10 Best Hotels To Stay In Feriton Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Feriton Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Feriton Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Feriton Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Feriton Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Feriton Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Feriton Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Feriton Washington State:
The Heathman Hotel Kirkland
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. This 4-star hotel in downtown Kirkland is 2 blocks from Lake Washington and a 20-minute drive from downtown Seattle. The hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The Heathman Hotel features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and MP3 docking station in every guest room. Free French press coffee and a separate boiling teakettle for tea are also provided. Rooms also have designer bath amenities and a well-stocked honor bar.A fully equipped gym and business services are available at the Heathman. Guests can enjoy free use of bicycles for sightseeing or free transportation to major shopping and business districts.Trellis Restaurant at the Heathman Kirkland is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner and features fresh, local “farm to table”-style cuisine. The Trellis Lounge offers cocktails, wine and beer.
- Most comfy bed and the tub was just as inviting. The shopping here is remarkable. I’m coming back just for the shopping.
- My friend and I stayed here to celebrate her birthday. From start to finish the stay was amazing. The staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful, the room was gorgeous, and the hotel itself is super convenient to everything in Kirkland. Highly recommend!
- The bed was very comfortable- the linens were my favorite!! High thread count cotton!! Loved the extra pillows. The towels were incredibly soft- I’m looking into getting some for my home. I especially liked the shampoo and conditioner!! We had a regular single room (king size bed)- very spacious. Great room layout. We enjoyed $5 happy hour in their restaurant. We saw many people in lobby- coming and going- but we heard nothing in our room. We Enjoyed the robes and slippers.
- Quiet. Easy to access room with our dog. Great staff
- The staff was absolutely friendly at both the hotel and at Trelis, the attached restaurant. The place was beautiful, and there were a lot of complimentary accommodations.
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This hotel and spa is on the shores of Lake Washington in Kirkland, Washington. It features a private beach area and honorary membership to the Woodmark Yacht Club.Upgraded linens, free Wi-Fi, and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with a video game system are included in all rooms at the Woodmark Hotel. Select rooms offer water views.This Kirkland hotel features 2 lakeside restaurants. The Beach Café provides casual dining and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The restaurant, bin on the lake, is open for dinner and features Northwest cuisine with Mediterranean influences and over 40 wines by the glass.Walking trails and an on-site gym are available. Boat, jet ski, kayak, bike and paddle board rentals are available.Downtown Seattle is just 15 minutes from the Woodmark Hotel Yacht Club & Spa. Northwest College is a mile from the property.
- The room and hotel itself were very beautiful and clean! The spa was absolutely amazing, i would recommend it to everyone.
- the room was beautiful although we had a view of the parking lot
- Everything. The staff, facilities, and the property.
- Excellent customer service from check in to check out
- Very Quiet and relaxing. Beautiful contemporary interior. Spa and eating right in the same complex. Loved the free midnight snack run. We usually go to Seattle for our weekend getaways, but prices were sky-high that week. So this was a pleasant local surprise.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue / Kirkland
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, this completely non-smoking Kirkland hotel is within 10 miles of Safeco Field, Pike Place Market and the Space Needle. Free Wi-Fi and a free daily breakfast are provided.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland provides a sitting area and a private bathroom.Fresh waffles, muffins, juice and coffee are just some of the free breakfast items provided daily at Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland La Quinta Inn & Suites. A fitness center and business center are also available.Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is 20 miles away. Bellevue Golf Course is a 10-minute drive from La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle Bellevue/Kirkland.
- I was very impressed with the staff. They were incredibly helpful, kind, and quick to check us in! The process was seamless.
- This was my 3td stay here. The staff is always friendly and super helpful.
- Clean and quiet and excellent breakfast selections
- Feee internet and parking and rooms were large. Free breakfast
- Food was good. Gave me some breakfast before my conference.
Comfort Inn Kirkland
One of our top picks in Kirkland.Comfort Inn Kirkland is located in Kirkland, 10 miles from Seattle and 7 miles from Bellevue.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Lynnwood is 10 miles from Comfort Inn Kirkland, and Snoqualmie is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from Comfort Inn Kirkland.
- Bed was comfortable, room was clean and staff was helpful.
- Handicapped parking was very close to the entrance to the lobby and the rooms. My husband had a total knee replacement and he can’t walk that far yet.
- Warm and cozy for my daughter. A place to sleep. Breakfast just ok.
- The staff at breakfast kept things moving and were very polite, food was good. It was not what I expected, very good for people on the go and don’t have time to go some where else and take valuable time to get breakfast. No driving is awesome.
- All things except the bed. Too old/soft/concave.
Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland offers accommodations in Kirkland. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Seattle is 10 miles from Courtyard Seattle Kirkland, and Bellevue is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Kirkland.
- The location is great for visiting Kirkland & Woodinville. The bed was very comfortable & the staff was friendly.
- Cleaning staff actually acknowledging me in the hall way. Most staff in other place we’ve stayed at just keep their heads down and don’t talk unless you ingauge them. One of the best comfy beds we’ve slept on.
- The room & bathroom are a good size. Bed comfortable. No body lotion in the bathroom. We left at 7am Kitchen was not open.
- Very quiet and peaceful. Felt like we were the only ones there!
- Staff was super! So nice to have bar and restaurant in lobby!
Baymont Inn and Suites Seattle/Kirkland
Baymont Inn and Suites Seattle/Kirkland is located in Kirkland, 10 miles from Seattle and 6 miles from Bellevue.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 10 miles from Hotel Seattle/Kirkland, and Snoqualmie is 20 miles away. Sea-Tac Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Clean, modern facilities that are well maintained. Good beds.
- Very good mattress. For a location next to the freeway the traffic noise was moderate to low.
- The Baymont was perfectly situated for freeway connections as we traveled around Seattle and the Peninsula.
- Soft bed, clean room, nice continental breakfast, friendly staff, and warm pool
- Good value for the price. Clean. We were allowed early check in since it was available, which I really appreciate.
Seattle Marriott Redmond
One of our top picks in Redmond.Seattle Marriott Redmond is located in Redmond, 11 miles from Seattle and 5 miles from Bellevue. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lynnwood is 14 miles from Seattle Marriott Redmond, and Snoqualmie is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 18 miles from Seattle Marriott Redmond.
- Clean rooms, great location in the center of Redmond, big comfortable rooms
- I loved getting a chef prepared omelette at breakfast.
- We were so surprised at the accommodations! We were looking for a budget friendly, pet friendly hotel after spending the day sightseeing and wine tasting. We were in awe at the place! VERY nice staff and the the hotel was impeccable! I can not wait to stay there again!
- The área was great, the room was ok, a little small, the overall conditions of the hotel were poor for such an expensive hotel I expected brand new and in perfect conditions areas, elevator, rest…. not the case. VERY expensive parking.
- Perfect location. You can walk to great restaurants and tons of shopping, I love the local bookstore, Brick & Mortar, and I was lucky enough that they were having a special event the night that I was there.
The Westin Bellevue
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in downtown Bellevue, just twenty minutes outside Seattle, The Westin Bellevue is situated minutes from major corporate offices including Microsoft, Nintendo of America, and T-Mobile.Guests also enjoy easy access to the city of Bellevue, which is home to wonderful theaters, restaurants, and museums.The Westin Bellevue is an integral component of Bellevue’s newest community, Lincoln Square – a mixed-use hotel, luxury condominium, and retail project. This unique and stylish area offers upscale shopping and entertainment and is directly across from Bellevue Square, one of the top shopping venues in the Seattle area.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast buffet very good
- The location cannot be beat. We got there and valet parked and didn’t need our car until we left. It was quiet and comfortable. The room was spacious and bed cozy. Our favorite part was interacting with the valet guys, they were so sweet and took great care of our car.
- Able to get a wine cork. The staff was quick and nice about bring us one.
Location and convenience of the hotel
Clean and comfortable unit
- The kids loved the pool. And the beds were super comfy.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
One of our top picks in Bellevue – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hyatt Regency Bellevue offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 6 miles from Seattle. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Lynnwood is 15 miles from Hyatt Regency Bellevue, and Snoqualmie is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Had the best bed in breakfast experience by pre-ordered menu list I hung on the door from the night before. I stayed an extra day just to do it again😉
- Nice room and clean. The couch was very uncomfortable. And so was the extra blanket that was in the closet
- Coffee shop in the lobby. Great location. In room dining was terrific
- Convenient for shopping, restaurants and entertainments.
- Close to shopping. Buffet was very good. Staff professional.
Silver Cloud Inn – Bellevue Downtown
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Silver Cloud Inn – Bellevue Downtown offers accommodations in Bellevue, just 6 miles from Seattle.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Lynnwood is 15 miles from Silver Cloud Inn Downtown, and Snoqualmie is 18 miles from the property. Sea-Tac Airport is 13 miles away.
- Love the location. Very clean and comfortable. Nice staff
- We liked the room decor, the bathroom renovation, and the breakfast provided. We also appreciated the free parking.
- Professionalism and courtesy of staff, spacious rooms, comfortable beds, good location
- Close to SAP Concur office, I ordered a few packages to the hotel address – staff was very nice to assist with it. Decent breakfast.
- Nice quiet location. Walking distance to downtown area. Room and bathroom were clean. Overall good value for the amenities and location.
Top Hotels In Feriton Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Feriton Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Feriton Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Feriton Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!