10 Best Hotels To Stay In Fátaga Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
Fátaga Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Fátaga Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Fátaga Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Fátaga Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Fátaga Gran Canaria:
Hotel Las Tirajanas
One of our top picks in San Bartolomé.Hotel Las Tirajanas is set high in the mountains in San Bartolomé de Tirajana, offering panoramic views. It has a spa, a swimming pool, and a tennis court.Hotel Rural Las Tirajanas’s Vulcano Spa offers a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. There is also a gym and a massage service.Free private parking is available on site, as well as free Wi-Fi in the lobby.The bright rooms at Hotel Las Tirajanas have a private balcony/terrace or window, and a fridge. They are air conditioned during the summer months.The hotel has a traditional restaurant and bar. There is a garden with a children’s play area. The hotel also has a 24-hour reception with a gift shop.The hotel is less than 25 mi from the coast and airport.
- The room was more than adequate with a lovely view and was quiet and private. The maid service was excellent. The pool area was quite nice though the water was too cold. The restaurant was large though quiet and the meals were served buffet style with numerous selections which changed daily. The food was not gourmet but tasty. Many dishes were spanish. The place is remote but close to excellent hiking trails.
Lots of spaces to relax in
Comfortable room/ lots of hot water
Buffet breakfast- even lactofree milk as requested
Good range of fresh fruit
- A real hotel with a big cozy hall. All rooms have a splendid view. Pool, basic gym. When we were arriving we were offered a half pension (dinner) and it was really worth it. Excellent location for hiking. This hotel exceeded our expectations. Free coffee, tea and wine in the room.
The location was excellent ; watching the sun rise every morning was spectacular.the spa was good except for the steam room.
We have been to the hotel before so we knew what to expect. We loved the location & the area & the staff in the hotel were friendly & welcoming. the hotel has a rustic quality about it which we liked.We would stay again.
- Fantastic location with impressive views across the mountains and down to the coast. A very relaxing few days.
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda
Set at one of the highest points of Gran Canaria, Parador Cruz de Tejeda offers panoramic views and an extensive spa. Each spacious room has a private balcony and free WiFi.Surrounded by mountains and forests, the Parador is 5.6 mi from the town of Tejeda. The city of Las Palmas is 22 mi away and the beaches of Playa del Inglés are 28 mi away. There is free private parking at the hotel.Rooms at Cruz de Tejeda are uniquely decorated and have lots of natural light. Rooms are air-conditioned and include a mini-bar and satellite TV. Stays of 4 nights or more include free spa access.The Parador serves traditional Canarian cuisine in its elegant restaurant. Local specialties include roast goat, watercress stew and mojo garlic sauce.The Parador Cruz de Tejeda’s spa offers a wide range of treatments including volcanic rock treatment, seaweed wraps and honey baths.
- Incredible location above the clouds with great views and beautiful, well-maintained building. Wonderful evening menu and service in lounge and restaurant, very helpful staff provided information on local hiking.
- Location was nice. Breakfast was good, with a good variety of foods.
- The view is spectacular. The superior rooms look straight down the valley and permit views of the other canary isles on a clear day. The infinity in the pool in the spa is magical. The food in the restaurant is exquisite.
- Nice room with balcony and view on mountains. Restaurant with good food at reasonable prices. Very good location for hiking in the area.
- Fantastic location, great facilities! Wonderful spa and pool and very good massages. The staff were excellent with a friendly attitude.
Hotel Rural El Refugio
Set in a beautiful 19th-century Canarian country house, Hotel Rural El Refugio offers charming rooms overlooking the picturesque countryside surrounding Tejeda. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Each bright room at Hotel Rural El Refugio has rustic décor with handcrafted furnishings. There is air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.There is a lounge and an attractive terrace overlooking the gardens and mountains, as well as a games room available to all guests.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Tamadaba National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
Realy quite place
- The room is very cosy and the breakfast conservatory is lovely, with very good choice of food and drinks. The location is perfect for hiking everywhere in Gran Canaria, as it is more or less in the centre of the island. The owner is very nice and offered to mail the wallet I had forgotten in the room back to me. Absolutely recommended.
- I was especialluy Grateful for the the friendly reception by the host and his interesting information about the Camino del Santiago
- Great location amongst all the trekking trails. Friendly and helpful staff.
- We enjoyed our stay very much. Jolanda and her husband were really friendly and helpful, their hotel has a soul and is situated in the most incredible location. Sunsets in Cruz de Tejeda were breathtaking.
- Free tea/coffee
Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel
One of our top picks in Vecindario.Elba Vecindario Aeropuerto Business & Convention Hotel can be found in Santa Lucía, 1.9 mi from Pozo Izquierdo Beach. It features a rooftop terrace and swimming pool. A free airport shuttle service is available (subject to availability).The rooms at Elba Vecindario are equipped with air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. They also include a bathroom complete with a hairdryer.Elba Business and Convention Hotel offers an extensive buffet breakfast. The El Lagar restaurant serves regional and international cuisine, and the hotel also has a snack bar.The fitness center at Vecindario Aeropuerto includes a gym, sauna and massage services. There are also squash facilities. 9 meeting rooms are available for business and social events.The hotel is 25 minutes’ by car from Las Palmas. The beaches in the south of the Canary Islands can be reached within 15 minutes.
- Breakfast had a pleasing selection: fruit, cooked breakfast, pretty good coffee
- Close to airport. Free shuttle. Room perfect for a late night arrival.
- Front desk was super helpful. People are very nice. The hotel is clean but in need of a renovation and deep cleaning. Hallways smell musty.
Close to shopping centre
Good airport shuttle services
- The free shuttle was incredibly useful, with a very friendly driver. Our room was fine, with a balcony that had a sea view (in the distance). We were only there overnight (flight stopover in Gran Canaria) so were happy just to have a nice room. We were also happy that everyone let us speak Spanish, even though we aren’t fluent yet. I imagine they speak English (?).
Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes
One of our top picks in Agüimes.Hotel Rural Villa Agüimes is set in Agüimes’ former town hall. This charming hotel offers an interior courtyard and attractive rooms.The hotel is housed in a white-washed building with brightly colored French doors and balconies. Each of its rooms has restored wooden furnishings and screens. There is a fan, TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast, which is served in the neighboring Casa de los Camellos Hotel. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.Agüimes is within 20 minutes’ drive of Arinaga and the nearest beaches. Gran Canaria Airport is 5 mi away.
- Property was quaint andchad character. Central to all.
- Spacious room, good internet and the overall impression of the hotel was very good, a beautifully kept historic place in the heart of the old town, ideal for an evening stroll.
- Lovely old building and town (but note we ended up staying in the parent hotel to the one we booked). The staff helped store our bicycles securely.
- Pre-stay organisation was excellent. Reception was closed when we arrived late evening they left key and instructions.
Wonderful old house with a gorges room, nicely decorated with old furniture.
Staff was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast superb.
Beautiful, peaceful little village with nice restaurants and bars.
Very convenient for trips into the mountains or down to the beach.
Would recommend a car or bike.
Palm Oasis Maspalomas
One of our top picks in Maspalomas.Located in a quiet area, in tropical gardens, Palm Oasis Maspalomas offers views of Maspalomas Dunes or the Atlantic Ocean. Heated in winter, the outdoor pools include waterfalls, hot tubs and a slide.Palm Oasis Maspalomas offers spacious studios and apartments with a terrace, free WiFi, satellite TV and a hydromassage bath. The modern kitchens include a ceramic hob, fridge and kitchenware. Air conditioning is provided in August and September.The Palm Oasis restaurant serves à la carte and buffet meals,as well as hosting barbecue nights. Guests can enjoy a day-time drink in the poolside bar, while cocktails are served in the evening at the lobby-bar.Tennis courts and minigolf can be found on site and there is also a handy supermarket.Just a 5-minute drive from the coast, the complex offers a free shuttle to Maspalomas Beach. Meloneras and Maspalomas Golf Courses are both within 1.9 mi. Information about the island is available from the 24-hour front desk.
- Lush gardens beautifully lanscaped..spotlessly clean…lovely staff…beautiful apartment…great location…swimming pools fab..tranquil and peaceful
- Friendly staff able to help with any questions we had and found the rooms to be everything we needed. Food on the hotel grounds was great and very reasonably priced.
- Room was excellant, large, great kitchenette/ large fridge, freezer, marble floors. Great staff, friendly, informative. Loved pools. Restaurant was good with reasonable prices. Loved Happy hours, 2 for one drinks. 2€ a day underground parking is the best.
- Beautiful rooms, pools, gardens. A safe complex for children. Lots of umbrellas and sun beds. A wonderful family holiday.
- Great facilities, good location, nice pools, very friendly stuff
Hotel Avenida de Canarias
This hotel is located in the shopping and business center Avenida de Canarias, in the heart of Vecindario in Gran Canaria. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All rooms at the Hotel Avenida de Canarias are air-conditioned and come with an private bathroom with a bath. There is also a work desk and mini-bar in each room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Located just 9.3 mi from Playa del Ingles, the main tourist resort of the island, the hotel is on the main street in Vecindario. In the area surrounding the hotel you will find around 1000 shops, a theater, multiplex cinema and an Olympic swimming pool.There are several bus lines from the airport which run close to the hotel. The hotel is 7.5 mi away from the airport and Las Palmas is 19 mi away.
- Breakfast was great and staff were friendly and helpful
- Location on a walking street, free parking below ground, breakfast was good and fresh. They will make eggs to your liking.
- Good location for experiencing some local culture, as it’s hard to miss city events living almost in the center of a city. Though city is not very big, so for vacation it is also nice place. Second time here and I liked it very much.
- Clean, spacious, and nice location (close to aitport and insidr the city center to hang around)
- The Breakfast was a reasonable selection of continental and cooked foods. The view from our room was excellent looking towards the sea and nice views of the pedestrianized town centre. Can recommand local Bar Santiago plus the hotel was just a short walk to the excellent Atlantico Shopping mail. The hotel also has an underground parking garage free for residents. The narrow streets that access the hotel are well with planned in a one way traffic layout with on street parking also.
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Beverley Park is 1,000 feet from Gran Canaria’s Las Burras Beach. This modern hotel has a tennis court and 3 outdoor pools, one heated in winter.Each room at Beverly Park has a balcony and comes with satellite TV. Air conditioning is provided from late June to late September. The property has direct access to the beach.Activities include table tennis and a mini golf course. Children can enjoy the kids club and play area. A sauna and a massage service are also available on request.Beverly Park’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals. There is also a poolside bar, open during the day, as well as a minimarket and a pub.The center of Playa del Inglés is within a 15-minute walk, and there is a shopping center 1,650 feet away. The lively resort of Maspalomas is 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- Wonderful Breakfast, Huge array of choice & quantity
- Honestly speaking this is my third time in Gran Canary. To be extremely fair with the review, the toilet in the room only was new and clean, thw salmon tagliatelle at one dinner was amazing and the staff were friendly.
- 3 pools, so mean enough space over there, very clean rooms and hotel, good location. very good cleaning service
- I liked the location, it was very close to the beach.
- The view from the room was lovely, especially if you pick a sea view bedroom. Very close to the beach, and having 3 swimming pools was a great bonus! Only a half an hour from the airport and also had the bus stop right outside the hotel which is very handy!
One of our top picks in Playa del Cura.Featuring direct access to Playa del Cura Beach by elevator, Riviera Vista offers a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Each air-conditioned, spacious room at this property has a private balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, and a seating area with a sofa bed. There is a fridge, coffee machine, safe (with a surcharge) and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.There are also junior suites available with a separate bedroom, as well as a fridge, coffee machine, and microwave.Riviera Vista has a restaurant where buffet breakfast is served, dinner can be served on buffet or a la carte.Other facilites available in Riviera Vista are 24-hour reception, and pool bar. Anfi Tauro Golf Resort is a 5-minute drive from the property.Maspalomas is 11 mi from the property and Gran Canaria Airport is 30 mi away.
- The location was quiet and we could always find loungers at the pool and beach. The room was clean when we arrived. Having a refrigerator and dish ware was a bonus. Breakfast was great and so was Christmas dinner. The staff was super friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast is very good. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Spacefull separated living room.
- Well refurbished, clean, almost direct access to the beach, scenery views with perfect sunsets
- Spacious and super clean room, extra comfy bed, beautiful view from the balcony. Quiet, calm sorroundings and we have always found parking space. The elevator to the beach is really funny. We loved the pool and the sunbeds in the big nice garden.
- Modern and quite comfortable. Very cool access to the beach. Good shower.
Hotel Rural Las Calas
This 17th-century manor house, set in a protected natural area in the Gran Canaria mountains, features colorful, tropical gardens and an outdoor pool. Hotel Rural Las Calas is 5 minutes’ drive from Vega de San Mateo.Blending different styles, individually decorated rooms feature characteristic Canarian whitewashed walls, dark woods and ceramic plate tiles. Each one includes a private bathroom, safe, mini-bar and satellite TV.Delicious home-made Mediterranean cuisine is served in the restaurant, where each dish is made with produce from the surrounding farms. The hotel also offers a kitchen which can be used by guests and includes a microwave, hob, fridge and coffee maker.The surrounding area offers many hiking and cycling routes. Las Palmas can be reached in a 30-minute drive, while Gran Canaria Airport is 40 minutes away by car.
- Very nice garden around. Marilyn was very helpfull and nice
- the meals eaten at a communal table with other guests were good
The dinner was lovely. You didnt have to choice, the give you the 3 course dinner. You were seated with other people at a big table, which was nice.
Staff was friendly and there was a good atmosphere.
- Eine sehr großzügige Anlage mit 10 Zimmern, wovon ca. die Hälfte in einstöckigen Bungalows an verschiedenen Stellen im großen Garten verstreut liegt. Liegewiese mit Pool sehr schön. Absolut empfehlenswert für Reisende, die weg vom Trubel der Südküste etwas Besonderes suchen. Tolles Frühstück, gut gelauntes und hilfsbereites Personal. Liebevoll gepflegter Garten mit viel Atmosphäre. Versteckter Parkplatz auf dem abgeschlossenen Gelände (sehr vorteilhaft). Wir kommen wieder.
- De spesielle fasilitetene og uteområdet i skjermet område.
Top Hotels In Fátaga Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Fátaga Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Fátaga Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!