10 Best Hotels To Stay In Farnham Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Farnham Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Farnham Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Farnham Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Farnham Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Farnham Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Farnham Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Farnham Quebec:
Auberge Des Carrefours
Located in Cowansville, 30 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Auberge Des Carrefours features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Magog-Orford is 30 miles from Auberge Des Carrefours, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 51 miles from Auberge Des Carrefours.
- Place was so dirty that bugs did not want to stay there, I stayed due to winter condition and time of arrival. Should Have slept in my car
- Did not like the place, would never stay there again.
- Price was reasonable and location was great for our needs. Bed was pretty comfy
- C’était tranquille et la chambre était propre, la toilette était rénovée, une vieille tele traînait dans la chambre, les rideaux ne fermaient pas bien et nous avons du débrancher l’air climatisé parce que le thermostat était bloqué à 21 degrés et l’air froid entrait. En le débranchant nous étions juste bien.
- Le personnel a tout fait pour nous satisfaire suite a un désagrément
Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf is located in Mystic in the region of Quebec, just 17 miles from Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.Granby is 21 miles from Auberge et Restaurant L’Oeuf, and Bromont is 20 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 43 miles away.
- Loved everything. Pier owner and his son were welcoming and fantastic. Perfect time. Very french, knowledgeable, intetesting and gourmet. Pier is an amazing guy. Takes great pride in his chocolate and food. Recommend eating dinner here also. 5* Best place i have been to in years. Breakfast crepes are amazing. Fresh food. A hidden gem.
- We stayed L’Ouef primarily to eat at their restaurant, which was very good, and to explore the Eastern Townships.
- Was a nice experience. it’s a lovely place for a romantic week end.
- All the food is made from scratch on the premises. Truly an excellent dinner. The couple who run the inn take great care about quality. The place is charming and quiet.
Pier and Monique welcomed us with sincere warmth, first rate accommodations and food that’s beyond excellent.
The country setting invites walking and exploring by bike or car.
And how many inns have a small store with first-rate gourmet foods and other cooking-related items?
And an innkeeper who is a chef, chocolatierre, ice-cream maker, maker of jams and jellies … and simply a wonderful human being?
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Manoir Sweetsburg offers accommodations in Cowansville. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shops at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 31 miles from Manoir Sweetsburg, and Magog-Orford is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 53 miles from Manoir Sweetsburg.
- Michelle and Anne Marie excellent hosts above and beyond all expectations
- Room was wonderful. Breakfast great, made to order. In middle of wine country of eastern townships.
- Room was comfortable, quiet everything just superb. We will definitely return on our next trip to Cowansville.
- Our room was large and well-appointed. The view from the large window caught our eye immediately. Space was quiet and private with a lovely yard where one could sit if we had the time. The bed linens were clean and crisp, very comfortable bed. The fireplace was a special effect although we used it only a brief time because the weather was mild. Our breakfast was served to order in a lovely, formal dining room. Each entree was tempting and our choice did not disappoint! We had easy conversations with our host and were welcomed at every turn. We will definitely recommend and return.
- Manoir Sweetsburg is a renovated older house, with everything in perfect working order and spotlessly clean. I was really impressed that the Internet and TV were set up and worked perfectly, there was even Netflix and Roku included.
Quality Hotel Centre de Congrès
Featuring free WiFi and an indoor pool, Quality Hotel Centre de Congrès offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 19 miles from Quality Hotel Centre de Congrès, and Laval is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Nice lobby but restaurant not open on Sunday when we arrived and this is the only reason we booked this place. (wanted a place where we could eat in when we arrived) The area is not great and the only food option was a low end place across the street where you had to bring your own wine.
- The room was very pleasant, modern and uncluttered making it feel very spacious. The restuarant staff were helpful and accommodating of my husband’s food allergies. Even though it was a very busy weekend the room was quiet.
- service always with a smile. staff helped to find locations we wanted
- The staff was very friendly and the room was decent
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean .
Enjoyed supper at the restaurant. Fish was a little under cooked but other 3 meals were excellent.
We will be returning to this hotel in 3 months as our second son will be graduating from the military. This hotel is located close to the base.
We booked our rooms on line no problems
- Great people
Hôtel Castel & Spa Confort
Featuring the on-site Spa Confort, 3 restaurants and an outdoor heated pool, this Granby hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from Granby Zoo. A fridge and coffee maker are provided in each guest room.Free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a DVD player are standard in all rooms at Hôtel Castel & Spa Confort. Most rooms feature a balcony and offer a pool or city view.Massages and body treatments are available at the on-site Spa Confort. Guests can relax in one of the hot tubs or enjoy a view of the Yamaska Mountain.Regional cuisine and specialty wines are showcased at Hôtel Castel’s Restaurant La Rotonde, open in the evening. Pub La Tourelle offers an extensive pub-style menu, friendly ambiance, billards table, fireplace and televisions. The Resto-Café is open daily and serves full «à la carte» breakfast.The Les Cèdres Golf Club is just 8.1 miles from this hotel in the Eastern Townships. Les Galeries de Granby shopping mall is within 2 minutes’ walk.
- While dining and breakfast facilities and products are excellent, the hotel itself is dated, albeit well maintained.
- It was very clean. Super quiet. Comfortable beds. Bright rooms with good lighting. It’s very close to shopping center, restaurents and activities. Great for families with children. I recommend this hotel for sure.
- Very clean, very comfortable room, next to a mall and close to a lot of restaurants.
- Nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Friendly staff. Nice and great restaurant, just a little expensive.
- Comfortable beds. Preset air conditioning temperature was ideal. Food was delicious at the evening banquet. Catered to well to allergies.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Manoir Ramezay offers accommodations in Marieville.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Montreal is 20 miles from Manoir Ramezay, and Laval is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Very nice building and construction, interesting reconstitution of an antique building.
- Steven and Vivian were amazing.They were so nice and accomodating. We had freshly baked croissants prepared for our breakfast.We were able to sit outside on the terrace for our lunch.We were able to have our dinner in the dining room.We walked along the streets and visited the businesses around the neighbourhood. It was a great location.Great atmosphere.Manoir Ramezay is a beautiful cozy gem. We loved the little sitting areas.lt is one of these places where you want to keep it secret for yourself. We loved it! It was because of how the staff made you feel.They made you feel right at home! Vivian was so helpful telling us about the businesses around the neighbourhood. We are grateful for their hospitality.
- I liked the welcoming comfort and ease of the house and grounds.
- Owners were very friendly. Arrived just after 11:00 PM. They met us at the door and took us right to the room, showing us where things were along the way, and explaining some of the history of the property.
- The hosts are very nice, and the room spotlessly clean.
Holiday Inn Express St. Jean Sur Richelieu
Holiday Inn Express St. Jean Sur Richelieu is located in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, just 18 miles from Montreal.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 29 miles from Holiday Inn St. Jean Sur Richelieu, and Longueuil is 18 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 24 miles away.
The gentleman at the desk Philipe was super friendly and did all he could to make my stay wonderful. I stayed 2 nights. I couldn’t get my Boarding pass to print but was not the fault of the Hotel, He wrote down numbers and suggestions on how to rectify the situation. My room was quite and bed was cozy, I could turn the heat down to my comfort level when sleeping
Also, I found a great surprise in my washroom as I had travelled for my son’s graduation from Basic training, just 8 minutes away; they had supplied me with a shoe shining cloth, great for my boots after travelling all day.
- breakfast was awesome and diversified. The room was very nice and convenient when you have a pet. The staff was exceptional, very friendly.
- the staff was extremely friendly and supplied great directions to the event we were attending. the room was very comfy,the pool was great and the breakfast was above what i expected.
- the bed and pillows were extremely comfortable! the staff spoke both french and english very well.
- The beds were very comfortable and the tubs inclosure ,while awkward feeling were very roomy for my 6,2” frame
- The gentleman at the desk Philipe was super friendly and did all he could to make my stay wonderful. I stayed 2 nights. I couldn’t get my Boarding pass to print but was not the fault of the Hotel, He wrote down numbers and suggestions on how to rectify the situation. My room was quite and bed was cozy, I could turn the heat down to my comfort level when sleeping
Econo Lodge Granby
One of our top picks in Granby.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Granby offers accommodations in Granby. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.Saint-Hyacinthe is 18 miles from Econo Lodge Granby, and Magog-Orford is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 49 miles from Econo Lodge Granby.
- Bed was comfortable, room was warm, water was hot.
- The breakfast room is perfect for travelling families trying to save money and get the kids out the door to visit the zoo.
- room was clean and bright,lots of ice for our cooler, location very close to my 99 year old mother. Staff was friendly and helped us get additional seating.
- It was easy to find and the staff was friendly. Room was clean and shower had good water pressure.
- I’m generally not fussy with hotels but I have nothing positive to say…sorry.
Hotel Le Mirador
Located in Granby in the region of Quebec, 21 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Hotel Le Mirador features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 23 miles from Hotel Le Mirador, and Bromont is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- The beds were comfortable, nice furniture (even a little bit old), nice staff.
Don’t drink tea but the coffee was good and plentiful
Beds were comfortable but cramped
Staff were very friendly and helpfulevery
- free billiard table & table football. 2 pools, even though didn’t use. Free breakfast had good breads, fruit & cold juice. Bathtub had been upgraded. Friendly host. Beds OK. Nice lobby.
- Great deal and an awesome room! Breakfast was decent but nothing fancy. Location was excellent for our needs!
- Very friendly and helpful receptionist. Breakfast was very good, with good variety.
Le Old Mill 1849
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Old Mill 1849 offers accommodations in Bedford. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 21 miles from Le Old Mill 1849, and Granby is 22 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Farnham Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Farnham Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Farnham Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Farnham Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!