10 Best Hotels To Stay In Femés Lanzarote – Top Hotel Reviews
Femés Lanzarote is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Femés Lanzarote. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Femés Lanzarote. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Femés Lanzarote. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Femés Lanzarote right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Femés Lanzarote with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Femés Lanzarote:
Los Tulipanes is 1,650 feet from Los Pocillos Beach in Lanzarote’s Puerto del Carmen resort. It offers apartments with private balconies and has 2 outdoor pools. Free WiFi is available in the reception area.All Tulipanes apartments have a living-dining area with a sofa bed and satellite TV. There is also a kitchen and a bathroom with bath and shower.There is a poolside snack bar at the Tulipanes complex where you can get a drink while relaxing by the pool. Puerto del Carmen Golf Club is just 2,650 feet away from the apartments.The town of Puerto del Carmen contains many shops, bars and restaurants which can be reached within 5 minutes’ walk.
Location to town was great, pool area very clean, plenty of sunbeds, reception staff very helpful, very peaceful
We had a ground floor apartment overlooking the pool was lovely to be able to nip in and out
Rooms cleaned daily
Beds were very comfortable, there were two pools, good location- easy to walk to the main strip
Apartments were modern and nicely decorated and we had a big balcony
- Cozy. Clean. Close to the beach. Friendly professional staff. Room had everything we needed.
- I loved it. Central. Perfect location. Great kitchen facilities including an oven.
- Large apartment, clean, good facilities, great location and quiet at night, good value for money. It was a lot better than expected given some of the previous reviews! We had no trouble at all.
- Location to town was great, pool area very clean, plenty of sunbeds, reception staff very helpful, very peaceful
Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos
Hotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area of Lanzarote’s Puerto del Carmen, 2,650 feet from the harbor. It features an outdoor pool, restaurant and apartments with balconies.The spacious, brightly decorated apartments offer views of the sea or swimming pool. They all have a seating area with satellite TV and a kitchenette with a fridge.The Blue Sea’s restaurant serves buffet cuisine, and guests can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. The hotel provides a range of day-time and evening entertainment, as well as a kids’ club and play area.There is free WiFi throughout the property.Staff at Los Fiscos’ tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and arrange bike and car rental. Playa Grande Beach is 0.9 mi away. There are many bars, restaurants and shops within a 10-minute walk.
- All the STAFF made us feel welcome, location quiet & peaceful.Location of room
- The breakfast was edible and there was a good variety.
- Check in is at 3pm, we arrived at the hotel around 1pm where jesus was very helpful and told us our room was ready, he gave us ours keys, info and our all inclusive bands, we were sitting by the pool by 1.30, great start to the holiday 😁
- Room without a view and very humid. Cold nights but to get a radiator you have to pay extra. Food quite humdrum.
- convenient location. basic accomodation, but good enough for the price. all inclusive – food is decent. nearby supermarket if you need it, walking distance to town and bars and restaurants
Suite Hotel Fariones Playa
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.Offering direct access to the beach, Suite Hotel Fariones Playa is 10 minutes’ drive from Lanzarote Airport. It has 3 outdoor pools, and all rooms have terraces with Atlantic Ocean views.Free sun loungers and towels are provided. Guests have free access to the gym, swimming pool, hot tub and sauna at Fariones Sports Center, 350 feet away, and discounts are available for other services.The bright suites have a living room with satellite TV and a sofa bed. You can hire a safe, and the mini kitchenette has a fridge and kettle.Suite Hotel Fariones Playa has a buffet restaurant and a poolside snack bar. There are shops and restaurants nearby.There is a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car from the tour desk. Puerto del Carmen Marina is 10 minutes’ walk from the hotel. Lanzarote Golf Course is 1.9 mi away.Please note that for stays of 3 days or longer the hotel offers free access to the gym at Fariones Sports Center.
- Staff was great and friendly, access to beach was perfect, and lounge area with proximity to beach/sea also great, great location near strip with lots of restaurants and close to Old Town. Balcony!
- The Hotel was very clean, in a good location to all the shops & beaches . Breakfast was very good with virtually every option to choose from !
- Lively location. Great breakfast. Staff very hard working at breakfast.
- Loved the omelette station, fresh juice and selection of breads.
- The location was perfect, the lady who cleaned our room every day was lovely. I loved the view of the beach. The complimentary voucher due to the building going on was a nice touch.
This luxury hotel in Puerto Calero is 8.1 mi from Lanzarote Airport. It offers 4 heated outdoor pools, a free gym and free sports facilities, as well as free WiFi and free parking.The Hesperia Lanzarote’s free sports facilities include tennis, paddle, volleyball and squash courts. For a supplement, you can use the hotel spa, which has a sauna, hot tubs and steam room, and offers treatments and massage.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast. There is a mini club for children, as well as a games room with a table tennis table. There is also an on-site scuba diving center.
- Location is great, a short walk from the marina which has plenty of restaurants and bars
- Nice location, and resort, but in need of desperate repair.
- This experience could not have been better from start to finish
- Staff very friendly food was excellent but the furnishings in the suite were only of 3 star standard not 5
- Wonderful location with short airport transfer. Relaxing and peaceful, surrounded by stunning volcanic scenery. Despite being a sizeable hotel, the Hesperia feels intimate. Staff convey a genuine desire to be helpful to guests throughout every hotel service. Super breakfasts with great choice and quality. Complimentary afternoon refreshments served in the lounge adds to the relaxing ambience. Short stroll to the picturesque Marina with good range of restaurants and shops. Interesting tours available to explore the natural beauty of Lanzarote.
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.Hotel Floresta offers spacious apartments located 5 minutes’ walk from Lanzarote’s Playa de los Pocillos Beach.Facilities include an outdoor swimming pool and tennis courts. The apartments are modern and practical with a seating area and air conditioning. They can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children.Guests can enjoy a restaurant and bar at Floresta apartments Lanzarote, as well as a terrace to enjoy meals and drinks outside.There are also gardens, play areas for children and an entertainment program for all ages.
- Well kept hotel/apartments. Food was good though repetitive as in all these holiday hotels. Good kids activities. Evening entertainment. Very family friendly. Bar is nice. 4 pools. Plenty of sun beds. Cleaning every day. Plenty of towels. Spar shop just outside hotel. Bus stop also just outside serving all of lanzarote. €1.40 per person into Peurto del Carmen about 3km in. Taxi stop alongside bus stop. Taxi only about €4/5 into Peurto del Carmen so actually cheaper than bus for family. Walked in too. Took about 45 mins strolling. It’s a lovely walk in. Beech to your left all the way in. Flat walk also. No hills that you may have if staying nearer to central Peurto. Would return to Floresta. 😎👍
- 3 pools, Very clean rooms, ongoing refurbishment in the other rooms..all white goods brand new…5min walk to the beach, bars, restaurants, rentals… supermarket opposite main entrance
- Excellent location, somewhat away from the busy centre of Puerto del Carmen. The apartment was spacious, clean and well equiped. We particularly liked the terrace for catching the sun. Also a very good breakfast included.
- Friendly guy on reception.very friendly and helpful staff throughout.Spotless and comfortable rooms.Excellent choice of food for breakfast,all fresh .Great location so close to the beach with a taxi rank and bus stop right outside the hotel.Supermarket right next door and close to many bars and restaurants.
- The pool bar staff and cleaners were all brilliant and very friendly. Great location and really kids friendly.
Hotel Las Costas
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.Located on Pocillos Beach, the rooms at Las Costas feature a private balcony, free WiFi, a microwave and fridge. It offers a gym, hot tub, and outdoor pool with sea views.The buffet restaurant at Hotel Las Costas features a terrace. There is a poolside bar with hammocks, which serves light refreshments. Gluten-free meals are available on request.The hotel has a games room with billards, darts and table tennis. There is also an entertainment program for children. Wi-Fi is available in all bedrooms for an extra cost, and in reception for free.The hotel is located in the tourist area of Puerto del Carmen with many services, shops and entertainment nearby. Lanzarote Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- Everything at this hotel was exceptional. The staff were so helpful & friendly. They really couldn’t do enough for us to make our stay comfortable. Such a great variety of food that everyone would love and the rooms were very clean, big and spacious with lovely balconies. We were there with 2 small children and the entertainment was also excellent. We will definitely return!
- Location, facilities, modern and spacious room and walk distance to the beach and shopping/restaurants area. We travel with our little one who is 2 years old and it was a great family stay. There are a lot of kids play area around. I strongly recommend to book a room with views. It is really worth it!!
- The room was like a small suite and the allocated area outside was good to have as our own
- The staff was very friendly & worked very hard. We were upgraded to a fancier room & given a bottle of cava as I told them ahead of time it was our honeymoon. Loved the beach access.
- Butiffil hotel all staff where so friendly and helpful v good pool and pool bar . Lovely bar to sit and have a cocktail or a beer at night so friendly and comfortable in side and out all in all 10 out off 10
Apartamentos Los Pueblos
Set 1,300 feet from Puerto Del Carmen’s Old Harbour, in southern Lanzarote, these apartments feature an outdoor pool with lounge chairs. All apartments have a private balcony with great sea views.Each Los Pueblos apartment has a twin bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge area. There is a private bathroom and a fully-equipped kitchen.There are shops nearby and it is only a 10-minute walk down the hill to lively central Puerto Del Carmen. Apartamentos Los Pueblos has a poolside bar serving snacks and meals. There is a TV in the bar area, as well as pool tables and a tennis court.The complex has a 24-hour reception and organizes daily tours. You can also rent a car, and there is free on-site parking.
- clean, friendly staff, amazing view and only a stones throw from old town.
- The balcony was fine and roomy and had great exposure to the sun.
- Room was very spacious, staff were extremely helpful.
- the pool was great and the guy working the bar was a good laugh, he was very friendly
The view and location were excellent with several supermarkets and eateries nearby. If you don’t mind climbing the hill that is. Nice walk to the old port (eat, fish, feed stray cats) and right by where many set of for a walk to the nearby village Puerto Calero (feed more cats). Short walk from the airport bus stop and stop for excursions pick ups (Balcon del mar).
Pool looked ok and was cleaned every day, but it was too cold to try it.
Hotel THB Flora
One of our top picks in Puerto del Carmen.An attractive holiday resort located in a peaceful area of Puerto del Carmen, THB Flora is just 2,650 feet from the beach and 1,650 feet from the shopping center.There are leafy gardens that surround the Flora Apartments Lanzarote, where you will find 2 splendid swimming pools with a terrace, bar, nursery and children’s playground.In addition, to keep you entertained, there are billiards, table-tennis, a games room, fiestas, dances and a wide entertainment program for both adults and children making this a great option for all the family.The comfortable apartments features a balcony and a kitchenette with a microwave. Each one comes with satellite TV. Most also have sea views.The Hotel THB Flora has a bar-restaurant and a snack bar. There is also an on-site supermarket.The airport is just 6.2 mi from the property, and Arrecife is 11 mi away.
- The property was very spacious and clean, the staff especially carlos were very welcoming and made us feel very comfortable, they were able to check us in earlier then expected and the apartment was very lovely with a few arcade games and a shop on site with 2 spectacular pools outside. Also had two stoves which enabled us to be able to cook on your stay
- GOOD POOL , DECENT ROOM, CLEAN, Food oK..Could do with changing Buffet options More often, what is on offer is nice/good. Reception staff very friendly and helpful . Good option for families .
We stayed in the apartments across the road from the main complex. The rooms were kept clean and maid service was excellent.. They had a nice pool which was quieter than the main pool.
I think these apartments were nicer than the main complex, as generally it was a bit quieter, whilst allowing access to the main pool and entertainment area.
- There was two swimming pools, the main area near the pool bar and restaurant is great for kids and a bit of a buzz about the place. The other pool where the newly built apartments is quiet and there is plenty of sun loungers to use. Apartments are lovely, very modern
- I liked the pool on the doorstep of our apartment , staff v friendly and helpful but studio apartment to small for 2 people but this is what I booked
Hotel Puerto Carmen
The privileged location of this hotel, only 10 minutes’ walk from Playa de Puerto del Carmen Beach, provides a large number of services nearby. This is ideal accommodations to relax as a family and see the island.The apartments are modern, functional and fully-equipped and are of either one or two rooms. The building is set in large grounds with sporting and recreational facilities. There is also an attractive heated swimming pool for adults and children, with a hydro-massage facility. WiFi is available in areas and carries a surcharge.In the region there is a varied gourmet offering, in particular, in the old town of Tiñosa with its local atmosphere. On the island you can go on numerous excursions to visit the impressive landscapes and the magnificent cultural centers designed by César Manrique.
- Was a bit wary when read some reviews but was delighted with it, pool area nice and comfortable apartment, good location 10minwalk to strip
Property is really good but old and difficult to maintain at the same level of other structures in the Canaries
Staff is really good and despite of having a few choices about food is hand made and local, very appreciated instead of other structures where it is more processed and not organic.
- The staff was pretty friendly, and good hot water.
- The whole set up. Staff were very helpful and accommodating at all times . Place was so clean at all times and overall a great place to stay and so close to lidl!
- Great facilities at pool, good location, good for small children , clean , staff very helpful
Boutique Hotel H10 White Suites – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa Blanca.Boutique Hotel H10 White Suites – Adults Only is built in a traditional, whitewashed Canarian style, and is set in Lanzarote’s Playa Blanca. It is in a small fishing village in the south of the island. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The air-conditioned suites feature a private balcony or terrace. Each one will come with an iPod docking station and an LCD TV with international channels. There is also a mini-bar, 1 free bottle of water on arrival, and a Nespresso coffee maker with 4 free capsules per day. The private bathroom includes a bathrobe, slippers and hairdryer.The property offers 2 outdoor pools, a fitness and beauty center and stylish accommodations with views of the pool or garden.The property’s beauty center offers a range of personalized massages and treatments. There is also a sauna, a hot tub and a sun terrace. The property also offers a daily program of Pilates, Tai Chi and other activities.Boutique Hotel H10 White Suites – Adults Only’s Galeón Restaurant serves buffet meals with show cooking, which you can enjoy on the terrace. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside bar with Balinese beds and another which offers lunch and an extensive entertainment program. Diabetic and celiac menus will be available on request.Private parking is available for an extra cost, and 24-hour medical assistance is available on site. There is a supermarket next to the property, and Arrecife and its airport are around 19 mi away.
Friendly efficient staff
Easy to get around
Location was great
- Very good dinners, nice location (there’s a supermarket across the street, the beach is 5 minutes away), green area, comfy beds, nice sleepers and bathrobe. A lot of good restaurants in the area.
Hard to beat in terms of standard and value for money
- Comfortable airy apartment and comfortable beds. Friendly staff and great location. Good breakfast and complex very clean throughout.
- The pool area was lovely if a little smaller than the pictures suggested
- Friendly efficient staff
Top Hotels In Femés Lanzarote Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Femés Lanzarote to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Femés Lanzarote but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Femés Lanzarote. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!