10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fatgés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fatgés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fatgés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fatgés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fatgés Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fatgés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fatgés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fatgés Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Hospitalet de l’Infant.Hotel Vistamar is located next to the beach in L’Hospitalet de l’Infant. It offers an outdoor pool and a games room with table tennis and table football tables.The rooms at the Vistamar feature tiled floors and cheerful colors. They are equipped with satellite TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurants offer fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea as well as a buffet menu and pizzas. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can get a snack or a drink.The Vistamar Hotel has a gift shop and a library. There is also free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.The hotel is easily accessible from the AP7 Motorway. You can drive to PortAventura Theme Park in around 20 minutes.
- Great value for the money. Old world but not too old. Beautiful shower!
- Welcoming, unpretentious in a good location with an excellent restaurant.
- Excellent beach, you can hear wawes from your room. Beach is not overcrowded and very peaceful.
- Great location, swimming pool, beech very good. Staff very helpful.
- Sea view was great!!! Location was great too. Free parking was very convenient. There was music bar with regular evening concerts in the air near hotel.
Hotel Llorca is set on the Costa Dorada’s Almadrava Beach, 6.2 mi from L’Hospitalet de l’Infant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The bright rooms at the Llorca Hotel have tiled floors, and come with a safe and seating area. There is a private bathroom with amenities. Some rooms have a private balcony or terrace, some of which have sea views.Llorca’s charming restaurant has a beach terrace, and there is also a bar and snack bar. For an extra charge, you can enjoy breakfast on the terrace with the sea views.The hotel has a children’s playground. Free parking is offered and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway.The hotel is 30 mi from Tarragona, and the Ebro Delta Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away. PortAventura Theme Park and the fishing town of Cambrils are a 25-minute drive away.
The property location is perfect. Clean staff is awesome. Restaurant is delicious. Above my expectations!!!
No tourists. All locals
- Very friendly staff, great views, comfortable room.
- beach access and view. parking and WiFi good. spotless facility
- An excellent hotel on a nice sandy beach. Modern comfortable rooms and decent restaurant
- Lovely hotel, great area, friendly reception staff
- The property location is perfect. Clean staff is awesome. Restaurant is delicious. Above my expectations!!!
Set 3.7 mi from the beaches of the Costa Dorada, this hotel is located in the thermal spa village of Montbrió del Camp. The hotel features free Wi-Fi access.The air-conditioned rooms are decorated with charm. All offer a balcony, a work desk, TV and safe. Pets are accepted upon request.Sant Jordi also offers apartment suites, complete with a lounge-diner, equipped with a fridge, electric hob, microwave and washing machine.Hotel Sant Jordi is a quiet and welcoming hotel. Drinks are served in the bar.The hotel is 4.3 mi from Cambrils and Salou. PortAventura Theme Park is around 10 minutes’ drive away. Golf and horse riding are popular in the area, as well as cycling. Sant Jordi offers cycling tours from Montbrió del Camp around south Catalunya.
- The overall style of the hotel really nice especially the pool area. Staff very helpful and professional. Breakfast was very nice also. Just a short walk into town.
- Sant Jordi met our expectations – as a one night stopover with the dog on our way back to the UK this was a really good option. The hotel was very clean and better than I expected – our room was very comfortable and the wifi worked fine. The dog was most welcomed but left in the room for breakfast. Breakfast was good with more options than several other places we stopped at in France and Spain. The hotel has a good location on the corner of 2 major roads in the town – so if you use your Satnav it may not be too obvious driving in from the coast! But easy to find really. There is a nice bakery opposite the hotel and good parking in a hotel compound across the street. I would happily stop here again.
- The hotel was spotless and the parking facilities were very good too. The room was amazing and we would definitely come back. There is an outdoor pool but that wasn’t for us at this time of the year 🙂 The free breakfast was a bonus. The staff were all very nice.
- The hotel was very very clean and staff were very friendly. We were travelling with two dogs and that was no problem for the hotel. Very quiet, breakfast was continental and the village is not far from motorway access.
- Lovely small traditional Spanish hotel, very clean and nice staff
One of our top picks in Miami Platja.With easy access from the A7 and AP7 Motorways, this hotel is 500 feet from Pino Alto’s Cristal Beach. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hotel Pino Alto offers various leisure facilities, including an indoor pool, fitness center and squash court. It is set in large gardens and offers a children’s play area and pool.The spacious rooms at Hotel Pino Alto feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a private balcony and satellite TV.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and has a terrace. There is also a poolside snack bar.Bonmont Golf Course is 15 minutes’ drive from the Pino Alto. Reus Airport and the Roman city of Tarragona are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice breakfast, very good diners with lots of variation, nice clean room&bathroom, every day clean sheets&towels and the room is cleaned thoroughly. Good beds. Friendly staff. Nice pools. Hotel is close to the beach.
- Location was good, near the beach. Breakfast was good and pool was nice although a bit cold.
Excellent service! They exceeded our expectations and satisfied out requests for having 2 rooms one next to each-other. Very friendly stuff willing to help every time!
Food diversity exceeding our expectations every day and we were pleased by the taste and quality of products/ingredients.
Fair walking distance to the beach!
- very relaxed with good facilities and excellent location Bed linen changed very frequently
- Very nice and clean place. Quit, perfect for family with Childs. Definitely we will return.
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa
Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is set in the Priorat wine-growing region, 1.2 mi from Vandellós. This charming 11th-century country house has its own 18-hole golf course and spa.Featuring free WiFi, each air-conditioned room at this hotel features attractive décor, with tiled floors and wooden beams. All include a safe, satellite TV and mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional Mediterranean food and a good selection of local wines. There are also several lounges where you can relax with a drink.La Figuerola’s spa has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, Turkish baths and a sun terrace. Massage services are also available. The hotel is set in lovely grounds with views of the surrounding mountains.Hotel La Figuerola Resort & Spa is just 6.2 mi from the Costa Dorada’s beaches. Tarragona is 28 mi away.
- Lovely rooms. Plenty of space. Beds were comfortable.
They sold us a lie. The spa was broken and the food was over-priced 25 euro per meal children meal 16 euros each , 3 glases of wine 2 Fanta and bottle of water =25 euros (this call it extras)
Big total for supposed menu= 107 euros stay away!!
- Nice location. Surrounded by mountains yet still close to the beach. Very peaceful and quiet.
The dinner was good in a very nice restaurant. There were some small misunderstandings during dinner but that was solved professionally and the staff was very nice and helpful.
The rooms are big and comfortable and breakfast buffet was ok.
A curious hotel in magnificent countryside with an interesting pitch and put golf course.
The hotel needs some tender loving care everything is there it just needs updating old fashioned tv no flat screens but the furniture its housed in would make a wonderfull wine rack.
Any defects are compensated by the staff and situation ,would go again.
Hotel Mas Mariassa
Surrounded by nature and offering a garden, a chill-out terrace and an outdoor pool, Hotel Mas Mariassa is located 1.2 mi from Pratdip. Hospitalet de l’Infant Beach is 7.5 mi away.Rooms at this charming hotel feature wooden floors, oak or metal finishes and come with air conditioning, heating, wardrobe, flat-screen TV and phone. All include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.You can make use of the spa for an extra cost and there you can get tourist information of the area, book routes and buy local products at the tour desk. Free bikes are also available on site.Hotel Mas Mariassa’s Restaurant serves a breakfast buffet and local traditional cuisine. Special diet menus are available on request.
Sierra de Llaberia Mountain Range is 1.9 mi away and Tarragona is a 35-minute drive away. There is free private parking on site.
- Very relaxing. The food & breakfast were delicious and everyone was very friendly! It was a great value. We will be recommending this place to all our friends who are traveling to Spain.
- super place, excellent and unusual food and wine- great staff
- Charming & helpful staff ensured a very pleasant stay.
- Pleasant welcome, relaxing tranquil location, helpful staff, amazing tasting menu (affordable too). Great views of the valley.
- Excellent food, both breakfast and diner. Different every day with very nice dishes like a filled artichoke or super fish. Cosy atmosphere and super helpful owners. Very quiet location, but only 15 minutes from the beach.
Hotel Rural Cal Torner Adults Only
Free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV are included in Cal Torner’s stylish rooms. Located in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, this restored rural hotel offers wine-tasting sessions. Reus Airport is 25 mi away.Built in the early 16th century, the Hotel Rural Cal Torner building features original stone walls, tiled floors and wooden beams. Rooms have modern bathrooms with a hairdryer, amenities and bathrobes.You can enjoy a drink on the attractive terrace.The Riera de Capçanes Reservoir is a 10-minute walk from Cal Torner, and the surrounding countryside is ideal for walking. Staff can also arrange visits to nearby wineries.
- Owners are professional but lovely. Great installation both the common area and the room. Breakfast is typical Spanish style sausages with good quality , fresh orange juice and bakery made sweets.
- Excelente facilities, modern, nice room and bathroom. Owners extremely helpful.
- Tiny little town with stunning mountains and countryside surrounding it. Our stay could not have been lovelier and our hosts, Antonia and Jorde, could not have been more accommodating and brimming with information and things to do in this gorgeous wine region. We will definitely return!!
- Great, large and quiet room with a view in the middle of the village. Very good Catalan breakfast. Antonia, the owner was very kind, but we saw her only in the mornings. We seemed to be the only guests of the hotel as this was not the season for wine tourism.
Great hospitality and very nice staff
Close to the vineyards in Priorat
El Nido Barcelona 114
Offering free WiFi, El Nido Barcelona 114 is located in Hospitalet de l’Infant. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace. Rooms contain a balcony.The rooms have a private bathroom.Salou is 19 miles from the hotel, while Tarragona is 26 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 22 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located just outside Hospital de l’Infant, 0.9 mi from the center, Hotel Villaclara offers accommodations with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. All rooms offer views of the sea.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private balcony with outdoor furniture.The property offers a shared lounge and a spacious dining area where breakfast is served. There is also a garden and a bar.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. The Mediterranean Coast is 0.6 mi from the hotel and Bonmont Terres Noves Golf Club can be reached in around 10 minutes by car. PortAventura Theme Park is a 20-minute drive from the property.
The Villaclara Hotel is beautifully presented and the owners adorably pleasant, welcoming and hospitable taking every opportunity to be helpful, giving tips and advice on places to visit.
The room itself was as presented in the pictures. We took one on the ground floor with a small terrace. Very relaxing with beautiful views of palm trees and other plants.
The beach is only a short walk away, a little “wild” and across a regional rail line which is noticeable but not a disturbance. The beach is stunning with super clear water and beautiful golden sand. The hotel owner advised that the beach further south is even better. Few restaurants nearby, the beach bar and the camping site restaurant (which was surprisingly good) but a short drive into Miami playa and there are some excellent places to eat at very reasonable prices.
Breakfast at Villaclara was excellent. Evening drinks also reasonably priced. The owners very generous with the servings and measures.
Loved the hospitality from the very beginning.
The place is pristine. Clean in every area and the rooms are immaculate.
I was there out of season, so it was quite quiet in the town. Very nice restaurants around.
The hotel is situated just off the main road, but still very quiet. It is ideal for people with vehicles. I travelled around by foot and a hired bike. However, at night you would be best with a vehicle.
Really enjoyed my stay in this immaculate hotel and the friendliness.
- Hotel Exceeded Expectations. Very Up To Date & Clean & Smart. Marble Everywhere. Plenty of parking.
So simple, clean and quiet
The owner is extremely helpful and caring , gave us tips to where to go and what to do.
Don’t miss out the breakfast there
- Parking was very good, and the room was very clean,
- The Villaclara Hotel is beautifully presented and the owners adorably pleasant, welcoming and hospitable taking every opportunity to be helpful, giving tips and advice on places to visit.
4R Hotel Meridià Mar
One of our top picks in Hospitalet de l’Infant.Located facing the port of L’Hospitalet de l’Infant, on the Costa Dorada, this smart and modern hotel provides well-equipped rooms for a family stays in the area.4R Hotel Meridià Mar comes equipped with 2 outdoor swimming pools, one for adults and the other for children. You can enjoy sunbathing and reading while the children play and swim.Set only 350 feet from the beach, after breakfast in the morning, you can enjoy a relaxing stroll down to the fine sands, and take a dip in the sea.Return to the hotel for lunch, and to dine in the evening, where you can enjoy buffet-style cuisine with all the family.
- Very comfy bed, food was excellent and all of the staff were very friendly
- Location is good, plenty of on street parking, but beware Sunday’s as restrictions outside hotel.
We have been in a lot of 5 star hotels
Throughout the world.
The 4R Hotel Meridià Mar
Was perfect from the staff to the accomodation to the food.
Thank you all for a lovely stay.
We will be back very soon .
- Hotel right on sea front. Good parking. Room was very good with terrace outside facing the pool. Buffet very good plenty to choose from. Price was very good.
I went with my family, location was fabolous and the hotel was really good value for the money we paid. Staff are friendly and very helpful in general with everything! The
Hotel and location is so quiet that we will definetely go back there! It was very cleaned too! The airconditioner in the common areas of the hotel was perfect too! The food was second to none 🙂
Top Hotels In Fatgés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fatgés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fatgés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fatgés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!