10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ferrán Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferrán Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ferrán Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferrán Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferrán Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ferrán Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ferrán Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ferrán Catalonia:
Hotel SB Ciutat de Tarragona
Centrally located in Imperial Tarraco Square, this hotel features 24-hour room service, and a rooftop pool and hot tub. It is next to Tarragona Bus Station, offering direct airport connections.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel SB Ciutat de Tarragona have marble floors and flat-screen satellite TV. There is a mini-bar and safe, and the private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and hairdryer.A varied buffet breakfast is offered at the Hotel SB Ciutat de Tarragona, and the restaurant serves Mediterrranean cuisine. There is a café-bar, and ice dispensing machines can be found on all floors.There is a 24-hour front desk, and on-site parking is available for an extra charge. A car hire service is also available. The beach and Roman Amphitheater are a 20-minute walk away.
- Very central, cmfortable room, good bathroom and aircon
Good parking and convenient stay en route to France.
Dinner in the restaurant was unexpectedly good.
- The hotel is very nice and in a good location with a parking garage.
- Space is quite big. Its style reminded me of some old 4-star hotels in China, but this one has not been maintained and upgraded well.
- My bed was very comfortable and one of the male receptionists was luckily fluent in englidh so he helped me to translate my needs to other staff
Hotel Best Cap Salou
One of our top picks in Salou.This hotel is located on the seafront in the bay of Cap Salou, on the Costa Daurada. The Hotel Best Cap Salou has a spa center and an outdoor swimming pool.All rooms offer a furnished balcony and free WiFi. Safety deposit box is available on request.Best Cap Salou features a fitness and Spa center and a tematized children’s Splash pool with slides and water games.The buffet restaurant serves national and international dishes in its show kitchen. The hotel also offers a snack bar, open from June to September.Access to the spa comes at an additional cost. There is a hot tub, a sauna and an indoor swimming pool. Best Cap Salou also has a hair salon and massage services are available.Private parking is available upon request and for a supplement. Port Aventura Theme Park is a short drive away.
- the best staff i ever met during a holiday trip!! All of them are really friendly in any cases!!! Special thank to the reception guys!! You saved our life, especially the german speaking guy, thank you for calling the ambulance, for discussing with the doctor and being there even during the night!!! We never felt alone or lost, even in our (unfortunately) bad case!
- the place is just next to the beach which is good . Interior exterior pool ..clean place well maintaned staff are helpul even if they don’t speak english.
Very nice hotel, hotel staff very pleasant and helpful.
Good meals, and cooked directly from the hot components of the oven. Also, in the morning, pancakes came out of the pan or oiled.Price and quality relationship in place.
My son (3 year old) loved the water slides and pool. The beach was very near and accessible, it was a bit small, but felt private and cozy. Breakfast and dinner were quite nice, food was always available.
Cap Salou was pretty quiet and isolated comparing to the city Salou, perfect for my taste.
- The food was excellent great variety something for everyone. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Natura Park
One of our top picks in Comarruga.Natura Park is set just off the beach in Comarruga and enjoys stunning sea views. It offers outdoor pools for adults and children, and the spacious rooms feature private balconies.Natura Park is 12 mi from Tarragona and Reus Airport is a short drive away. Salou and Port Aventura Theme Park are 25 mi away.The rooms at Natura Park come with air conditioning and a private bathroom. They also include a TV and 2 double beds.The hotel includes a games room and offers a daily entertainment program for adults and children. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
Sea view was awesome
Comparatively big rooms
Nice pool (there’s an underground passage to it and it’s closed from the road by the good fence)
Nice beaches in the walking distance
Easy to get by public transports from Barcelona and travel to the nearby cities
Great food at the restaurant/buffet
Good for families with children
- I like balcony and food (I had breakfast and supper). You have wonderful friendly and accommodating stuff.
- Great staff! Clean rooms (mini fridge, air conditioning, comfortable beds). The kids loved the mini-disco on Saturday evening. Very funny animator! Nice food, lots of choice. Close to the beach. Free parking in the street. In general great value for money.
- The wiev of the balkony, the beds were big and comfortable. Very nice staff, good food, the beach was near the hotel, the sea clear, nice pool and the area around it. I reccomend.
The food was excellent and the staff very friendly
The pools were very clean and tidy and there was entertainment every night within the hotel
The bar staff were great and the beer was very cheap especially for a hotel.
- Sea view was awesome
Hotel Gran Claustre
One of our top picks in Altafulla.Gran Claustre is in the historic center of Altafulla, near Tarragona, 15 minutes’ walk from a sandy beach. It offers an outdoor pool and rooftop terrace with beautiful views.All rooms at this small, charming hotel have a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.The Gran Claustre’s rooftop terrace offers great views of the Mediterranean Sea, as well as of the Tamarit and Altafulla Castles. A thermal circuit and hot tub is available at an extra cost on prior request.The Les Bruixes de Buriac Restaurant offers à la carte options with fresh, local ingredients. The wine list includes more than 100 different wines.Free public parking is possible on site. Reus Airport is within a short drive, and there are beaches within 1.2 miles.
Incredible design and architecture
Wonderful breakfast in a spectacular space
Beautiful pool area
- This gem of a location is beautifully situated on a hill atop the city in a very historic and elegant neighborhood. The staff were accommodating and it is a great place to disconnect and stroll around curiously. There are some worthwhile places to eat nearby – El Pati dels Tarongers, to name one. Walking down by the sea was really pleasurable as well.
- Staff, breakfast, comfort of room, use of spa included in rate, excellent gin and tonic, very fast internet
- Lovely characterful old village . Hotel is interesting and a great concept which makes a welcome change from using one of the chains . We liked the individuality . We only stayed one night and didn’t use the restaurant for our evening meal . The breakfast was good .Staff were very friendly.
- The breakfast was very good – fresh fruit, pastries, omelette, cheese and cooked meats. Staff efficient and friendly.
- Incredible design and architecture
Altafulla Mar Hotel
Located in Altafulla and 2 minutes’ walk away to the nearest beach, Altafulla Mar Hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace, and an on site restaurant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms feature a private balcony. They come equipped with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and a safe. The private bathroom includes a bath or shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries.The hotel also features a playground for children and a games room. Other facilities available include an on-site bar and a shared lounge. Laundry services are available for an extra cost.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within a 5-minute walk of Altafulla Mar Hotel. Tarragona is 8.1 mi from the property, and PortAventura Theme Park is 30 minutes’ drive away. Reus Airport is 16 mi away.
- The room was huge, with a terrace. Very comfortable stay! Nice breakfast with all you need.
- Big comfortable beds. Lovely and relaxing garden area with lots of seating.
- A little hidden gem of a hotel. Clean comfortable rooms. Polite friendly and professional staff. Breakfast buffet had a wide variety of foods available. Decent coffee from a machine. The pool area and other public areas were very modern and clean. There was a gym and a children’s play area. I would definitely stay here again. Altafulla is about one hour train journey from Barcelona and 10 minutes journey to Tarragona. The train station is a few minutes walk away. If you are looking for a quiet sleepy little town to relax without nightclubs and noisy bars then this is the place to be. The lovely beach and promenade area are less than 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Would definitely recommend for a chill out holiday break.
- What a gorgeous hotel in a quiet town. So trendy, clean, gorgeous and absolutely perfect for me as I was getting married at Castle Tamarit the next day and needed a nice place to spend the night with my bridesmaids before the big day. Couldn’t have picked a more perfect place!
- Lovely room with sea view, Gastrobar food is excellent
Hotel Oreneta is located 1,300 feet from the old town of Altafulla, 6.2 mi from Tarragona. It offers free Wi-Fi, and rooms with cable TV.All rooms at the Oreneta Hotel have air conditioning and heating. They also come with a private bathroom.The Oreneta has its own restaurant with an outdoor terrace where guests can eat during the summer months.The 16th-century Sant Martí Church is just 1,300 feet away from the Oreneta, and the beach is 0.9 mi away. The hotel is located 10 minutes’ drive away from AP7, which links Barcelona and Valencia. There is free public parking nearby and private parking on site for an extra cost.
The room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed, very quiet.
it’s just a short walk to the historical sites.
- The quietness. The comfort of the beds. The cleanliness. The great owners!
- Dog friendly, good Spainish food, tucked away, excellent hosts.
- The owner and staff were very nice and the evening meal was delicious.
- The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. The garden area was well looked
- The room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed, very quiet.
Offering an outdoor pool, a garden, a terrace with far-reaching views of the beach and the area, San Martin is located in Altafulla, 10-minute walk from Altafulla Beach.Air-conditioned rooms at this property come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, a desk and bed linen. Some rooms have a balcony.At San Martin you will find a bar at the terrace and a tour desk.Tarragona is 15 minutes’ drive from San Martin and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 43 mi away.
- Really good people here working hard to make the hotel a pleasant and relaxing experience
- Damn good coffee and super friendly/accomodating staff.
- Convenient location, close either to the old city or to the beach. Friendly staff. The room was clean enough.
- very basic in need of refurbishment but it was clean
- Lovely old Hotel that has seen better days. Parking onsite. Friendly staff.
Located in the town of Altafulla on the Costa Dorada, Hotel Yola is just 150 feet from the beach and offers simple and spacious rooms. The outdoor pool is set within gardens.The buffet restaurant at Yola serves an extensive choice of traditional cuisine. The hotel also offers a lounge area with a TV where guests can relax. There is free WiFi throughout.Yola has rooms with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. They come with a private bathroom complete with amenities.Tarragona is 6.2 mi from Hotel Yola, while Barcelona is 56 mi away. The tour desk can help to organize excursions to attractions such as the Roman villa at Els Munts.
- Front desk staff was excellent and helpful. We enjoyed the pool. The beach was wonderful and just a short walk. Air conditioning was appreciated since it was hot outside.
- Very friendly staff. The nice swimming pool. Excellent location a few steps from the beautiful sandy beach. Hotel is basic, but clean and comfortable, and perfectly suited to spend the weekend at the sea.
- Really nice and helpful staff, hotel very close to the beach, restaurants and shop. Good breakfast.
- Charming hotel, charming staff, only metres from the beautiful beach and a great price. What’s not to like. And Maria on reception (Santa Maria del Mar!) was lovely, as always!! ?
- The staff were extremely welcoming friendly but efficient. Maria the manager was excellent nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is spotless with daily cleaning, fresh sheets and towels. Breakfast was plentiful and good. Hotel is in a very convenient position with easy access to beach, bars and restaurants.
Hotel Sant Jordi
One of our best sellers in Tarragona! This hotel overlooks the golden beaches just north of Tarragona and has a pleasant cafe bar where you can sit outside and enjoy the views.It is just a few steps down to Savinosa Beach where you can enjoy a refreshing dip in the Mediterranean Sea. Alternatively, soak up the sunshine on the nearby golf course at Costa Daurada. There are plenty of sporting activities available in the area.Take the 10 minute ride into the historic center of Tarragona and visit the sights. You can also make a day trip to the exciting Port Aventura theme park.
- We love this place, the staff, the sea view from bed, parking facilities and closeness to so many great local attractions nearby, nude beaches… We recommend it to our friends and they all love it. Heaven on earth.
- Free parking. The staff is helpful and attentive. The check-in and check-out process was very smooth and fast.
- A relative had stayed at the Sant Jordi a few years ago, and on her recommendation we tried it ourselves. Our room was one of the largest we had in Spain, and the view out to sea from our balcony was tremendous. We especially enjoyed the staff. We felt we received personal service at breakfast, and the gentleman at the desk who checked us in offered us free beach chairs and an umbrella — an unexpected perk. Savinosa Beach is a 5-minute walk away, and was one of the pleasantest we’ve ever visited. (It’s mostly clothing-optional, by the way.) We had a wonderful time, and plan to include the Sant Jordi and Tarragona itself on our next trip to Spain.
Extremely kind staff.
Free and easy Parking.
Free and good WiFi
- I liked the service, staff was super friendly, and loved the breakfast. Didn’t expect the breakfast , since it said no meals included, but they served it right there and it was wonderful.
Located in Torredembarra, VM Torredembarra features a shared lounge, bar and free WiFi. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Salou is 18 miles from the hotel, while Sitges is 26 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Ferrán Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ferrán Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ferrán Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ferrán Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!