10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fayetteville Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Fayetteville Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fayetteville Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fayetteville Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fayetteville Pennsylvania. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fayetteville Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fayetteville Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fayetteville Pennsylvania:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chambersburg Travelodge offers accommodations in Chambersburg.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gettysburg is 23 miles from Chambersburg Travelodge, and Carlisle is 31 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- horrilble looked like the bates motel in the movie motel hell.
- Great service, clean rooms, attentive staff, & a large and wonderful breakfast assortment.
- Breakfast was generous and tasty (for US standards)
- The place was very dirty. The continental breakfast poor. Toast was steal. Very little.
- Super Clean. The staff was excellent. The outside of the hotel is not very appealing and that end of town was not the best. For a 1 night stay though it was very clean and cheap!!
Super 8 Chambersburg I-81
One of our top picks in Chambersburg.Super 8 Chambersburg I-81 offers accommodations in Chambersburg. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gettysburg is 20 miles from Super 8 Chambersburg I-81, and Carlisle is 26 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 39 miles away.
- Very comfortable room and beds! Waffle maker is my favorite with two flavors of waffle mix (regular and maple cinnamon)! Free bag of organic crackers and newspaper upon check-in, nice touch!
- Location, nice room, great heat and it was clean. The bathroom could have used a bit more effort.
- Andy Patel who greeted us and signed us in was a gem….an excellent ambassador!
- Room and hotel were very clean. Complimentary coffee 24hour in lobby
- The breakfast was sparse but adequate. We did not expect a huge spread from a budget inn. Thanks for having a nice clean facility.
Motel 6 Chambersburg
Motel 6 Chambersburg is located in Chambersburg, 23 miles from Gettysburg and 19 miles from Hagerstown.Every room includes a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 37 miles from Motel 6 Chambersburg.
- Bed was comfortable. They put me on the first floor to avoid me having to climb stairs, so I had double beds instead of a king.
- A non smoker room smell smoke all around. Housekeeping services is not on top
Close to my job
Close to stores
Good place to stay
- I like that that they were ready for me before I even got there like they knew who to expect and who I was.
- Bed was comfortable, shower was hot, and the TV worked.
Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg
Showcasing a barbecue and fitness center, Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg is located in Scotland. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gettysburg is 21 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Chambersburg, and Carlisle is 26 miles away. Frederick Municipal Airport is 39 miles from the property.
The woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The pool area was clean and the pool temperature was pleasant. Took a minute to get in, then it was refreshing after a long drive.
Breakfast was typical hotel fare, but good.
- My son, who is a picky eater, just loved the eggs and sausage, plus the orange ju9ce and milk. He even had seconds! My husband did not enjoy the bed too much.
- Bed was comfy, and the staff friendly and helpful.
- The room was clean. The staff was excellent. The breakfast was ok. The bed was so-so and the pillows were all down so it made it difficult for people who prefer more support.
- Quiet, convenient, extra clean, and everything worked. Very good hot breakfast. Will stay again and recommend to friends
- The woman at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The pool area was clean and the pool temperature was pleasant. Took a minute to get in, then it was refreshing after a long drive.
Days Inn Chambersburg
Located just off I-81 and less than 2 miles from downtown Chambersburg, this hotel features a large outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi and a continental breakfast are also provided.Cable TV and a coffee maker are found in each bright room of the Days Inn Chambersburg. Air conditioning and an iron are also included.The front desk of the Chambersburg Days Inn is open at all times to serve guests. Newspapers and laundry facilities are also available.Cluggy’s Amusement Center is less than 1.5 miles from the Days Inn. Downtown Gettysburg is 23 miles away.
- Friendliness of staff & convenience to places I needed to go
- The Manager was fantastic. Very courteous and helpful
- Staff was very nice helped me with my computer. Breakfast was great.
- We didn’t eat there, but we did make essential use of the ice machine. We stayed overnight. Maybe a total of 10 hours.
- Did not have breakfast left early. Location was good for where we had to go room
Red Lion Inn & Suites Chambersburg
Red Lion Inn & Suites Chambersburg is located in Chambersburg, just 23 miles from Gettysburg.Each room is equipped with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carlisle is 30 miles from Red Lion Inn & Suites Chambersburg, and Hagerstown is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- It was close to where we needed to go. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was delicious.
- Everything was easy to access! There was plenty of parking available which made it nice!
Easy on/off highway; pleasant and helpful staff; excellent room: comfortable bed; refrigerator , microwave, iron, hair dryer
All at a very reasonable price.
- entire staff including housekeepers were very friendly and accommodating. The pool was awesome and the bed extremely comfy. Excellent water pressure from the shower and plenty of hot water. Awesome tv!
- NOT the “beds”! NOT the false advertisement! NOT the employee’s attitudes!… NOTHING really!
Best Western Chambersburg
Just off Interstate 81, this hotel is a 7-minute walk from Cluggy’s Amusement Center. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, an exercise room and a daily breakfast. Guest rooms offer free Wi-Fi.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are standard in each room at Best Western Chambersburg. The simply styled rooms also include a cable TV and a work desk.Chambersburg Best Western is about a 5-minute drive from both Capitol Theatre and Memorial Park. The local shopping center with plenty of dining options is a 10-minute walk away.
- The mattress and pillows were perfect. Room was very clean. Breakfast was very good.
The bed was extremely comfortable and afforded me a great nights sleep the two
nights I stayed there that week.
- The staff was immediately responsive to requests for extra towels so we our 6 year old grandson could really enjoy his bath.
- Location and staff were wonderful. Very friendly and helpful. Really good overall stay.
- Rooms very clean, bed very comfortable, breakfast and the attendant was excellent, restaurant close. Nothing bad to say at all. Would definitely stay there again.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chambersburg, PA
One of our best sellers in Chambersburg! Country Inn and Suites Chambersburg is located in Chambersburg, just 22 miles from Gettysburg.Each room includes a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Carlisle is 30 miles from Country Inn Chambersburg, and Hagerstown is 21 miles from the property. Frederick Municipal Airport is 39 miles away.
- Breakfast had good variety and the room was spacious the bed was perfect
- Everything was wonderful. The hotel was very clean and the pool was so clear and warm, and stocked with towels too!! and the hot tub was the topping on the cake! Just awesome!!
- bed and hot tub were great. The breakfast was gluten free.
- Its away from the roads and quiet. Nice and clean on the inside. Rooms were worth the pay.
- Very dirty. Neglected, remodeled over to try to look updated. Room I reserved was given to someone else so I had to accept another-it was 930pm and I was traveling with an 88 YO parent. Breakfast set up crappy. Equipment broken, coffee and food was not hot. Would NEVER stay there again. Lastly, location horrible and the road and parking lot were not properly cleared after recent snow!
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Waynesboro
Located in Rouzerville, 17 miles from Gettysburg, Cobblestone Hotel & Suites Waynesboro features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a sun terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Frederick is 23 miles from Cobblestone Hotel Suites Waynesboro, and Hagerstown is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Frederick Municipal Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We have stayed at this hotel 4 times. I have relatives in the area. Every stay has been excellent. Staff, location, it’s quiet, nearby services and pretty new and clean. Only small complaint is the beds are to soft for us. But we like a very firm mattress.
New hotel with well thought out and comfortable rooms
Located very near to a Walmart and Applebees
- Friendly staff, quite location, very clean basically new hotel, nice facilities, easy walk to a Walmart an Applebbes a Lowes DIY and a Buffet.
- Very clean, quiet and comfortable hotel – I didnt use the fitness center so cannot comment on this – good location for Mount St Mary’s University – there is an Applebee’s restaurant and a Wal-Mart Supercenter close by
- Very nice hotel, convenient, clean, comfortable. Breakfast was fine.
Rodeway Inn Shippensburg
Rodeway Inn Shippensburg is located in Shippensburg, just 21 miles from Gettysburg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Middletown Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Fayetteville Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fayetteville Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fayetteville Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fayetteville Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!