10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ferndale California – Top Hotel Reviews
Ferndale California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ferndale California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ferndale California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ferndale California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ferndale California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ferndale California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ferndale California:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Victorian Inn offers accommodations in Ferndale, just 17 miles from Eureka. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 29 miles from Victorian Inn.
- Wonderful service. Enjoyed hospitality lounge, sheets, ambience, restaurant.
- The hotel and hospitality is like stepping back in time. We were very warmly welcomed and it felt like we were staying overnight with family. The owner also generously upgraded us to a larger room, which was nice. The Old Steeple Music venue is right up the block and Russ Park and it’s numerous hiking trails nearby as well. Of course, the charming town of Ferndale is a fun destination in itself.
- Historical, clean, comfortable beds, great staff and good restaurant
- The staff was friendly, alert to our needs. The building reflected the era. And the photographs on the hallway walls were vintage. I liked the parlor offering tea, coffee and hot chocolate. We dined to live piano music by Harry Smith, next to the fireplace. The breakfast was delicious.
- Graet breakfast; Nice rooms in a awesome victorian building; Delicious restaurant
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Redwood Suites offers accommodations in Ferndale.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Eureka is 17 miles from Redwood Suites, and Fortuna is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 29 miles from Redwood Suites.
- They upgraded our room, we were the only guests. The room was fine but the bed was awful and we spoke with them in the morning and they gave us a room with a king size. The hotel is old and not exactly updated but it fits the charm of the city well. They also own the Victorian Inn and VI restaurant. The staff and owners were top notch, friendly and down home…………….
- Quant small town, awesome food and super sweet staff
- The breakfast was delicious, the staff was friendly and attentive.
- Great location, breakfast and hosts! Clean but basic rooms in a great location.
- The room was fine for a short stay. Perfectly pleasant motel room, well decorated (and not brown, thank goodness), and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast at the main hotel was plentiful and delicious. The town is picture perfect!
Ye Olde Danish Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Ye Olde Danish Inn is located in Ferndale, just 17 miles from Eureka. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 29 miles from Ye Olde Danish Inn.
Very quiet and close to the town, the apartments was very spacious
Owner was very welcoming, interested and interesting
Coffee was very good quality
- The room was charming and comfortable. The location was great and the owners were friendly.
- I was in in the top floor unit, very cozy and comfortable. Extremely quiet. It’s a place I would want to hang out and relax after a long day, not just sleep. Good for an extended stay. Plenty amenities. I hope to come back.
- We loved staying here from the moment we arrived until we left. Wonderful and friendly hosts. Quiet and quaint. Very clean and very homey. Will return when we pass this way again.
- The place is clean, quiet and close to Ferndale main street.
- Very quiet and close to the town, the apartments was very spacious
The Redwood Riverwalk Hotel
Located off Highway 101, this Fortuna hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The River Lodge Conference Center is within walking distance.All classically furnished rooms at the The Redwood Fortuna Riverwalk Hotel include a sitting area. A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in every room.Guests of this hotel can enjoy free access to the nearby HealthSport Gym. A daily breakfast is also provided.The Redwood Fortuna Riverwalk Hotel is within a 10-minute drive of both Rohnerville Airport and the Fortuna Depot Museum. The College of the Redwoods is 10.6 miles away.
- The place was filthy and had signs if rodents and cockroach infestation I cannot think of one positive things to say about it
- The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was great as well.
- Great breakfast. A nice indoor pool. Everything was clean and well organized.
- Omelette pre made in morning in tray with selection of other good breakfast items.
- Room was spacious, staff was friendly and the breakfast was really delicious. Love the pet play area too!
Bear River Casino Resort
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bear River Casino Resort offers accommodations in Loleta, just 12 miles from Eureka. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arcata-Eureka Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the check in staff very helpful.
- they accomadated us after driving 13 hours and arriving at 5AM
- The Front desk looked good and welcoming. Lay out for the restaurant pretty open area and food was decent specially their chili soup was really yummy.
- decor was nice, proximity to what I was attending in the grand ball room
- We chose this hotel because it was conveniently placed between 2 destinations. The room was acceptable.
Comfort Inn & Suites Redwood Country
This Fortuna hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. It features an indoor pool and a hot tub, and is within easy walking distance of the River Lodge Conference Center.All classically furnished rooms at the Comfort Inn & Suites Fortuna include a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. A sitting area is provided in every room.Guests can enjoy free access to the on-site fitness room and a jogging trail that runs along Eel River is within steps of the hotel.The Fortuna Comfort Inn offers a daily continental breakfast with hot waffles and eggs. A variety of pastries, cereals and breads are also available.The Rohnerville Airport and Redwood Empire Golf Club are both within a 10 minute drive of the hotel, and the Fortuna Depot Historical Museum is just 1.7 miles away.
- Food is excellent. Staff is wonderful. David the general maanger is a really attentive property host. Very kind and accommodating. I stay here every time I visit my daughter.
- Overall my friends & I had a very good experience. The location of the hotel is safe & simply amazing. There’s a path across the hotel to have a stroll, w/ a beautiful view. The reception area is nice. Hotel is clean. Our room have the view of the river, love the queen size bed. We had a wonderful time relaxing in the swimming pool & Jacuzzi (the area is super clean & have towels). They also have a gym. Very good breakfast.
- Liked elevator; liked being close to ice machine; lots of choices for breakfast including scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels, toast and mini sweet cupcakes; liked choice of mini waffles. Room was clean, bedding updated, rug not soiled.
- The hotel was very clean. The parking lot was well lit so I felt safe at all times. The staff was very very helpful and nice. The breakfast was pretty darn good too. I was pleasantly surprised at the variety, quality and quantity. I would stay here again and also book the reservation though bokking.com again. Overall an excellent experience.
- It as the largest hotel room we ever stayed when it comes to a chain hotel. It wasn’t noise neither.
Super 8 Fortuna
This Fortuna, California hotel off Highway 101 offers a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The Bear River Casino is 5.2 miles away.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 Fortuna. Each room is warmly decorated and includes a seating area.Guests are welcome to use the computer with free Wi-Fi in the hotel’s business center. Laundry facilities are located on site.The Eel River offers fishing and is located within easy walking distance of the Fortuna Super 8. The Bayshore Mall and the Redwoods Avenue of the Giants are both around a 20-minute drive from this hotel.
- very clean room comfy bed and pillows. close to high way but no road noise.
- The gentlemen who served me upon check in was lovely. He was kind, informative and attentive. Thank you very much.
- Good location, brew pub is right acroos from hotel.
Lovely large room, excellent location, quiet, GREAT BED!!! :), pleasant to relax in and take time in. This was a real positive addition to a stressful trip. I really appreciated it and what a surprise. If I can get this rate again I will definitely move my plans to stay here–what a nice surprise!
ps word to the wise—nice donuts and coffee, and fruit, would be a lot better and cheaper for you. The prefab food days are gone in Calif. and the breakfast is no pull at all. Coffee and a donut is!
- Property close to everything. Staff was very helpful with an issue we had. Great value. Super 8 has been upgraded it seems. Would choose to stay at them in the future.
Humboldt Redwood Inn
Located in Fortuna, 14 miles from Eureka, Humboldt Redwood Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arcata-Eureka Airport is 26 miles away.
- Everything was very clean and the staff was very nice, and funny.. Very well maintained rooms as well..
- The room was clean, it had a 42″ flat screen on the wall at the perfect level for watching tv in bed. The shower was nice and hot.
- value – price was reasonable for a single night’s stay.
- Room was clean and comfortable. Staff was very friendly
- I was aware of this property before the present owners took over and did a total renovation. They are very concerned about the quality of the property and respond quickly to any request.
Comfort Inn Humboldt Bay – Eureka
The 100% smoke free Comfort Inn Humboldt Bay is located just minutes from the Sequoia Park Zoo, Humboldt State University and College of the Redwoods. Humboldt Bay provides a beautiful locale for boating and bird watching. Woodley Island Marina is the largest marina on the bay, and has boat rental and lessons.This hotel is located near the Redwood National and State Parks. To the south of the hotel is the famous Avenue of the Giants and the ‘lost’ California coastline. On the southern edge of Eureka, the hotel is close to great shopping, restaurants, and the beautiful Victorian period architecture of the Old Town Eureka historic district.Guests at this hotel are provided many amenities, including free breakfast, free high-speed Internet access, free local calls, indoor heated pool and hot tub, and an exercise room.All guest rooms come equipped with 32-inch LCD flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, coffee makers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms have refrigerators, microwaves and whirlpool bathtubs.Parking is easy and spacious and will accommodate large trucks and trailers.
- Suuuuuper good bed, nice and quietly… Good breakfast
- Love the bed breakfast fresh. We love the staff. Cassey at front desk and other lady were very nice and helpful maids were helpful and friendly
- It was clean, comfortable, close to town and the included breakfast was good
- The staff was great and providing recommended places to eat.
- Excellent breakfast. Room very clean and quiet. Amenities with the room makes it a good value for the money.
Best Western Country Inn
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Best Western Country Inn offers accommodations in Fortuna. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arcata-Eureka Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Plenty of choices for breakfast. Fresh waffles, fried potatoes, eggs, oatmeal and more. The room was clean and spacious with two separate bead rooms and a living room with a fold out sofa.
- Bed was very comfortable, room was clean and spacious. Staff was great. Breakfast was better than most, fresh and plenty of options. Landscape and grounds were kept nice. I didn’t use the spa or pool but it looked inviting.
- First class Best Western. Reasonably new it seems. Very clean. Comfortable bed. Quiet. Good WiFi. Very decent breakfast.
- I like everything rooms were so nice and clean the breakfast was very good we been staying whenever we go visit my family lives in Fortuna ca.
- There was a pool but no water in it. We were disappointed!
Top Hotels In Ferndale California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ferndale California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ferndale California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ferndale California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!