10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fayetteville New York State – Top Hotel Reviews
Fayetteville New York State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fayetteville New York State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fayetteville New York State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fayetteville New York State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fayetteville New York State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fayetteville New York State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fayetteville New York State:
The Craftsman Inn
Featuring an on-site restaurant and bar, this New York hotel is a 15-minute drive from downtown Syracuse. Free Wi-Fi and a fitness center are also available.Cable TV and a work desk are featured in every room at The Craftsman Inn. Decorated with dark wood furnishings, the rooms also have a coffee maker. All suites have a microwave and a refrigerator.The Limestone Grille serves contemporary-style cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. An extensive wine list is offered by the fireside bar.A business center with copy and fax services, as well as dry cleaning services, are available at The Craftsman hotel.Syracuse University is 8 miles from the hotel. Onondaga Golf & Country Club is a short drive away.
Very clean. Staff very friendly
Love the Stickley furniture
- A little gem of a place! if you are looking for a place to stay then I would highly recommend the Craftsmann Inn. The staff were so friendly.
- Bed was amazing n my eggs Benedict with corned beef hash was too die for
- Much better than we expected! The room was comfortable, cozy & clean. We felt like we were staying in a big cozy home with lots of rooms. We will stay there again!
- Beautiful rooms with actual opening Windows to allow a breeze in. Loved it
- Very clean. Staff very friendly
Ramada – Carrier Circle
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ramada – Carrier Circle offers accommodations in Syracuse, just 20 miles from Skaneateles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 1.9 miles from Ramada – Carrier Circle.
- Very nice and friendly staff. I wish I could have stayed longer.
- Every staff member was very polite and helpful, more so than anywhere we have ever stayed. Great people!!!
- It was outstanding..Food was great…Breakfast….staff were helpful and friendly.
- Check in was a breeze and took maybe all of two minutes. Staff was exemplary, and facility though a bit dated, is well kept and comfortable. A good deal for the price..
- The price was perfect based on what we needed that particular night (to sleep before we proceeded to our next destination)
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dewitt – Syracuse
This Holiday Inn is located just off I-481 and is a 10-minute drive from downtown Syracuse. It features an indoor pool and a 32-inch HD TV with HBO in each room.Decorated in warm earth tones, guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dewitt (Syracuse) have cable TV and free Wi-Fi. They include helpful amenities like a hairdryer and a work desk.The Dewitt Syracuse Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites has a modern fitness center, as well as a business center. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.The Erie Canal Museum is 5 miles from Holiday Inn Express Dewitt. The Rosamond Gifford Zoo is a 12-minute drive from the hotel.
- I liked everything. The hotel itself is fairly small (making easy to get around), the room I stayed in was really large (king sz bed), check in/ out was easy, there’s a small pool and workout area, the business center looked great and guests were using it. I did not. Breakfast was over the top ~ lots of choices, also ~ staff available to help figure out things like how the heck to use the pancake machine
- The breakfast room was spacious and light. The attendant friendly and helpful. All of the desk clerks were exceptionally pleasant and helpful. The pool was great. Loved having so many the pillows and because of the “forgot something” program, we were able to get toothpaste. Cookies in the lobby at night were a nice touch, too.
- Breakfast was better than typical. Home made cinnamon buns were a nice touch!
- I flew out to up state New York because of a family medical emergency. Everything from the airline to the initial hotels (and this one) was booked last minute. There were some local events going on but the I feel like the price was still pretty high.. perhaps because I went through booking.. I don’t know. But I hope this review goes to the managers of Bryck and Sherri who work the swing shift at the hotel. After a long grueling day at the hospital, we went to check in. Not only were they able to cut the price down, but they were able to confirm us in the right room.. something booking doesn’t do. These two employees gave us among the best customer service I’ve ever had in my life. They went above and beyond and should be recognized! Thank you Bryck and Sherri!
- The room was very comfortable and breakfast was quite good
Cresthill Suites Syracuse
One of our top picks in East Syracuse.Located in New York, this hotel is 15 minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport. Guest suites include a kitchen and free Wi-Fi while the hotel offers a 24-hour gym.Each room at Cresthill Suites Syracuse provides cable TV and coffee facilities. The kitchens are equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and kitchenware.A fully equipped business center is available at Syracuse Cresthill Suites. Guests can shop in the on-site convenience store and use the laundry facilities.This hotel is located off Interstate 90 and is 7 miles from the Museum of Science & Technology. Syracuse Symphony Orchestra is also 7 miles away.
- They upgraded our room to a two bedroom suite. I couldn’t thank them enough because my seventeen year old granddaughter would have put me over the edge if I had to spend one more night on the road with her texting in the same room. 🙂 a lifesaver.
- Hotel staff was friendly and accommodating. Loved the layout of the suite with the separate sleeping area. Good breakfast. All at a very reasonable price.
- The hot breakfast is yummy, the mattress was superb, the staff very friendly and very helpful. We love the location, convenient to all highways etc. Used the fitness center 2 days, weather was too frigid for outdoor activity. Been our home away from home the last 4 years while our son is in college and playing basketball.
- No croissants. Coffee was empty at 7 am, ran out of orange juice. Fire door near our room was always open. Food ok.
- Clean, comfortable room. Will definitely stay again!
Hampton Inn and Suites Syracuse-Erie Boulevard
One of our best sellers in East Syracuse! Located off I-690, this hotel is just 3.5 miles from Syracuse University in downtown Syracuse, New York. It offers an indoor pool and guest rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at Hampton Inn and Suites Syracuse Erie Boulevard are equipped with free Wi-Fi. A hardwood desk and a coffee maker are provided.A hot continental breakfast is served every morning at this smoke-free Syracuse hotel. The business center is located off of the lobby and laundry facilities are available.Le Moyne College is within a 5-minute drive of the Syracuse Erie Boulevard Hampton Inn. Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 11 miles from the hotel.
- The room was great, very clean and organized. My overall stay was great, no bad experiences at all.
- The staff was super nice, especially the breakfast hostess. She went above and beyond both mornings we had breakfast.
- I enjoyed the location and the great value for the price
- Eggs weren’t real, nasty other than that was good!
- Bed and pillows were great. Facility was very chic.
Econo Lodge DeWitt
Econo Lodge DeWitt offers accommodations in DeWitt. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV.Syracuse is 3.9 miles from Econo Lodge DeWitt, and Skaneateles is 19 miles from the property. Hancock Airport is 5 miles away.
- Clean, good for one/two overnights, friendly helpful staff. Location was perfect.
close to the location I had to be by
Provided Perfect Place Per Program Participated
- closeness to highway made it easy to get where I needed to be
- Ants in the bathroom. Food on the wall behind the microwave. Gap under the exterior allowed cold air to stream into the room. Only 3 small pillows and it was a king bed. Thin bedding. Annoying green light on what I assume was a smoke derector was SO bright that it made it hard to sleep.
- The Location was good. The night desk associate was pleasant. Television channels good.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Syracuse Carrier Circle
One of our best sellers in East Syracuse! Located in East Syracuse in the region of New York State, 4.5 miles from Syracuse, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Syracuse Carrier Circle features a fitness center and indoor pool.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Skaneateles is 20 miles from SpringHill – Syracuse, and Cicero is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Hancock Airport, 1.9 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Syracuse Carrier Circle.
- We checked out before breakfast but the staff offered us juice, fruit and yogurt. Very nice of them.
- Overall accommodations were excellent and pleanty to eat for breakfast.
- This was our rest stop on our way to Niagara Falls, USA. The hotel had a lovely location! The suites were spacious and comfortable! Breakfast sure was amazing. To sum up, the stay was relaxing. Just the way we wanted it to be. Would love to come back again!
- Staff helpgul obtaining proper room. There was a screwup with th booking and staff was able to accomodate my request
Staff were very helpful.
Bus stop into city right outside the hotel door.
Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse/Carrier Circle
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse/Carrier Circle offers accommodations in East Syracuse.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.Syracuse is 5 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse/Carrier Circle, and Skaneateles is 20 miles away. Hancock Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The staff was very nice and the rooms were neat and comfortable. The free breakfast was a great bonus!
- Jolly was great!! Food was good. The rooms were spacious and clean. Great hotel!!!
- The pool was really, REALLY warm, which was a wonderful delight. I often don’t join the children in pools because I’m sensitive to cool water, but I went in twice here. The beds were extremely comfortable and the bath was modern and attractive.
- Room was clean, didn’t seem like there was any ventilation in the bathroom though. Not enough chocolate chip cookies!! Lol!
- It was an awesome experience my new to go to spot when I’m in need of some me time, the staff was great
Located close to Interstate 90, this Syracuse hotel offers free Wi-Fi and rooms equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. Syracuse University is 5 miles away.Cable TV along with a work desk is offered in each traditionally decorated room at Syracuse Inn. Coffee-making facilities are also included.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea along with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can work out in the fitness centre or relax in the hot tub. A business centre is also available along with laundry facilities.The Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 8 miles from Syracuse Inn. Destiny USA is 12 minutes’ drive away.
- Cleanliness. Of. Rooms and facility. Friendly. And accommodating. Staff. Very. Comfortable
- The place was great for the amount of money I spent. I really like that the staff was ready and prompt with our request.
- Filthy disgusting dirty! The bed fell to the ground in one corner. Bugs were coming up through a hole in the carpeting.
- Location is great. Carrier Circle was convenient to everything we wanted to do. Close to the Thruway as well. Lots of other hotels in the Carrier Circle area to pick besides this one
- The only redeeming factor was the staff was very helpful , One woman in particular
Red Roof Inn Syracuse
Just 6 miles from Syracuse University, this hotel offers an on-site snack center. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms. NY State Fairgrounds are a 17 minute drive away.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in all rooms at Red Roof Inn Syracuse. All air-conditioned rooms are simply furnished.A 24-hour front desk is available at Syracuse Red Roof Inn. Guests can enjoy complimentary tea and coffee in the lobby. Newspapers are available.Guests of this hotel are within easy access to several restaurants including Justin’s Tuscan Grill and Ruby Tuesdays just a 3 minute drive away. Joey’s Italian cuisine is just steps from the hotel.
As we entered office to check in
woman sitting on couch was swearing and using inappropriate language looked like she was under influence of drugs General manager did nothing about her I would never stay here again
- Super clean! Bed very comfy, all the basics one would expect for the very low price.
- Ultra-fast and friendly check-in. VERY clean with comfortable beds. Close to the Interstate, but still very quiet. Terrific value.
- The staff was welcoming. Check in and check out was quick. Room was clean. Location was great.
- It was close to the highway that’s about the best I can say.
- As we entered office to check in
Top Hotels In Fayetteville New York State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fayetteville New York State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fayetteville New York State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fayetteville New York State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!