10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ferreira Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferreira Galicia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ferreira Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferreira Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferreira Galicia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ferreira Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ferreira Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ferreira Galicia:
O Canto da Terra
O Canto da Terra is located in Pantón’s Follés district and within the Ribeira Sacra region. Set in lovely gardens with outdoor furniture, this charming country house offers rooms and apartments.The eco-friendly O Canto da Terra maintains original wood and stonework, handmade furnishings crafted on site and hand-painted tiles. All accommodations has pleasant, rustic décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a bathroom.You can make use of a shared lounge, where there is a fireplace. Breakfast and dinner prepared with produce grown in the property’s orchard can be prepared upon request. There is also a terrace with a barbecue.The Canto da Terra is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is 90 mi from Santiago. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and a spa center can be found less than 0.6 mi away. The Augas Santas Balneario & Golf Resort is also 0.6 mi away.Ferreira de Pantón is 2.2 mi away and you can reach Ourense in 35 minutes by car.
- Same apartment as last year everything just as good. The owner is very nice and helpful as always.
- Lovely apartment with full facilities which was perfect for us.
- Everything, the hospitality was amazing and the place was very cosy.
- Wonderfully quiet, rural location. Our hostess was lovely and took time to look for information on local archaeological sites for us. The room had so much character and the facilities were great. We had our own little terrace to sit on. The breakfast was very tasty with local produce and homemade pancakes. If you relish the countryside this is the place for you.
- En general todo estuvo bien, muy bonito el entorno, la casa, la gente y la comida
Hotel Oca Golf Balneario Augas Santas
This 4-star modern tourist resort is located in an idyllic setting in Ribeira Sacra; a paradise of beauty and tranquility in the region of GaliciaIts ancient spa offers a great opportunity to forget the stresses of everyday life, with beauty treatments, hydrotherapy, relaxation sessions, and massages with curative mineral waters, all in a natural and peaceful environment.Alternatively you can enjoy the fresh air and take in the beautiful landscape of the Galicia region while taking advantage of the hotel’s private 18-hole golf course, complete with shop, equipment rental and golf classes.
- The spa was good, it could be better if the spa was connected to the swimming but good otherwise.
- Big rooms, comfortable overall. Food excellent when we got it and also had some gluten free bread for breakfast
- Overall good experience.We have been many times and keep returning as it is what we like.
- The spa waters and water jets, the sauna, and the massage treatments. The area is beautiful with many places to see. The Parador at San Estebo was particularly beautiful with a delicious menu. Also a local place Topic in Ferreira 5 minutes away had the best menu al dia ever!
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Especially the lady managing the bar made sure we had everything we needed. Seafood was very nice on the front terrace. Golf range made a nice change. The mineral pool was very good for our skin. Very clean and nice warm welcome.
Rectoral de Castillon
Set in the natural surroundings of the Ribeira Sacra, this former 17th-century rectory provides a charming setting for your stay in rural Galicia.The Rectoral de Castillón lies in among 46 ft² of peaceful gardens between the rivers Miño and Sil. All around the property you can enjoy the tranquil countryside of this beautiful, wine-producing region of northern Spain. Each of the hotel’s rooms overlooks these wonderful green surroundings.Stay within the ancient stone walls of this enchanting, historic building. The hotel is set around a characteristic courtyard and features a library, a lounge with welcoming fireplace, wine cellar and a traditional-style restaurant.
- Good location for vineyards and revers, well restored house like a castle, well kept garden, comfortable and large rooms, sophisticated dinner and breakfast, and manager in reception with the best hospitality.Everything is wonderful.
- Habitación muy amplia y limpia. El entorno es precioso.
- El edificio muy bonito y elegantemente decorado. La ubicación excelente para distintas excursiones. Rosa , una de las dueñas, muy simpática y amable, explicando distintas opciones de rutas. Desayunos excelentes y súper completos.
- El desayuno es increible y abundante con productos naturales. El restaurante hacen una comida buenísima. La atención del personal, super cercana.
Nos Gusto todo en general, la casa esta muy bien, amplia, limpia y muy bien cuidada. También nos gusto el restaurante , tiene una carta no muy extensa pero todo lo que comimos estaba muy rico.
Hacer mención también a la atención y amabilidad del personal.
Casa Grande de Rosende
Located in the Ribeira Sacra area of Galicia, this 18th-century manor house combines beautiful rural surroundings with traditional grandeur. It has a large garden.The elegant rooms at the Casa Grande de Rosende feature antique furniture and wooden floors and beams. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi.The Casa Grande has a library with board games, a chapel with a painted ceiling and a lounge with a large open fireplace. A home-made breakfast is served daily, and the restaurant serves traditional Galician food.The area surrounding Rosende is popular for canoeing and hiking, and you can hire bicycles from the Casa Grande’s reception. Aguas Santas Golf Course is around 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Very special place, with history, unique design, history, gardens, food, movie about the region at the hotel.
- Beautiful location with a very nice atmosphere. The personnel was amazing, as well as the food and wine (both the white and red wines are fantastic)
- It’s like staying in a museum. Very beautiful old stone building. The old open fire kitchen is very nice but they only put it on at 10 pm at night. It is near some really nice hiking trails and they give you plenty of information about walks.
It was an amazing place, so historic and incredibly beautiful.
The staff were extremely helpful.
I would recommend it very highly
- The rural Manor House is absolutely amazing. Beautiful location and the breakfast and dinner are fabulous. A special thanks to Miguel for all his help and atention to detail. Great place to visit the Ribeira Sacra.
Rectoral de Anllo
Surrounded by 15.000 m2 of land and vineyards, this converted 18th century noble building is located in the heart of the Ribeira Sacra. It features rustic décor rooms with pleasant views.Rectoral de Anllo offers Suites and double rooms with flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Each room has been carefully decorated and some of them have a balcony overlooking the vineyards.Rectoral de Anllo features a restaurant, which serves local cuisine. There is also a chapel and a library. The house contains original paintings by Bernardo Pérez Castinandi, a Galician painter of the time.The area is surrounded by numerous churches and monasteries. You can also visit the wine cellars located nearby the hotel.
- The location was beautiful – in the middle of a vineyard, in an historic old rectory, but with all of the modern amenities – the perfect combination of old and new! Nacho could not have been more welcoming and friendly, and the meals (dinner and breakfast) were delicious! The rooms were very large, and bathrooms well equipped.
- We booked for a two night stay and extended to a third as we enjoyed our time here so much. The accommodation was comfortable, breakfast was good and we especially enjoyed dinner. We had a slight difficulty getting access to WiFi which was quickly resolved by Nacho, who also helped us with planning our visit to the area. Our stay was one of the high points of our holiday.
- This is a very wonderful and very special place. The food and wine are excellent and we were very well looked after by very lovely folk. A highlight in living.
- The place is really beautiful, no neighbors at close distance, nice yoga room and living room
- Fabulous location, stunning room with balcony and wonderful views, food was excellent and was a lovely warm evening for the meal in the garden, hosts friendly and attentive, home was stunning and very quirky and unique, if you are in the area I can’t recommend this wonderful place enough.
Hotel Terra Galega
Offering free WiFi, Hotel Terra Galega is located in Monforte de Lemos. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can have a drink at the bar.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.Ourense is 29 miles from Hotel Terra Galega, while Sarria is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 73 miles from the property.
- We had just sold our house nearby and the hotel was good for us for our needed one night stay prior to us driving through spain to the uk and it accepted pets.
- A clean simple hotel with friendly staff. Slept well very important on a walking holiday.
La situación, las instalaciones recientes, el magnífico edificio, su amplio aparcamiento y el trato del director del hotel.
( ES DE JUSTICIA REMARCAR QUE LOS INFORMES REGISTRADOS SOBRE ESTE HOTEL ESTAN DISBIRTUADOS, YA QUE LA REALIDAD ENCONTRADA ES MUY SUPERIOR A ESTOS YA QUE SI HICIERAN EN SUS INSTALACIONES ÚNICAMENTE AÑADIR ALGUNOS DETALLES COMPLEMENTARIOS PODRÍA CLASIFICARSE EN CLASE MUCHO MAS ELEVADA, EN RESUMEN LA RELACIÓN DE LA CALIDAD RESPECTO AL PRECIO ES ENORMEMENTE SUPERIOR A ESTE)
- EL TRATO DEL GERENTE BASTANTE DESAGRADABLE Y A PESAR DE QUE TENÍA CAFETERÍA ESTABA CERRADA TANTO PARA LA NOCHE COMO POR LA MAÑANA
- Las habitaciones estaban impecables y tenía zona amplia de aparcamiento.
Hotel Ribeira Sacra
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Ribeira Sacra is located in Monforte de Lemos. This hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV. Monforte de Lemos Train Station is 1.2 mi away.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and the private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Towels are provided.Staff at Hotel Ribeira can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other facilities at the property include vending machines for drinks and snacks. A safety deposit box is also available.You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 1,650 feet of Hotel Ribeira. Rio Cabe Golf Club is a 12-minute drive from the property, and Lugo is 40 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 78 mi from the hotel.
- The accommodation was clean. We enjoyed the breakfast everyday which, contained different breads, cold meats and cheese. Staff were always willing to help with anything we needed. The hotel is close to restaurants, river and market.
- Plenty of space in the room. Great shower. Comfy bed. Breakfast was ok but a little meagre.
- Very helpful staff. Hotel comfortable and quiet. Good value for money. Close to bar and restaurant area. They recommended La Polar restaurant extremely good.
- More than i had expected. Really modern and clean. Had a card key to enter hotel at whatever time i wanted.Extra friendly staff at reception.Missed the breakfast as had an early flight but to get a free breakfast after the small amount for such a room i thought was incredible. Will return for sure!
- Bed really comfy. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful.
One of our top picks in Monforte de Lemos.Featuring views of the river, Hotel Cardenal is located in Monforte de Lemos in the Galicia Region, 22 mi from Ourense.The hotel has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site upon request.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Allariz is 27 mi from Hotel Cardenal, while Manzaneda is 21 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- The staff goes beyond requirements to your expectations
- Location and staff were great. Room was extremely clean and in good condition.
- Excellent location, we were on a motorcycle tour, as such the parking arrangements were superb, the breakfast was exceptional, the hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly.
- The staff was simple incredible! Very helpfull and super kind! Location is the best, bu the river in the very center of the city. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable!
- Lovely quiet room. Good central location for strolling around the town.
Parador de Monforte de Lemos
Housed in a 17th-century Benedictine Monastery, this Parador Hotel sits on the highest point of the town of Monforte de Lemos, in northern Galicia. Enjoy locally-caught game in the elegant restaurant.Built around the property’s main cloister, the Parador de Monforte de Lemos’s bedrooms are luxurious, spacious and well-lit. Admire careful decor which is in harmony with the Monforte de Lemos’s neoclassical style.You can enjoy a stroll around the pretty gardens of the property and take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool in the summer. Sit down with a good book in the pleasant setting of the Monforte’s covered terrace – with garden views. Alternatively, unwind in the hotel’s hot tub for the ultimate relaxation after a workout in the gym.Enjoy the panoramic views of the town and its surrounding area from this hotel. You can visit the beautiful surrounding countryside of the Ribeira Sacra region of Galicia, with its rich natural and monumental heritage.
- The staff were very welcoming and helpful, both at the breakfast service and the dinner service. Historic building with commanding location overlooking countryside. Beautiful patio.
- It is a beautiful building on the top of a hill overlooking town. There is an interesting central courtyard that served for rainwater collection in earlier times. That is the smoking area and it is glassed off on all levels, but open at the top. As a non-smoker it was nice having a glass of beer out there when no one was smoking. The staff were very nice and courteous. The town is nice to walk around with a nice park along the river. Although the roads up to the Parador are steep, it is a pleasant walk and takes the same amount of time as driving and finding a place to park. Dinners and breakfasts were nice, especially the seafood appetizers. The perfectly seared scallops served on their shells were the best I’ve ever had.
- What can you say about staying at a historic Benedictine monastery? It was absolutely jaw dropping. Plus, it helped that our room was very comfortable too. Comfortable bed, great bathroom, and an impressive view! Easy to walk into town for food (but remember, you have to walk back up!) It was the only Paradore that we stayed at on our trip, and we’d definitely do it again!
- This is a beautiful and historic hilltop hotel located in an old religious facility with a working (and gorgeous) chapel attached. Dinner was good, and the breakfast buffet was very attractive…and delicious. Our stay was quite memorable, and we loved it.
- A grand and romantic building with an otherworldly view.
Apartamentos Rio Sil
Offering free bikes and a garden with mountain views and barbecue facilities, Apartamentos Riosil is located in Bolmente, a 45-minute drive from Ourense. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Air-conditioned apartments come with 1 or 2 bedrooms and all have a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine. Towels and bed linen are provided.You can go cycling in the surrounding area and there is a golf course nearby.
- The apartment, the host, the environments and views
- We had a self-contained unit at this property located in the beautiful countryside near the Canon del Sil in Bolmente. The unit was modern, spacious, comfortable and very clean. It was very well equipped (even a toaster was provided) and the property has both outdoor and indoor BBQ facilities. Guests can use the commercial standard washing machines and driers in the property, which were very good. Suzanne, our host had arranged for relatives who could speak some English to help us with check-in, which was very helpful and a nice touch. We enjoyed the view from the balcony over the property and out to the surrounding countryside each afternoon and early evening of our stay. The property is also very close to a couple of the miradores (viewpoints) of the Canon del Sil – A Cividade and Bouqueirino, both very spectacular.
- Desde la tranquilidad del emplazamiento hasta la limpieza y equipación del apartamento, pasando por los extras que ofrece la casa (barbacoa, comedor exterior, bicis…), es una magnífica base para conocer y visitar la Ribeira Sacra.
- El apartamento 2 habitaciones que es de lo que puedo opinar. Es genial. En todos los aspectos. Por poner una pega el salon es incomodo.
Ha superado todas las expectativas que teníamos, desde la atención del personal hasta el alojamiento y entorno.
El apartamento está muy bien equipado. Todo muy nuevo y limpio. Las zonas comunes son espectaculares y las vistas increíbles.
Top Hotels In Ferreira Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ferreira Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ferreira Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ferreira Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!