10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ferrol Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferrol Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ferrol Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferrol Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferrol Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ferrol Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ferrol Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ferrol Galicia:
One of our top picks in Ferrol.Set in Ferrol, Hotel Almendra features free WiFi, a bar and a snack bar. This hotel is 0.9 mi from Reina Sofia Park.Each room at Hotel Almendra offers a flat-screen TV with satellite and cable channels, radio and a telephone. Fitted with parquet flooring, all rooms include heating, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath.Hotel Almendra has a 24-hour front desk and tourist information is available upon request. Guests have access to a shared lounge.A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 3 minutes walk from the hotel. Ferrol Train Station is 0.6 mi away.
- The staff were very helpful and allowed us to privately park our car for the week we walked the Camino Ingles.
- Very kindly, courteous, nice person, quite and affordable.
- It is convenient for the start of the Camino Ingles. Although the staff did not speak English – they tried very hard to be helpful.
- The hotel is very close to the train station, particularly if you take the short cut the receptionist can tell you about. There was nothing about it we didn’t like. Yes, a bit dated, but everything worked, which is the main thing. We had a slight misunderstanding with breakfast being included in the price, which the owner rectified immediately. Certainly recommended for the price we paid.
- Great location. Friendly staff. Excellent value for money. Clean. Comfortable. Nice breakfast for €3.50 each.
Hotel Real Ferrol
One of our top picks in Ferrol.Located in Ferrol, Hotel Real Ferrol offers 1-star accommodations with a shared lounge. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk and a business center for guests.At the hotel, the rooms include a desk. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Sada is 25 miles from Hotel Real Ferrol, while Betanzos is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- We were so tired when we got here. The clerk at the front desk could see how hungry we were. He advised us very well on where to get a good meal at that late hour. His suggestion was right on!
- Comfortable beds, excellent staff, very central location, rooms were very clean & tidy
- Location is great, walking distance from the train station, and in the middle of the old part of the city. Great value for money. Breakfast is not included, only 3 euros. Staff was nice and helpful.
This was a really nice property. The staff was AMAZING!
It was so central. Spotless and clean! Best towels ever!
- The guy at receptionist (from Catalonia) was very friendly and helpful on our arrival. The parking facilities were nearby. Ferrol is a beautiful town with nice bars and restaurants.
Gran Hotel de Ferrol
Located in the center of Ferrol, Gran Hotel de Ferrol is a 5-minute walk from Plaza de España and La Magdalena district. It offers parking with direct access to the rooms and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms at Gran Hotel de Ferrol feature modern décor. They come with a TV, safe and a mini-bar. They also have a private bathroom.The hotel serves its healthy breakfast and you can enjoy a varied Mediterranean buffet for dinner during the week.Gran Hotel de Ferrol is only 1,300 feet from Ferrol Bus Station. Coruña Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Location, facilities, restaurant— all was very nice. The entertainment in the lounge was wonderful!
- This was the prefect start to tour Camino walk with staff most helpful and the rooms excellent city-centre quality. We enjoyed the location, room, breakfast and help offered by the staff.
- The breakfast “deal” for 8 euros was great and had lots of variety in the buffet. Worth it!
- Convenience to location for beginning the Camino Ingles.
- The hotel was great, very modern and clean. Top notch
Hotel Valencia offers free WiFi access in all areas. It is well located by the entrance into Ferrol, with easy access from the AP-9 and the A-6 Motorways. Hotel Valencia is within walking distance of the port, the old town and the Feria. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All modern rooms at Hotel Valencia include air conditioning and flat-screen TV. They all have a private bathroom with free toiletries, bath or shower, and a hairdryer.There is a bar on site.The region’s more than 30 beaches are a short drive away. The area is famous for the beautiful Rías Altas.
- Amazingly helpful staff… a nice clean room. This is a great bargain for a small price & it’s a short walk to the beginning of the Camino Inglés.
Clean, roomy and comfortable, with plenty of cafes & restaurants nearby (Josés burger joint just up the road is a must visit!)
The hotel restaurant/cafe for a casual bite was excellent, great pizzas and a good selection of food.
- Parking facilities, relaxed staff, good restaurant over the road
- Convenient location when driving in to town, although not within walking distance of the city centre. Receptionist was very friendly and helpful. A beautiful beach is a 20 min drive away where we watched the sun set over the ocean. Great to have secure free parking near the hotel. Good breakfast. There are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.
- Staff were so friendly and really helpful, food was lovely.
Hotel Alda El Suizo
The Hotel Alda El Suizo is housed in an attractive modernist building dating back to 1909. Interiors balance both classic and elegant décor. Enjoy evenings in the elegant bar and surf the internet for free.The Suizo’s spacious rooms have smart, parquet floors and private bathrooms with marble fittings.The port of Ferrol is just 650 feet away and where you can enjoy a stroll along the water with views over the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the nearby beaches for some fresh air. You can choose from several dining options in the area around the Suizo.
- The lady who received us was most pleasant and helpful.
- Very well situated in the center of town. You might have to take a couple of passes at it if you’re driving since the town is all one way streets. It’s one of those annoying situations where you can see your destination but not get to it. They have a small garage next to hotel and will park your car once you get there. We got a large 50m2 converted attic room which was nice but a little dated. Beds were kinda lumpy but OK. Staff was friendly and spoke excellent English.
- The person who checked me in was very helpful and knowledgeable. Location, quality, value – all excellent.
- Great location and very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast buffet. Loved classic architecture- nicely restored.
- The staff were friendly, attentive and informative.
Parador de Ferrol
Set in the heart of this seaside town, this Galician mansion has been beautifully converted into a hotel while still maintaining its original charm. Enjoy views from the stunning glassed balcony.The interiors of the Parador Ferrol have been carefully designed to be in tune with their maritime setting. World maps and sailing motifs decorate the walls. Admire sailing instruments and an attractive boat lantern which illuminates the elegant staircase.Bedrooms are spacious with organic tones, parquet flooring and antique-style decor. You can keep up-to-date with the free Wi-Fi.Dine in the Ferrol’s restaurant which serves a variety of Galician cuisine, seafood and a tempting selection of desserts.Relax in the lounges which display both a homely feel and one of luxury.
- After a long, long day’s travels from the US, this was a very comfortable, friendly, and helpful place to stay before trekking out on the Camino Ingles.
- Amazing decor and love the numerous sitting rooms..love that there were games and puzzles in the cafe area. Only had the coffee for breakfast but the breakfast looked amazing. The decor was solid and beautiful and I enjoyed walking through the place. The room was great with the ability to ensure darkness at night. The staff was great with suggestions and directions: helpful and friendly as to be expected. A great place to holiday in Ferrol.
Another historic building with plenty of charm.
Very helpful and polite staff.
- Property has so much character and natural charm. Staff were very friendly and common areas; bar, restaurant, breakfast were all great, with views and elegant but casual seaside village vibe. Rooms were cozy and comfortable. Just a few blocks from start of Camino Ingles, so we could walk to tourist info to register and start our pilgrimage at 10 am on Sunday morning.
- Beautiful hotel, comfortable room, very good restaurant right by Ferrol’s port (and the start of the Camino Ingles). Easy walk from the train station.
Hotel América is 2,650 feet from the Port of Ferrol and the town center, with easy access to the N-651 Main Road. It offers simple rooms with satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the América’s café-bar or in their room. There is also a TV room, with a 50-inch LCD TV and sofas, where you can relax.The hotel has a tour desk and offers luggage storage. On-site parking is available for a small charge.
Best hotel I’ve been to so far, as for the service-price ratio.
The owner is dedicated for the satisfaction and comfort of guests.
Was travelling for business, didn’t have time to evaluate the place as for sightseeing.
- The staff were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel was always very clean and the service was exceptional. The hotel is very cozy and welcoming. The price is amazing for all the value that you get out of it! The WiFi was good and the staff spoke english and Spanish very well. Definitely recommend this place for everyone!!!!
- I loved how friendly and accomodating the staff was, it was a pleasure to have talk to them. They made sure to help with the luggage. The food at the restaurant was delicious and the breakfast was a good add on. The room was very clean and surpassed my expectations. I would totally recommend this place to anyone that wants a family friendly hotel with very good value for your money.
Just outside Ferrol town centre, this family run hotel is a little gem. Freindly, helpful and warm.
The rooms are very spacious, spotless, the beds are very comfortable, really doesnt get any better for a budget stay.
Plenty of choice of cafes and restaurants in the local area, with lots of shops and amenities nearby.
The town centre is a short 1km walk away.
Hotel America will be my first option next time I am in Ferrol.
- The room was fine and the bathroom as well. Personnel extremely nice and helpful
- Best hotel I’ve been to so far, as for the service-price ratio.
Hotel Carrís Almirante
This stylish, modern hotel is located right in the heart of Ferrol, beside Plaza de España and the traditional central district of La Magdalena. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Rooms at Hotel Carrís Almirante feature a flat-screen TV, heating, air conditioning, and a safe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath, and hairdryer.One of the most attractive features of the Carrís Almirante is its à la carte restaurant, which specializes in delicious Galician and Castillian cuisine. It also includes conference facilities built to host up to 300 people.With its central location, the Carris Almirante is the ideal venue from which to explore this historic port on the coastline of Galicia.
- It was pretty central to the city. If you are doing the Camino Ingles, you can walk about 20 minutes to get to the start (down by the water).
- Great room and very helpful as well as friendly staff.
- 24 hour reception for late check ins. Check out not until 12 or 3pm for Genius customers. Friendly and hard working, very professional staff. Luxurious hotel, very spacious, beautiful bathroom and products in shower. Amazing value for money. Great quality food, fresh coffee and bar/restaurant available at unbelievably cheap prices. Bustling with people, 2 minutes walk from the traim station and lively atmosphere. Round the corner from the main shopping district and restaurants.
- La habitacion y el baño son muy agradables a la vista. El personal del hotel muy amable en todo momento.
- La posizione è adiacente al centro storico e vicino alla stazione dei bus. Colazione con un’offerta veramente completa e personale di servizio competente e disponibile.
Located 10 minutes by foot from the center of Ferrol, Hotel Silva offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a plasma TV. They are also equipped with a private bathroom and parquet floors.Breakfast is served in the bar area. There is also a restaurant and snack bar where guests can enjoy light refreshments.Silva Hotel features a lounge with a TV and sofas. Guests also have access to a billiards table.Located in the Rias Altas region, Hotel Silva is just a 15-minute drive from Doniños Beach. La Coruña is around 31 mi away.
- Booked the Hotel the night before we began the Camino Ingles. Hotel is tucked away on a side street, which, that evening, was very quiet. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- The whole staff is extremely nice helpful and welcoming and gives you great tips. The prices at the hitel bar are very good.
- Staff were so kind and helpful, room was clean and exactly what we wanted for a cheap price. Great coffee too.
- Garage for the car. Expensive but gave peace of mind.
- the room was clean and comfortable,the room would cost a lot more in a better location .the Cafe/bar was good for breakfast (it was full of locals)overall I enjoyed my stay there
SPA Sercotel Odeón
Sercotel Odeón is a modern hotel in Narón, 1.2 mi from Ferrol’s center. Fragas del Eume Natural Park is 6.2 mi from the hotel. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.All rooms at the Odeón are equipped with air conditioning, central heating, a safe, and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.Sercotel Odeón’s restaurant serves international food. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.Odeón’s spa includes an indoor pool, a hot tub, water circuits, sauna, and hammam. A footbath, spa showers, and thermal loungers are also featured. Guests can benefit from massages and health treatments in private cabins.Staff at the hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Narón and the surrounding area. You can also hire a car, and there is on-site parking available.You will find bars, restaurants and shops nearby. The Dolce Vita Shopping Center is 2 minutes’ walk away from the hotel.
The family room was very large.
Flexible check-in and late check-out
Spa area was nice, with several options
- Nice staff – Pleasant spa – confortable bedding – stylish in a modern desigh
- Nice faceless hotel: clean and quiet. Will be ideal for business travellers.
- spa was nice, but it closes between 14-16 and kids are not allowed to use it from 18.
Friendly staff, clean, modern, good parking, good location for business.
Plenty of bars, restaurants nearby
- The family room was very large.
Top Hotels In Ferrol Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ferrol Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ferrol Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ferrol Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!