10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fayetteville North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Fayetteville North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fayetteville North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fayetteville North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fayetteville North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fayetteville North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fayetteville North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fayetteville North Carolina:
Red Lion Inn & Suites Fayetteville Cross Creek Mall
Right in front of the Cross Creek Mall, this hotel offers accommodation with 32’’ LCD TVs. It features an outdoor pool and 2 restaurants, just 7 miles to downtown Fayetteville.All rooms feature free Wi-Fi, a work desk and wooden furniture. A minibar, a microwave and a tea/coffee maker are also provided for the convenience of guests.Red Lion Inn & Suites Fayetteville Cross Creek Mall offers a Mexican and a barbecue restaurant, both open for lunch and dinner. Guests can opt for a buffet continental breakfast or indulge in a cappuccino and muffin at Starbucks.The Fairfield Fayetteville is 10 miles from the Pope Air Force Base and within a 10-minute drive of Fayetteville State University.
- Convenient location. Walking distance to mall and highways. Was clean, nice staff who went out of their way to assist. Price was right.
- Bed was very comfortable, breakfast was great . Perfect location everything is literally right there !
- I liked Janette she is the reason I booked another night
- A decent variety at breakfast, I enjoyed the waffles, eggs, potatoes, and the apples were fresh and crisp.
- The room was clean and had a good bed with a fridge and microwave all for $61.30 a night. staff was awesome, overall just a great value for the money. the place even had a nice , clean pool!
Mt. Rose Hotel
Mt. Rose Hotel is located in Fayetteville, just 28 miles from Lumberton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 1.9 miles from Mt. Rose Hotel.
No reviews yet.
DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, DoubleTree by Hilton Fayetteville offers accommodations in Fayetteville. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Location, cleanliness, the kindness of the staff as well as the design of the room.
Everything was excellent.. Room and bathroom clean. Bed comfortable. Towels nice and thick.
- Out was right of the interstate ask there really wasn’t a view
- Conveniently located off the I 95. Stopped for the night to rest. Half way Mark to New York.
- Room was spacious. Bed, linens and pillows very nice. Had a nice size fridge, a keurig and a large tv. Bathroom was nice with plenty of towels and toiletries.
Motel 6 Fayetteville
Off of Interstate 95, the Fayetteville Motel 6 is a15-minute drive from Fayetteville State University. Guests at this hotel will have access to an on-site outdoor pool and terrace.Wi-Fi is available and cable TV is provided in all standard guest rooms of this Fayetteville hotel. Rooms feature patterned bedding with dark colors and wood furnishings.A laundromat is on site at the Motel 6 Fayetteville and free morning coffee is available. Guests can use fax and photocopying facilities at this hotel.Crown Center Coliseum is a 10-minute drive from the hotel and the Fayetteville Museum of Art is 12 miles away. Cumberland County Park is also a 10-minute drive from this hotel.
- The service at the front desk was very excellant. I really appriciate how i was helped and how both individuals took there time to get to know me and help me and make my stay possible. Thank you so much. Will stay there again. Plus the checkout time was perfect.
- Friendly staff, location, quietness in rooms (except the sound from a heater), microwave oven at the reception. Also it was very warm inside though it was about -13C outside at night.
- Staff was friendly and helpful and price was right
- The cleanliness of the room was awesome. I would recommend this motel for those on a budget
- Staff failed to make the wakeup call I had requested at check-in. Bathroom light not functioning.
Hampton Inn and Suites Fayetteville, NC
Hampton Inn and Suites Fayetteville, NC is located in Fayetteville, just 29 miles from Lumberton. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Very convenient location; and the hotel was very clean and had a very inviting appearance
- An up-to-date, very nice Hampton Inn. I was very impressed with the front desk staff – very welcoming and helpful.
- Clean & Comfy!!! Very modern. Wonderful bed & pillows. Room lauout is exceptional…especially the bathroom…designed for two with prinacy. Great value. Easy off I-95.
- This place has the look that you see in the pictures. It opened in July 2017 and it still smells new when you go in. The rooms has been maintained in outstanding condition down to the carpet.
- Everything new and clean. Breakfast was done well.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville-Fort Bragg
One of our best sellers in Fayetteville! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Roof Inn & Suites Fayetteville-Fort Bragg offers accommodations in Fayetteville.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The room was equipped with a 12 cup coffeemaker. I loved that because I was able to make a large pot every morning. The beds were huge and very comfortable.
- I didn’t eat breakfast however I enjoyed my short stay.
- Not much – it was dry and warm. Had traffic not been so bad getting there, we would have looked for another place to stay. TV worked.
- Nice and clean good value and bear shops and restaurants no complaints.
- I stayed with them twice in one trip. Once on my way to Charleston, SC and then again on my way back home to DC. It was a great mid-ish point to stay at. The room was clean, water hot, electronics worked, I couldn’t hear any of my neighbors (so I assume they couldn’t hear me) and I slept like a baby! It’s also in a great location to check out local attractions.
Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area
One of our best sellers in Fayetteville! Located in Fayetteville in the region of North Carolina, 29 miles from Lumberton, Baymont Inn & Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg Area features a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Fayetteville Regional (Grannis Field) Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The atmosphere was relaxed and peaceful. Staff was readily available.
- The best thing to say about the Baymant is that the location was convenient. It is located away from the shopping centers and near access to the interstate.
- room was larger than expected, there’s places to eat, comfortable bed, clean
- The staff was amazing and the room was spacious. I enjoyed this stay
- Nothing about this property is inviting. I would not recommend these rooms to anyone.
Days Inn Fayetteville
The Days Inn Fayetteville is located off Interstate 95 and is a 10 minute drive from Central Fayetteville. This hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and a daily continental breakfast is available.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in all brightly decorated rooms of this Fayetteville hotel. Cable TV is also included and guests will enjoy in-room tea and coffee-making facilities.The Fayetteville Days Inn is pet friendly and features vending machines on site. A 24-hour reception is available for added convenience and newspapers are provided to guests each day.Fort Bragg is a 30 minute drive from this hotel and Cumberland County Park is 7 miles away. Fayetteville State University is a 15 minute car ride from the hotel.
- Great hospitality at check in and clean and cozy room
- staff was very nice and helpful at check in. We were able to leave our car when we went on a cruise which was great, and the shuttle to the port was a plus. We would have liked to have a shuttle when we returned but a cab was ok.
- Excellent value. Clean, well furnished in addition to a TV, refrigerator, microwave, WiFi and free breakfast. A great deal.
- Beds we’re comfortable and rooms were very clean. Coffee and waffles were good! Good looks on the sugar free syrup!!
- It was nice and clean. It was comfortable. I like the cable channels. Breakfast was good.
Candlewood Suites Fayetteville-North Carolina
Candlewood Suites Fayetteville-North Carolina is located 4 miles from Fayetteville State University.
It features laundry facilities, a convenience store, and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.All guest rooms at Candlewood Suites Fayeteville-North Carolina feature a flat-screen TV and kitchenette. Every room also has an en suite bathroom.The property offers a business centre and fitness centre. Free on-site car parking is available.Candlewood Suites Fayeteville is located directly next door to a golf driving range. It is less than 1 miles from Cross Pointe Shopping Mall and 7 miles from Fort Bragg
- everything was great, we stay at Candlewood all the time because of our dog but would stay there even if we didn’t have a dog. staff is wonderful and friendly.
- The stay was very nice. We enjoyed it. Customer service was great.
- Nice clean suite equipped with full kitchen perfect place to stay and it was near the mall and eateries . There was an onsite laundry facility ( free to guests )and gym with 24 hour access .The staff was very friendly and the building is secure
- Location was great for work at Ft Bragg. Friendly staff. Amenities at hotel – gym, small gift/snack store, laundry. Kitchen with full size refrigerator in room. Located near various restaurants, shopping, grocery store.
- The bed was comfortable, loved the kitchenette, and bathroom was a nice sized room.
Embassy Suites Fayetteville Fort Bragg
Located a 15 minute drive from central Fayetteville, this hotel is less than 10 miles from Fort Bragg. Features include an atrium lounge and a cooked-to-order breakfast.Free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs are found in the rooms at the Embassy Suites Fayetteville/ Fort Bragg. Each room also comes equipped with a small refrigerator and microwave.And indoor pool, a fitness center and laundry facilities are available of the Fort Bragg/ Fayetteville Embassy Suites. There is also a managers’ reception held every evening.Flying Spoons restaurant is on site and open for breakfast and dinner. Room service is also available for dinner service.The Ryder Golf Course is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. The Cape Fear Botanical Gardens is less than 10 miles away.
- The hospitality was great and food was excellent. I admired the cooks making the omelets…they were well orchestrated.
- Convenient location, very clean hotel inside and outside
- The breakfast and the complimentary drinks you get with your room
- There was a large breakfast selection and a live chef on the grill. There were a lot of seats and a host walked around asking if we needed anything. There was more than adequate parking. There was a little store on premise and the lobby was huge.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Friendliness wonderful Value exceptional!!!!
Top Hotels In Fayetteville North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fayetteville North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fayetteville North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fayetteville North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!