – but we were compensated
- Beautiful hotel, staff so helpful and friendly. Room was lovely, I had the best sleep and breakfast was fab. I was a little disappointed the pool was closed getting the air con fixed, I was looking forward to a swim and had chosen the hotel because of the pool etc just bad luck I guess. I’ll still be back
- Breakfast good evening meal ok reception and restaurant staff very nice and helpful
- Lovely big beds in the room, staff were very friendly and the breakfast was really good.
- Really good value for money and good location. Have booked to stay again on business
Holt Lodge Hotel
Holt Lodge Hotel offers accommodations in Wrexham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Liverpool is 24 miles from Holt Lodge Hotel, and Chester is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 19 miles from Holt Lodge Hotel.
- The staff went out of their way to help. Food was simple but plentiful and beautifully presented
- The staff were amazing from the minute we arrived… we have a 5yr old boy and he was treated the same as any adult would be expected to be treated. the receptionist (Susan I believe) even went out of her way to come and find us in the Lou he to say goodbye at the end of her shift and spent at least 10 mins talking to our little boy…..
- Great staff and the restaurant was excellent and very modern and cosy! Perfect staff.
- The staff were very welcoming and accommodating. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal from the carvery.
- Staff very welcoming. Fantastic value for money. English breakfast was fab
Holiday Inn Chester South
On the edge of historic Chester, the Holiday Inn Chester South is just off the A55 road, beside Chester Business Park. The hotel features a modern leisure center, stylish restaurant and free on-site parking. It’s served by a park-and-ride bus service.The spacious bedrooms at Holiday Inn Chester South have high-speed internet access and air conditioning. All rooms have a private bathroom, a flat-screen HD TV with on-demand movies and tea and coffee-making facilities.The leisure club includes a swimming pool and cardio equipment. The Junction Restaurant features a terrace and serves modern British dishes. Breakfast includes a full hot and cold buffet.Just a 15-minute drive from Chester Zoo, Holiday Inn Chester South is a 5-minute drive from Chester Racecourse. The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the M56 and 25-minute drive from the M6 highways.
- The location was perfect for us to visit Chester and Liverpool. The huge free car park was a great bonus. The room was lovely and clean and had everything we needed. Mostly the staff were fantastic. Big shout out to the guy receiving guests at breakfast – highly professional and so welcoming. The girl who served us a coffee when we got back late in the evening was also lovely. The reception staff could do with a little more training. They’re really friendly but don’t have the same level of training and professionalism as the others. Otherwise, we really enjoyed our stay.
The breakfast was particularly good, with plenty of choice.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel was clean and tidy.
- Some of the staff were a credit to the hotel and the food was very good.
- Breakfasts were superb staff on duty were very keen to look after you and go that extra mile to please
- The room was fantastic for our stay, very comfortable and spotless. Couldn’t have asked for a vetter room when it came to our stay. The staff were outstanding and always went the extra mile to meet any of our needs. We forgot our toothpaste and the staff helped us out straight away with a sachet, brilliant!
Dene Hotel Chester
Less than 1 miles from Chester’s historic center of the city, the Dene Hotel features free Wi-Fi in public areas. Free on-site parking is also available and Chester Racecourse is a 5-minute drive away.Each spacious room at the Dene Hotel Chester has tea and coffee facilities and a private bathroom. All rooms include a TV, suit press and sitting area.The M53 highway is less than a 5-minute drive away. The River Dee with its surrounding pubs and restaurants and the Roman Amphitheater are a 25-minute walk away.
- So close to city centre. Room was secluded enough to be quiet and excellent nights sleep. Will be staying again.
- Great location, Great value for money, Staff Wendy over and above their station to ensure my expectations were met, cannot thank you all enough, couldn’t fault the venue. Thank you
The staff were all lovely and very helpful.
The room was very clean.
The shower was great, we had no problem with the temperature, unlike some previous reviewers.
The location was good, it was about a 20 minute walk into town, and there were a couple of coffee shops and a really nice chip shop about 5 minutes walk away. There was also a bus stop nearby.
- The location was perfect considering the price and the staff were lovely.
- cheapens whatnot is very good value budget stay girl on staff couldn’t be more helpful stayed plenty of five star hotels atv700 per night with less service fair do .
The Hand Hotel
One of the oldest hotels in Wales, The Hand in Chirk was built in 1610, and offers traditional charm and original features. There is a restaurant, bar, free Wi-Fi and free parking.All the bedrooms at The Hand Hotel have been thoughtfully decorated and have a bathroom with a hairdryer. Guests can also benefit from tea/coffee and ironing facilities in each room.The newly refurbished Castle Restaurant serves light lunches, snacks and beverages. The Regency Restaurant offers intimate fine dining and cooked breakfasts, and overlooks the pretty grounds.Located in North Wales’s picturesque Ceiriog Valley, the hotel is only a 2-minute walk from Chirk Train Station. The historic Chirk Castle, with its beautiful grounds and Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, is a 5 minute drive away.
- Great friendly staff, nice welsh breakfast and a good night with the locals at the bar – fabulous old hotel with plenty of character…..
Staff were excellent, lovely location and great facilities, bedroom was big. Excellent customer service.
Bar area lovely, lots of drink selection especially gins!
Amazing welsh breakfast.
- Pleasant room, easy to park, shops nearby. Cosy bar downstairs with good pub menu. Buses go from outside to Llangollen regularly too.
We stayed in room 17, which is an anex off the main hotel, the room had three beds a 3/4 and two singles one of which was a ‘put me up’.
The bedroom was long and narrow, the bathroom was basic but clean with a bath.
The bar and food were very good, with a good choice. All the staff were friendly and helpful. breakfast was good with plenty of choice
- Friendly reception and good food, rooms are large and the location is good
Chester Court Hotel
Within walking distance of the center of Chester, this friendly, independent family-run hotel has free parking, free Wi-Fi in public areas, a bar and comfortable rooms with private bathrooms.In Hoole village, with a variety of boutique shops, bars and award-winning restaurants, the Chester Court Hotel is 1 miles from the heart of the historic Roman City of Chester.Originally built in 1880, the main house is rich in original Victorian character. Guests can relax in the impressive drawing room or enjoy a drink in the recently refurbished bar.The comfortable, clean rooms with private bathrooms are furnished to a high standard and provide great value for money.Some of the rooms are housed outside the main building, in the outer courtyard. These rooms are all on ground level and enable guests to bring their cars close to the front door.A traditional full English breakfast and continental options are included in the room rate.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble for them. The breakfast was excellent and of a very high standard with lots of choice. Good links from the train station. Loads of hot water.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The full English breakfast was excellent. The room was very clean. The bed was comfy with good quality linen and towels. It was good for safe parking in a designated carpark and the hotel was situated within walking distance of the city. This suburb was of interest with very good bars and restaurants close by.
There was nothing to not like
Staff Excellent very helpful
- Peaceful, with church bells every quarter between 07:00 and 23:00.
- The lady who greeted us on arrival on Saturday morning was so pleasant and helpful. She showed us to our room, booked a restaurant for us and gave us useful information about the area. She was extremely polite and a great asset to the hotel.
Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel
One of our top picks in Chester.Featuring 2 acres of beautiful gardens and a Feel Good Health Club, Mercure Chester Abbots Well Hotel provides free parking and free high-speed Wi-Fi. Less than 3 miles from the center of the city, its grounds lead to the pretty canal-side walkways of Christleton.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee-making facilities and a work desk.The health club has a free-form indoor swimming pool and a gym. Guests can relax in the sauna, steam room and hot tub, or try relaxing treatments in the beauty salon.Featuring contemporary art and intimate lighting, The Brasserie serves an international menu and wine list. Fresh coffees and light snacks can be enjoyed on the terrace or at the bar.Just outside Chester’s historic center, Mercure Chester is a 10-minute drive from Chester Zoo and Chester Race Course. Boughton Heath Park and Ride is a 5-minute walk away, with buses to the center.
- It was amazing the staff are fabulous! They took extra care of us and gave us great recommendations.
- Decent size swimmingpool with facilities. Rooms pleasant to stay in. Bar area very welcoming with friendly staff. All in all can’t complain
- Staff were approachable and helpful.The gentleman at the reception for the pool and gym explained everything well and the pool, sauna and steam room were ideal for relaxing. Great location with Park and Ride into the town 2 minutes walk .Will definitely come again , thank you !
- The beds were very comfy and reasonably quiet. It was excellent value for money. The staff could not have been more helpful.
- Friendly staff. Good car park. Perfect for P & R.
Top Hotels In Ffrith Clwyd Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ffrith Clwyd to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ffrith Clwyd but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ffrith Clwyd. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!